Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" (69553 Views)

Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon / Funke Akindele’s Mother, Adebanjo-Akindele, Is Dead / "My Friends Are Not Allowed To Call My Husband" - Funke Akindele-Bello (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by tarantino1: 9:49am On Oct 24, 2020
Tinax:
Soso broken abi na wetin be him name.. is so full of himself .. misleading ppl.. his licking Jonathan ass.. at his age he’s not married and he wants to govern ppl... Olodo buruku embarassed

Marriage na criteria to govern people. I swear na u olodo pass

8 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 24, 2020
Merciful71:

how much was barrel of oil during obasanjo & clueless Jona regime too
.... You dey ask me the same question wey I dey ask undecided
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by TecM0: 9:53am On Oct 24, 2020
Angelfrost:

Thank you for this rare honesty!!!... I have said this over and over again.

Nigeria currently has to be the only nation where curfew is declared yet hoodlums are still allowed free reign to terrorize people and destroy valuable properties!!!

I am yet to see the whole point of the curfew declared in most states, especially Lagos!!!

After the police station in my neighbourhood got burnt, we in the Landlord and tenant CDA reached out to the DPO on how to contribute and repair the station as hoodlums wete wrecking havoc and the DPO plainly told us oders from Abuja has asked them to stand down and do nothing and even if we contribute out hard earned money they ain't coming back soon

This is a police station serving an Airport and a a major market complex

2 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by princetom1(m): 9:53am On Oct 24, 2020
joygiver1:

Lolzzzz I get am before no be property!!

Bros I know JJC matter no be small even back in the days of 419 squad... Go do your findings, Funke is far richer than JJC. Make I just leave the matter for there.

You are derailing. Gej and bubuhari are both big failure that no sensible humans should identify with
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Angelfrost(m): 9:53am On Oct 24, 2020
Onlinesmart:
You first look at the names of the parties involved and just used your flat skulls to judge senselessly. You denigraded the yorubas in the context, not even minding the rights and wrongs, and systematically appraise your own. You're sick. That's atypical of you Igbos.

You need not mention his tribe... That equally puts you in the wrong.

Address the shortcomings of the idiot without alluding to a tribe of millions. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by DragonFire433: 9:53am On Oct 24, 2020
thorpido:
So to marry woman that earns more na crime?

It becomes a crime when Gbege starts.
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by luminouz(m): 9:55am On Oct 24, 2020
JidennaJason:
grin

So Funke Akindele is the "head" of the family while Johnny Just Come is the helper? Lol...

But Soso Sobereokon is actually right about Funke Akindele who was betrayed and used as a scapegoat by the demonic APC after campaigning rigorously for them.

The gigolo called JJC SKILLZ should learn how to mind his business next time else he will resume his sweeping duties in Lagos State with his Husband.
And what do we call you, pokenoser? undecided
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Angelfrost(m): 9:57am On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:

After the police station in my neighbourhood got burnt, we in the Landlord and tenant CDA reached out to the DPO on how to contribute and repair the station as hoodlums are wrecking havoc and the man plainly told us other from Abuja has asked them to stand down and do nothing and even if we contribute out hard earned money they ain't coming back soon

This is a police station serving an Airport and a a major market complex

Can you just imagine the nonsense... Security forces told to stand down in the face of civil unrest!!!

I said it!!! I knew this whole anarchy in parts of the South, especially Lagos was promoted by the cabal in Aso Rock for political reasons.

Too bad most people can't read between the lines... A divided and restive South favours the ruling North!

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by joygiver1: 9:59am On Oct 24, 2020
princetom1:

You are derailing. Gej and bubuhari are both big failure that no sensible humans should identify with

No arguing that but Buhari is a bigger failure compared to Jonathan.

Jonathan is a saint compared to Buhari in every indicies.

Buhari would have submerged Jonathan on anti-corruption but we have seen how far his anti-corruption fights have been.

As it stands today if the two were to stand for elections, only the north will vote for Buhari, obviously out of sentiments!!!

6 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Angelfrost(m): 10:03am On Oct 24, 2020
Tinax:
Soso broken abi na wetin be him name.. is so full of himself .. misleading ppl.. his licking Jonathan ass.. at his age he’s not married and he wants to govern ppl... Olodo buruku embarassed

There are great leaders in history who never got married, and there are married people who made a mess of leadership and their marriages...

Why do you people keep using marriage as a yardstick to measure people's capability to lead, or even succeed in life when the reverse is usually the case...

5 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Rebelutionary: 10:06am On Oct 24, 2020
DominusPrime:
All I see are two idio.ts. One promoting Apc and the other promoting pdp.

And as for the bigger fools claiming the lekki incident was a hoax, how come the president suddenly has figures of deaths all over the country but still has nothing to say about lekki 'because it is still under investigation'.

What was the army doing at a venue of peaceful protesters in the first place and why were they not deployed to other hotspots in Lagos? And the shells that were picked up from the ground was brought there by the protesters in anticipation of the army right?
Too many questions bro...too many but just ONE answer from you for ONE question will suffice!

Can you show us ONE picture of a pile of bodies at the lekki incident?

When the Shiites were attacked by the Army, tried as the army may, we saw pictures...i mean verifiable pictures but how come we have a crowd of mostly tech savvy youths and not one pictures except the words of a DJ whose battery went flat when it mattered most!

Let's be guided on what we want to force down people's throat when it is obvious that we don't have one shred of proof. None!

Look at how you folks were forced to swallow your lies of all those pictures you folks were passing around like chocolates having found out they were either false or misleading!

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Perfecttouchade: 10:07am On Oct 24, 2020
Pim pim pim ...too much hold-up dey here, abeg too much traffic light dey cause hold up here...make we pass before egungun go enter express now grin grin instead of having an adults with collective voice to direct things the right, see wetin we dey jaam for hold-up tai chai tai na Chinese man language be that grin
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:12am On Oct 24, 2020
This fight is very rough grin
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 24, 2020
JidennaJason:
grin

So Funke Akindele is the "head" of the family while Johnny Just Come is the helper? Lol...

But Soso Sobereokon is actually right about Funke Akindele who was betrayed and used as a scapegoat by the demonic APC after campaigning rigorously for them.

The gigolo called JJC SKILLZ should learn how to mind his business next time else he will resume his sweeping duties in Lagos State with his Husband.
That's the only thing you see to highlight there. Not a crime for a wife to be richer than the husband. But that's not even an issue for discussion.Instead of you to come correct on how we can push these two parties out of circulation you are here taking us back another 600years. Is this what we protested for?
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Neyomickey1: 10:14am On Oct 24, 2020
leaculpa:

I did not see JJC promote APC anywhere in dt conversation.

Funke Akindele was also right to have been arrested. She threw a party during lockdown. So just because she campaigned for APC, she shouldnt face the law? You call it betrayal.
If she wasnt arrested isnt dt itself criminal padi padi government?

I dont know what nigerians are really fighting for. You guys should stop conflagrating issues. Not everything should be put in a box for insult.

And no, im also not an APC supporter.

The only wrong I see in this conversation is dt JJC should never have responded to the picture. Everyone has a right to praise any politician they like.

very apt...so if you support me during campaign and disobey the law, I should look the other way cus I don’t understand what we actually want.

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by complexBoss12: 10:15am On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Both Jonathan and Buhari failed

Last president we had was Yar'Adua

I agree, but...

Jonathan failed,
Buhari is failure
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Onlinesmart: 10:16am On Oct 24, 2020
kay7:

The Nigerian Youth have gone beyond the Ibo/Yoruba divide. Grow up man. Grow up.
tell that mumu first
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Onlinesmart: 10:17am On Oct 24, 2020
mightyhazel:
one question....

Will you die if u resist the deranged urge to mention igbo in any discussion like your life depends on the word igbo?
Tell your fellow hate-filled tribesman.
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by princetom1(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2020
joygiver1:

No arguing that but Buhari is a bigger failure compared to Jonathan.

Jonathan is a saint compared to Buhari in every indicies.

Buhari would have submerged Jonathan on anti-corruption but we have seen how far his anti-corruption fights have been.

As it stands today if the two were to stand for elections, only the north will vote for Buhari, obviously out of sentiments!!!

There is no manage in failure... Keep telling a story that soooth u
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by tiredoflife(m): 10:21am On Oct 24, 2020
StagethemTVee:
People think they can just talk down others. How is she his husband? Cause she is richer maybe? This is how some people are pushed to depression. Thank God JJC appears like the strong type.

Appears u said
But is he really strong grin grin
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by easyzworld: 10:27am On Oct 24, 2020
Jonathan was not good either with all the billions that got missing during his regime but Buhari is worst...

They both failed us like every other leader before them.

This country deserve better please.
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2020
JJ so because person take pictures that means the person stole money. Crappy statement. Now see how the guy call you HUSBAND. Now trust social media to pick on that. Mumu.
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by zevous: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2020
michoim:
Hypocrites! GEJ also need to tell us how he managed our jumbo revenue, through Diezani, of $140 per barrels for 2.3million barrels per day; as against the present reduced revenues of $40 per barrel for 1.8 million barrels per day.

Don’t bring oil price into this!!! Oil price just went down due to the pandemic. Let’s face facts. No body is a saint but the reality is that they promised us fake change and a lot of people fell for it
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by bluefilm: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2020
Who exactly are these two idiots? undecided
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Breadnote: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2020
jjc.dem finish u o
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2020
Rebelutionary:

Too many questions bro...too many but just ONE answer from you for ONE question will suffice!

Can you show us ONE picture of a pile of bodies at the lekki incident?

When the Shiites were attacked by the Army, tried as the army may, we saw pictures...i mean verifiable pictures but how come we have a crowd of mostly tech savvy youths and not one pictures except the words of a DJ whose battery went flat when it mattered most!

Let's be guided on what we want to force down people's throat when it is obvious that we don't have one shred of proof. None!

Look at how you folks were forced to swallow your lies of all those pictures you folks were passing around like chocolates having found out they were either false or misleading!

As usual you disregard the questions I ask because you have no answers to them. Even the governor has come out to say there were 2 deaths as a result of the incident. And if you watched the videos you'd see there were people who were shot. Who did the gov go to visit in the hospitals the next day? I have answered your questions. Will you answer mine now?

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Moferere: 10:32am On Oct 24, 2020
Funke is the breadwinner while jjc is the bread eater
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 24, 2020
When black people fight, they always try there best to destroy everything about the other person irrespective of how close they had been.
Black people hate each other so much. Always envying each other. What a pity!
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by millionboi2: 10:35am On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:
Your husband Funke is my friend grin

thy b confusing person.

Big insult,to think dat funke is d one marrying him
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Smarttravels(f): 10:38am On Oct 24, 2020
Ndlistic:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGrmgTgscGy/?igshid=1d22lkvxf55km

JJC Skillz and Soso Soberekon dragged each other mercilessly over their political affiliations.

Music executive Soso Sobereokon, who recently indicated interest in going into politics, shared a photo of himself with former Nigerian president Goodluck Jonathan and added a prayer emoji.

JJC Skillz had a problem with Soso's post and he replied: "4 what?"

Soso hit back saying:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGrtmUjsmOg/?igshid=kfcazf6vy9u3

JJC hit back, writing: "Get your facts right. My wife never campaigned for your friend. You're just being defensive because you join chop Nigerian money. So Abegie Sharappp there. #thiefnathief."

Soso responded by trying to emasculate JJC.

He wrote: "No need for insults, your HUSBAND Funke is my friend except I for post the video evidence. Gigolo."

JJC Skillz replied: "@sososoberekon my masculinity is not in question. You're diverting. Promoting and elevating a person that looted our nation. You got paid and now probably want a position abi. And just incase you don't know my story. Guy let me make it clear. I'm a king that found a queen and we built an empire. CLEAN MONEY. Can you say the same about yourself?"

Source:
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/10/jjc-skillz-and-soso-soberekon-drag-each-other-over-their-political-affiliations.html
If people do not end a loving and peaceful alliance, they will not rest. Whoever leads the family, let he or she lead, as long as they love each. They will question his masculinity until he begins to doubt it and doubt the love of his wife. Awon da bi mo se da!

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by firebaby(f): 10:39am On Oct 24, 2020
princetom1:

They could be anything after getting married but don't get it twisted, jjc skillz is a big fish in the UK before deciding to come down here.. except gigolo has a new meaning. Meanwhile skillz is right, we fighting one evil, they start famzing gej, they forgot so soon how gej and his co hort (who are all in aoc now) looted this country like say na festival ... All of them, dem be werey, no to recycling idiots and thieves

Baba nla Big Fish o....tell them pls grin
Re: Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" by Yeyenairaland(m): 10:39am On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Both Jonathan and Buhari failed

Last president we had was Yar'Adua

I wonder how many times you voted for BUHARI your saviour to save Nigeria against GEJ grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lavish Lifestyle Of Daniella Okeke, The Actress Associated With Apostle Suleman / Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) / Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.