Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises (42950 Views)

Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom / Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) / Kaduna Realises N1.9m From Lockdown Violators In 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Cannonleo(m): 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
omenka:
Really funny.

Nigerians have blown an opportunity that might take over a decade to present itself again. We should have cashed out when the fruits were ripe, but we allowed them to rot away on the trees.

This whole thing should have been suspended when SagaLink and Aisha called for it's suspension, but people with ulterior motives rejected such, saying neither Aisha or Saga had the right to call off the protests. Calling it off and sitting on a round table with government representatives was meant to be the next reasonable step to take, but that was never to be.

Tell me now, is there any chance of the government inviting people to a round table for any discussion or negotiation? Make very strong demands with a threat to taking back to the streets if theyre not met. I know there's a cardinal rule in life that says "it is best to negotiate from a position of strength". Now, does the protest still have the strength and credibility it had a week ago? Would people still take to the streets if protests are called today?

Now, the goodwill the people had for the protest has been lost, so much so that SagaLink and Aisha Yosufu are throwing subtle shades at each other.

So saddening.
lmao, during the Niger Delta crisis,

The agitators were taken to Abuja, feed and bribed

They became easy targets for the govt.

When the government is sincere to a course , they will perform all needed actions to pacify the population who they serve ,

But your government feels they are a dynasty , when threatened they feel giving concessions is the way to go.

Until you omenka realize you have a right to walk up to any organization who messes up to you to demand you get served . Then your not serious

The government wanted to play the old warhorse game, talmabout who are this small flies to dare us...

If they were serious about this, heads would have rolled , the IG would have resigned , people would have been arrested .

But nah, hire thugs your can't control , weaponize poverty , sow discontent , look for media bullets to use

Man , a leaderless protest meant the government had no choice, it meant the government had to listen to all Nigerians not a bunch of people

But knowing you antecedents I don't expect this long epistle to be sincere .
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by litaninja(m): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
You wanted to have negotiations on what? Police not killing citizens? What exactly did you want to negotiate? Maybe the number they can kill nationwide per week?
Think.

omenka:
Really funny.

Nigerians have blown an opportunity that might take over a decade to present itself again. We should have cashed out when the fruits were ripe, but we allowed them to rot away on the trees.

This whole thing should have been suspended when SagaLink and Aisha called for it's suspension, but people with ulterior motives rejected such, saying neither Aisha or Saga had the right to call off the protests. Calling it off and sitting on a round table with government representatives was meant to be the next reasonable step to take, but that was never to be.

Tell me now, is there any chance of the government inviting people to a round table for any discussion or negotiation? Make very strong demands with a threat to taking back to the streets if theyre not met. I know there's a cardinal rule in life that says "it is best to negotiate from a position of strength". Now, does the protest still have the strength and credibility it had a week ago? Would people still take to the streets if protests are called today?

Now, the goodwill the people had for the protest has been lost, so much so that SagaLink and Aisha Yosufu are throwing subtle shades at each other.

So saddening.
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Nicolex(f): 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
So it's now they are acting like humans?!, Mtcheww.
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Chizzychinny: 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
How many people obeyed the curfew, Asaba wey dey busy anyhow since
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Farki: 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
wonder233:
From genocide to massacre, now to people with bullet wounds? Oga wake up from your delusion

Is it not bullet wounds we are seeing or it's turkey they went to slaughter at the tollgate?

Blind goat, I maybe if your relations were there you won't be saying this crap.
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by wonder233: 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
You can't bring yourself to acknowledge the policeman hacked to death. Fvck off you half baked maggot and all of you who incited this violence.
Farki:

Is it not bullet wounds we are seeing or it's turkey they went to slaughter at the tollgate?

Blind goat, I maybe if your relations were there you won't be saying this crap.
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Farki: 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
wonder233:
You can't bring yourself to acknowledge the policeman hacked to death. Fvck off you half baked maggot and all of you who incited this violence.

Because this shit isn't about the fůcking policeman you bloody idiot, the people at Lekki didn't kill the policeman, the worst thing they did was to block a tollgate and wave the flag.

If you want to mourn the policeman fine but the people at Lekki didn't kill him, I don't know how your empty skull came to think that killing unarmed protesters is justified no matter how many impotent attempts you make in denying it.

Stop
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by wonder233: 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Look at this fool, policemen were killed during the day by hoodlums. Govt imposes a curfew with ample time for everyone to adhere. You are saying people were at the tollgate waving flag, during a curfew. You deserve to be shot. Shows you are part of the hoodlums. Law abiding people were at home obeying the curfew. Having realized the street was taken over by hoodlums. People like you will be shot by your fellow citizen in the next round of protest.
Farki:

Because this shit isn't about the fůcking policeman you bloody idiot, the people at Lekki didn't kill the policeman, the worst thing they did was to block a tollgate and wave the flag.

If you want to mourn the policeman fine but the people at Lekki didn't kill him, I don't know how your empty skull came to think that killing unarmed protesters is justified no matter how many impotent attempts you make in denying it.

Stop
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Farki: 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
wonder233:
Look at this fool, policemen were killed during the day by hoodlums. Govt imposes a curfew with ample time for everyone to adhere. You are saying people were at the tollgate waving flag, during a curfew. You deserve to be shot. Shows you are part of the hoodlums. Law abiding people were at home obeying the curfew. Having realized the street was taken over by hoodlums. People like you will be shot by your fellow citizen in the next round of protest.

You have again wasted your data to type rubbish.

Is Orile in Lekki? Did the people at Lekki protesting at the tollgate kill him? If you can't answer then shut your bastard ass up.

If someone is protesting during a curfew created directly to trample on their right to protest is that a license to shoot somebody?

The same confused government that shifted the curfew from 4 to 9 yet soldiers from Bonny camp were out by 7 killing people.

If I lived in Lekki but worked on the mainland yet got stuck in traffic does that give government the license to kill me on top of curfew.

The fact that you think so reveals your true colours, don't worry when poverty and a bullet from the same government comes for you I'll just stand by laughing. Never in your worthless life should you complain about this government again since you have given them the licence to do what they want.
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by wonder233: 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
Keep typing, you will soon get a bullet to the head
Farki:

You have again wasted your data to type rubbish.

Is Orile in Lekki? Did the people at Lekki protesting at the tollgate kill him? If you can't answer then shut your bastard ass up.

If someone is protesting during a curfew created directly to trample on their right to protest is that a license to shoot somebody?

The same confused government that shifted the curfew from 4 to 9 yet soldiers from Bonny camp were out by 7 killing people.

If I lived in Lekki but worked on the mainland yet got stuck in traffic does that give government the license to kill me on top of curfew.

The fact that you think so reveals your true colours, don't worry when poverty and a bullet from the same government comes for you I'll just stand by laughing. Never in your worthless life should you complain about this government again since you have given them the licence to do what they want.

Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Farki: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
wonder233:
Keep typing, you will soon get a bullet to the head

Empty threats from a coward fool. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by 99thEnemy(m): 11:39am On Oct 25, 2020
SimplyFacts:
The day our hostel had issue with soldiers in NYSC camp

For about 3 days, we still dey feel pains in our laps cheesy
Na how you go take know say frog no be your mate grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? / EFCC Arrests Babatunde Fowler, Former FIRS Chairman / Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.