Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

PLEASE, HELP. I'm Depressed. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / PLEASE, HELP. I'm Depressed. (394 Views)

Please I'm Depressed I Need Your Advice / How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II / Help, I'm Having Challenges At Work! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE, HELP. I'm Depressed. by YDP45: 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hello, house. Please, pardon my errors and read through.
I write with a heavy heart. I do believe in the great forum which is why I'm here for help. This platform has been helpful to me. I have seen people get help and solution here. I'd to create a new account for this because I a few acquaintances here.
I'm 30years. I'd plenty of delays while schooling. I'm a graduate of Elect/ elect. ( yet to go for service) the lockdown might extent the service year to next year and I might miss that. I don't have a career, a skill, or a Relationship. I don't have a place of my own. I manage with a friend. I'm just really sad about the trend of my life. I'm passionate and crazy about ICT, but I don't have the capital to get one. I just want to get a marketable skill as soon as possible to enable me to get a life. I have a Laptop, a mobile phone. I'm teachable. I'm loyal. I don't mind suffering for the next 6months to enable me to get meaningful in Life. No Organization will likely want to employ someone my age.
I have a few Job Experience.
My dream has been ICT. Please, I need help in achieving that. I wish I can pour my heart.
Re: PLEASE, HELP. I'm Depressed. by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
bro get your result and apply for a job at reputable company ... God will see you through

1 Like

Re: PLEASE, HELP. I'm Depressed. by blackpanthar: 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
YDP45:
I write with a heavy heart. I do believe in the great forum which is why I'm here for help. This platform has been helpful to me. I have seen people get help and solution here. I'd to create a new account for this because I a few acquaintances here.
I'm 30years. I'd plenty of delays while schooling. I'm a graduate of Elect/ elect. ( yet to go for service) the lockdown might extent the service year to next year and I might miss that. I don't have a career, a skill, or a Relationship. I don't have a place of my own. I manage with a friend. I'm just really sad about the trend of my life. I'm passionate and crazy about ICT, but I don't have the capital to get one. I just want to get a marketable skill as soon as possible to enable me to get a life. I have a Laptop, a mobile phone. I'm teachable. I'm loyal. I don't mind suffering for the next 6months to enable me to get meaningful in Life. No Organization will likely want to employ someone my age.
My dream has been ICT. Please, I need help in achieving that. I wish I can pour my heart.

Bro, you have the SEED for being so wealthy, why are you here feeling sorry for yourself.
You are NOT disadvantaged at all, you are only IGNORANT.

You do not even need 6 months.... you can learn for FREE and start charging a FEE in less than a week.

You are simply just stressed, too stressed to think clear and creative thoughts that will get you out of your stagnancy.

You can find where to get DATA and VTU services for as low as 300/1GB here on nairaland and begin to RESELL in a matter of days.

you can also browse the internet for free and use it to learn many other digital skills

You can also be a REAL ESTATE VIRTUAL AGENT and get paid.... YES O.... no qualification is required.

You can even work as a NYSC RELOCATION AGENT and you will get paid commissions for every one corper you help with relocation

All these info are on NL and are FREEEEEE....

So cheer up and start being busy about progress grin

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE, HELP. I'm Depressed. by YDP45: 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
blackpanthar:

Bro, you have the SEED for being so wealthy, why are you here feeling sorry for yourself.
You are NOT disadvantaged at all, you are only IGNORANT.

You do not even need 6 months.... you can learn for FREE and start charging a FEE in less than a week.

You are simply just stressed, too stressed to think clear and creative thoughts that will get you out of your stagnancy.

You can find where to get DATA and VTU services for as low as 300/1GB here on nairaland and begin to RESELL in a matter of days.

you can also browse the internet for free and use it to learn many other digital skills

You can also be a REAL ESTATE VIRTUAL AGENT and get paid.... YES O.... no qualification is required.

You can even work as a NYSC RELOCATION AGENT and you will get paid commissions for every one corper you help with relocation

All these info are on NL and are FREEEEEE....

So cheer up and start being busy about progress grin

Thanks a bunch. I'm grateful.
Re: PLEASE, HELP. I'm Depressed. by JokeAdeleke: 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
YDP45:

If you are willing to learn content writing. You can join my team. I have a few members onboard my team

I'll make you a millionaire. This you can bank on
Re: PLEASE, HELP. I'm Depressed. by YDP45: 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
JokeAdeleke:

If you are willing to learn content writing. You can join my team. I have a few members onboard my team

I'll make you a millionaire. This you can bank on

Wow, I'm interested Sir.
Re: PLEASE, HELP. I'm Depressed. by JokeAdeleke: 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
YDP45:

Wow, I'm interested Sir.

I have three writers on my team in Port Harcourt and if you're willing you can join my team

Send me a message on WhatsApp on the contact number on my profile
Re: PLEASE, HELP. I'm Depressed. by FanOfMyself: 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
I can teach you programming

1 Like

Re: PLEASE, HELP. I'm Depressed. by sunday478(m): 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
you don't need to get depressed. you have all the tools you need to excel internet inclusive.

you can learn the content writing that someone have offered and also seek for how you can source for freelance jobs from fiverr.com or upwork.com you will make a lot of money if you do it right.

they moment you understand that there is so much you can achieve with what you have life inclusive, depression will be of the past.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE, HELP. I'm Depressed. by YDP45: 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
JokeAdeleke:

I have three writers on my team in Port Harcourt and if you're willing you can join my team

Send me a message on WhatsApp on the contact number on my profile

Right away. Thanks.
Re: PLEASE, HELP. I'm Depressed. by YDP45: 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
FanOfMyself:
I can teach you programming

cheesy wow! I've always wanted to do this. But I have zero knowledge about it. Like nothing at all.
How can you help out?
Re: PLEASE, HELP. I'm Depressed. by FanOfMyself: 2:32am On Oct 25, 2020
YDP45:

cheesy wow! I've always wanted to do this. But I have zero knowledge about it. Like nothing at all.
How can you help out?
https://www.nairaland.com/6068075/learn-programming-work-home
Re: PLEASE, HELP. I'm Depressed. by olapeju39759: 6:34am On Oct 25, 2020
:If you are willing to learn content writing. You can join my team. I have a few members onboard my teamI'll make you a millionaire. This you can bank onWow, I'm interested Sir.
Re: PLEASE, HELP. I'm Depressed. by favoryt(f): 11:54am On Oct 25, 2020
cool
Re: PLEASE, HELP. I'm Depressed. by JokeAdeleke: 11:55am On Oct 25, 2020
[quote author=favoryt post=95316875][/quote]

Send a message to the number on the WhatsApp handle
Re: PLEASE, HELP. I'm Depressed. by favoryt(f): 11:56am On Oct 25, 2020

(1) (Reply)

26-year-old Nigerian, Taibat Hussain Selected As UNICEF Youth Board Member / 10 Digital Skills That Every Student Must Learn For A Career / Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.