Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha (74539 Views)

Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React / Youths Celebrate Dpo Of Fegge Csp Rabiu Garba. / Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by rowrowland: 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
NEWSREPORT:
CSP Garba stood his ground and talked the hoodlums out of their planned action and they started hailing the DPO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMo4uaxj8-g
These aren't hoodlums in the first place.
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by IamPlato(m): 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
LeitaP:
Now when you begin to benefit from their supreme sacrifice.....

For your enlightenment, protest is a civil right irrespective of curfew or whatsoever.

Of cause it's a right to protest but... With a curfew? They clearly didn't know that they were set up

Benefits? Are you kidding me? What damn benefits? Can't you see the protest had little benefits and huge problems with it?

The benefit is you got SARS ended but unfortunately that is still a no result because the new SWAT is just old wine in new bottle...

Right from the start I tried to warn against the protest because I know what would happen especially in a country like Nigeria where the citizens are seen as slaves and Expendable tools...

I tried showing everyone a better way but to everybody I no get sense...

What has happened has happened... Let's move on
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by Lotechi(m): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
It goes to tell you that Nigerians are not stupid, they are able to distinguish those who are with them from those who are against them.
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by remigiusizunna(m): 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
10yrs old fbk account for sale
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by IamPlato(m): 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

YOUR HEAD NO CORRECT COS SAND SAND FULL AM
You will need to check your head too...

Everyone is sad about what happened but put your emotions aside and think with your brain.

The government set the protesters up and they fell for it with little or no thinking...
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
IamPlato:
You will need to check your head too...

Everyone is sad about what happened but put your emotions aside and think with your brain.

The government set the protesters up and they fell for it with little or no thinking...

Sorry it went the other way round. The government goofed .. That's why people like you are all here to tamper and change the narrative. But it's already too too late. The world isn't as daft as you and your master Buhari , the nigerian army and his fellow politicians

1 Like

Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by LeitaP: 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Better way? That aside.

Seems you haven't been harassed by those SARS officers before (police).

Does it occurs to you that henceforth, the fear of prosecution from government will deter such henceforth...

It's so sad, you and many others do not acknowledge the love those fallen heroes have for every Nigerians esp Nigerian youths to make them sacrifice themselves for respect to be given to every Nigerian citizens.

Sometimes, we deserve the bad leaders we get.

IamPlato:
Of cause it's a right to protest but... With a curfew? They clearly didn't know that they were set up

Benefits? Are you kidding me? What damn benefits? Can't you see the protest had little benefits and huge problems with it?

The benefit is you got SARS ended but unfortunately that is still a no result because the new SWAT is just old wine in new bottle...

Right from the start I tried to warn against the protest because I know what would happen especially in a country like Nigeria where the citizens are seen as slaves and Expendable tools...

I tried showing everyone a better way but to everybody I no get sense...

What has happened has happened... Let's move on
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by IamPlato(m): 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

Sorry it went the other way round. The government goofed .. That's why people like you are all here to tamper and change the narrative. But it's already too too late. The world isn't as daft as you and your master Buhari , the nigerian army and his fellow politicians
You clearly don't sound intelligent...

Good luck
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
IamPlato:
You clearly don't sound intelligent...

Good luck

And we all know you and your likes have never being intelligent
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by Papadoh(m): 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Wise guy
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by IamPlato(m): 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
LeitaP:
Better way? That aside.

Seems you haven't been harassed by those SARS officers before (police).

Does it occurs to you that henceforth, the fear of prosecution from government will deter such henceforth...

It's so sad, you and many others do not acknowledge the love those fallen heroes have for every Nigerians esp Nigerian youths to make them sacrifice themselves for respect to be given to every Nigerian citizens.

Sometimes, we deserve the bad leaders we get.

Lol... Fallen heroes...

Some of us are not the type that see things the way every person sees it...

We sympathize with those who died but learn to see things the way they are and spot your mistakes and what the enemy used against you to win so you don't make same mistake twice...
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by Skyonebaba: 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
my people there said he is a good man I lived in fegge then He is a good police
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by IMAMofWAR: 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
make hm commissioner of police please. i want garaba.
dpo wey get sense
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by Deepthoughts: 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
NEWSREPORT:
CSP Rabiu Garba is in charge of Fegge Police Station Onitsha. It was reported that almost all his men jumped the high walls of the police station and disappeared in the thin air, but CSP Garba stood his ground and talked the hoodlums out of their planned action and they started hailing the DPO.

The incident has attracted a lot of commendations for CSP Garba who was known for his kind gesture and humane nature in policing Fegge and it's environs. This is a win-win for all.

I know this Rabiu Garba of an officer,he served at police college maiduguri before he later read law n was commission an officer,very intelligent and vocal, kudos to him.
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by Nweike190(m): 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
blazepascal:
lol dpo get mind o

Ibos are very Tolerant and intelligent people.. Patience is � key. With them. Beautiful Ibo people all over. Let's make Lagos and Nigerian great again.
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by Willie007: 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
LeitaP:
Dialogue and negotiation is key to resolving crisis.

buhari no dey hear this one unless his bokoharam boys and Fulani miscreants are involved
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by phorget(m): 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
If an Igbo DPO should stand in front of angry Hausa mob would they have allowed him live?
I am sure the Hausa's would have came up with a reason on how someone insulted their Mohammed therefore such a person would be punishable by death.

We are not of the same reasoning faculty with these northerners so they best is for them to let us go in peace!
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by MrGerald(m): 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Fegge is one of the baddest town one could think of in naija, for him to achieve this there kudos to him... Unless it was an invitation, considering the arrangement at the scene.
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
Being a good person is not a tribal trait, it is a human trait.

Most of Nigerians have been politically and religiously brainwashed and deceived to stop being human and rather be tribal.

If we all go back to being humans, we will not only exist, but we will start living too.

No human watches fellow humans die of hunger while hoarding covid19 palliative in warehouses.

No human opens fire on fellow humans who are unarmed.

No human destroys and loots the legitimate proceeds of another human's sweat.

No human disrespects the belief system of another human.

No human denies his or her mistakes.

Humans apologize for their wrongs and change.

No human is a tyrant and deaf to the pleas of fellow humans.

DPO Garba here first showed to be human than to be of a tribe or police, and that saved his life and earned him accolades with dignity.

Be like DPO Garba!
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by flyforall: 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
WISDOM

NEWSREPORT:
CSP Rabiu Garba is in charge of Fegge Police Station Onitsha. It was reported that almost all his men jumped the high walls of the police station and disappeared in the thin air, but CSP Garba stood his ground and talked the hoodlums out of their planned action and they started hailing the DPO.

The incident has attracted a lot of commendations for CSP Garba who was known for his kind gesture and humane nature in policing Fegge and it's environs. This is a win-win for all.

Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by Slynation(m): 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
Youths that have sense... Not the ones that burnt down Lagos and be shifting blames on other tribes
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by Ronaldinho10(m): 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
we all made a grave mistake.
we should have used this opportunity of #endsars and demanded that all the citizens of nigeria get paid monthly stipends straight to our bank accounts.

yes let every Nigerian citizen be paid every month from the federal government.

they make billions of naira daily and they keep on taking loans from China counting in the trillions of dollars.

all this money can be used to better the lives of all of us.

from today let's share this to all social media platforms.

#paythecitizens
#weneedstipends
#everymonth

please let's push for this brothers and sisters.
we die here!
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by Oshokalo: 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
forget that dpo get confidence say him hand clean,if not them go give mushin treatment
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by Leo588(m): 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lorenzop:
I can bet my balls this DPO is Hausa and not Fulani.... kiss

Join my balls too
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by megama: 12:45am On Oct 25, 2020
NEWSREPORT:

An intelligent officer. He already observe the tension. In atmosphere and acted accordingly
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by yom2(m): 2:22am On Oct 25, 2020
ODUBEZE:
This one apply sense

But ehn na northerners full army and police ooooooo

Can an Igbo man be a DPO in the North

No read meaning to my question, just asking for the sake of unity and ONE Nigeria grin grin grin grin
yes its by random posting
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by yom2(m): 2:27am On Oct 25, 2020
Rugaria:
I still ask: when are we going to see igbo DPOs in the far north? Not to talk of igbo police commissioners and co?
sokoto or somewhere around has
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by bmaks: 3:04am On Oct 25, 2020
Bkayyy:

It is better to have people like this even if he is a native of sambisa forest than CSP Nwafor in the name of having fellow Igbo man.
We believe in meritocracy

My brother..... Nwannem Chukwu gozie gi

1 Like

Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by EmekaA125(m): 3:29am On Oct 25, 2020
Fsekillmonger:
Ok maybe am the one missing something here ...boys came to the station to burn it..and while the cops were flying fence .some one set up a podium and mic and speakers for the DPO in the heat of the moment?
This reportage seems fake to me, story no dey add up
The DPO Garuba as he's fondly called is a good man who administers justice and fairness all the time within Fegge area, Onitsha. Sighting him alone is enough to calm annoying nerves of the youths. Remember, many police stations were set ablaze in same Onitsha except few including his.
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by ODUBEZE: 3:40am On Oct 25, 2020
yom2:
yes its by random posting
Random means something that's temporary but from the story, this man don tey for there
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by dhappyking(m): 4:14am On Oct 25, 2020
The power of spoken words. Well, it's not just about what he said or how he said it. It is more about who he is. The clip looks more like the angry youths paid him a solidarity visit instead of coming to destroy the station .
Re: CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha by dhappyking(m): 4:15am On Oct 25, 2020
The power of spoken words. Well, it's not just about what he said or how he said it. It is more about who he is. The clip looks more like the angry youths paid him a solidarity visit instead of coming to destroy the station . Professionalism pays.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts / Kenyan Man Found At A Bar Drinking On The Day Of His Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.