Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) (62803 Views)

Two-Headed Baby Shark With Deformed Eyes & Mutated Fins Caught In India (Photos) / Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) / Two Headed Snake Found In India, Baffles Wildlife Experts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
Wow
Re: Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) by hiterrun(m): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
strange two Headed Creatures Springing out in these times in various Nations are Confusing the people

Men and Brethren, Even the World itself is In the Midst of Strange Confusion as never seen Before..

The Appointed time is upon us..
The Night is Far Spent,
The Day is at Hand,
Let's not be Carried away with Events and leave ourselves unprepared like the Unwise Virgins..
The Coming of JESUS is soon HERE..

Baba they av killed this two head snake for badagary around 2002 no dey talk say sign of end world

Re: Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) by 9jayes: 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oh lala
Re: Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) by GeneralPula: 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
strange two Headed Creatures Springing out in these times in various Nations are Confusing the people

Men and Brethren, Even the World itself is In the Midst of Strange Confusion as never seen Before..

The Night is Far Spent,
The Day is at Hand,
Let's not be Carried away with Events and leave ourselves unprepared like the Unwise Virgins..

You are a mumu, ignorance will kill u

Re: Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Finally they have paid Lala to distract us with snake thread. It won't work.
The struggle continues
#Endbadgovernance
#Endpolicebrutality
Re: Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) by Adakintroy: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nigerian yoooths.

Some are protesters some are hoodlums.

One yoooths, two directions.
Re: Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) by freeman131: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Amotolongbo:
These snakes are Siamese twins jor.

Two different snakes conjoined at the trunk from birth. Not a single snake.

They need surgical operation to separate them

Awon Ben Carson

Re: Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) by luluosas(m): 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Strange
Re: Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Abusadiq01:
They Siamese twins... Vets in the house over to u

Abeg what's the moniker of this nairaland again, his meme has travelled far and wide
Re: Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
GolDRoger:
Its macsjeb.
FP here we come cheesy cheesy

by the way, How many million years has it Lived?? cool
Shhhh! You wan make evolution theory people attack you abi? I no dey ooo. Kikikikikikikikiki grin
Re: Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
probably al sudani's pet...the two-faced somebody
Re: Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
In lala's voice

Wow two for price of one, I like it, put am enough pepper and onions while grilling cool

Re: Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) by Karlifate: 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
stag:

Evil dead!! cheesy cheesy
You must be an old man

Re: Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) by Karlifate: 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
hiterrun:

Baba they av killed this two head snake for badagary around 2002 no dey talk say sign of end world
D matter taya me o...
All these sarcastic evangelism sef.
Re: Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) by Karlifate: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Adakintroy:
Nigerian yoooths.

Some are protesters some are hoodlums.

One yoooths, two directions.
LMAO! grin grin
Re: Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) by tankoagaie: 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Which head wan control the body

Re: Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) by Olayetan(m): 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
I am beginning to fall in love with my course of study.

Animal and Environmental Biology.

There is really a niche for zoologists outside the shores of Nigeria.

#Advocate for nature and wildlife conservation.

The problem there is how to find yourself outside Nigeria shores..

Re: Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) by Ketamine9000mg(m): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Righteousness89:

The Night is Far Spent,
The Day is at Hand,

Seriously? The end time is here because of something that has being happening?

I fear who no fear you.
Re: Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) by Uyi168: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
GolDRoger:
Its macsjeb.
FP here we come cheesy cheesy

by the way, How many million years has it Lived?? cool
600 million years.. grin
Re: Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) by officialfestus(m): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
TheFacelessMan:

Decades ago, I had such an encounter... :-

[img]https://media1./images/5209fd2d5d65c7bde47b8889e19fe18d/tenor.gif?itemid=4537132[/img]

I caught one in the jungle, north of Congo Brazzaville
it's good to have you back man.
Re: Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
If this kinda snake bracket you for bush nai dem dey call double wahala. grin
Re: Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) by KingDash: 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
Amotolongbo:
These snakes are Siamese twins jor.
Two different snakes conjoined at the trunk from birth. Not a single snake.
They need surgical operation to separate them
one'll die...
Re: Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
Admist the time of #EndSARS, Lalasticlala will still not relent in promoting snake news.

make dem just create Ministry of Slithery-things Affairs . grin

We will give lala minister in that ministry for life grin grin grin
Re: Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Chai. The Bible is soooo apt. Isn't this a classic case of a double minded man that the Bible says is like the wave of the seas, tossed here and there. A snake with two brains, that is, constantly undecided, is bound to be easy prey in the wild so they decided to breed it in CAPTIVITY. What a classic lesson already taught by Jesus. I cringe when some foreigners I meet remark that the Bible needs to be updated while some others say the Bible needs to be edited. I laugh at them. There's no source of knowledge more current than the Bible. By the way, a family found this 2-headed creature in their home? I can only imagine the commotion. God forbid bad thing.
Re: Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) by klawaaa: 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
It won't live long
Re: Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) by itzdonkollins(m): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hmmmm[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) by AreaFada2: 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
I am beginning to fall in love with my course of study.

Animal and Environmental Biology.

There is really a niche for zoologists outside the shores of Nigeria.

#Advocate for nature and wildlife conservation.

Anything about nature is super exciting.
Re: Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Righteousness89:

The Night is Far Spent,
The Day is at Hand,
IGNORANT IS A GENERATION DISEASE FOR BLACK RACE ____FOREIGN RELIGION WAS GIVEN TO BLACK MAN BY WHITE MAN SINCE THEN BLACK SLEEP ON RELIGION BED WHICH KEEPS BLACK AFRICA IN SAME PLACE TILL THIS NIGHT
Re: Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) by Senatoraku: 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
surgeons should please come and separate this snakes oo
Re: Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) by sylve11: 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
I don't like this creature. sad cool

Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night / Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos / Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop