Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" (69555 Views)

Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon / Funke Akindele’s Mother, Adebanjo-Akindele, Is Dead / "My Friends Are Not Allowed To Call My Husband" - Funke Akindele-Bello (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Collyno82(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:
Your husband Funke is my friend grin

people get diarrhea of the mouth walahi

2 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Omezif(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2020
freindship in a mature way is commendable, why this one is wailing if she's not inmatured in her own freinship.
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by iLegendd(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2020
I won't laugh and I won't smile. Let GEJ answer those questions and give to Buhari.
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by mightyhazel: 9:37am On Oct 24, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
what the he'll is these? I dnt like men calling out there fellow over dating or sleeping with there wives......it makes no sense. thousands have been there and in our generation today just few had the chance to marry virgin's...

It's an insult to funke n not just the man here....I know my wife two ex dates but dat does not stop me as we went on to become husband n wife still building our own KINGDOM!
abeg try read the post e no too long like that na

5 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by princetom1(m): 9:37am On Oct 24, 2020
joygiver1:

Thesame evil his husband Funke, campaigned for?? Or he wants to claim he was ignorant of his husband's campaign for APC Abeggiii joor

Big fish you say?? Between him and Funke who is a bigger fish??

U na indomie generation, that's why u don't know who jjc skillz was, funke no go show face where jjc was.

4 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by joygiver1: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2020
DKM123:
Both PDP and APC have failed the country but even a baby in the womb knows that Jonathan is FARRRRRRRR FARRRRRR BETTER than Pa Bubu in EVERY RAMIFICATION!!!!

We jumped from frying pan into a raging volcanic magma!

Don't mind this people that don't want to accept the truth.

After JJCs husband campaigned for APC his now coming to spill trash!!!

3 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by UDUJ(m): 9:38am On Oct 24, 2020
Shameless old men disgracing themselves.
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by kay7: 9:39am On Oct 24, 2020
Onlinesmart:
You first look at the names of the parties involved and just used your flat skulls to judge senselessly. You denigraded the yorubas in the context, not even minding the rights and wrongs, and systematically appraise your own. You're sick. That's atypical of you Igbos.

The Nigerian Youth have gone beyond the Ibo/Yoruba divide. Grow up man. Grow up.

4 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by ekestic1976(f): 9:39am On Oct 24, 2020
leaculpa:

I did not see JJC promote APC anywhere in dt conversation.

Funke Akindele was also right to have been arrested. She threw a party during lockdown. So just because she campaigned for APC, she shouldnt face the law? You call it betrayal.
If she wasnt arrested isnt dt itself criminal padi padi government?

I dont know what nigerians are really fighting for. You guys should stop conflagrating issues. Not everything should be put in a box for insult.

And no, im also not an APC supporter.

The only wrong I see in this conversation is dt JJC should never have responded to the picture. Everyone has a right to praise any politician they like.

See Professor Head
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by emmylight4u: 9:39am On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Both Jonathan and Buhari failed

Last president we had was Yar'Adua

That is hate speech against Jonathan and you know you can be prosecuted for that.

Loox
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 24, 2020
IreneJane:

Why are you guys keep acting like a fool .... if at all funke akindele campaigned for APC, does that mean she can go against the law . She needs to be punished. 2. Soso that can't defend his views but springs up someone else family matter...
Dear IreneJane,

Be civil so you won't come across like a frustrated creature.

8 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by DenreleDave(m): 9:40am On Oct 24, 2020
punisha:
Youth democratic party....

Pass the message down.
We don't want to hear the names PDP / APC in this country.

Which useless youth with no focus
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 24, 2020
How much was barrel of crude oil then and now undecided undecided undecided

Put it on your list now undecided undecided
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by joygiver1: 9:40am On Oct 24, 2020
princetom1:

U na indomie generation, that's why u don't know who jjc skillz was, funke no go show face where jjc was.

Lolzzzz I get am before no be property!!

Bros I know JJC matter no be small even back in the days of 419 squad... Go do your findings, Funke is far richer than JJC. Make I just leave the matter for there.

8 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Tinax(f): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2020
Soso broken abi na wetin be him name.. is so full of himself .. misleading ppl.. his licking Jonathan ass.. at his age he’s not married and he wants to govern ppl... Olodo buruku embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Born2Breed(f): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2020
grin

Your husband
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by oluwaahmed: 9:42am On Oct 24, 2020
Your husband funke..

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by thorpido(m): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2020
So to marry woman that earns more na crime?

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by ekestic1976(f): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2020
Freelane33:
Stupid man that can only zip down his trouser but can never zip up his mouth .SOSO SOBEREKON IS A FAILED PIG...:::: wetin bring in GIGOLO FOR THE MATTER ON GROUND ... IN THE REAL WORLD I BELIEVE MEN SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE MEN NOT BY MAKING REFERENCES TO THE INTERNAL . Hold who hold you not who hold you not .
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Brightkarl(m): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2020
What we need now is United Vibrant Youth of Nigeria...
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by michoim(m): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2020
Hypocrites! GEJ also need to tell us how he managed our jumbo revenue, through Diezani, of $140 per barrels for 2.3million barrels per day; as against the present reduced revenues of $40 per barrel for 1.8 million barrels per day.
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by DragonFire433: 9:44am On Oct 24, 2020
OKorowanta:
Both Buhari, Jonathan and other past leaders have all disappointed.

But if they ask you to choose between the two failures, I guess you would choose bubu

Nigerians today prefer the failed Jonathan government than this useless government.

5 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Mgbadike80: 9:44am On Oct 24, 2020
punisha:
Youth democratic party....

Pass the message down.
We don't want to hear the names PDP / APC in this country.
please, can you give me the contact for the YDP, i would like to work with them in next year's gubernatorial election in Anambra.
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by mightyhazel: 9:44am On Oct 24, 2020
Onlinesmart:
You first look at the names of the parties involved and just used your flat skulls to judge senselessly. You denigraded the yorubas in the context, not even minding the rights and wrongs, and systematically appraise your own. You're sick. That's atypical of you Igbos.
one question....

Will you die if u resist the deranged urge to mention igbo in any discussion like your life depends on the word igbo?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by chiedozie198100: 9:47am On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:
Your husband Funke is my friend grin

So soberekon na gay?

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Angelfrost(m): 9:47am On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Both Jonathan and Buhari failed

Last president we had was Yar'Adua

Thank you for this rare honesty!!!... I have said this over and over again.

Nigeria currently has to be the only nation where curfew is declared yet hoodlums are still allowed free reign to terrorize people and destroy valuable properties!!!

I am yet to see the whole point of the curfew declared in most states, especially Lagos!!!

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by joygiver1: 9:48am On Oct 24, 2020
Tinax:
Soso broken abi na wetin be him name.. is so full of himself .. misleading ppl.. his licking Jonathan ass.. at his age he’s not married and he wants to govern ppl... Olodo buruku embarassed

The ones that are married how well have they led people?? Including the ones with multiple wives.

Everybody licks somebody's ass, while some lick politician asses, other lick celebrities, pastors or their parents asses!!!

Check Soso's post was there an atom of lie in it??

6 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 24, 2020
lipsrsealed. Hnmmm ! Marriage matter no dey me side lipsrsealed
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by DragonFire433: 9:48am On Oct 24, 2020
Kaddashy:
Uncle soso get bad mouth but jjc should not have insulted him

Don’t mind that JJC.

Matter never reach fight, he rush go pull shirt.

Na him be the wife for that marriage whether he like it or not.

Na heavy Gigolo him be.

4 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by vickydevoka(m): 9:48am On Oct 24, 2020
JidennaJason:
grin

So Funke Akindele is the "head" of the family while Johnny Just Come is the helper? Lol...

But Soso Sobereokon is actually right about Funke Akindele who was betrayed and used as a scapegoat by the demonic APC after campaigning rigorously for them.

The gigolo called JJC SKILLZ should learn how to mind his business next time else he will resume his sweeping duties in Lagos State with his Husband.
With his wife rather

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lavish Lifestyle Of Daniella Okeke, The Actress Associated With Apostle Suleman / Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) / Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.