Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,889 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (741 Views)

/ / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 24, 2020
Like seriously, there are many girls that do nothing for a living, have no job and yet live their life like they are billionaires, wear the latest designers and all, spend most of their time in hotels or a guy's rented apartment, no future ambition yet, they are very rich. And i'm really curious of how they make money that much with little or no stress. Omoh, if una dey into dis kind parole or u sabi girls wey dey, abeg make una show bois the way o.

In fact, most of them can not locate device manager on laptop so i don't think that they make money while they sleep like oga ile.gend. omoh girls, to broke don tire ur boi o show me d way biko cheesy grin
Re: by Idkabas(m): 2:34am On Oct 24, 2020
Am based in Abuja Garki, if you're a bi-sexual chick and interested in a party experience for the fun.

The lady bi-sexual friend of mine is a stud, really crazy, got a big ass, chocolate in complextion, and experience in getting craxy with a chick.

Everythings goes, with no little or no limitations

if you're 100% intrested give me a call

Posted on the 24th of October 2020
Re: by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 24, 2020
Idkabas:
Am based in Abuja Garki, if you're a bi-sexual chick and interested in a party experience for the fun.

The lady bi-sexual friend of mine is a stud, really crazy, got a big ass, chocolate in complextion, and experience in getting craxy with a chick.

Everythings goes, with no little or no limitations

if you're 100% intrested give me a call

Posted on the 24th of October 2020
ptcheew
Re: by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:14am On Oct 24, 2020
Ur signature jxt dy mke me laff, op.
Re: by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 24, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Ur signature jxt dy mke me laff, op.
abi nah cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Rate My Romance Shoe / This Is Why Short Guys Hate Tall Guys So Much! / Why You Should Stop Sharing Your Secrets With Others!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.