Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:19 AM

CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha (74800 Views)

Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React / Youths Celebrate Dpo Of Fegge Csp Rabiu Garba. / Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by OSCARTEC: 4:35am On Oct 25, 2020
this fuckin lie.. this may be the result first #endsars. this recent one going on now they don't listen to who ever than to destroy
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by bpalace(m): 5:24am On Oct 25, 2020
ODUBEZE:
This one apply sense

But ehn na northerners full army and police ooooooo

Can an Igbo man be a DPO in the North

No read meaning to my question, just asking for the sake of unity and ONE Nigeria grin grin grin grin
Ofcourse,. Many are but with alot of strive

1 Like

Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by sweetgala(m): 5:25am On Oct 25, 2020
ODUBEZE:
This one apply sense

No read meaning to my question, just asking for the sake of unity and ONE Nigeria grin grin grin grin

Plenty you should have a look at the structure of the police. They move then around and plenty southerners are DPO and CP in northern states. The police and army structure is not as indisciplined as you assume it's the nature of their interaction with citizens that is flawed due to the Nigerian factor

1 Like

Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by sweetgala(m): 5:30am On Oct 25, 2020
Lorenzop:
I can bet my balls this DPO is Hausa and not Fulani.... kiss

He might not even be hausa, he might be christian for all we know and be Nupe or any of the over 200 tribes they have up North. We should disabuse out minds from this assumption anyone from North is Hausa/Fulani, IBB Gerry Useni, TY Danjuma, Abacha ,Dimka, Gowon and Vatsa all military officers who defined coups and Nigeria for many decades non of them are Fulani. The exception being Yar'adua, Buhari from katsina who have both been referred to as "fake-fulani" and Muritala Mohammed who is part Hausa.
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by ThatFairGuy1: 6:43am On Oct 25, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
igbos do not hate hausa , igbos are the most detribalized Nigeria who are in every part of Nigeria staying peacefully with our neighbors but igbos hate injustice and will not forgive or forget we only hate and fight against unjust and wicked people irrespective of your tribe or religion
NUISANCE. Who're ILLITERATES, COW, TERRORISTS?
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by ScotMisile: 6:46am On Oct 25, 2020
PissfulProtester:
Sai Garba! grin

Very intelligent Hausa man
Very understanding and peace loving Igbo people....they are not blood thirsty like the other looters and killers...
I love the Igbo Nation.
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by nura15(m): 6:51am On Oct 25, 2020
We have many igbos as commissioners of police in the North tackless of DPOs
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by Akabuking: 7:03am On Oct 25, 2020
ODUBEZE:
This one apply sense

Very nice question, but let me clear you.
Politics aside, whenever any military or para military is recruiting, the northerners are always highest number of people to apply because they are informed more than us. When slots are allocated to their politicians, the make judicial use of it by giving it to their people.
Our people (igbos) so much believe in obodo oyibo.
The order day a good friend of mine that's a general was complaining that our youths are no longer in the military, he specifically told me that if anyone is interested, that I should let him know. I have talked to my younger brothers but all are not Interested.
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by BRATISLAVA: 7:34am On Oct 25, 2020
LeitaP:
If those who advised the "whoever" that sent those lekki killer soldiers did the same, the lost of lives and properties would have been averted.

Kudos DPO.

Dialogue and negotiation is key to resolving crisis.
why don't you suggest that to the peaceful protesters who brought with them stabbing, cruelty, robbery, vandalism, beheading, arson etc in all states? Or you think dialogue must come from only one side?
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by blank(f): 7:43am On Oct 25, 2020
The man is a good man. When he was first posted to Onicha, he built a borehole for the community and set up football tournaments. The youth will never forget.

The good a man does lives before them so let it be with CSP Garba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by HRMK: 7:46am On Oct 25, 2020
HOW MANY IGBOS DEY POLICE?NOR BE SO...SO CONTAINER BIZ UNA DEY?....HAHAHA......
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by tirocino(m): 7:59am On Oct 25, 2020
[quote author=ODUBEZE post=95284099][b]This one apply sense

I have seen one

1 Like

Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by Queen2020: 8:44am On Oct 25, 2020
God bless graba, we want garba as IG
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by Rawhumper(m): 9:54am On Oct 25, 2020
Igbos are more bloodier than muslim guys if
provoked but the difference is most Northern
boys lack communication skillls unlike the
Igbos!!

quote author=Hoelujohn post=95286286]If na mushin boys come, d DPO go don jaapa[/quote]
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by Rawhumper(m): 10:21am On Oct 25, 2020
WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT SHOULD MAKE US WISER!

The President threat or speech yesterday broke us but thought us many hard lessons.

Myself and so many others couldn't sleep last night... We were broken!!!!!!

We protested for 12 days without vandalisation
12 days of rejecting bribe,
12 days of caring and looking out for each other.
12 days of giving free medical care and legal services,

Brands, both national and international Celebrities, Churches all protested... influencial people were lobbied to add their voice...

At the protest grounds, the Christians gave room for the Muslims to have their Jumat prayers

The Christians had their service on Sunday...

There was a candlelight service held all over the nation for fallen heroes,
Youths despite the hard economy spent their personal money cooking for each other.

No one knew who was a Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa, or Edo... We ate together and danced together.

For 12 days, These were organised without a formal leader with just social media tweets, retweets, post, shares with a harshtag.

For 12 days we built the Nigeria of our dreams...

And built their nightmare... And they got scared.

They know if we're united we would have one voice,
If we have one voice, we have power.
And if we have that power... WE WOULD DEMAND A BETTER NIGERIA.

If we're united and not fighting how would they budget money for security to calm insurgency?
How will they create religious fights and make money?

So they sponsored hoodlums to disrupt the protest... But we overpowered these hoodlums by getting our own private securities and security dogs to protest grounds.

When the military who were ordered by "Powers beyond their control" to shoot,

When the guns were fired,

They didn't care who was a Muslim or Christian,
They didn't care who was Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Calabar or Urhobo.

They killed unarmed people sitting down and singing the anthem.

But when they want to instigate tribal wars and religious unrest, they remind you of your tribe and religion,

When they want to make use of you for their selfish gain, they tell you to unite and take side with "your people" they remind you that you should be one.

Do you all remembered how President Buhari contested for presidency up to 5 times?

He cried on National TV when the chibok girls were kidnapped,

He promised us heaven and earth.

He campaigned rigorously,

He protested against the then government.

He was voted in thinking he would bring change he promised... What did we get in return?

We were handled with "iron fist"

THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE STATE OF THIS NATION!

THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE PLIGHT OF THE CITIZENS!

They do not care about the state of our hospitals because they get medical attention abroad,
They do not care about our educational system because their kids schools abroad,
They do not care about electricity because they live in choices area with constant electricity,
They travel with securities so have no idea how our roads are.

They only need us to win elections... And after then they can send the military to silent us if we remind them of their promises or demand for our rights.

We didn't loose this fight. That speech yesterday was a speech of threat and you only threaten those you are scared of to keep them in line! �

They are scared of us
They saw how we mobilised ourselves without a leader,
They saw how we over powered thugs with our numbers,
They saw how organised and cooperated we were.... It gave then the chills mehn ���

WE DIDN'T LOOSE THIS FIGHT

Our parents failed because they do not have enough evidence against the leaders, but we the pressing phone generation have enough evidence to remind them of how evil, wicked and clueless they are.

Our parents failed because they had less information.

But we have a lot of information at our finger tips.

We didn't loose this fight...

We're now Aware,
Awake,
and Alert.

We know what we're up against and we're ready.

I am ready!

1. Get devices that can record conversation and take photos. Imagine if DJ Switch didn't go live on instagram...

2. Any friend you meet add them to your social media handle, when you're in the midst of people mostly youths, engage them in meaningful conversation... Do not engage in tribal sentiments... Most youths are not informed... If they have the information some of us have they would not have hijacked the protest, they would not be used as thugs.

3. Get your Voters card... Get your PVC If you have any political ambition start grooming yourself, we do not want to elect those with the mindset of the present leaders we have.

4. Do not give up. DO. NOT. GIVE. UP

5. Please I beg you in the name of Jesus, Allah, Sango, Orisala, Amadioha and everything worshipable under the sun... Do not let them sell tribal or religious sentiments to you.

A Yoruba man, Igbo man and Hausa man is your brother,

An Igbo woman, Hausa woman and Yoruba woman is your sister.

Remember the good times we shared at various protest grounds

quote author=HRMK post=95309639]HOW MANY IGBOS DEY POLICE?NOR BE SO...SO CONTAINER BIZ UNA DEY?....HAHAHA......[/quote]
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by 99thEnemy(m): 11:20am On Oct 25, 2020
Bkayyy:

It is better to have people like this even if he is a native of sambisa forest than CSP Nwafor in the name of having fellow Igbo man.
We believe in meritocracy
Your brain get too much oil
... Abeg reduce some for certain Nairalanders to lubricate their immobile sense.
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
D D.P.O Is A Wise Man. He Deserves Dis.

Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by nku5: 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
portplus:

I thought as much....he has already established an excellent relationship with the community before now.

There were Police Stations that we burnt just because one or two bad police officer.

For instance the culture of extortion and impunity perpetrated by the Police at Igando (Lagos).........I knew that station would not be spared.

Gbam! Like Langbasa Police Station, Ajah (Lagos) which was also burnt down
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by efavour: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
blazepascal:
lol dpo get mind o
he was well known in the area as a good police officer, no be mind anything, his reputation protected him.
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by dayoyemi: 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fsekillmonger:
Ok maybe am the one missing something here ...boys came to the station to burn it..and while the cops were flying fence .some one set up a podium and mic and speakers for the DPO in the heat of the moment?
This reportage seems fake to me, story no dey add up

Common sense and logical reasoning
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by Heavensent01(m): 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
igbos do not hate hausa , igbos are the most detribalized Nigeria who are in every part of Nigeria staying peacefully with our neighbors but igbos hate injustice and will not forgive or forget we only hate and fight against unjust and wicked people irrespective of your tribe or religion

so what was Tinubu offence that Igbo hate him? he doesn't belong to your political party and why should he do the bidding of your PDP party?

I want to know the reason Igbo hate Tinubu? Yoruba land is not your land so your hating to injustice should be limited to your region, let other region decide their fate
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by Abcruz(m): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
MagicBishop:
A good conscience fears no evil.

Garba is a good man with balls of steel.

All those olokpas that ran away must be dismissed asap for direlation of duty and abandoning of their duty posts.

If you were one of the olokpa I'm sure you would have done worse... Do you know what is means starring at your end?
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by MagicBishop: 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
Abcruz:

If you were one of the olokpa I'm sure you would have done worse... Do you know what is means starring at your end?

As I said, a good conscience, fears no evil.

Garba had trust in his relationship with both the community and his God..

This is how leaders are made. Fashioned with fire and sharpened with iron.

Garba is a good man.
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by LeitaP: 1:13am On Oct 27, 2020
Those aren't legit endsars protesters, as you have been hearing. They are hoodlums. They might av protested for the fun of it, but they aren't among the fold. Haven't you read of the pickpockets and the stealing of government/company's items at the protest venues?

BRATISLAVA:
why don't you suggest that to the peaceful protesters who brought with them stabbing, cruelty, robbery, vandalism, beheading, arson etc in all states? Or you think dialogue must come from only one side?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Clothes At Lagos Store (photo) / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.