Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" (69518 Views)

Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon / Funke Akindele’s Mother, Adebanjo-Akindele, Is Dead / "My Friends Are Not Allowed To Call My Husband" - Funke Akindele-Bello (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
princetom1:

U na indomie generation, that's why u don't know who jjc skillz was, funke no go show face where jjc was.

Thank God you used the word "was"....
Remember that I get am before no be property
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Baba419(m): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
JJC is truly a JJC

Washed up act, I give that marriage 3 years maximum
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Estee8523: 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
UcLloyd:
I told a friend that a typical yoruba man still supports Buhari regardless of this protest. Someone is saying PDP, when we're talking about GEJ as a president. We're finished in this country. Youths in Nigeria are tribalistic, so I say, to hell with Youths taking over, the same youths that refused to acknowledge that GEJ did well compared to Buhari just cus they see him as an igbo affiliated. What is happening in Nigeria fits us, we're all fools with different tribes. Yesterday I was telling a yoruba youth that 2023, we should try and push Mogalu, oga provoke, saying are there no good yoruba youths and even went as far as suggesting Falz the bad guy, Falz, really? I give up

but what do you expect, Nigeria shouldn't not have been made one country, every body wants to be on that sit.

The hatred for an average igbo man is very obvious, no matter how much you tried to stay away from their matter.
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Duru009(m): 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
JJC with multiple children in UK from different baby mamas should shut up....

Big time gigolo....
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Estee8523: 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
Faller:

Thank God you used the word "was"....
Remember that I get am before no be property
lol, Shai, you people get mouth ooo

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by goaldynman(m): 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
Onlinesmart:
[s]You first look at the names of the parties involved and just used your flat skulls to judge senselessly. You denigraded the yorubas in the context, not even minding the rights and wrongs, and systematically appraise your own. You're sick. That's atypical of you Igbos[/s].

You are the stupid and foolish conehead skull miner that reasons with your asssss!

Soso Soberekon is an Ijaw man! The guy you are quoting here never told you he is Igbo! But you have to bring Igbos and tribe into it!

Satan punish you for always accusing Igbos which you see as the cause of your frustration and failure in life!

Why didn't JJSkills mind his business? Why did he interfere in another man's post?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Both Jonathan and Buhari failed

Last president we had was Yar'Adua

[b]Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions����

- GEJ need to explain to Nigerians how he managed to pay fuel subsidy and yet sold fuel at N86 per liter.��

- GEJ need to explain to Nigerians how he manage to swallow our insults, criticism and protests without using the military and DSS to hunt us down �

- GEJ needs to explain to Nigerians how he managed to handle our group protests and yearnings without calling us terrorists

- GEJ need to explain to Nigerians how he managed to controls our borders and yet a bag of rice was sold for 8k.���

- GEJ need to explain to Nigerians how he managed to build 17 federal universities in 17 states in Nigeria.

- GEJ need to explain to Nigerians how he managed to build almajiri schools in all the Norther Local governments.

- GEJ need to explain to Nigerians how he managed to hold $1=#165 for 4yrs

- GEJ need to Explain to Nigerians how he managed to push Nigeria's economy to be number 1 in Africa.

- GEJ need to explain to Nigerians how he fought Ebola without closing Schools, Banks, Courts, Mosques, Churches and banning weddings/gatherings... And without foreign intervention..

GEJ, we need answers.���

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGrmgTgscGy/?igshid=1d22lkvxf55km
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Dizzyrascal(m): 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
DenreleDave:

Which useless youth with no focus
dude, the instruction was to pass the message yet you resorted to calling the youths useless. Where the hell is your own focus if you cannot carry out something so simple as an instruction?
Anyway, newsflash bro, the actions of the youths in the past two weeks has given me hope that all hope is not lost. If you don't believe please step aside.
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Humorme2(f): 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lol. This is actually funny grin grin. Did he just call Funke Akindele the husband?
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
leaculpa:

I did not see JJC promote APC anywhere in dt conversation.

Funke Akindele was also right to have been arrested. She threw a party during lockdown. So just because she campaigned for APC, she shouldnt face the law? You call it betrayal.
If she wasnt arrested isnt dt itself criminal padi padi government?

I dont know what nigerians are really fighting for. You guys should stop conflagrating issues. Not everything should be put in a box for insult.

And no, im also not an APC supporter.

The only wrong I see in this conversation is dt JJC should never have responded to the picture. Everyone has a right to praise any politician they like.

What's your thought on the "Lekki Massacre".
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by kehindetawede: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
This drama is needless and senseless. Adults fighting like kids on social media. This is just low, for both parties.
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by benji93: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
I don tire for una matter. Na you people dey talk say some citizens dey flout rules with impunity. Dem come punish someone wey you call am betrayal. If anything na good thing to punish your supporters when they err. You and Sobereokon are typical Nigerians. You have no idea what you want. Why you people no go sit one place. cheesy. I am positive say n.a. Nigeria Dem born that guy. Always taking a defensive stand when they get out in their place.
JidennaJason:
grin

So Funke Akindele is the "head" of the family while Johnny Just Come is the helper? Lol...

But Soso Sobereokon is actually right about Funke Akindele who was betrayed and used as a scapegoat by the demonic APC after campaigning rigorously for them.

The gigolo called JJC SKILLZ should learn how to mind his business next time else he will resume his sweeping duties in Lagos State with his Husband.
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by olu77(m): 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
DominusPrime:
All I see are two fighting.

And as for the bigger fools claiming the lekki incident was a hoax, how come the president suddenly has figures of deaths all over the country but still has nothing to say about lekki 'because it is still under investigation'.

What was the army doing at a venue of peaceful protesters with live ammunition fired in the first place and why were they not deployed to other hotspots in Lagos? And the shells that were picked up from the ground was brought there by the protesters in anticipation of the army right?

For those quoting me asking if I've seen videos of people who died or families claiming to look for their loved ones...the gov has said 2 people died as a result of the fracas. If you watch the video by djswitch people were shot for crying out loud. If you say it wasnt a massacre, fine. I have answered your questions.
Will you now have the decency to answer the questions I raised above? Up till now no one condemning the protests or claiming there were no deaths has been able to tell me what te army was doing there when there were places that needed their attention far more.

https://www.notion.so/Lekki-Toll-Gate-Broadcast-c44965157b7b4b99a1c4942fd6f731fe

Check that link for evidence that it indeed was an attack an peaceful protesters Let me see how those defending their paymasters will defend this.

Very useful link you've got there of the well coordinated attack by the Nigerian evil government. There obviously was presence of Nigerian army doing the only thing they are good at - killing unarmed citizens. People died, they took away their bodies, harvested their bullet shells and had turned off the light all in a bid to cover up their evil. So, we have soldiers like this in barracks yet the level of insecurity is so high. This is definitely an order from the cowards above.
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by leaculpa: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
CamusMidas:

What's your thought on the "Lekki Massacre".
The military committed crimes against humanity by shooting at unarmed protesters with live bullets. They could have used rubber bullets & achieved the same purpose.

It doesnt matter whether there was 1 death, 15 deaths or only many injured with gunshot wounds. They committed a crime. And this is the brutality by our security officers we are fighting about. You dont go straight to a gun, except ur dealing wt violent criminals.
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Bayley: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
tot:

Which kind of massive teacup is this?! grin
Please Tot
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by delishpot: 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
And they say it's women that gossip grin grin
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
olu77:

Very useful link you've got there of the well coordinated attack by the Nigerian evil government. There obviously was presence of Nigerian army doing the only thing they are good at - killing unarmed citizens. People died, they took away their bodies, harvested their bullet shells and had turned off the light all in a bid to cover up their evil. So, we have soldiers like this in barracks yet the level of insecurity is so high. This is definitely an order from the cowards above.

Bless you sir. Beats me how youths can be so blind.
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by OgaRico(m): 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sannisege:
GEJ also need to tell us how he managed to kill 20 innocent job seekers in a stadium after extorting them of 2k...

Sorry but please were the "20 Innocent job seekers" shot at or you're referring to another "20 Innocent job seekers"? because if I can recall vividly,the ones that died,did as a result of struggle that every other person that was where they were went through.

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Earnonline7: 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
REally
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by biggy26: 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Both Jonathan and Buhari failed

Last president we had was Yar'Adua

Yet, you guys still insulted him calling him baba go slow, not knowing he was very ill. Nigerians Sha!
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by toye440: 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
That Soso guy must be a nairalander. But I like the response am a king who found a queen, look what we've built.
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by solsticey2k3(m): 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
tot:

Which kind of massive teacup is this?! grin

Lolz grin

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by milky3(f): 5:19am On Oct 25, 2020
angry
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by bejick(m): 4:43am On Oct 26, 2020
Supermugu:
How much was barrel of crude oil then and now undecided undecided undecided

Put it on your list now undecided undecided
With Buhari incompetency even barrel sells for $500 he won't still perform well. He too Analog for a digital world. He is not in control, doesn't know what is going on behaves like a robot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chika Ike Shares Sexy Bikini Photo / Lavish Lifestyle Of Daniella Okeke, The Actress Associated With Apostle Suleman / Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju Is Dead! Iya Jogbo Of Max FM Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.