Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha (74527 Views)

Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React / Youths Celebrate Dpo Of Fegge Csp Rabiu Garba. / Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by Franking: 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
They are not serious.
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
KosiGee:

His negotiating skills were secondary reasons he succeeded with the mob.
The main reason is that he wasn’t known as someone who abused the Fegge community. He was not associated with much evil.

Okpoko police station DPO wouldn’t have succeeded if he tried that. Okpoko is one of the worst police stations when it comes to extortion and bribe. The police men would arrest tens of okada riders, take them to okpoko police station and force them to pay before there okadas are released.

Enugu state police commissioner is one of the idiots who should be stripped and flogged till his fat tummy disappears. He is a liar and a corrupt man.

In few months to come there might Niggeria fulani stations in Biafraland.
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by MrAmaechi(m): 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
I comment this DPO
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by AcidTrip: 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
sixtus3606:

whoever has that DPO's number, should please reachout to me. I wish to bless him with a token.

well done CSP Garba.

Please, bless me.
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by mustafaa: 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
ODUBEZE:
This one apply sense

But ehn na northerners full army and police ooooooo

Can an Igbo man be a DPO in the North

No read meaning to my question, just asking for the sake of unity and ONE Nigeria grin grin grin grin

We are yet to clean the mess of James Nwafor.

You can't give what you don't have.
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by spycamera: 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
Your good intention and clear conscience will give you courage and the needed wisdom to apply at this kind of critical time. Not trying to justify any attempt targetted on distruction but the hoodlums in East are more reasonable and can listen depending on how you relate with them in many cases compared to ones in the North.
Kudo to the DPO Garba
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by AMUNSI23(f): 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
This one is born and brought up
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
I couldn't stop laughing at this cheesy grin

MyVILLAGEpeople:

grin grin grin

You want them to cut off his head abi grin
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by IamPlato(m): 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
LeitaP:
If those who advised the "whoever" that sent those lekki killer soldiers did the same, the lost of lives and properties would have been averted.

Kudos DPO.

Dialogue and negotiation is key to resolving crisis.
if lekki protesters had listened to advice of obeyin the curfew they would still be alive
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by puremaker7(m): 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hoelujohn:
If na mushin boys come, d DPO go don jaapa
Lol, those one wey no hear grammer talkless of understanding this DPO

1 Like

Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by Ohizman73(m): 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
LeitaP:
If those who advised the "whoever" that sent those lekki killer soldiers did the same, the lost of lives and properties would have been averted.

Kudos DPO.

Did soldiers kill any protester in Benin ,Edo-state before they started their orgy of violence that was copied in lagos ,which prompted the gov to declare a curfew ,which lead to the incident.Evertbody is now using the Lekki incident to justify the wave of violence. hoodlums and all had started unleashing mayhem before the Lekki incident.

1 Like

Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by Celebsnews2: 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Correct DPO
Meanwhile, Funke Akindele and Omotola Jalade are both in a serious mess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POjR1H4WNew
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by bigcasava1(m): 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
DPO deserve double promotion
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by putin2: 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is how things suppose be .i love the man but he get jas
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by Henrydata(m): 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
Fsekillmonger:
Ok maybe am the one missing something here ...boys came to the station to burn it..and while the cops were flying fence .some one set up a podium and mic and speakers for the DPO in the heat of the moment?
This reportage seems fake to me, story no dey add up
you are wise

Best comment so far
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by Blabbermouth: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
PissfulProtester:
Sai Garba! grin

Very intelligent Hausa man
Another dog given some chicken change by some cruel masters.

How much do they pay you?
Your moniker was created today.
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by Tribalism123(m): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
He has already been loved. Igbos Respect those who respect them.
If it were in the North , no matter how close an Igbo man DPO is to them, the will still kill him.

1 Like

Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by Ournolly: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
He is such a great guy with heart of gold, well loved in Feggae and the neighbourhood.

2 Likes

Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by nedekid: 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
Bkayyy:

It is better to have people like this even if he is a native of sambisa forest than CSP Nwafor in the name of having fellow Igbo man.
We believe in meritocracy
Yes ohh
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by jumper524(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
Rugaria:
I still ask: when are we going to see igbo DPOs in the far north? Not to talk of igbo police commissioners and co?
the current DPO of kuje in abuja is igbo and his name is Allison.
there are many more of them.

3 Likes

Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by ezechi24(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
ODUBEZE:
This one apply sense

No read meaning to my question, just asking for the sake of unity and ONE Nigeria grin grin grin grin

I beg shut up...no be the Igbo man wey them put for there nearly finish una....something you must know about life stop being sentimental..its not about tribe or religion it should be about competence.... I am a full blooded Igbo man but if I see a competent and trust worthy Fulani man ..I'll pick him over a Rocha's.

1 Like

Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by sirp9898(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
Did u understand what he said if yes explain
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by Cmanforall: 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
NEWSREPORT:
CSP Rabiu Garba is in charge of Fegge Police Station Onitsha. It was reported that almost all his men jumped the high walls of the police station and disappeared in the thin air, but CSP Garba stood his ground and talked the hoodlums out of their planned action and they started hailing the DPO.

The incident has attracted a lot of commendations for CSP Garba who was known for his kind gesture and humane nature in policing Fegge and it's environs. This is a win-win for all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMo4uaxj8-g
He is a youth, and a smart guy.
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by clockwisereport: 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
ODUBEZE:
This one apply sense

yes

my cousin is a DPO in Kano

1 Like

Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by xpool(m): 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
NEWSREPORT:
CSP Rabiu Garba is in charge of Fegge Police Station Onitsha. It was reported that almost all his men jumped the high walls of the police station and disappeared in the thin air, but CSP Garba stood his ground and talked the hoodlums out of their planned action and they started hailing the DPO.

The incident has attracted a lot of commendations for CSP Garba who was known for his kind gesture and humane nature in policing Fegge and it's environs. This is a win-win for all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMo4uaxj8-g

OP you can lie.
That crowd was the real protesters.
The squad burning stations is different.
Stop deceiving people
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by pacificom: 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
If I were to be a police Boss, I will sprout wings and dive into any empty space on my sight of angry protesters. In this crazy time wey dem dey roast policeman like Suya.
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by sirp9898(m): 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is the true igbo nature we judge by merit not by tribe
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by ahmedajadi(m): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
ODUBEZE:

Nepotism is evil, it's corruption

It's killing ONE Nigeria!!!

Kiss the truth.
Do you know maybe he got there by merit before you start typing nepotism? Very sorry for you.
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by jaxxy(m): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
The police are supposed to be exemplary not behaving like terrorists.
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by wonder233: 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
May you be unfortunate if you say the lekki incident triggered the hoodlums. The policeman that was hacked to death in that morbid video in mushin-olosan. Didn't that happen before lekki? The ones that were killed and their stations burnt in ajeromi-ifelodun, didn't those happen before lekki? Wasn't it after the hoodlums you invited with your rhetoric of "revolution" embarked on wanton killings that the governor declared curfew? Till now, all we saw in lekki is soldiers who shot into the air. And that's what you hypocrites are putting forward as the face of the protest, you've withdrawn the initial fake videos,.pictures and casualty figures. All you pseudo-woke fools deserve to be shot.
LeitaP:

Kudos DPO.

Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by JustforMen: 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
ODUBEZE:
This one apply sense

Yes, there are Igbo men DPOs but the fact is that the security organisations are dominated by northerners!

1 Like

Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
Rugaria:
I still ask: when are we going to see igbo DPOs in the far north? Not to talk of igbo police commissioners and co?

Come to the north your will see Igbo DPO. The posting is like the way NYSC Corp members are being posted, some will be lucky to remain in their state and some will go other place.

and for the record, North central has the highest number in the police force

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts / Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.