Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises (42951 Views)

Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom / Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) / Kaduna Realises N1.9m From Lockdown Violators In 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by YorubaMod(m): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is the SLAVERY we want to stop,
Say No to Bad Government, You see this rubbish abroad. embarassed
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Lagoon0: 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
omenka:
Really funny.
to the streets if protests are called today?

Now, the goodwill the people had for the protest has been lost, so much so that SagaLink and Aisha Yosufu are throwing subtle shades at each other.

So saddening.
We don't want negotiation table the 5for 5 is obvious to everyone.
Nobody will lead we all be the change we want to see .
And now we've start seeing some Mr nobody that do well during this struggle. Our representative would be by merit not influence
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by TexasR: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
Aaronzy:
Where those keypad warriors...
Army is on the street now, they should come and try rubbish and know what's up.

Every right thinking person knows that the regular police have been overwhelmed and we need a stronger force to enforce law and other before those looting and robbing criminal idiots begin to visit people's homes
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Uchasa(m): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
nairaman66:

Mugu.., can’t you guys just leave Warri alone? The name is bigger than your generations.

Keypad Warriors, Empty Chestbeaters
Omo Ale!!!
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by ibuildstuff(m): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Uchasa:

Everyone knows Warri for mouth so shut up also!
These ones were just unlucky, people were outside throughout yesterday n today sef. Them full effurun roundabout, the army couldn't do anything.
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by nairaman66(m): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
Uchasa:

Keypad Warriors, Empty Chestbeaters
Omo Ale!!!

Mugu
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by wonder233: 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oga leave politics, I'm anti Buhari. I think he is the most clueless and corrupt leader Nigeria has been unfortunate to have.
Don't distract me with the BMC b.s. I am objectively analyzing the issue at hand unlike you that is swept by the bandwagon. You can't think for Your Own self
Farki:

You BMC goons should just stop already, you are making yourselves look more stupid with each passing day.
https://twitter.com/don_phezy/status/1319964745093554181?s=19

https://twitter.com/KelvinOssai/status/1319888907312500736?s=09
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by wonder233: 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
US and UK are also grappling with fake news. They are not angels. They are acting based on what people like you flooded the internet with. Their involvement doesn't make it the gospel
ibuildstuff:

Made up lies that US n UK govt got involved?

U think u know better than the UK n US?

Even with all the evidence online u refuse to believe.
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by ibuildstuff(m): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
wonder233:
US and UK are also grappling with fake news. They are not angels. They are acting based on what people like you flooded the internet with. Their involvement doesn't make it the gospel
U are the only person that still believe it's fake news o, the world has left u behind.

From more than 20 to 30 videos online u r still call it fake news, even when more than 10 persons have been declared missing.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by michoim(m): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
IPOB will not like hear this song at all. Lol
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by wonder233: 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
The joke is on you. Clearly you're not thinking for yourself,
you're following the crowd.
The hacking to death of 1 policeman was captured on camera, how come out of a "massacre", Nobody could capture anything?
Most Nigerians are shallow and gullible.
ibuildstuff:

U are the only person that still believe it's fake news o, the world has left u behind.
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by ibuildstuff(m): 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
wonder233:
The joke is on you. Clearly you're not thinking for yourself,
you're following the crowd.
The hacking to death of 1 policeman was captured on camera, how come out of a "massacre", Nobody could capture anything?
Most Nigerians are shallow and gullible.
Have u even watch any of the videos?
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by austinleo78(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
Rodwave:
Only political thieves and hooligans like the monkkey above me talk about "cashout" when people are protesting for better society

Im happy that we have disappointed all these foolish zombie miscreants by not allowing them to use the protest to "cashout" from Abuja.

Shame on every zombie miscreants

God punish all the zombie miscreants.

I know you will not understand the guy...read his comment again and have sense
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by wonder233: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
Yes, everyone of them. I also tuned in to DJ switch IG live on the night of the 20th.
There was no massacre. What is clear is clear, you don't need to do anything extra or act in a certain way to make it more graphic.
If you want to see what direct death is, watch the video of the policeman that was hacked to death in mushin. The act itself will make you cringe. But watch all the lekki videos, There's really nothing.
ibuildstuff:

Have u even watch any of the videos?
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by ibuildstuff(m): 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
wonder233:
Yes, everyone of them. I also tuned in to DJ switch IG live on the night of the 20th.
There was no massacre. What is clear is clear, you don't need to do anything extra or act in a certain way to make it more graphic.
If you want to see what direct death is, watch the video of the policeman that was hacked to death in mushin. The act itself will make you cringe. But watch all the lekki videos, There's really nothing.
I leave u to ur conscience.
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Farki: 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
wonder233:
Oga leave politics, I'm anti Buhari. I think he is the most clueless and corrupt leader Nigeria has been unfortunate to have.
Don't distract me with the BMC b.s. I am objectively analyzing the issue at hand unlike you that is swept by the bandwagon. You can't think for Your Own self

You are not objectively analysing anything, you have taken the ridiculous position of the resident nairaland zombies and swallowed it wholesale as the truth. Multiple videos of people with injuries, confirmations of deaths, multiple missing persons reports yet you're hear shouting massacre didn't happen. Even if just one person died on Tuesday does that make it right? Seriously what the hell is wrong with you?
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by pennywizzy(m): 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
The more we are together, together,together
The more we are together the happier we shall be
Our sisters tour wife ooooo, your house girls our wives look
The more we are together the happier we shall be
Na gode armed forces
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Uchasa(m): 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
nairaman66:

Mugu

Ewure Warri!!!!
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by wonder233: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
Where is the "multiple reports"? Are you being deliberately ambiguous or just engaging in word play? The death all of us should be talking about and screaming for justice was that of the policeman hacked to death in that CLEAR viral video.
But the hypocrite that you and other delusional rabble rousers are: you would prefer to have selective amnesia and cover it up with a spurious bogus sensational claim of a "genocide", later "massacre" now its "shooting". Men fvck off with your pseudo-wokeness
Farki:

You are not objectively analysing anything, you have taken the ridiculous position of the resident nairaland zombies and swallowed it wholesale as the truth. Multiple videos of people with injuries, confirmations of deaths, multiple missing persons reports yet you're hear shouting massacre didn't happen. Even if just one person died on Tuesday does that make it right? Seriously what the hell is wrong with you?
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Sarah20A(f): 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
ehinmowo:
Dem don dey get small small sense. They are beginning to see the consequences of shooting unarmed people.

Burutai and that Francis idiot needs to face ICC.
the governors are the backbone of this killings. Just imagine people been killed because of food in Benin.
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by olumide4christ: 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
omenka:
Really funny.

Nigerians have blown an opportunity that might take over a decade to present itself again. We should have cashed out when the fruits were ripe, but we allowed them to rot away on the trees.

This whole thing should have been suspended when SagaLink and Aisha called for it's suspension, but people with ulterior motives rejected such, saying neither Aisha or Saga had the right to call off the protests. Calling it off and sitting on a round table with government representatives was meant to be the next reasonable step to take, but that was never to be.

Tell me now, is there any chance of the government inviting people to a round table for any discussion or negotiation? Make very strong demands with a threat to taking back to the streets if theyre not met. I know there's a cardinal rule in life that says "it is best to negotiate from a position of strength". Now, does the protest still have the strength and credibility it had a week ago? Would people still take to the streets if protests are called today?

Now, the goodwill the people had for the protest has been lost, so much so that SagaLink and Aisha Yosufu are throwing subtle shades at each other.

So saddening.

I had and still share exactly the same thoughts as you have here. The protests organizers showed a very high level of inexperience and naivety. We warned them to suspend the protest and negotiate with the government but their typical Nigerian strong-headedness prevented them from hearing us.

Now with all the carnage that has taken place, anyone that talks about protest in the nearest future may be stoned, especially by those that have lost their life investments due to looting.

It's really a lost cause.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Farki: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
wonder233:
Where is the "multiple reports"? Are you being deliberately ambiguous or just engaging in word play? The death all of us should be talking about and screaming for justice was that of the policeman hacked to death in that CLEAR viral video.
But the hypocrite that you and other delusional rabble rousers are: you would prefer to have selective amnesia and cover it up with a spurious bogus sensational claim of a "genocide", later "massacre" now its "shooting". Men fvck off with your pseudo-wokeness

https://www.notion.so/Lekki-Toll-Gate-Broadcast-c44965157b7b4b99a1c4942fd6f731fe

You are seriously sick in the head, the people with bullet wounds shown live where did they come from?

Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Dami65(f): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ndlistic:
Moment Soldiers make curfew violators sing praises to the Most High in Warri, Delta State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa-PX8HKXig

Them do well ooooooooo✊�
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Emanodimo(m): 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
omenka:
Really funny.

Nigerians have blown an opportunity that might take over a decade to present itself again. We should have cashed out when the fruits were ripe, but we allowed them to rot away on the trees.

This whole thing should have been suspended when SagaLink and Aisha called for it's suspension, but people with ulterior motives rejected such, saying neither Aisha or Saga had the right to call off the protests. Calling it off and sitting on a round table with government representatives was meant to be the next reasonable step to take, but that was never to be.

Tell me now, is there any chance of the government inviting people to a round table for any discussion or negotiation? Make very strong demands with a threat to taking back to the streets if theyre not met. I know there's a cardinal rule in life that says "it is best to negotiate from a position of strength". Now, does the protest still have the strength and credibility it had a week ago? Would people still take to the streets if protests are called today?

So saddening.

I support your point of view on the fact that the protesters denied themselves to have a leader creates a gap that could have yield better result.

However, that will be a lesson learnt from that historical events.

The positive effect is that their refusal further exposed the government has no respect for its citizen, there is a conspiracy between govt and political actors and agents to continue oppression and enslaving the masses...

We won't have witness that Covid19 Relief Materials are been stock in each state..Why?

We won't have witness the kind of riots in Lagos. Where peaceful protest will be ignored, riots became inevitable.

The shield between the people and govt are the security agencies. Hence, the people had no choice to engage them in their stupidity.
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by mechanics(m): 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lolz.
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Ebenezar2O21: 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
omenka:
Really funny.

So saddening.
@bolded are you serious?
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Superjazz: 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
omenka:
Really funny.

So saddening.
chai!!!!! omenka is this you cheesy

how had the mighty fallen and used up like a sanitary pad cheesy cheesy

it seems u had been used dumped and fired by your paymasters just like oshiomole tinubu and others grin but take heart please don't commit suicide over this misfortune that just befell you
cheesy
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Rodwave: 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
ALLFATHER14:

Its relative bro. In this situation the protests should have stopped and delivered an ultimatum to the government to embrace diplomacy. BUT.......we also have to consider the fact that the recent waves of violence was instigated by the government in a singular act of foolishness and utter shamelessness. As the saying goes, you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Nigerian political office holders are arrogant and foolish. They always that the people can not do anything. God punish them.
Anyway, I got you sha
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by wonder233: 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
From genocide to massacre, now to people with bullet wounds? Oga wake up from your delusion
Farki:

https://www.notion.so/Lekki-Toll-Gate-Broadcast-c44965157b7b4b99a1c4942fd6f731fe

You are seriously sick in the head, the people with bullet wounds shown live where did they come from?
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Earnonline7: 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oh
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by omenka(m): 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
Superjazz:

chai!!!!! omenka is this you cheesy

how had the mighty fallen and used up like a sanitary pad cheesy cheesy

it seems u had been used dumped and fired by your paymasters just like oshiomole tinubu and others grin but take heart please don't commit suicide over this misfortune that just befell you
cheesy
When a gutter conceived and gutter bred kid speak, it is so easy to tell. smiley

I am better than you. I was raised better than you. I wasn't raised in the gutter. Look for your kind and mingle with them. My upbringing makes me abhorrent to your type.

Bye. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Babatunde Fowler, Former FIRS Chairman / Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project / Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.