Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) (3760 Views)

IK Osakioduwa's 40th Birthday: Nollywood Celebrities Rock GOT Outfit / Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into / Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) by stephenduru: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Popular preradio and TV presenter Ikponmwosa Osakioduwa known as IK Osakioduwa has confirmed that people were shot at Lekki tollgate.According to him,many of them are still struggling to do their X-ray in Lagos hospital.See screenshots below

IK s known for his work with Rhythm 93.7 FM but he is also a presenter on MNet's Studio 53 and is best known as the presenter of Big Brother Africa.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source:. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/10/popular-radio-tv-presenter-ik.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) by LukasPodolski: 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
More than 48hours after the alleged Lekki MASSACRE, who are the victims?

don't they have family?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) by Ochemicals: 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nigeria is not a country

3 Likes

Re: Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) by Righteousness89(m): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Precious Daddy I Pray thee, Heal my Brothers/Sisters who are Casualties of this Unfortunate Events.
I Declare Angelic Visitations wherever they are.
I Declare Miraculous Healing on them all in JESUS NAME

Precious Daddy! Comfort the Families of the Dead in JESUS NAME

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) by Damikjay(m): 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nice one,
Re: Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
LukasPodolski:

don't they have family?
Ik Osakioduwa is not your regular gossips machine or a tout like Naira Marley, infact he rarely talks, but when he does, pay attention first.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) by flokii: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
The hospital has no name?

How did they get to the hospital unnoticed?

The victims have no names or identities?

You think gossips and talks will wish this great crime away?
Re: Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) by Vixlot: 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Where are yet to see the Families, relatives , friends and co-protesters of the 78 people massacred
Re: Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
LukasPodolski:

don't they have family?

You want their families to come out so that your killer soldiers will take them away in their trucks and dump in the lagoon also?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) by LukasPodolski: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
The enemies took advantage of the curfew.

Governor Sanwo-olu was handling the protest very well until he played into their hands by declaring a curfew, they capitalized on the curfew.

The soldiers who shot at the protesters were probably thugs hired by the opposition (PDP) to destabilize the country..

the enemies, failed to realise that 2023 is still far, Tinubu can still amend things before 2023.

I call on all the SENSIBLE South Westerners to rally around Tinubu, man is innocent, some forces beyond Lagos State control caused the unrest.

UP TINUBU.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) by LukasPodolski: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
JidennaJason:
Ik Osakioduwa is not your regular gossips machine or a tout like Naira Marley, infact he rarely talks, but when he does, pay attention first.
keep quiet my friend.

1 Like

Re: Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
LukasPodolski:

keep quiet my friend.
As expected from a tout.

18 Likes

Re: Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) by LukasPodolski: 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Awol1:

You want their families to come out so that your killer soldiers will take them away in their trucks and dump in the lagoon also?
where is the video of the soldiers packing the dead bodies? at least they were able to video them while shooting?

your reasoning stinks man.
Re: Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) by sapientia(m): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
They will still lie that its fake

3 Likes

Re: Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) by Jostoman: 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Governor Sanwo-olu was handling the protest very well until he played into their hands by declaring a curfew, they capitalized on the curfew.

The soldiers who shot at the protesters were probably thugs hired by the opposition (PDP) to destabilize the country..

the enemies, failed to realise that 2023 is still far, Tinubu can still amend things before 2023.

I call on all the SENSIBLE South Westerners to rally around Tinubu, man is innocent, some forces beyond Lagos State control caused the unrest.

UP TINUBU.
you are beautifully useless.

7 Likes

Re: Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) by LukasPodolski: 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
JidennaJason:
As expected from a tout.
even James Ibori's 30k monthly SM soldier is calling someone a tout, hahaha.

you stinks man.
Re: Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) by LukasPodolski: 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jostoman:
you are beautifully useless.
just like your father.
Re: Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
LukasPodolski:

where is the video of the soldiers packing the dead bodies? at least they were able to video them while shooting?

Do you know what is called an "eyewitness account"?

3 Likes

Re: Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) by OfoIgbo: 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
Please pass on to this journalist that all the patients must preserve the bullets extracted from their bodies. It will help in providing for calibre of live bullets, the Bello-led military thugs were firing at unarmed protesters.
International organizations will definitely need the evidence.

Buhari, Buratai, Tinubu, Bello and Oba Akiolu must go down for this massacre

3 Likes

Re: Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) by Jones4190(m): 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
the protest make tinubu more stringer, many things will determine the 2023 election, the good people of yoruba will never forget how the ipob lead them to distrol there own property
Re: Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) by thaprofit88: 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
LukasPodolski:

don't they have family?

Hope the videos below will suffice

1 Like

Re: Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) by Airtimex(m): 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
flokii:
The hospital has no name?

How did they get to the hospital unnoticed?

The victims have no names or identities?

You think gossips and talks will wish this great crime away?

My bro read again, I think he mentioned the hospital

2 Likes

Re: Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
Look, Buhari's government has vowed not to bow to the pressure of the united youth, hence the use of some of Karl Marx's masonic principles of ditactorship and control like lies, debt, inflation, poverty, divide and rule, racism, tribalism, legalised oppressive policies, military and paramilitary oppression, etc taught by the British predators. Fela's song is a good reminder.

-No wonder the minister of sports and youth developments on virtual live stream interview with channelsTV said that "the youths cannot defeat the government," adding that "there is hunger in the land and how can we eat while protesting?" The same unrepentant man that is employed to be the sight, eye, leg, hand, ear and mouthpiece for the youth denied ordering his security personnels to shoot at the armless #ENDSARS youth protesters in Osun state which led to two casualties..

Looking at it all, that shows that "poverty is systematically created as an invented tool of control and a weapon of weakening the strength of the unified masses..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) by phemsie(m): 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
LukasPodolski:

So u expect people to continue covering the ongoing shooting to the end, so that u can see the soldiers packing the bodies, at their own risk?

Your reasoning stinks more...

3 Likes

Re: Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) by Airtimex(m): 11:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
LukasPodolski:

I don't want you to sound like this bro. You actually expect ppl to relax and be recording videos in such atmosphere and you feel the NA will spare you? I only saw the one they were shooting up and I think that is the best video anybody can get at that moment.

I'm not with or against anybody, but your questions were not necessary...I'm typing for the first time on this case. Let's use our head so we can get the answers we seek. Tnx

2 Likes

Re: Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) by escapefromusa(f): 12:26am On Oct 24, 2020

Re: Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) by Tedpgrass: 12:38am On Oct 24, 2020
Tsk Tsk Tsk....

No to inflammatory comments particularly those based on half-truths

Re: Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) by Mide3367: 2:15am On Oct 24, 2020
Nice one. We are still watching were all this will lead to
Re: Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) by strangest(m): 5:03am On Oct 24, 2020
LukasPodolski:

UP TINUBU.

Brainless

1 Like

Re: Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) by Kheeng1: 5:05am On Oct 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBerOqx3I3g
Protest continues as at now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPPZu9WIR2Q

Lekki Scenario
This is bad

Please Like and Subscribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 24, 2020
LukasPodolski:

don't they have family?
Stop these your stupid "don't they have families". So that you people will send your supporter of APC army to go and arrest their family or even silence
them. You people think Nigerians are fools. Everybody knows exactly how this regime operates. A regime that jailed a man for naming his dog Buhari. Fools everywhere

1 Like

Re: Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) by Jorgenvava: 7:08am On Oct 24, 2020
Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it.

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,

"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,

"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

'This Is 40!': Bikini-clad Kim Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Meek Mill Dreams And Nightmares (FULL DOWNLOAD) / Some Girls Are Really Blessed - Nysc Corp Member Get Stuck Due To Her Big Bum Du

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.