Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises (42946 Views)

Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom / Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) / Kaduna Realises N1.9m From Lockdown Violators In 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by AududuNine11: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ndlistic:
Moment Soldiers make curfew violators sing praises to the Most High in Warri, Delta State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa-PX8HKXig

Lol... Make them do environmental sanitation too
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by pandabet(m): 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Aaronzy:
Where those keypad warriors...
Army is on the street now, they should come and try rubbish and know what's up.
shot up
stop talking trash
if e start na u go u still de blame army.

or u think warri youth de fear army
stop instigating d pple against d forces

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Welcum: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
omenka:
Really funny.

Nigerians have blown an opportunity that might take over a decade to present itself again. We should have cashed out when the fruits were ripe, but we allowed them to rot away on the trees.

This whole thing should have been suspended when SagaLink and Aisha called for it's suspension, but people with ulterior motives rejected such, saying neither Aisha or Saga had the right to call off the protests. Calling it off and sitting on a round table with government representatives was meant to be the next reasonable step to take, but that was never to be.

Tell me now, is there any chance of the government inviting people to a round table for any discussion or negotiation? Make very strong demands with a threat to taking back to the streets if theyre not met. I know there's a cardinal rule in life that says "it is best to negotiate from a position of strength". Now, does the protest still have the strength and credibility it had a week ago? Would people still take to the streets if protests are called today?

Now, the goodwill the people had for the protest has been lost, so much so that SagaLink and Aisha Yosufu are throwing subtle shades at each other.

So saddening.
Omenkà is back; Omenkà is back. He's a changed fellow. He sounds very reasonable now.
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by nengibo: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
omenka:
Really funny.

Nigerians have blown an opportunity that might take over a decade to present itself again. We should have cashed out when the fruits were ripe, but we allowed them to rot away on the trees.

This whole thing should have been suspended when SagaLink and Aisha called for it's suspension, but people with ulterior motives rejected such, saying neither Aisha or Saga had the right to call off the protests. Calling it off and sitting on a round table with government representatives was meant to be the next reasonable step to take, but that was never to be.

Tell me now, is there any chance of the government inviting people to a round table for any discussion or negotiation? Make very strong demands with a threat to taking back to the streets if theyre not met. I know there's a cardinal rule in life that says "it is best to negotiate from a position of strength". Now, does the protest still have the strength and credibility it had a week ago? Would people still take to the streets if protests are called today?

Now, the goodwill the people had for the protest has been lost, so much so that SagaLink and Aisha Yosufu are throwing subtle shades at each other.

So saddening.
you were never in support of the protests, so there is nothing sad about it for you and your paymasters
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ayotemide:

Your analysis is flawed. We were gunned down and morale has taken a plunge. But 'lost this country forever' is a stretch I would not consider. We just got our voices and our country back. If it would not work with the north, we go our separate ways.
The part of the gunning that remain questionable is discredit emotional plunge you are talking about, people and the international community are seeing the Massacre as ruse.

The quicker evidence comes out that a Massacre took place, I am sorry to disappoint then there is no much anybody can do really.
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by penplus: 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
KosiGee:

They were singing nursery rhyme sir.

There would’ve been different reactions if the title had been “Army force arsonists and looters to sing nursery rhyme”

My apologies
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Daum: 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
omenka:
Really funny.

So saddening.

I beg to disagree with some thing said here.
The protest had its gains. First what it showed the Edo man was that he had so much power he never knew.

We tested that power in our election and confirmed it during the protest. We also made a point to the security operatives that things could always go sour for them. The aim of the protest was never regime change, people just wanted government to know that they weren't comfortable with the poverty the political class had put them in.

Government here has been talking to the youth since. Our speaker here is very young, below 40 or 45 I think. Obaseki has promised to put 60% of his government in the hands of youths.

For now the Edo youth would be going political. We are getting more engaged, we are bringing our heads out and we are making bold statements here.

Security operatives know fully well now that they have to talk or engage with the communities. I don't want to call these people hoodlums, they're the uneducated part of our society that are mostly jobless. That's why we in Benin are not blaming others for burning our police stations or the prison break.

We know our people, we will find way to address our people. They're part of society that we cannot just kill, we must engage them. They're not all hoodlums or hooligans
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
The Nigerian government just tasted the power of a united people.

Anyone who thinks this is over is completely in the wrong.

Has the poverty and other ills gone away?

Hold on steady for part two, this time reach out to the grassroots first so that they understand what the fight is about.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Kirigidi(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
Aaronzy:
Did you see any serious protests in Delta State? Deltans were somehow neutral in the whole brouhaha. Okowa was just an idiot for declaring curfew in Delta just because other governors were doing so in their states.
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
The Politicians are bent on making the masses of this country believe that survival in Nigeria is by ghetto standard while they share and cart away all that should have made life worth living in this country......

When a governor travels abroad for leisure with his family, nobody sees him as a governor over there.....
No siren...
No security...
No nothing....
No Entourage...

He only enjoys like a common a man in UK or USA.....
He sits with commoners in train cables and city cabs

He enjoys what the government of UK has given it's citizens to enjoy as masses they are....

But coming back to Nigeria, he has already mapped out security waiting his arrival with Prado Jeep Entourage.....

Enough Siren chasing away citizens from the road...

Inside that their AC tight cars,...they see the masses as Animals and common criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by krownie: 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
lekki1444:
warri done carry last oooo. grown ass men singing nursery rhyme cheesy cheesy cheesy

Whattttt!!!!

Guy nor reason am warri nor want bloodshed base on wisdom and restrictions, when the time comes there will be enough blood to wipe corruption out of the country
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by bangging(m): 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Aaronzy:
if to say I kw how I fit take catch up.. your beating for bad pass that of your land lord..
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by mac699: 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Endsars if over...

Please time for business.

Howo trucks available for sale.

Contact/chat 08142190000
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Duggedised12(f): 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
we didn’t blow anything. The movement was hijacked by criminal elements. Some of which were sponsored by government to bastardize the whole thing. The only mistake was not putting a proper leadership structure to represent us on time. But that was partly out of fear that any leaders will be compromised by government too.
If there was a leadership structure ,it would have ended like the sowore case. It was a major problem to the government that there was no leadership structure ,the government didn't know who to bribe or threaten as the case may be.
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by descartes400: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
we didn’t blow anything. The movement was hijacked by criminal elements. Some of which were sponsored by government to bastardize the whole thing. The only mistake was not putting a proper leadership structure to represent us on time. But that was partly out of fear that any leaders will be compromised by government too.

Endsars protest that was hijacked by criminal PDP elements, to cause insurrection against the government of the day.

A genuine Movement it was at the beginning but after 1 to 5 days was hijacked and instigated by IPOB elements that are filled with hatred for the North, for the Man Buhari and any other region that have good relations with the north..these group of people.are only united in hatred and the capacity to cause evil and distructuon in their wake.but are disunited when it comes to picking or electing a consensus candidate for national cohesion.
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Uchasa(m): 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
ibuildstuff:

U donno what u are saying sha. B4 lagos, Benin n ph, start to follow army fight, warri don do am pass. Warri don carry stubbornness for head so tey we don see say no gain. Na why this days boys just think of to make money n move on instead of fighting up n down.

Keypad Warrior stop telling me what I know, mind you I'm from PH, but everyone knows that Benin,Aba and Lagos get craze pass PH, these places have not only succeeded in pursuing and scaring the army away, but also gallantly entering barracks and army outposts to attack Soldiers. Warri can't even try this, coz Warri no reach PH not to talk of Benin,Aba and Lagos. My brother open your eye to the fact that Warri people are mere Chestbeaters.
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Tedpgrass: 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
omenka:
Really funny.

This whole thing should have been suspended nowhen SagaLink and Aisha called for it's suspension, but people with ulterior motives rejected such, saying neither Aisha or Saga had the right to call off the protests. Calling it off and sitting on a round table with government representatives was meant to be the next reasonable step to take, but that was never to be.

So saddening.

The momentum is still present
Might be reduced due to the distraction of the killings, looting etc

BUT #Sorosoke is alive...

The consciousness is palpable and will grow organically..

States with proactive leaders will do well to engage actively, visibly in a credible way.

Then the rebirth continues regardless of tribe, ethnicity or religion

Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by lexy2014: 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
omenka:
Really funny.

So saddening.

I don't no what Goodwill u are referring to that was lost. Or isn't it d govt that has lost whatever perceived Goodwill it thought it had? Am still at a loss how some of u still take this govt serious as if it's an elixir & then u expect others to see it d same way. This govt has failed & lost its Goodwill. It's not d people that have lost it's goodwill.

Are u aware that in June 2019, a report on SARS reforms was submitted to buhari? D recommendations of d report are similar to d demands of d protesters. D question is why did d president not implement d report? If d govt had a blueprint that addressed d concerns of protesters, then what other negotiations was d govt looking for?

www.channelstv.com/2019/06/03/committee-on-sars-reforms-submits-report-to-buhari/amp/

It's high time u change ur mentality from thinking that d govt is doing nigerians any favours and so therefore we should be grateful to d govt for our existence
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by SammyChi1988: 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
This protest don't have to stop... Nigeria youths don't slumb back... Take your destiny now.. The suffering is too much... No job, no good roads, electricity etc...
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by ibuildstuff(m): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Uchasa:

Keypad Warrior stop telling me what I know, mind you I'm from PH, but everyone knows that Benin,Aba and Lagos get craze pass PH, these places have not only succeeded in pursuing and scaring the army away, but also gallantly entering barracks and army outposts to attack Soldiers. Warri can't even try this, coz Warri no reach PH not to talk of Benin,Aba and Lagos. My brother open your eye to the fact that Warri people are mere Chestbeaters.

U donno what u are saying jor, so because army punish some people at effurun roundabout means the whole of warri is weak. Oboy shut up

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Farki: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
What's the difference between them and the SARS outfit that forces detainees to sing praises?
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by ehhmah(m): 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ayotemide:

That is your warped opinion. We lost no golden opportunity, we are not out. Not lost. And this is not over. Now, go with your pessimistic spirit and influence your kind.

You are right...
The next step is to recall the lawmakers (Senators and the Representatives).

We move
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Jostoman: 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
ehinmowo:
Dem don dey get small small sense. They are beginning to see the consequences of shooting unarmed people.

Burutai and that Francis idiot needs to face ICC.
they will never escape it.
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Farki: 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
wonder233:
The military have been engaging protesters all the while. We have all seen several videos of the military officers addressing protesters while their troops stood guard.
But nobody can point to a video of soldiers shooting at protesters, only made-up lies and delusions.

You BMC goons should just stop already, you are making yourselves look more stupid with each passing day.
https://twitter.com/don_phezy/status/1319964745093554181?s=19

https://twitter.com/KelvinOssai/status/1319888907312500736?s=09
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by JordanMichael(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
Army is now our FRIEND not police grin
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by ALLFATHER14: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
Rodwave:
Only political thieves and hooligans like the monkkey above me talk about "cashout" when people are protesting for better society

Im happy that we have disappointed all these foolish zombie miscreants by not allowing them to use the protest to "cashout" from Abuja.

Shame on every zombie miscreants

God punish all the zombie miscreants.

Its relative bro. In this situation the protests should have stopped and delivered an ultimatum to the government to embrace diplomacy. BUT.......we also have to consider the fact that the recent waves of violence was instigated by the government in a singular act of foolishness and utter shamelessness. As the saying goes, you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
omenka:
Really funny.

So saddening.

But remember this is what the DSS wanted.

Their sole aim was to discredit the protests. And they succeeded.

They are good at their job sha.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Uchasa(m): 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
ibuildstuff:

U donno what u are saying jor, so because army punish some people at effurun roundabout means the whole of warri is weak. Oboy shut up

Everyone knows Warri for mouth so shut up also!
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by nairaman66(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
Rugaria:
Warri don finally carry last...See as them super gentle... Na only women them Sabi do.... Na Edo dey carry first now ahbegi...

Just hearing the name alone Warri.. gives you guys chills. You can masturbate too! It’s allowed

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by nairaman66(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
Uchasa:

Everyone knows Warri for mouth so shut up also!

Mugu.., can’t you guys just leave Warri alone? The name is bigger than your generations.
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Rugaria: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
nairaman66:

Just hearing the name alone Warri.. gives you guys chills. You can masturbate too! It’s allowed
Izza free world, bro...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another Physically Challenged Rocks Military Outfit In Onitsha (Pics, Video) / EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week / Photo Of Governor Ambode And D'banj On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.