Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal (48921 Views)

Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life / Igboho, Wife Look Pale In Cotonou Court – Eyewitness / How The Hausa/Yoruba Clash In Shasha Market, Ibadan Started - Eyewitness (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Commentor: 7:45am On Oct 25, 2020
Beverlyjean:

I will advice u to return the promises or money or appointment they gave u for ur own good because u are attractive curses on ur life that u will end up regretting....everything is not money ...u will end up regretting like judas

Shatap.

There was shooting in the air that people want to take advantage of for the same political reasons you speak of.

Liar.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by IFNOTGOD(m): 7:45am On Oct 25, 2020
ScotMisile:

I activate the blood of the innocent dead against you again and again..... Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

sorry, stop quoting the goat, if his likes can deny a live streamed video which has now been confirmed by Google satellite then expect nothing from idiots like him.

since he ants evidence of those that died at Lekki gate, the evil of this govt Will befall him and his family n then we will ask for evidence even while we can see it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Mancrossfire: 7:45am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

The pose every second to post endsars selfies on social media every second of the day to trend, but all of a sudden, their phones went dead, their battery died.

Just imagine,, hundreds of people gathered to protest, bullets went up in their air, massacre happened, many protesters died on the spot, no blood even though it was a massacre, no evidence of death since days ago until this very second, not proof of deaths or masacre.

First they tried to fool us with fake news and photos of dead people, but the supposedly dead people resurrected, they denied being dead and many were not even anywhere near Lekki or toll gate, then they ported to other lies like oh, the military took away the body, then that one called DJ something something said 78 people died, then she switched to 15 people died, but no proof, then she said her and other people took the bodies to the military men, still no proof.
Man, your stupidity is on an exponential increase

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by aycapri(m): 7:45am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

The pose every second to post endsars selfies on social media every second of the day to trend, but all of a sudden, their phones went dead, their battery died.

Just imagine,, hundreds of people gathered to protest, bullets went up in their air, massacre happened, many protesters died on the spot, no blood even though it was a massacre, no evidence of death since days ago until this very second, not proof of deaths or masacre.

First they tried to fool us with fake news and photos of dead people, but the supposedly dead people resurrected, they denied being dead and many were not even anywhere near Lekki or toll gate, then they ported to other lies like oh, the military took away the body, then that one called DJ something something said 78 people died, then she switched to 15 people died, but no proof, then she said her and other people took the bodies to the military men, still no proof.

the question is why will soldiers open fire on unarmed citizens?? The protest has been peaceful not until this shit happen. Did you see the bullet that was found? I don’t want to be abusive, just try to use your senses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Shattuck(m): 7:46am On Oct 25, 2020
justice needs to be served, buratai and buahri must be made to answer to the blood of this innocent youths, what a nation.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by ezechi24(m): 7:46am On Oct 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You don't have sense. 57 People died in all the fracas not at lekki toll gate.
Besides who's your Lord and your personal saviour? idiot.

WHERE'S THE VIDEO?

it is. Lear you are a bastard Fulani or a Fulani ass licker and the cancer that is about taking over your life and that of your children unborn will be terrible... extremely terrible wait and see....you think buhari will rule forever?.... you think the murdered victims will just vanish into thin air?... their blood is upon him and every person that supports him and their entire family.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by ThatFairGuy1: 7:46am On Oct 25, 2020
Kirchoffs:
May all the curses pronounced on Nairaland today be upon you till the 4th generation.....Because you rejoiced at the death of others and try to sow discord among people may your life be meanjngless......I speak with authority concerning your life today you are cursed ....mark my words
Kid... Kids everywhere.
Which authority does a thief like you have?
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Jung(m): 7:46am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

15 people were confirmed dead, but he did not say who did the confirmation.

He's tying not to implicate himself.

Funny people

No worry, ASUU go soon call off strike bro. You no go get time dey post nonsense cos exams go don overwhelm you be then cheesy
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:47am On Oct 25, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

There are already cursed
That’s what I’m talking about, your future is not certain, your tomorrow is not certain as well. You are not his God, you cannot lay curses on someone, it never done, he did no wrong, just because he doesn’t follow your track of thinking now, automatically, he has become your enemy. We cannot think in the same part, the earlier you accept that fact the better for you.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by King44(m): 7:47am On Oct 25, 2020
HenryThegreat1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/lekki-shooting-victim-eyewitness-relive-ordeal/
some unfortunate paid animals would come here to dispute the evidence just watch

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by jumper524(m): 7:47am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

15 people were confirmed dead, but he did not say who did the confirmation.
He's tying not to implicate himself.
Funny people
that second guy with testimony just dey bobo himself. so inconsistent with his lies..
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Afolabimills(m): 7:48am On Oct 25, 2020
Solatium:

A slowpoke like you will always believe anything.
including seeing a virgin admitted at maternity ward.
wèrè
Iran e werey ni olori buruku eda ni e d soul of those murdered in cold blood hunt u n ur likes.spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

If you want to troll, troll like a professional.. I aired my view already on this thread...

I need to see what you said...
I'm not a troll. I'm just interested in your explanations
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by konkonbilo(m): 7:49am On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:
Cut that crap..

Not even a single photo to back up this jargons.
bro, I'm sure you've never been caught in the middle of a cross fire. I bet you taking pictures wouldn't be what you're thinking of especially if you're at the scene unless we want to lie to ourselves. When I was I kano and boko haram came to my school my friend was killed at the crossfire from the terrorist, we all ran for our life, no body ever thought of taking pictures at that scene unless you wanna die you'll stand and be taking pictures. You can only take pictures far from the scene but I bet you if you're there live taking pictures wouldn't be on your mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by helinues: 7:50am On Oct 25, 2020
DominusPrime:

I need to see what you said...
I'm not a troll. I'm just interested in your explanations

Then go over the comments and search for mine
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by ThatFairGuy1: 7:50am On Oct 25, 2020
ezechi24:

it is. Lear you are a bastard Fulani or a Fulani ass licker and the cancer that is about taking over your life and that of your children unborn will be terrible... extremely terrible wait and see....you think buhari will rule forever?.... you think the murdered victims will just vanish into thin air?... their blood is upon him and every person that supports him and their entire family.
All these kids raining curses that won't have a shit effect. IF GOD WERE TO BE LIKE THIS, YOU WON'T BE ALIVE FOR SUPPORTING DISORDERLINESS IN OUR DEAR COUNTRY.

GO AND CURSE YOUR FATHER AT HOME
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by ezechi24(m): 7:51am On Oct 25, 2020
barragan:
[s][/s]

Where to begin with foo.ls like you? Please just go away.

their blood will cry for revenge and you will have no place to run to...you will say if I had known I wouldn't have collected that 30k....you will be miserable to the point 300k will not be able to solve your problems... you will beg for death but you will not see....you shall live like a Wonderer you will regret ever speaking against Innocent blood....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by fijiano202(m): 7:52am On Oct 25, 2020
Beverlyjean:

I will advice u to return the promises or money or appointment they gave u for ur own good because u are attractive curses on ur life that u will end up regretting....everything is not money ...u will end up regretting like judas
stop wasting ur time on 1500 crew

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by helinues: 7:52am On Oct 25, 2020
konkonbilo:
bro, I'm sure you've never been caught in the middle of a cross fire. I bet you taking pictures wouldn't be what you're thinking of especially if you're at the scene unless we want to lie to ourselves. When I was I kano and boko haram came to my school my friend was killed at the crossfire from the terrorist, we all ran for our life, no body ever thought of taking pictures at that scene unless you wanna die you'll stand and be taking pictures. You can only take pictures far from the scene but I bet you if you're there live taking pictures wouldn't be on your mind.

I have seen several videos of police shooting captured by distant onlookers.

Are there no distant onlookers around the lekki toll gate to capture the dead victims?
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Benwallt(m): 7:52am On Oct 25, 2020
Lies upon lies. From the write up you can feel that it was cooked. Protesters were not killed at Lekki. That failed musician wanna use lies to climb. Even if one bullet escaped from an AK47 into that crowd it will do up to 5 or 6 damages because it would be going out and in from one person to another until the force can no longer propel it not to talk of when the shootings was sporadic. DjSwitch go n look for husband n marry n drop busy body

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by ezechi24(m): 7:54am On Oct 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

All these kids raining curses that won't have a shit effect. IF GOD WERE TO BE LIKE THIS, YOU WON'T BE ALIVE FOR SUPPORTING DISORDERLINESS IN OUR DEAR COUNTRY.

GO AND CURSE YOUR FATHER AT HOME

hahaahahahah....so shall your father say to you. you are a disappointment to me ....we will know when the time comes mark today ....their blood are on your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by tylesh(f): 7:54am On Oct 25, 2020
Where are those crazy people that said people didnt die?God will punish you people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Sarah20A(f): 7:55am On Oct 25, 2020
ScotMisile:

As many that have chosen to lie against the helpless Dead,may you die their death a thousand times on Earth and in Hell....Amen Amen Amen!!!
Amen
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by richie240: 7:56am On Oct 25, 2020
barragan:
I'm really pissed about this situation because that cry of massacre has spiralled into the destruction of so so many things both for the public and private individuals.

This is a massacre that people have failed to substantiate 4 days after and some fools are still on here cursing instead of laying down proofs of why it was necessary for the ensuing carnage to have occurred.

I hope more of the celebrities that helped spread this lie get visited by the looting mob they help set loose.
Asin ehn!

**They said 78 ppl were shot and killed, yet no blood on d tarmac neither is one single picture of a dead protester talkless of 78.

Even if na 78 fowls sef na e dem kill, e go full ground, blood go full everywhere, talkess of 78 human beings.

**They still get mind scavenge internet for pictures of dead bodies to show as evidence of those killed and none of them were genuine,

**Their 'forensic analysts' and 'satelite imageries' captured d soldiers shooting yet couldn't capture a single dead body talkess of 78

One integrity like this, they nor get!

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by konkonbilo(m): 7:56am On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

I have seen several videos of police shooting captured by distant onlookers.

Are there no distant onlookers around the lekki toll gate to capture the dead victims?
So the onlookers have night vision eyes or their cameras have it that they would be seeing dead body in the dark where there was no light. Haba brother. So someone a few kilometers away will see a dead body kn the floor at night where no light

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Nathan101: 7:57am On Oct 25, 2020
IFNOTGOD:

sorry, stop quoting the goat, if his likes can deny a live streamed video which has now been confirmed by Google satellite then expect nothing from idiots like him.

since he ants evidence of those that died at Lekki gate, the evil of this govt Will befall him and his family n then we will ask for evidence even while we can see it.

Am new here pls show me some love
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2020
So all of us should just accept whatever we hear from the media, are we all gullible? But most nairalanders here, believed that we’re gullible, crimes against humans opinion have been perpetrated for so long on this forum. People that believe that they are always right, but others are wrong.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Nathan101: 8:00am On Oct 25, 2020
The truth is, there was a shooting at the toll gate but it wasn’t a massacre, people let emotions over shadow there thinking, are this the same youth who wanna take over from the present government? What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Neddstark: 8:00am On Oct 25, 2020
michaelbiz:

Shebi you no dey fear CURSE?
Why are you using style to dodge the 'curseless curse'? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wait very well. The curses will soon arive.
You never see anything. WICKED MAN. angry

Look at this backward thinking gay of an slowpoke. Keep cursing, it is your miserable family and generations you are cursing. Them don curse Buhari tire, anybody for your village better pass am till now? Retarded up bastard like you inciting people to fight against the government and die. Your curses kill you there. Miserable soul.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Lashist(m): 8:00am On Oct 25, 2020
capitalzero:

They are mad people. They have forgotten humanity is more important than party politics
People like authority2006 will swear there was no deaths even if his mother was killed in the process

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Farki: 8:01am On Oct 25, 2020
sirfemoz:
Life of social media. Not saying that no one died, but lets us try and minimize spreading unverified news, it won't help us.

To those cursing and abusing the guy, he's free to believe what he wants just as you all believed what you want. Cursing and abusing him won't change or affects him.

Sorry that fool isn't a normal person he is one of the notorious individuals who spread propaganda through this forum.
He is known for stoking ethnic hatred and posting professional lies which are meant to make the current government look good. Believe what he says to your own detriment.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by richie240: 8:02am On Oct 25, 2020
That question shd be directed at u, because e be like say e get sense pass u!
Una see bullets, una see soldiers, una 'satellite imageries' sef captured soldiers but neither una nor una 'satellite imageries' gree capture a single dead body talkess of 78.

So, who get sense pass BTW d 2 of una now?

aycapri:
the question is why will soldiers open fire on unarmed citizens?? The protest has been peaceful not until this shit happen. did you see the bullet that was found? i don’t want to be abusive, just try to use your senses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) / BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch / Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.