Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises (42945 Views)

Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom / Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) / Kaduna Realises N1.9m From Lockdown Violators In 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Sagefromtheeast: 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ladycewhy:
talking from both sides of your mouth undecided,see spit everywhere!
Don't mind him.
He suddenly sides with the youth against his pay master

Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Elan83(m): 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
Bloodletting on going in Enugu as Army & police are moving around killing armless & innocent youths! The world must hear this
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by omenka(m): 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
we didn’t blow anything. The movement was hijacked by criminal elements. Some of which were sponsored by government to bastardize the whole thing. The only mistake was not putting a proper leadership structure to represent us on time. But that was partly out of fear that any leaders will be compromised by government too.
But people were bragging that the strength of the movement is derived from it's lack of leadership.

Isn't that what was being said when the supposed leaders (founder Sagalink and renown figure Aisha) called for its suspension?

Why create the room for a hijack when we knew it was gonna end that way?
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by omenka(m): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ladycewhy:
talking from both sides of your mouth undecided,see spit everywhere!
I don't discuss stuff with women, especially those who act as though they were conceived and raised in the gutter.

I'm better than that. And I don't know you.

I wont descend to your level. You know your kind, seek them out and have them keep you company.

Bye.
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Shadysen: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
warri always looking dirty. proudly akwa ibomite.
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Ladycewhy(f): 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sagefromtheeast:

Don't mind him.
He suddenly sides with the youth against his pay master
Its rather funny and disturbing at the same time that omenka will even talk about blowing an opportunity,it has to be the joke of the century.

Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by DragonFire433: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
Rugaria:
Warri don finally carry last...See as them super gentle... Na only women them Sabi do.... Na Edo dey carry first now ahbegi...

How dem take carry last. ?

If the soldiers get 7 head, dem for open fire on the people then you go know say Warri no dey carry last.

Na only praise and worship service dem fit organize. ?

Maybe you don forget say na the ughelli boy wey SARS kill na spark the protest.

If dem do anyhow again, dem go see anyhow.

Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by olarent: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
Any profession you choose,you must use common sense in dealing with situation.Look at this soldier they are wise everything is not force the violator self are happy but that soldier details them with tactics.
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Nato008(m): 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
such thing is bound to happen.

Let me frankly tell you
there's nothing like activism in Nigeria
or let's say we have few real activists
everyone is looking for a way to cash out
that's what caused the problem and the ones that felt they've cheated sided with the government to truncate the protest.
remember the government hands was tied because of the manner and how organised the protest was.
since my life I've never seen police done out anti protest equipments like water tanks
tear gas is a daily accessories
but they used genuine anti protest equipment to do it.
the protest started gaining ground and international presence hence the government had to do something to protect their images including posible visa ban.
but since they can't use force yet. they hired thugs to attack protesters but failed and the protest gained more sympathy. then they resorted in giving the dog a bad name before killing it. that's why they hired tugs to start destruction and unrest so to give reasons to use force because they feel that that's the only way to get them protesters off the street.
the rest was history.

my point is that selfish interests of the youths are mainly what destroyed the protests.
the government e-trolls started their usual old tactics which is tribalism and that brought division and boom everything went tribal.
Nigerians nearly got it right because the ruling class was scared like shit because they never imagined that temporary unity among the youths across various tribes
but greed of the youths especially those that worked for them destroyed it.

I'm afraid to say this we've lost this country forever infact the way I'm seeing it it'll be difficult for a southerner to get power again because we're terribly divided more than ever now.

sometimes I'm forced to believe the conspiracy theory of the North using this tactic to keep power forever

bro i agree u made valid points but thinking that the govt would not fight back is u under estimating there resolve and the issue of tribalism can't just end...is it a step by step process...first go get ur PVC

Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Eriokanmi: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
such thing is bound to happen.

Let me frankly tell you
there's nothing like activism in Nigeria
or let's say we have few real activists
everyone is looking for a way to cash out
that's what caused the problem and the ones that felt they've cheated sided with the government to truncate the protest.
remember the government hands was tied because of the manner and how organised the protest was.
since my life I've never seen police done out anti protest equipments like water tanks
tear gas is a daily accessories
but they used genuine anti protest equipment to do it.
the protest started gaining ground and international presence hence the government had to do something to protect their images including posible visa ban.
but since they can't use force yet. they hired thugs to attack protesters but failed and the protest gained more sympathy. then they resorted in giving the dog a bad name before killing it. that's why they hired tugs to start destruction and unrest so to give reasons to use force because they feel that that's the only way to get them protesters off the street.
the rest was history.

my point is that selfish interests of the youths are mainly what destroyed the protests.
the government e-trolls started their usual old tactics which is tribalism and that brought division and boom everything went tribal.
Nigerians nearly got it right because the ruling class was scared like shit because they never imagined that temporary unity among the youths across various tribes
but greed of the youths especially those that worked for them destroyed it.

I'm afraid to say this we've lost this country forever infact the way I'm seeing it it'll be difficult for a southerner to get power again because we're terribly divided more than ever now.

sometimes I'm forced to believe the conspiracy theory of the North using this tactic to keep power forever
Hhmmm. I beg to differ. Maybe I'd agree with you in 2023, should what you said come to a realty. Where were northerners when tinubu was busy flying buhari upandan to Chatham house uk , rebranding him and washing him clean? Northerers never believed he could win that election so they sat on the fence. The publicity was top notch. Buhari, a dictator suddenly became a celeb, even wearing suit.

North can't do without the south but we can do without them. If not for tinubu, buhari wouldn't have tested power ever again. Maybe by now, he'd have been long dead sef because he had practically nothing left to take care of his health, let alone afford a nomination form back then. In a town hall meeting in lagos ahead of 2015 elections, he was addressing people, coughing profusely as if he was going to collapse. That's buhari back then.

We blame tinubu for defying our advice. Now, e don shock am. I used to be one of those who liked his restructuring idea, the moment he joined apc, he dropped the idea and became a lame duck which made us believe he's a selfish man. 2023 would either make or mar jus as a country.

Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
CURFEW VIOLATOR MEAN ____I wonder why many nigeria youth behaved like mehhhhhhhhhh DON'T GO OUT MEAN DON'T?
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Ladycewhy(f): 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
omenka:
I don't discuss stuff with women, especially those who act as though they were conceived and raised in the gutter.

I'm better than that. And I don't know you.

I wont descend to your level. You know your kind, seek them out and have them keep you company.

Bye.
Says the one who is the gutter himself. You don't need to know me, I am sure you don't know up to 5% of nairalanders but your reputation precedes you that even the blind knows you are leading the pack of the BMC attack dogs( woof woof) on this forum.

And it's rather ironic that you of all people will come and talk about blown opportunity to create a change when you benefit from the very corruption that has oppressed those on the streets.

You are dirty,evil and rotten to the core,you have no right to come to equity with your dirty hands.spits. You are part of the problem ,and if there has to be a change , people like you will be flushed out with the evil in this country.

Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by funkmrflexx(m): 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
Rugaria:
Warri don finally carry last...See as them super gentle... Na only women them Sabi do.... Na Edo dey carry first now ahbegi...
Warri boy dey find money now . No time for jaguda again
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Bhol28: 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
omenka:
Really funny.

Nigerians have blown an opportunity that might take over a decade to present itself again. We should have cashed out when the fruits were ripe, but we allowed them to rot away on the trees.

This whole thing should have been suspended when SagaLink and Aisha called for it's suspension, but people with ulterior motives rejected such, saying neither Aisha or Saga had the right to call off the protests. Calling it off and sitting on a round table with government representatives was meant to be the next reasonable step to take, but that was never to be.

Tell me now, is there any chance of the government inviting people to a round table for any discussion or negotiation? Make very strong demands with a threat to taking back to the streets if theyre not met. I know there's a cardinal rule in life that says "it is best to negotiate from a position of strength". Now, does the protest still have the strength and credibility it had a week ago? Would people still take to the streets if protests are called today?

Now, the goodwill the people had for the protest has been lost, so much so that SagaLink and Aisha Yosufu are throwing subtle shades at each other.

So saddening.
The same people calling for change have rubbished themselves before govt,with the way they showcased that they are expert in looting than the govt itself.They call govt thieves but they have proved in the last few days how professional they are in breaking ,entry and looting.What a nation
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by ahmedajadi(m): 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
SimplyFacts:
The day our hostel had issue with soldiers in NYSC camp

For about 3 days, we still dey feel pains in our laps cheesy
No go there. Even for Lagos where I camped, na shout we dey shout for that night ooo wey soldiers vex comot everybody for room come sit down for parade ground and light no dey that night. But thank God for his mercies, that is history now.

Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by IGoComotYaTeeth: 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
ehinmowo:
Dem don dey get small small sense. They are beginning to see the consequences of shooting unarmed people.

Burutai and that Francis idiot needs to face ICC.
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by ibuildstuff(m): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
Rugaria:
Warri has been relatively cool after the crisis n most companies left. Na port harcourt n Benin still stubborn.

Well they didn't experience what warri experience with the crisis.

Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Rugaria: 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
funkmrflexx:

Warri boy dey find money now . No time for jaguda again

Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by lekki1444: 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
warri done carry last oooo. grown ass men singing nursery rhyme cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by KosiGee(m): 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
That wasn’t a praise song. That’s a nursery rhyme...The more we are together’.

I find that rather humiliating for adults to be singing and clapping to that...

Apparently, the soldiers were trying to force the spirit of patriotism down their throats...The note we are together as a nation, the happier we will be as a people cheesy
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by penplus: 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
As long as it's Praises, it's in order wink
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Incognito403: 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mikehot:
are you not ashamed typing this

Is the street a war front

Yes it is now. No thanks to your PEACEFUL PROTESTERS.
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by KosiGee(m): 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
penplus:
As long as it's Praises, it's in order wink

They were singing nursery rhyme sir.

There would’ve been different reactions if the title had been “Army force arsonists and looters to sing nursery rhyme”

Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Sagefromtheeast: 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Its rather funny and disturbing at the same time that omenka will even talk about blowing an opportunity,it has to be the joke of the century.

He's a clown grin

Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Uchasa(m): 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
I've lived in Warri and all I can say about them is that they are mere Chestbeaters, they make noise a lot about fighting, but flee when they see Olopa or Army, the real places that have ghettos where people talkless but fight anything that comes their way are Benin,Aba and Lagos. The rest are just noisemakers!

Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by ibuildstuff(m): 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
wonder233:
The military have been engaging protesters all the while. We have all seen several videos of the military officers addressing protesters while their troops stood guard.
But nobody can point to a video of soldiers shooting at protesters, only made-up lies and delusions.
Made up lies that US n UK govt got involved?

U think u know better than the UK n US?

Even with all the evidence online u refuse to believe.

Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
omenka:
Really funny.

Nigerians have blown an opportunity that might take over a decade to present itself again. We should have cashed out when the fruits were ripe, but we allowed them to rot away on the trees.

This whole thing should have been suspended when SagaLink and Aisha called for it's suspension, but people with ulterior motives rejected such, saying neither Aisha or Saga had the right to call off the protests. Calling it off and sitting on a round table with government representatives was meant to be the next reasonable step to take, but that was never to be.

Tell me now, is there any chance of the government inviting people to a round table for any discussion or negotiation? Make very strong demands with a threat to taking back to the streets if theyre not met. I know there's a cardinal rule in life that says "it is best to negotiate from a position of strength". Now, does the protest still have the strength and credibility it had a week ago? Would people still take to the streets if protests are called today?

Now, the goodwill the people had for the protest has been lost, so much so that SagaLink and Aisha Yosufu are throwing subtle shades at each other.

So saddening.
People are laughing about the bolded part when the tweet was going but that joke is on all of us for loosing a great opportunity.

Really saddening.

Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by real777(m): 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Could the chanting "Edo no be Lagos" responsible for the awakening of the Southern youths?
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by Ladycewhy(f): 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sagefromtheeast:

He's a clown grin

A hypocritical one at that .

Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by ibuildstuff(m): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Uchasa:
I've lived in Warri and all I can say about them is that they are mere Chestbeaters, they make noise a lot about fighting, but flee when they see Olopa or Army, the real places that have ghettos where people talkless but fight anything that comes their way are Benin,Aba and Lagos. The rest are just noisemakers!
U donno what u are saying sha. B4 lagos, Benin n ph, start to follow army fight, warri don do am pass. Warri don carry stubbornness for head so tey we don see say no gain. Na why this days boys just think of to make money n move on instead of fighting up n down.
Re: Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises by krownie: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Whattttt !!!

Church in section This guys are Gunners Wonder what d sermon will be.

Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" / Another Physically Challenged Rocks Military Outfit In Onitsha (Pics, Video) / EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58