Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" (69529 Views)

Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon / Funke Akindele’s Mother, Adebanjo-Akindele, Is Dead / "My Friends Are Not Allowed To Call My Husband" - Funke Akindele-Bello (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by StagethemTVee: 9:23am On Oct 24, 2020
Someone is telling you where you are wrong, you are attacking his marriage. This is the real problem with Nigerian Youths. easily distracted and lack of focus and strategy.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by SoKoa7: 9:23am On Oct 24, 2020
m
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by leisuretym: 9:23am On Oct 24, 2020
lol , look at the idiot that want to be a governor
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by joygiver1: 9:24am On Oct 24, 2020
JJC looked for trouble and got his perfect dose of medicine!!

Abeggiii even blind man knows he didn't marry funke for the love, na money the bobo follow!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Kobicove(m): 9:24am On Oct 24, 2020
So una don carry this fight enter front page cheesy
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by simplepee(f): 9:24am On Oct 24, 2020
Lol.

When you hear people say "her wife is controlling her", know that home is peaceful. Loud mouthed idiot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by brexit: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2020
None of them should be exempted, they are part of the spilled milk, some of them laid the foundations for the corruption, some watered it

All our leaders from the local council to the Federal levels are all involved

The highest looting took place during his tenure, ask Metyh, patience, Dino, etc

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by BigBrother9ja: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2020
Ibb, Gej And Obasanjo are the major enemy of this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
Both Jonathan and Buhari failed

Last president we had was Yar'Adua
yar adua also failed. Paying militants money which most were looted. Refusing to step down. Reversing sale of refineries to dangote. Those refineries today are worthless while dangote has built from scratch.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Shortyy(f): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Ronaldinho10:
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them,
“Hustle in silence and let your success make the noise.
Are You A Woman Suffering From Menstrual Pains? Get This Solution Today!
Menstrual pain is a natural phenomenon.

2 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2020
what the he'll is these? I dnt like men calling out there fellow over dating or sleeping with there wives......it makes no sense. thousands have been there and in our generation today just few had the chance to marry virgin's...

It's an insult to funke n not just the man here....I know my wife two ex dates but dat does not stop me as we went on to become husband n wife still building our own KINGDOM!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by FascinatorCraft(f): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Na wa for people and bad mouth.

Please I make all types of headpiece
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Onlinesmart: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2020
JidennaJason:
grin

So Funke Akindele is the "head" of the family while Johnny Just Come is the helper? Lol...

But Soso Sobereokon is actually right about Funke Akindele who was betrayed and used as a scapegoat by the demonic APC after campaigning rigorously for them.

The gigolo called JJC SKILLZ should learn how to mind his business next time else he will resume his sweeping duties in Lagos State with his Husband.
You first look at the names of the parties involved and just used your flat skulls to judge senselessly. You denigraded the yorubas in the context, not even minding the rights and wrongs, and systematically appraise your own. You're sick. That's atypical of you Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by VEXT: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2020
JJC abi KFC, is a big fool...Only idiots still support Buhari, a sachet of tomato is now been sold for "150" Naira...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by olisaEze(m): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2020
If we’re going to be factual without sentiments, wetin concern JJC with another person post? Did anyone force him to comment?

As for those trying to join GEJ with wetin no concern am, Una no fit get sense again. Past corruption is not the problem of this govt.
There is no govt in Nigeria that took over from an incorruptible one.
This present administration is it free from corruption now?
Is it not under Buhari that people were hiding Covid19 palliatives to sell?
Abeg JJC’s husband should call him to order joor. cheesy cheesy grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Dididrumz(m): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Buhari supporters will not understand.

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by 2cribz: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Round 1 fight
Round 2 sprite.

Fiiiiii.....(put)..fiiiiii(put).
Your husband funke akindele ..
Finish him finish him.
Jjc woman wrapper. Houseboy

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by joygiver1: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2020
leaculpa:

I did not see JJC promote APC anywhere in dt conversation.

Funke Akindele was also right to have been arrested. She threw a party during lockdown. So just because she campaigned for APC, she shouldnt face the law? You call it betrayal.
If she wasnt arrested isnt dt itself criminal padi padi government?

I dont know what nigerians are really fighting for. You guys should stop conflagrating issues. Not everything should be put in a box for insult.

And no, im also not an APC supporter.

The only wrong I see in this conversation is dt JJC should never have responded to the picture. Everyone has a right to praise any politician they like.

Soso never said JJC campaigned for APC but his wife sorry his "husband" did..

Not a PDP supporter either but everything Soso said was true naaa why was JJC now over reacting? Remember Soso didn't add anti corruption to GEJs achievement.. Na that one we for argue with Soso

10 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by DKM123: 9:27am On Oct 24, 2020
Both PDP and APC have failed the country but even a baby in the womb knows that Jonathan is FARRRRRRRR FARRRRRR BETTER than Pa Bubu in EVERY RAMIFICATION!!!!

We jumped from frying pan into a raging volcanic magma!

20 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by princetom1(m): 9:28am On Oct 24, 2020
JidennaJason:
grin

So Funke Akindele is the "head" of the family while Johnny Just Come is the helper? Lol...

But Soso Sobereokon is actually right about Funke Akindele who was betrayed and used as a scapegoat by the demonic APC after campaigning rigorously for them.

The gigolo called JJC SKILLZ should learn how to mind his business next time else he will resume his sweeping duties in Lagos State with his Husband.

They could be anything after getting married but don't get it twisted, jjc skillz is a big fish in the UK before deciding to come down here.. except gigolo has a new meaning. Meanwhile skillz is right, we fighting one evil, they start famzing gej, they forgot so soon how gej and his co hort (who are all in aoc now) looted this country like say na festival ... All of them, dem be werey, no to recycling idiots and thieves

6 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Tekzyflex(m): 9:28am On Oct 24, 2020
learning how to mind one's business is a skill.

2 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by kushme: 9:28am On Oct 24, 2020
grin
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Johnmax95(m): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2020
That is the difference between his administration and the current administration, He deserves more accolade.

I will design a business website for 10k only.
This covers; hosting, domain name & emails.
Call/WhatsApp: 0802860,9484.
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Ronaldinho10(m): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2020
Shortyy:

Menstrual pain is a natural phenomenon.

yes I know ma,
but you can try get some herbs to reduce the pains it brings to you

thanks

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by OdefaGirl(f): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2020
In this time??
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Shortyy(f): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2020
Ronaldinho10:

yes I know ma,
but you can try get some herbs to reduce the pains it brings to you

thanks
OK
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by solsticey2k3(m): 9:32am On Oct 24, 2020
JJC should have just minded his business

4 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by joygiver1: 9:32am On Oct 24, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Someone is telling you where you are wrong, you are attacking his marriage. This is the real problem with Nigerian Youths. easily distracted and lack of focus and strategy.

He is wrong for his political stance?? Has freedom of association been thrown out of the window in our country. JJC and his wife are APC!!

I don't support PDP or APC but everything Soso outlined there is true naa.. Wetin Carry JJC go him page? If you attack somebody on his page, whatever reaction u get, you take like that!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by mightyhazel: 9:32am On Oct 24, 2020
jjc asked for it... When u leave your lane and jump into another person's business like that,what you are yearning for is a big savage smack across your big stupid snout...

and thats exactly what funkes wife got ..

5 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by IreneJane: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2020
JidennaJason:
grin

Why are you guys keep acting like a fool .... if at all funke akindele campaigned for APC, does that mean she can go against the law . She needs to be punished. 2. Soso that can't defend his views but springs up someone else family matter...

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by joygiver1: 9:34am On Oct 24, 2020
princetom1:

They could be anything after getting married but don't get it twisted, jjc skillz is a big fish in the UK before deciding to come down here.. except gigolo has a new meaning. Meanwhile skillz is right, we fighting one evil, they start famzing gej, they forgot so soon how gej and his co hort (who are all in aoc now) looted this country like say na festival ... All of them, dem be werey, no to recycling idiots and thieves

Thesame evil his husband Funke, campaigned for?? Or he wants to claim he was ignorant of his husband's campaign for APC Abeggiii joor

Big fish you say?? Between him and Funke who is a bigger fish??

7 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Zimazee(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2020
grin grin
mayklef:
Wahala for MAN wia get HUSBAND

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chika Ike Shares Sexy Bikini Photo / Lavish Lifestyle Of Daniella Okeke, The Actress Associated With Apostle Suleman / Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.