Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

If You Were Offered 2M Cash To Drink One Of These Beverages, Which Would It Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were Offered 2M Cash To Drink One Of These Beverages, Which Would It Be? (5887 Views)

The Namibian Tribe Where “sex” Is Offered To Guests / Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook / Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Offered 2M Cash To Drink One Of These Beverages, Which Would It Be? by TheSchrodinger(m): 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
In a previous blog post, I made a compilation of some of the craziest meals you would find on planet earth and then ask a question. I would love if to would check it out by clicking on the link you see displayed above.

"One man's food is another man's poison"; isn't that how the saying goes? Whoever came up with that saying put in a lot of thoughts to it. It is definitely true.

Cultural differences across population within close geographical proximity means that some practices within one culture sect will seem weird to the other. Recall that the simplest definition of culture is the beliefs, customs and traditions that constitute the way of life of a people. This definition seems to indicate that the cultures of different people are unique and therefore might seem bizzare to any non-member.

One of the many distinct elements of a culture is the food and even though this list isn't talking about food but beverages and the beverages in this list aren't all a work of culture, you would still find reading this piece interesting.

I made a bit of research and came up with a list of bizzare beverages you would find in this world we live in. In order to spike your interest, I included a hypothetical cash reward of 2 million Naira for whoever would drink one of them. The highlight of this listicle is however the question which states: which of these beverages would you choose?

Here are our five most bizzare beverages:
1. SNAKE WINE

If you have read our previous blog post titled "if you were offered two million Naira to eat one of these foods, which one would you choose", the name Snake Wine would not be totally alien to you. I couldn't resist adding this beverage to both lists (that and this) as it is just too bizarre to ignore.

Snake wine is traditional rice wine (an Asian type of wine) with a venomous snake in it! Don't be shocked, people actually drink this beverage. Just to allay your fears, the snake in the wine is usually dead and the venom isn't capable of killing you either. The science behind this is the presence of ethanol which neutralizes the poison.

Snake wine is believed to have medicinal properties. It is therefore drunk by folks in rural communities. However, you can get a taste of snake wine in urban areas of Taipei, in Taiwan and several parts of South-East Asia.

What if you were offered two million Naira to drink snake wine, would you take the offer?

2. SEAGULL WINE
This beverage is perhaps the most disgusting beverage I have ever heard. I do not think your opinion of it would be any different.

Seagull wine might seem to you like a replica of snake wine but here's a shocker; it is far worse. Let me emphasize on the adjective, seagull wine is FAR worse than snake wine. The bizarreness of seagull wine lies in its preparation and frankly, I am sure you would throw up if you drank it knowing this.

How is it prepared?
Seagull wine is an Inuit beverage. Inuits are people who inhabit cold regions of the world most notably Alaska, Canada and the Arctic circle.

To prepare Seagull wine, a dead seagull must first be obtained. Then this Seagull is placed in water and is left there for days. Fermentation takes place and some days later, the fermentation process is appreciably okay. The liquid left after this is what is called Seagull wine.

Like we asked in the previous unit, would you drink Seagull wine if you were offered 2 million Naira?

3. THE SOURTOE COCKTAIL
The name of the previous two beverages we have mentioned in this listicle gives us an idea of what to expect of the drink. The Sourtoe cocktail isn't that different idea. One thing I would like to let you guys know is that Sourtoe cocktail is not even a cocktail. This list keeps on getting more bizarre as we move down the listicle.

Sourtoe cocktail is simply carefully preserved HUMAN TOE! You can get this beverage in...

Read more and see more pictures at>>>>https://froster123..com/2020/10/Offered-2-million-Naira-bizzare-beverages.html

1 Like

Re: If You Were Offered 2M Cash To Drink One Of These Beverages, Which Would It Be? by Silentgroper(m): 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
snake wine it is 4 me

1 Like

Re: If You Were Offered 2M Cash To Drink One Of These Beverages, Which Would It Be? by GolDRoger: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lalasticlala will drine the snakeWine for smthng even Lesser cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Were Offered 2M Cash To Drink One Of These Beverages, Which Would It Be? by onward4life(m): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
I will give them 2k

To let me walk away

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Offered 2M Cash To Drink One Of These Beverages, Which Would It Be? by bobokeshington: 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
MAKE DEM KUKUMA KILL ME NA
Re: If You Were Offered 2M Cash To Drink One Of These Beverages, Which Would It Be? by IfeanyiTheMan: 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
OP! OP! OP! How many times I call YOU!!
Rest oo
I might negotiate for 2 billion dollars if am drunk to drink the toe wine Sha but it gats be female toe
Re: If You Were Offered 2M Cash To Drink One Of These Beverages, Which Would It Be? by Burgerlomo: 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Offered 2M Cash To Drink One Of These Beverages, Which Would It Be? by bigseank(m): 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
then i would take ur 2M. nothing is in snake wine jor!. i drank it once at an herbalist in Ijebu-Igbo. it was just normal alcohol probably schnapps with a dead black mamba inside the bottle. i was skeptical though, but it is said to contain medicinal properties.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Offered 2M Cash To Drink One Of These Beverages, Which Would It Be? by franklingud(m): 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
Make it $2m and I will gladly drink.
Re: If You Were Offered 2M Cash To Drink One Of These Beverages, Which Would It Be? by franklingud(m): 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
Make it $2m and I will gladly drink...
Re: If You Were Offered 2M Cash To Drink One Of These Beverages, Which Would It Be? by femi4: 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Seagull all the way
Re: If You Were Offered 2M Cash To Drink One Of These Beverages, Which Would It Be? by Dreyton36: 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Bring the 2M first make I shock you
I go even drink all of them join
Area hard abeg
No be human they chop sheet with bread and coke just because make client they pay money and Las Las the jazz no go still work, them go mad join grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Offered 2M Cash To Drink One Of These Beverages, Which Would It Be? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
2M in dollars right? I'm game, I eat and drink weird things on a norm.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Offered 2M Cash To Drink One Of These Beverages, Which Would It Be? by Lamasta(m): 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
I will go for 50 - 50 and collect 1M
Re: If You Were Offered 2M Cash To Drink One Of These Beverages, Which Would It Be? by neweve: 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
bigseank:
then i would take ur 2M. nothing is in snake wine jor!. i drank it once at an herbalist in Ijebu-Igbo. it was just normal alcohol probably schnapps with a dead black mamba inside the bottle. i was skeptical though, but it is said to contain medicinal properties.

Same here bro. I've got a bottle sef.
Re: If You Were Offered 2M Cash To Drink One Of These Beverages, Which Would It Be? by icebird25(m): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
I will even drink it for free
Re: If You Were Offered 2M Cash To Drink One Of These Beverages, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
2M
Give me corona wine
I will drink
Na 1M I need to set my life
Re: If You Were Offered 2M Cash To Drink One Of These Beverages, Which Would It Be? by KingMack(m): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2020
Abeg Iya Seun give me 2shots of snake wine den put seagull wine ₦50

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were Offered 2M Cash To Drink One Of These Beverages, Which Would It Be? by DaFuhrer(m): 8:48am On Oct 25, 2020
I don drink lizard wine tire. Get an agama lizard and put it in ethanol, allow it to ferment for three days. You're good to go.
Re: If You Were Offered 2M Cash To Drink One Of These Beverages, Which Would It Be? by ashawopikin(m): 11:26am On Oct 25, 2020
TheSchrodinger:
In a previous blog post, I made a compilation of some of the craziest meals you would find on planet earth and then ask a question. I would love if to would check it out by clicking on the link you see displayed above.

"One man's food is another man's poison"; isn't that how the saying goes? Whoever came up with that saying put in a lot of thoughts to it. It is definitely true.

Cultural differences across population within close geographical proximity means that some practices within one culture sect will seem weird to the other. Recall that the simplest definition of culture is the beliefs, customs and traditions that constitute the way of life of a people. This definition seems to indicate that the cultures of different people are unique and therefore might seem bizzare to any non-member.

One of the many distinct elements of a culture is the food and even though this list isn't talking about food but beverages and the beverages in this list aren't all a work of culture, you would still find reading this piece interesting.

I made a bit of research and came up with a list of bizzare beverages you would find in this world we live in. In order to spike your interest, I included a hypothetical cash reward of 2 million Naira for whoever would drink one of them. The highlight of this listicle is however the question which states: which of these beverages would you choose?

Here are our five most bizzare beverages:
1. SNAKE WINE

If you have read our previous blog post titled "if you were offered two million Naira to eat one of these foods, which one would you choose", the name Snake Wine would not be totally alien to you. I couldn't resist adding this beverage to both lists (that and this) as it is just too bizarre to ignore.

Snake wine is traditional rice wine (an Asian type of wine) with a venomous snake in it! Don't be shocked, people actually drink this beverage. Just to allay your fears, the snake in the wine is usually dead and the venom isn't capable of killing you either. The science behind this is the presence of ethanol which neutralizes the poison.

Snake wine is believed to have medicinal properties. It is therefore drunk by folks in rural communities. However, you can get a taste of snake wine in urban areas of Taipei, in Taiwan and several parts of South-East Asia.

What if you were offered two million Naira to drink snake wine, would you take the offer?

2. SEAGULL WINE
This beverage is perhaps the most disgusting beverage I have ever heard. I do not think your opinion of it would be any different.

Seagull wine might seem to you like a replica of snake wine but here's a shocker; it is far worse. Let me emphasize on the adjective, seagull wine is FAR worse than snake wine. The bizarreness of seagull wine lies in its preparation and frankly, I am sure you would throw up if you drank it knowing this.

How is it prepared?
Seagull wine is an Inuit beverage. Inuits are people who inhabit cold regions of the world most notably Alaska, Canada and the Arctic circle.

To prepare Seagull wine, a dead seagull must first be obtained. Then this Seagull is placed in water and is left there for days. Fermentation takes place and some days later, the fermentation process is appreciably okay. The liquid left after this is what is called Seagull wine.

Like we asked in the previous unit, would you drink Seagull wine if you were offered 2 million Naira?

3. THE SOURTOE COCKTAIL
The name of the previous two beverages we have mentioned in this listicle gives us an idea of what to expect of the drink. The Sourtoe cocktail isn't that different idea. One thing I would like to let you guys know is that Sourtoe cocktail is not even a cocktail. This list keeps on getting more bizarre as we move down the listicle.

Sourtoe cocktail is simply carefully preserved HUMAN TOE! You can get this beverage in...

Read more and see more pictures at>>>>https://froster123..com/2020/10/Offered-2-million-Naira-bizzare-beverages.html
i prefer the snake wine
Re: If You Were Offered 2M Cash To Drink One Of These Beverages, Which Would It Be? by potent5(m): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
For What?
Re: If You Were Offered 2M Cash To Drink One Of These Beverages, Which Would It Be? by Charx122: 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
Silentgroper:
snake wine it is 4 me

Had this before is no big deal I do it for free..
Re: If You Were Offered 2M Cash To Drink One Of These Beverages, Which Would It Be? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
I'd go for the cow urine drink, it's not as disgusting as the others are. I can't deal with snakes, human toe, dead seagull and pig placenta in my drink at all.

(1) (Reply)

The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming / I Confronted My Friend Because I'm Not Comfortable With Her Chatting My Boyfrnd / Leaked Sex Video Of Happy Malawi Woman Riding Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.