Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative (12827 Views)

NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives / Ekiti Raises Alarm Over Looting Of Poisonous Food Items / Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by tomiwa1989(m): 7:20am On Oct 25, 2020
Bcoxim:
HAVE YOU EVER IMAGINED HOW ATTRACTIVE AND GORGEOUS YOUR HOME WILL BE WITH THIS TV & TOI-LET LIGHT.

KINDLY MESSAGE US ON WHATS.APP OR CALL 080,.550,.86.,31.2 FOR YOUR LED-LIGHTS
i stay in Benin how do I get it
Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by mrkings84(m): 7:20am On Oct 25, 2020
Time is coming, during elections that these politicians won't see any youths come support them.... That time is very close!!
Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by StagethemTVee: 7:23am On Oct 25, 2020
How i wish theese people can seek God and knowledege like this. Nigeria will be a better place
defcon4:
People are hungry. Hoodlum my left foot.
Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by akpunda86: 7:34am On Oct 25, 2020
amiibaby:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/north-central/422834-plateau-govt-reinstates-24-hour-curfew-after-looting-of-covid-19-palliatives.html

Lucky people.In Enugu the governor killed them as food stuff meant to be moved to nsukka.Gburugburu killed them the youths and placed them in the hands of God.Gburugburu killed innocent hungry youths looking for food in Enugu.He shot them.
Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by NwaOtuNaJos: 7:35am On Oct 25, 2020
Last week? Something i heard was packed since 2 yrs ago for idp camps, jos people should goan look 4 dia palliatives o enuf food go dey dia. On fridays they stop curfew then on saturday against sunday curfew begins so we don't go to church. Nonsense & hoarding, wicked politicians
Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by JoeEeL(m): 7:36am On Oct 25, 2020
Tech440:
Real citizens not hoodlums, who forces themselves to take what belongs to them

Sorry to say but this doesnt make sense too much because there is still no day he won't get out from that presidential seat. It's not like he'll rule forever na. He even had actually ruled for about 6 years (2yrs after Yaradua's death), so what's the fuss?

How many times lucky will the populace be in electing a man as a president who's not silly-stupid like this current one? We should be focusing on the system itself and not just one person. Even you that ure talking, if u get to the seat, you'll find out that u cant always do good. See fashola today. Upon all his records in Lagos, what was he able to do as the minister of electricity? Nothing!! Osibanjo looks like a good man but what has he achieved so far?? Nothing!

The cabal system should be uprooted. A good system will even keep a bad president in check. Strong system; strong laws; strong institutions. Keep d focus brotha, instead of relying on luck every 4 yrs in electing a 'good' man.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:37am On Oct 25, 2020
The looting might be because they knew it won't reach all of them when the time for distribution comes.
Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by ayenale1(m): 7:40am On Oct 25, 2020
FEC, NGF meetings my foot...they intentionally hoard those foods to shear to their croonies in every celebrations like bday, christmas, ileya etc...these politicians are wicked and callous...look at the way they pretend like food no dey at all. After God fear woman then fear politicians.
Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by baxmaich(m): 7:42am On Oct 25, 2020
who call looting is a mumu.
Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by sweetkev(m): 7:45am On Oct 25, 2020
OBIGS:
, bad roads, poor health care, electricity, electoral reforms, impunity, accountability, education, reduction of cost of governance.. Even if buhari wont resign let's put pressure on him to lay the foundation and start making this changes. We can't relent now. I discovered that most of the leaders of this ends sars protest all have either through family or personally benifited from government corruption or bad governance. That is why they refuse to table real and impactful demands to the government. You said endsars, govt ended sars and your still protesting without changing demands why. How those the 5for5 help and average nigeria. Look at the 5for5, which impact will it make to improve the lives of nigerians. Why won't an aboki attack you in the north. When he knows your protesting for issues that doesn't concern him. Look at the issue of palliatives is it not worth protesting for to know why this food why being hoarded. But nobody is saying anything. We want to allow such impunity continue. At least someone should have been sacked in Lagos for hoarding foods. All I can say is that with the momentum on ground now is. Not the time to relent or sit back at home we need to continue this protest and apply more pressure. And protest for issues that all nigerians
hausa igbo yoruba can connect to and hold the govtresponsible and demand change. Tomorrow Monday and or Tuesday lets all come out and protest and present reasonable demands to the govt that can bring in changes and improve the lives of nigerians. We can't give up now if we give up we've failed worst than our parents. I cant be a failure we move
If you like protest for 365 days, Nigeria will still not get better cos the system is spoilt beyond control.
Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by yommen: 7:45am On Oct 25, 2020
survivor10:
Tribal bigots, where are you now? If na news from the East, they will be filled here in their numbers. E-rats

You come here looking for bigots?
Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by OBIGS(m): 7:51am On Oct 25, 2020
sweetkev:
If you like protest for 365 days, Nigeria will still not get better cos the system is spoilt beyond control.
I understand a. Nigeria doesn't need a protest. It pains me to say this but nigeria needs a revolution. The problem now is will the revolution be peaceful or violent. Am sorry it will have to be violent. Lifes will be lost. But nigeria needs to be burnt to the ground and rebuilt. All great countries passed through such revolution

1 Like

Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:53am On Oct 25, 2020
AlhajiNatty:
Lalong, you're on LA Long thing...

this is showing the heart of our so called leaders

Nigeria land of evil men in power

whose depravity knows no bound

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by oaugraduate1234(m): 7:55am On Oct 25, 2020
Cunning and irresponsible set of politicians.

Hello guys, I'm a Real Estate Consultant at GText Homes. Kindly secure your investment and future in real estate.

One of the estates owned by GText Homes is Jasper Estate.

✓ It is located at Ibeju-Lekki area of Lagos.

✓ It is 10 minutes drive from Dangote Refinery.

✓ It's 15 minutes drive to La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort.

✓ It's adjacent Dangote Jetty and Lekki Deep Seaport.

✓ It's a fast developing estate, where the Jasper Gardenia is currently ongoing.

✓ It's on a dry land and it's a smart and green estate.

✓ Title: Approved Gazette.

✓ Price: 15 million naira.

This is the best time to invest, we don't wait to buy land, we buy land and wait.

We love you at GText Homes. Kindly invest with us.

Call/WhatsApp: 08165120053

E-Mail: info@gtexthomes.com

Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by defcon4: 8:03am On Oct 25, 2020
Chukzy44:
It just baffles me when the government or media tags the palliatives which was meant to be given to the masses as "looting".....
There is hunger and the people are impoverished, rather than doing your duty and living up to the promise and oath you made to the masses!! they make the people hungry and yet leave the blames to them by putting up a curfew when the relief items are taken away!!
Mtchew shitty Nigerian government..
By the way a happy sunday good people, hope we still find a reason to smile in these kwontry grin grin grin

You mean happy palliative Sunday smiley
Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by OhBiafra: 8:05am On Oct 25, 2020
They have enough food at home to last them till next year, so you can go to hell with your curfew
Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by defcon4: 8:07am On Oct 25, 2020
StagethemTVee:
How i wish theese people can seek God and knowledege like this. Nigeria will be a better place

If better Hungary Sama you. Church and knowledge no go dey ur mind brother

1 Like

Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by StagethemTVee: 8:23am On Oct 25, 2020
I said God..not church. Yes you are correct as this will take care of the hunger for a bit. God(grace) and knowledge will feed them and their future generation.
defcon4:

If better Hungary Sama you. Church and knowledge no go dey ur mind brother
Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by charleson022: 8:26am On Oct 25, 2020
Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by PastorFire: 8:41am On Oct 25, 2020
Our people saved government logistics and distribution cost. They should be grateful.

Relief package effectively disbursed. Shikenan!!!.
Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by jessedaflow: 8:52am On Oct 25, 2020
defcon4:
People are hungry. Hoodlum my left foot.
hunger dey o
Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by KevinDein: 9:00am On Oct 25, 2020
Throwback:
Delivered just last week, looted this week.

We need to start guarding our homes now.

When they are done looting from the government, the mob will turn on their fellow masses to loot some more.
You fvcking liar. You know deep in your evil heart those items weren't delivered last week. You also know those items are never gonna get to the people.

You and your evil likes find it easy to defend such evil government because you benefit from the evil in the land and can't relate to the people's sufferings.

Evil bastards. Spit on you.
Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by KevinDein: 9:03am On Oct 25, 2020
Throwback:

So now that those who are closest to the warehouses have looted what should be well rationed to many, who do the rest living far away from the warehouse go to meet for their own ration?
As if those staying far away were ever gonna get anything in the first place. Better for the few poor to get some than for you and your likes to keep them all for yourselves.

Stay pissed.
Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by Throwback: 9:18am On Oct 25, 2020
KevinDein:

You fvcking liar. You know deep in your evil heart those items weren't delivered last week. You also know those items are never gonna get to the people.

You and your evil likes find it easy to defend such evil government because you benefit from the evil in the land and can't relate to the people's sufferings.

Evil bastards. Spit on you.

I don't know, I only repeated the claims made by the state government as written in the news report.

Lagos State has evidence theirs was delivered on 22nd September.

Cross River has a delivery note to show it was delivered recently.

But an irrational hungry poor man cannot be convinced with facts and records, because he needs to enjoy his status as a victim.

Very soon the mob will come for the one in your house and ask you why you have kept it from them since April, as though you do not shop monthly.

Your brain is a waste.
Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by KevinDein: 9:41am On Oct 25, 2020
Throwback:

I don't know, I only repeated the claims made by the state government as written in the news report.

But an irrational hungry poor man cannot be convinced with facts and records, because he needs to enjoy his status as a victim.

Very soon the mob will come for the one in your house and ask you why you have kept it from them since April, as though you do not shop monthly.

Your brain is a waste.
Humanity is better off without your types. Supporter of an utterly evil government, you disgust me to no end. Fvck right off.
Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by Bahamas95(m): 9:48am On Oct 25, 2020
I know they wanted to sell them in december......Shey una see say all Naija polithiefcians na the same? Corruption/wickedness is in their DNA. I am very sure there are still more warehouses where these palliatives are stored that are yet to be discovered all over the states.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by Throwback: 9:56am On Oct 25, 2020
KevinDein:

Humanity is better off without your types. Supporter of an utterly evil government, you disgust me to no end. Fvck right off.

That you are hungry and angry does not make facts and records useless when making an informed opinion on a matter.

The facts of recent delivery are there, what then is your emotional outburst for?

That your anger and ignorance must be substituted for facts?

You're a waste of education.
Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by faceland: 10:03am On Oct 25, 2020
Travellers are stranded in near bye states and money is running out.
Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by peace80037: 10:05am On Oct 25, 2020
:If better Hungary Sama you. Church and knowledge no go dey ur mind brother
Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by faceland: 10:06am On Oct 25, 2020
Throwback:

Your brain is a waste.

Stop defending those evil people. Those were just PAPER WORK so the NGO that donated the item would assume it has be distributed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Appeal Court Reinstates Adebutu, Other PDP Candidates / US Warns Citizens Over Shi’ites Protest In Abuja, Others / FG Files Fresh Charges Against Co-defendants Of Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.