Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" (69524 Views)

Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon / Funke Akindele’s Mother, Adebanjo-Akindele, Is Dead / "My Friends Are Not Allowed To Call My Husband" - Funke Akindele-Bello (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Iconpee(m): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2020
JidennaJason:
grin

So Funke Akindele is the "head" of the family while Johnny Just Come is the helper? Lol...

But Soso Sobereokon is actually right about Funke Akindele who was betrayed and used as a scapegoat by the demonic APC after campaigning rigorously for them.

The gigolo called JJC SKILLZ should learn how to mind his business next time else he will resume his sweeping duties in Lagos State with his Husband.

Stop being petty. Funke broke d law as at then...so cos she campaigned for APC, she shd not face d law Grow up guys. This government on record has prosecuted more political office holders since it came onboard. Buhari better pass Jonathan. He may not get it all right but he has done more than average. Thanks
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by joygiver1: 10:43am On Oct 24, 2020
princetom1:

There is no manage in failure... Keep telling a story that soooth u

There is no manage in failure?? Like every leader is supposed to be 100 percent perfect??

Like Donald Trump is the best President Americans have ever had?? or Vladimir Putin is soo "outstanding" for Russian and in Russia??

Unless the person is Jesus Christ or Mohammed, failure is inevitable in leadership. The goal is for the good to outdo the bad!!!

Even pastors and Imams fail at one point.

Know that and know peace!
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by humilitypays(m): 10:55am On Oct 24, 2020
The only reason Yorubas adjudge Goodluck Jonathan as a failure is simply because Thief Bola Ahmed Tinubu told them so, simply because Goodluck refused to make Tinubu and his minions the Minister of Petroleum which he lobbied for Wale Tinubu of OANDO and failed!

From the day Goodluck refused that stupid demand of Tinubu and made Diezani the Petroleum Minister instead, Tinubu and his political attack dogs came all out against Goodluck with his Lagos-Ibadan expressway media team, and because Tinubu is like a god in Yoruba land, they believed him.

If not, how can any reasonable, sensible human being on earth compare devil Buhari with Goodluck Jonathan

Goodluck failed in addressing some issues in Nigeria, but he laid solid foundation to end institutional corruption and public fund looting in Nigeria through:

1.) BVN introduction
2.) SIM Card registration for all network users
3.) TSA - Treasury Single Account
4.) Digital distribution of fertilizers direct to farmers in Nigeria using their GSM numbers and not through political fronts like done in the past
5.) Electronic Voting through Card Reader to stop election rigging which is the best thing any President can give to his citizens!

and many more.

Tell me, which has Buhari done

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:56am On Oct 24, 2020
these ones are not serious.

mumu people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by pandabet(m): 10:56am On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Both Jonathan and Buhari failed

Last president we had was Yar'Adua

at list gej was better
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:58am On Oct 24, 2020
ok
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by mechanics(m): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:
Your husband Funke is my friend grin

hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 24, 2020
DominusPrime:
All I see are two idio.ts. One promoting Apc and the other promoting pdp.

And as for the bigger fools claiming the lekki incident was a hoax, how come the president suddenly has figures of deaths all over the country but still has nothing to say about lekki 'because it is still under investigation'.

What was the army doing at a venue of peaceful protesters in the first place and why were they not deployed to other hotspots in Lagos? And the shells that were picked up from the ground was brought there by the protesters in anticipation of the army right?

For those quoting me asking if I've seen videos of people who died or families claiming to look for their loved ones...the gov has said 2 people died as a result of the fracas. If you watch the video by djswitch people were shot for crying out loud. If you say it wasnt a massacre, fine. I have answered your questions.
Will you now have the decency to answer the questions I raised above? Up till now no one condemning the protests or claiming there were no deaths has been able to tell me what te army was doing there when there were places that needed their attention far more.

Yes people died. Check out this link for the evidence

https://www.notion.so/Lekki-Toll-Gate-Broadcast-c44965157b7b4b99a1c4942fd6f731fe
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by eyinjuege: 11:04am On Oct 24, 2020
leaculpa:

I did not see JJC promote APC anywhere in dt conversation.

Funke Akindele was also right to have been arrested. She threw a party during lockdown. So just because she campaigned for APC, she shouldnt face the law? You call it betrayal.
If she wasnt arrested isnt dt itself criminal padi padi government?

I dont know what nigerians are really fighting for. You guys should stop conflagrating issues. Not everything should be put in a box for insult.

And no, im also not an APC supporter.

The only wrong I see in this conversation is dt JJC should never have responded to the picture. Everyone has a right to praise any politician they like.

I'm telling you.
The average nigerian is corrupt and has no respect for the rule of law.
Imagine people saying she was made a scape goat. Should she have evaded justice because she has friends in APC, but someone someone not their friend should have been punished and made the scape goat instead?
Isn't that the nepotism we want to fight? Aren't we about justice anymore.? We're not ready yet.
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by ttobizz(m): 11:07am On Oct 24, 2020
Kaddashy:
Uncle soso get bad mouth but jjc should not have insulted him

He never did, all he said was " for what" ,
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by UcLloyd: 11:07am On Oct 24, 2020
I told a friend that a typical yoruba man still supports Buhari regardless of this protest. Someone is saying PDP, when we're talking about GEJ as a president. We're finished in this country. Youths in Nigeria are tribalistic, so I say, to hell with Youths taking over, the same youths that refused to acknowledge that GEJ did well compared to Buhari just cus they see him as an igbo affiliated. What is happening in Nigeria fits us, we're all fools with different tribes. Yesterday I was telling a yoruba youth that 2023, we should try and push Mogalu, oga provoke, saying are there no good yoruba youths and even went as far as suggesting Falz the bad guy, Falz, really? I give up

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by nengibo: 11:09am On Oct 24, 2020
Tinax:
Soso broken abi na wetin be him name.. is so full of himself .. misleading ppl.. his licking Jonathan ass.. at his age he’s not married and he wants to govern ppl... Olodo buruku embarassed
And ppl still wonder how buhari came to power, Yoruba enjoy your dividends of democracy

2 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by nengibo: 11:12am On Oct 24, 2020
UcLloyd:
I told a friend that a typical yoruba man still supports Buhari regardless of this protest. Someone is saying PDP, when we're talking about GEJ as a president. We're finished in this country. Youths in Nigeria are tribalistic, so I say, to hell with Youths taking over, the same youths that refused to acknowledge that GEJ did well compared to Buhari just cus they see him as an igbo affiliated. What is happening in Nigeria fits us, we're all fools with different tribes. Yesterday I was telling a yoruba youth that 2023, we should try and push Mogalu, oga provoke, saying are there no good yoruba youths and even went as far as suggesting Falz the bad guy, Falz, really? I give up
You made a good point but I'm sure you suggested Moghalu because you're Igbo , which is still the samething with the Yoruba guy who suggested Falz, thats why restructuring is the only suitable solution for our country
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by ajaymina(m): 11:15am On Oct 24, 2020
Freelane33:
Stupid man that can only zip down his trouser but can never zip up his mouth .SOSO SOBEREKON IS A FAILED PIG...:::: wetin bring in GIGOLO FOR THE MATTER ON GROUND ... IN THE REAL WORLD I BELIEVE MEN SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE MEN AND NOT BY MAKING REFERENCES TO THE INTERNAL . Hold who hold you not who hold you not .

Have you pondered about the benefits of "MIND YOUR BUSINESS"?

Think about it in your quiet time...

#WeMove #OneLove

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Freelane33(m): 11:16am On Oct 24, 2020
I DON SEE U cool, no need to advertise again ,Clap for yourself , you try cool
ajaymina:

Have you pondered about the benefits of "MIND YOUR BUSINESS"?

Think about it in your quiet time...

#WeMove #OneLove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by TWOWAYMIRROR: 11:22am On Oct 24, 2020
That Comment alone will sink that marriage. The jjc will want to prove that he is not a sissy. Any time Funke raises her voice on him, the statement will come ringing
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by EcoLaw: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2020
Mtcheww, so because the wife hold money that come make the husband a gigolo, SKILLZ don make good money even before meeting Aunty Funke. You know how much more money they have made together as a couple in terms of content they have given out. Na him be say Kanye self na gigolo to Kim undecided

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Sannisege: 11:31am On Oct 24, 2020
GEJ also need to tell us how he managed to kill 20 innocent job seekers in a stadium after extorting them of 2k...
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by MartinsD12(m): 11:39am On Oct 24, 2020
Ndlistic:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGrmgTgscGy/?igshid=1d22lkvxf55km

JJC Skillz and Soso Soberekon dragged each other mercilessly over their political affiliations.

Music executive Soso Sobereokon, who recently indicated interest in going into politics, shared a photo of himself with former Nigerian president Goodluck Jonathan and added a prayer emoji.

JJC Skillz had a problem with Soso's post and he replied: "4 what?"

Soso hit back saying:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGrtmUjsmOg/?igshid=kfcazf6vy9u3

JJC hit back, writing: "Get your facts right. My wife never campaigned for your friend. You're just being defensive because you join chop Nigerian money. So Abegie Sharappp there. #thiefnathief."

Soso responded by trying to emasculate JJC.

He wrote: "No need for insults, your HUSBAND Funke is my friend except I for post the video evidence. Gigolo."

JJC Skillz replied: "@sososoberekon my masculinity is not in question. You're diverting. Promoting and elevating a person that looted our nation. You got paid and now probably want a position abi. And just incase you don't know my story. Guy let me make it clear. I'm a king that found a queen and we built an empire. CLEAN MONEY. Can you say the same about yourself?"

Source:
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/10/jjc-skillz-and-soso-soberekon-drag-each-other-over-their-political-affiliations.html
Jjc with no skills should keep quiet, soso soberekon is right, funke is the husband, who knows him self with his failed music career to even bad mouth our beloved peace maker former president Goodluck Jonathan, whatever he said about GEJ is definitely unreasonable and stupid for a man who is being married by a woman
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by alexsoftwork(m): 11:39am On Oct 24, 2020
DominusPrime:
All I see are two idio.ts. One promoting Apc and the other promoting pdp.

And as for the bigger fools claiming the lekki incident was a hoax, how come the president suddenly has figures of deaths all over the country but still has nothing to say about lekki 'because it is still under investigation'.

What was the army doing at a venue of peaceful protesters in the first place and why were they not deployed to other hotspots in Lagos? And the shells that were picked up from the ground was brought there by the protesters in anticipation of the army right?

For those quoting me asking if I've seen videos of people who died or families claiming to look for their loved ones...the gov has said 2 people died as a result of the fracas. If you watch the video by djswitch people were shot for crying out loud. If you say it wasnt a massacre, fine. I have answered your questions.
Will you now have the decency to answer the questions I raised above? Up till now no one condemning the protests or claiming there were no deaths has been able to tell me what te army was doing there when there were places that needed their attention far more.

https://www.notion.so/Lekki-Toll-Gate-Broadcast-c44965157b7b4b99a1c4942fd6f731fe

Check that link for evidence that it indeed was a massacre. Let me see how those defending their paymasters will defend this.

Buhari should have condemned the attack on the protesters I agree, so far two people died, why are they now using heavy word like MASSACRE FOR TWO PEOPLE THAT DIED? I believe this is what instigated violence that made some set of hoodlums burn down some part of Lagos.
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Dailytrendng: 11:42am On Oct 24, 2020
The Lagos State Deputy Governor, Obafemi Hamzat, has announced plans by the state government to help owners of businesses that were vandalized or looted by hoodlums during the crisis that erupted in the state on Tuesday, October 20 2020.

Hamzat disclosed this in a tweet posted on his Twitter handle on Friday, October 23 2020. The tweet also contained a link to a form that the store owners are expected to fill.

“If you are a Lagos based business and your store got looted/vandalized this week, please fill this form by @LSETFhttps:///lwPiXvFzTp. Let’s do what we can to support you,” he tweeted.

Click on the link blow ����

Lagos state government to support owners of businesses vandalized and looted by hoodlums - Deputy gov, Obafemi Hamzat says

Click on this link to read more �������

https://dailytrendng.com/2020/lagos-state-government-to-support-owners-of-businesses-vandalized-and-looted-by-hoodlums-deputy-gov-obafemi-hamzat-says/
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by NaijaMutant(f): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2020
Iconpee:

Stop being petty. Funke broke d law as at then...so cos she campaigned for APC, she shd not face d law Grow up guys. This government on record has prosecuted more political office holders since it came onboard. Buhari better pass Jonathan. He may not get it all right but he has done more than average. Thanks

Dumb
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by tot(f): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2020
solsticey2k3:
JJC should have just minded his business

Which kind of massive teacup is this?! grin
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Notateflonguy(m): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2020
2 matured men fooling themselves in the public.
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:54am On Oct 24, 2020
R0kstarr8:
nah Buhari own worst pass... the guy sef is a duplicate.. Jonathan regime I still buy full loaf of bread 100naira
at cheaper price DM for your logo and flyer design
The thing is,had you reelected Jonathan,that price of bread wouldn't have been any better.
If the president that comes after Buhari is worst,does it mean you'll start glorifying Buhari
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Both Jonathan and Buhari failed

Last president we had was Yar'Adua

We have never had a president, Yar Adua did not do anything for 8 years in Katsina he proudly said he returned the money of the state that’s why until today no infrastructure nothing all the banditry there is from a lack of anything at all in that state. A bunch of clueless bush people.

He knew he was sick and took the position leaving his wife (these Katsina men) and kitchen cabinet to start the nonsense that brought GEJ.

The only thing he did decent was the amnesty to ND.

We don’t want somehow president we have people that can actually get work done without local sense.

We have one year to find the best candidates all these old cargos (Atiku we are talking to you too) should just pack themselves and be going.

For Nigerians stop picking idiots as leaders. Stop picking people because nollywood and kannywood (prostitution centres) people are promoting them. Infact fear those ones pass. When someone comes and is showing money- where did they get it? Ask questions
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by erayo2GCA(m): 11:59am On Oct 24, 2020
Soso you called Funke your friend and your disgracing her.. this shows the kind of person you are...
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Rebelutionary: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
DominusPrime:

As usual you disregard the questions I ask because you have no answers to them. Even the governor has come out to say there were 2 deaths as a result of the incident. And if you watched the videos you'd see there were people who were shot. Who did the gov go to visit in the hospitals the next day? I have answered your questions. Will you answer mine now?
Ofcourse there were 2 deaths unfortunate as tragic as that is but not the "massacre" some folks want us to believe it is to instigate chaos that will make us all lose.

Nobody is negating this fact!

Bro you haven't answered me cos I dont see know massacre pictures.
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
Rebelutionary:

Ofcourse there were 2 deaths unfortunate as tragic as that is but not the "massacre" some folks want us to believe it is to instigate chaos that will make us all lose.

Nobody is negating this fact!

Bro you haven't answered me cos I dont see know massacre pictures.
No massacres I believe...but go back to my post and check the link. You also haven't answered my question. What was the army doing were there were peaceful protesters and why were they using live ammunition?
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
JidennaJason:
grin

So Funke Akindele is the "head" of the family while Johnny Just Come is the helper? Lol...

But Soso Sobereokon is actually right about Funke Akindele who was betrayed and used as a scapegoat by the demonic APC after campaigning rigorously for them.

The gigolo called JJC SKILLZ should learn how to mind his business next time else he will resume his sweeping duties in Lagos State with his Husband.
You don weed up big time. JJC SKILLZ is the helper while Funke is the husband. Una nor go kill person for this forum with all these comics

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Estee8523: 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
This fight is very rough grin
I tell you oo, but it always good to mind your business,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chika Ike Shares Sexy Bikini Photo / Lavish Lifestyle Of Daniella Okeke, The Actress Associated With Apostle Suleman / Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.