Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative (5195 Views)

Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Freshtruth(m): 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
Me and this girl have been dating for over 7months now I have even.introduce her to my parents . so last week I decided to take her and have a good time at the club on our arrival there is this young guy who order for 7 Hennessey and 10 Andre at a spot Dorime sound was played for him. This guy use full Andre to watch his hands in our presence. I ask the Bar man how much is one bottle of Hennessey the Bar man told me 22k. I order for Andre which cost 13k and me and my babe were drinking it . so me and my babe began dancing I became press told my babe am coming ,when I finish using the rest room I came back and find my babe at this guy chair that just bought those drinks I was angry walk up to my babe and told her what she is doing there the guy was with a group of men and few ladies then the guy ask her why am I angry he told the guy I was his cousin and I am.very protective of her , the guy apologized to me and gave me a bottle of Hennessey at the spot . I told him thank you and walk out with my girlfriend.
The problem is my Girlfriend told me she don't want the guy and his group to attack me that she save me by saying am his cousin so guys this girl have never cheated on me before she was always open to me about anything I trust her because she use to leave her phone with me. Should I still go ahead and continue the relationship? She always call me with her card and she is also an usher at the church , she from a decent family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Gaddafih001(m): 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
I laugh in Mubi.
Wetin carry her go that table in the first place?
She get street OT wella.
Na you I Dey pity because you are not leading that girl right and she will destroy you for that.
Why are you going to the club with your wife to be?
Oh,you are woke.
You go chop sand on top the breakfast she will serve you no matter how long it will take her.
Lead her right,try to be a responsible leader to her.
Be masculine,don’t simp around women.
What you allow is what will continue.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by akube34: 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
Freshtruth:
Me and this girl has been for dating for over 7months now I have even.introduce her to my parents . so last week I decided to take her and have a good time at the club on our arrival there is this young guy who order for 7 Hennessey and 10 Andre at a spot Dorime sound was played for him. This guy use full Andre to watch his hands in our presence. I ask the Bar man how much is one bottle of Hennessey the Bar man told me 22k. I order for Andre which cost 13k and me and my babe were drinking it . so me and my babe began dancing I became press told my babe am coming ,when I finish using the rest room I came back and find my babe at this guy chair that just bought those drinks I was angry walk up to my babe and told her what she is doing there the guy was with a group of men and few ladies then the guy ask her why am I angry he told the guy I was his cousin and I am.very protective of her , the guy apologized to me and gave me a bottle of Hennessey at the spot . I told him thank you and walk out with my girlfriend.
The problem is my Girlfriend told me she don't want the guy and his group to attack me that she save me by saying am his cousin so guys this girl have never cheat on me before she was always open to me about anything I trust because she use to leave her phone with me. Should I still go ahead and continue the relationship?
hahahaha e b like say u b pikin. Or maybe she sees u as a mumu cus how would she use that scope for you. Your babe na runs girl

11 Likes

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by marlow1962(m): 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
Eyah, chia but some guys na real definition of mumu o grin
so what did you do after the introduction?

5 Likes

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Freshtruth(m): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
akube34:
hahahaha e b like say u b pikin. Or maybe she sees u as a mumu cus how would she use that scope for you. Your babe na runs girl
kNo she is not she is a usher in the church I.know her too well she is very descent from.a well brought up home
I know what he took me to.win her heart
Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by luizpippo(m): 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lwkmd.

See the kindergarten lie wey she give you and you dey mumu yourself.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by akube34: 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
Freshtruth:
kNo she is not she is a usher in the church I.know her too well she is very descent from.a well brought up home
lol you are so funny. I can bet my money that she told those guys she had no boyfriend and she was there with her cousin. Na hu woman never teach lesson Dey believe dem

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Pells: 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
She is really saving ur ass
Continue with your relationship
Simps love learning the hard way angry cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Zonefree(m): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
She always call me with her card

Na my card she suppose use dey call you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by ifihearam: 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
In my language there is a parable that says " instead of giving birth to a FOOL rather birth a thief"

7 Likes

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by everythinggirly(f): 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
Open your eyes oga, don't be fooled. grin

5 Likes

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Ballzproblem2: 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
ain't no way this story is real , cause you are a big simp
Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Eyinju112(f): 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
πŸ˜‚
Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Streetmovement(m): 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Don't make me doubt your age or believe you're clueless about the doings of women.

Wetin go happen next to you go worst pass this one if you don't leave that hoe you call a girlfriend...I trust her my foot

2 Likes

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Pells: 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
Eyinju112:
πŸ˜‚
Okpo come and defend your fellow olosho again grin cheesy
Smiling because it's what you do to.. deceiving guys grin
Spits in ur smelly kpekus grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Qatar2022: 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
Freshtruth:
Me and this girl have been dating for over 7months now I have even.introduce her to my parents . so last week I decided to take her and have a good time at the club on our arrival there is this young guy who order for 7 Hennessey and 10 Andre at a spot Dorime sound was played for him. This guy use full Andre to watch his hands in our presence. I ask the Bar man how much is one bottle of Hennessey the Bar man told me 22k. I order for Andre which cost 13k and me and my babe were drinking it . so me and my babe began dancing I became press told my babe am coming ,when I finish using the rest room I came back and find my babe at this guy chair that just bought those drinks I was angry walk up to my babe and told her what she is doing there the guy was with a group of men and few ladies then the guy ask her why am I angry he told the guy I was his cousin and I am.very protective of her , the guy apologized to me and gave me a bottle of Hennessey at the spot . I told him thank you and walk out with my girlfriend.
The problem is my Girlfriend told me she don't want the guy and his group to attack me that she save me by saying am his cousin so guys this girl have never cheated on me before she was always open to me about anything I trust her because she use to leave her phone with me. Should I still go ahead and continue the relationship? She always call me with her card
If you believe this girl you will believe that sowore will be president of Nigeria, you be mugu; make her your sex mate

7 Likes

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Qatar2022: 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
Freshtruth:
Your foolishness is a pro max

6 Likes

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by okoloto: 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
I dated this unilag babe for 2 years. I never knew she had two phones. Each time she is coming to me, she comes with only the phone I bought for her and special sim for me and her few close friends that I know.
She made me believe that I can't come to her house cos she stays with her parents though.
She leaves the phone for me and nothing. Naija babes are smart. Na her friend she had issues with burst the bobble to me. She was a hook up babe. That guy don collect number, the rest will be story. Naija babe be say if u wan marry, just close eye to collect one zipped bag. As you open am, anything you see you take. If you are lucky e fit be nice one. shocked

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Sweetvie: 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Some people just mumu🀧

2 Likes

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by ItisWell22(f): 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
No too reason am 😁

Even Father Abraham and Mummy Sarah run similar game;

… to save his life too… 😊

1 Like

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Uptheante(m): 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Your babe is either an olosho & u don't know yet or she's a potential olosho.
I'm sure she eagerly & joyfully ran to the yahoo guy's table immediately he signaled her because she's a LovePeddler & whores love the Bling bling lifestyle & guys with money which the yahoo guy symbolizes.
That yahoo guy go Bleep your babe anytime he wants & do unimaginable things with her that you have never done.
Right now she's already captivated by him even though she may pretend & even deny it.
Her heart is already with him & she'll start giving you attitudes & all forms of disrespectful behavior including denying you sex or giving you the sex reluctantly.

My advice for you: drill her pussy very hard & treat her like a LovePeddler that she is while you search for a prettier & modest babe to replace her ass.
When you have finally gotten a new babe, don't repeat the same mistake

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Sucre6: 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
Baba way don collect babe number since you go piss? They probably arranging for their first bang or they fit don knack self πŸ˜…

You take your babe u wantu marry to a club, and u don't know that clubs are littered with Yahoo boys that are ready to spend your net worth withing 15 minutes,
You goofed bro, that babe ain't a wife material, God just showed you an example that she is a fair-weather human being, but love has placated you sense of reasoning,

Better serve her breakfast now that you still have your sanity intact, she will cheat when a higher bidder comes, plus she is a cheap girl,

Hope u remembered that story of burna boy in cubana club with that babe, the girl shunned him without looking back, now that's a sophisticated babe that values his man, your babe in the other hand is a direct opposite

9 Likes

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Sucre6: 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
Freshtruth:

Chai, see Simping in Its glory πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by 1Battery(m): 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
Wahala for you believe this kind thing but if na true you do Bleep up ,how your barny go reason you that kind thing you believe.

Check well na doggy style ein go give that nigaa
Bitches and whores are attracted to money.
Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by kelspinall(m): 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
nsogbu
Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by adedayo3193(m): 9:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
Freshtruth:
The problem is my Girlfriend told me she don't want the guy and his group to attack me that she save me by saying am his cousin so guys this girl have never cheated on me before she was always open to me about anything I trust her because she use to leave her phone with me. Should I still go ahead and continue the relationship? She always call me with her card

NAIRALAND AND ALL THEIR YEYE LIES.... CHOI, I TIRE FOR UNA

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Freshtruth(m): 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sucre6:
Baba way don collect babe number since you go piss? They probably arranging for their first bang or they fit don knack self πŸ˜…

You take your babe u wantu marry to a club, and u don't know that clubs are littered with Yahoo boys that are ready to spend your net worth withing 15 minutes,
You goofed bro, that babe ain't a wife material, God just showed you an example that she is a fair-weather human being, but love has placated you sense of reasoning,

Better serve her breakfast now that you still have your sanity intact, she will cheat when a higher bidder comes, plus she is a cheap girl,

Hope u remembered that story of burna boy in cubana club with that babe, the girl shunned him without looking back, now that's a sophisticated babe that values his man, your babe in the other hand is a direct opposite
my babe can't do that to me she knows my intention towards her I use her phone to play games she didn't exchange number with him bro

1 Like

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Freshtruth(m): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
1Battery:
Wahala for you believe this kind thing but if na true you do Bleep up ,how your barny go reason you that kind thing you believe.

Check well na doggy style ein go give that nigaa
Bitches and whores are attracted to money.
my gal can't do that to me mind you she is a worker in church am d one who convince her to club with me
Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Freshtruth(m): 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
Uptheante:
Your babe is either an olosho & u don't know yet or she's a potential olosho.
I'm sure she eagerly & joyfully ran to the yahoo guy's table immediately he signaled her because she's a LovePeddler & whores love the Bling bling lifestyle & guys with money which the yahoo guy symbolizes.
That yahoo guy go Bleep your babe anytime he wants & do unimaginable things with her that you have never done.
Right now she's already captivated by him even though she may pretend & even deny it.
Her heart is already with him & she'll start giving you attitudes & all forms of disrespectful behavior including denying you sex or giving you the sex reluctantly.

My advice for you: drill her pussy very hard & treat her like a LovePeddler that she is while you search for a prettier & modest babe to replace her ass.
When you have finally gotten a new babe, don't repeat the same mistake
pls don't you ever call my girlfriend an olosho pls be warn, I understand your fears for me but am always with her phone I don't think she took his number

1 Like

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Caramia2020(m): 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
Too many weak hearted men, they can't take a stand. Hiss.

1 Like

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by 1Battery(m): 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
[quote author=Freshtruth post=120561072]my gal can't do that to me mind you she is a worker in church am d one who convince her to club with me[/quote

Bro I have seen most of this church girls do crazy things do not trust anyone especially that gender

Shine your eyes bro
Am only telling you this because I no as ein de be.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? / Woman Walks Naked Boyfriend On Leash (pics And Image) / Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.