Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative (12828 Views)

NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives / Ekiti Raises Alarm Over Looting Of Poisonous Food Items / Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by Throwback: 10:24am On Oct 25, 2020
faceland:

Stop defending those evil people. Those were just PAPER WORK so the NGO that donated the item would assume it has be distributed.

I am not defending anyone, I'm defending the facts and records, which obviously is a taboo with the mob of mindless, hungry, and irrational Nigerians.

Do you think Nigerians are rational enough to have jury system of justice? Would the Nigerian jurors ever examine the evidences provided if they have already made up their mind that any evidence must not negate their own emotions and sentiments?
Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by faceland: 10:33am On Oct 25, 2020
Throwback:

I am not defending anyone, I'm defending the facts and records, which obviously is a taboo with the mob of mindless, hungry, and irrational Nigerians.

Do you think Nigerians are rational enough to have jury system of justice? Would the Nigerian jurors ever examine the evidences provided if they have already made up their mind that any evidence must not negate their own emotions and sentiments?

You are too proud to admit you made an error in judgement. Or do you work for NCDC? What you are saying doesn't make sense.

Nigerian of all people, were looting FOOD stuff and no one fought. That means it was more than enough.

Incase you don't know, lockdown has been lifted since SIX MONTHS AGO.
Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by Throwback: 10:37am On Oct 25, 2020
faceland:

You are too proud to admit you made an error in judgement. Or do you work for NCDC? What you are saying doesn't make sense.

Nigerian of all people, where loot FOOD and no one fought. That means it was more than enough.

Incase you don't know, lockdown has been lifted since SIX MONTHS AGO.

Error in judgement because the facts have changed or what?

You are too proud to admit that the facts do not make you celebrate being a victim of government wickedness if these states just got the supplies as the evidences show.

If lockdown was lifted since 6 months ago, how does it change the fact that the CACOVID team is on record to have recently supplied the palliatives being looted all over the country?

Or are you ignorant of all the records Lagos State and Cross River have released?

Has Plateau state government not gone on record to claim these palliatives were just supplied last week?

When did it become cool to be steadfastly ignorant and arrogant at the same time, without any evidence to support your emotions and irrational thoughts on the matter?

Stick to the facts and records and do away with your baseless sentiments.

This is not a beer parlour argument.
Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by faceland: 10:43am On Oct 25, 2020
Throwback:

Error in judgement because the facts have changed or what?

You are too proud to admit that the facts do not make you celebrate being a victim of government wickedness if these state just got the supplies as the evidences show.

If lockdown was lifted since 6 months ago, how does it change the fact that the CACOVID team is on record to have recently supplied the palliatives being looted all over the country?

Or are you ignorant of all the records Lagos State and Cross River has released?

Has Plateau state government not gone on record to claim these palliatives were just supplied last week?

When did it become cool to be steadfastly ignorant and arrogant at the same time, without any evidence to support your emotions and irrational thoughts on the matter?

And most of them had an expiration of 2021... So who ever donated expected it to distributed within 2 months?
Okay, I go with and believe the POLITICIANS. According to Buhari and his PAPERWORK, our economy is doing fine. However in reality we are in a depressing. When traders increase prices in the market (something that happens almost monthly), they don't do it by calculating percentage, they just add a whole number which could be as much as 25% increment. But according to PAPER we are not going through inflation.

I agree with you. I would rather believe the so called facts from the government by an information Minister who is notorious for being a petrological liar.
Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by Throwback: 10:50am On Oct 25, 2020
faceland:

And most of them had an expiration of 2021... So who ever donated expected it to distributed within 2 months?
Okay, I go with and believe the POLITICIANS. According to Buhari and his PAPERWORK, our economy is doing fine. However in reality we are in a depressing. When traders increase prices in the market (something that happens almost monthly), they don't do it by calculating percentage, they just add a whole number which could be as much as 25% increment. But according to PAPER we are not going through inflation.

I agree with you. I would rather believe the so called facts from the government by an information Minister who is notorious for being a petrological liar.

Different states have provided their own different facts, even Lagos state has pictures on twitter showing when the state government took delivery of the items in late September.

But you here are lamenting about a minister of information that is not part of our discourse, betraying your emotions of lack of trust in the federal government that you have mirrored over ever matter of discourse, even if unrelated.

That governments lie globally, doesn't mean facts that were already available on social space before an issue became a raging topic, should be suppressed and our irrational thoughts exalted as incontrovertible.
Re: Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative by KevinDein: 11:12am On Oct 25, 2020
Throwback:

That you are hungry and angry does not make facts and records useless when making an informed opinion on a matter.

The facts of recent delivery are there, what then is your emotional outburst for?

That your anger and ignorance must be substituted for facts?

You're a waste of education.
Look at this Morronn.

So you think the government would come out and say;
"Okay, people, we've had these palliatives that are meant for you since April/May and we've actually planned on using them for our selfish gains"

Whatever education you think you have is worse than a waste. Your types actively come up with or support policies that improverish the people, just for your sadistic pleasures.

Once again, you disgust me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Warns Citizens Over Shi’ites Protest In Abuja, Others / Mimiko Meets OPC Members Over Killing Of Colleague By Fulani’s Herdsmen / 37 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos Arrested By Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.