Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) (14548 Views)

I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by kaymoney2(m): 1:54am On Mar 14, 2011
She fucck tire come dey say oh my God grin
well Devil na you cause am
Hmm na you Devil
grin
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by honeric01(m): 8:50am On Mar 14, 2011
@Odiaero

Can we talk? i'm on waiting for you.

Thanks
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by crusufixo(m): 9:34am On Mar 14, 2011
I can just imagine the disaster that would happen to many marriages and relationships if this radio show were to take place here in nigeria. smiley
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by chikend(m): 10:45am On Mar 14, 2011
kay-money:

She fucck tire come dey say oh my God grin
well Devil na you cause am
Hmm na you Devil
grin

Oh my Devil!, lwkmd
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by Sagamite(m): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2011
y me:

My sis played the audio to me today and i just couldn't stop laughing

she was like OH MY GOD! all through and the worst part of it was she telling the man 'I CAN EXPLAIN'

like WTF, what else is there to explain when you have been caught red handed undecided

Wish people could stop the 'I CAN EXPLAIN' thing even when their BRAIN knows there is no form of explanation that can make that act right undecided

Of course there is something to explain.

IT WAS ALL HIS FAULT!

He was not paying her enough attention anymore. He was always working all day and all night and away from the home.

He never complemented her looks like he used to before, now her boss did it frequently.

She was not happy. He pushed her to cheat. It was his fault!

If he had been doing what he was suppose to do, she would not cheat as women don't cheat.  grin

Don't worry, she would find a reason. cheesy

Men only need a place to cheat, women need a reason . . . . . . . . . . . . and they will pluck it out of any irrational excuse when they need it. cheesy
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by yme1(f): 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2011
Sagamite:

IT WAS ALL HIS FAULT!

He was not paying her enough attention anymore. He was always working all day and all night and away from the home.

He never complimented her looks like he used to before, now her boss did it frequently.

If he had been doing what he was suppose to do, she would not cheat as women don't cheat.  grin

Men only need a place to cheat, women need a reason . . . . . . . . . . . . and they will pluck it out of any irrational excuse when they need it. cheesy

Now you are being sarcastic  grin

am not trying to be a sexist here but we all know the rate at which men cheat out numbers that of the women

i know there is never a reason for cheating but if you do your research properly you are going to find out that 90% of women who tend to cheat do it cause of the money(which is silly) undecided

but 99% of the men who tend to cheat do it cause they just cant keep that dangling thing between them legs

and when being asked why they cheat, majority of them blurt out 'IT'S NOT GOOD EATING SAME FOOD' (a married man actually told me that) and am like WTF cheesy cheesy

all am saying is, if you are asked to pick from both silly UNREASONABLE REASON  cheesy why a man and a woman cheat, which would you find more logical and senselessly sensible? tongue
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by collinsoft(m): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2011
she only remembered how she was creaming when the boss was F,u.c.k,i.n,g her big time. Oh my God pls take it gently and slowly oh my God i don die today oh my God this gut don finish me oh my God oh my God oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by Sagamite(m): 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2011
y me:

Now you are being sarcastic  grin

am not trying to be a sexist here but we all know the rate at which men cheat out numbers that of the women

i know there is never a reason for cheating but if you do your research properly you are going to find out that 90% of women who tend to cheat do it cause of the money(which is silly) undecided

but 99% of the men who tend to cheat do it cause they just cant keep that dangling thing between them legs

and when being asked why they cheat, majority of them blurt out 'IT'S NOT GOOD EATING SAME FOOD' (a married man actually told me that) and am like WTF cheesy cheesy

all am saying is, if you are asked to pick from both silly UNREASONABLE REASON  cheesy why a man and a woman cheat, which would you find more logical and senselessly sensible? tongue

I have no doubt that men cheat more than women.

I just laugh and have pity on men (and women) that argue like if women hardly cheat. People believe women like butter can not melt in their mouths and women will lie till the cows come home if they have not been caught red-handed. grin

Although women do not cheat as much as men, women cheat far more than society makes us believe they do. The only difference with men is (1) a slightly lower proportion of women cheat, (2) on average it takes longer into the relationship before a woman cheats and (3) the breadth of cheating by women is lower (i.e. a woman will find one other lover, on average, who she connects with as se.x has some meaning to them after a while, whilst a guy will pack as many hot women or skanks as he can get away with and who are willing to split because the se.x does not mean nada to him).

One of the main reasons women cheat is boredom after a long term relationship, after a while they might need to revalidate their worth in the market to boost their self-esteem especially if they are the good looking type (the not so good looking are less likely to risk losing what they have) or cheat if they are with a goody-two-shoe nice guy. They like their bad boys, the danger and the challenge.

Other popular reasons are lack of attention, money, bitterness and revenge, no more in love or was never in love (e.g. shotgun weddings) etc.

Women cheat, not as much as men, but at a significantly high level too. wink
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by chic2pimp(m): 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2011
Sagamite:

IT WAS ALL HIS FAULT!

He never complimented her looks like he used to before, now her boss did it frequently.

If he had been doing what he was suppose to do, she would not cheat as women don't cheat. grin

Sagamite:

One of the main reasons women cheat is boredom after a long term relationship, after a while they might need to revalidate their worth in the market to boost their self-esteem especially if they are the good looking type [size=15pt](the not so good looking are less likely to risk losing what they have) [/size] or cheat if they are with a goody-two-shoe nice guy.
Hehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by Sagamite(m): 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2011
chic2pimp:

Hehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin

No date fine girl o, just get yourself an ugly chic. grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by chic2pimp(m): 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2011
Sagamite:

No date fine girl o, just get yourself an ugly chic. grin grin grin grin
When the Feminazis descend on you, i no dey dia ooo grin grin grin

Also No thanks, i'll rather take the risk grin. Besides a pretty girl in hand is worth one hundred Fugly ones in the bush.
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by Kilode1: 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2011
Sagamite:

I have no doubt that men cheat more than women.

I just laugh and have pity on men (and women) that argue like if women hardly cheat. People believe women like butter can not melt in their mouths and women will lie till the cows come home if they have not been caught red-handed. grin

Although women do not cheat as much as men, women cheat far more than society makes us believe they do. The only difference with men is (1) a slightly lower proportion of women cheat, (2) on average it takes longer into the relationship before a woman cheats and (3) the breadth of cheating by women is lower (i.e. a woman will find one other lover, on average, who she connects with as se.x has some meaning to them after a while, whilst a guy will pack as many hot women or skanks as he can get away with and who are willing to split because the se.x does not mean nada to him).

One of the main reasons women cheat is boredom after a long term relationship, after a while they might need to revalidate their worth in the market to boost their self-esteem especially if they are the good looking type (the not so good looking are less likely to risk losing what they have) or cheat if they are with a goody-two-shoe nice guy. They like their bad boys, the danger and the challenge.

Other popular reasons are lack of attention, money, bitterness and revenge, no more in love or was never in love (e.g. shotgun weddings) etc.

Women cheat, not as much as men, but at a significantly high level too. wink

Sagamite, Our Resident Professor of Womantology!! cheesy

Pioneer researcher and creator of the principles of Ikebehavioural-psychosis grin
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by scottN(m): 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2011
LWKMD grin grin grin What a way 2 find out ur partner's cheating on ya
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by Sagamite(m): 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2011
Kilode?!:

Sagamite, Our Resident Professor of Womantology!! cheesy

Pioneer researcher and creator of the principles of Ikebehavioural-psychosis grin

Gba bẹ! grin grin grin
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2011
Good looking or not good looking, there is no need to cheat as any soul should seek a lifestyle of peace and contentment.
The problem is the fornication lifestyle everybody nowadays loves to live prior to marriage. They feel after banging 50 people prior to marriage they can just waltz into marriage and see it last for over 5-10 years without trying to destroy it. Even the girl/guy who didn't sleep around, at some point after they get married, they start listening to their slutty friends (especially women) instead of cutting those "friends" off lest they sow seeds of adultery in your marriage.

The sin of immorality sadly has a tight grip on this generation. It is by far one of the fiercest and most terrible spiritual battles, especially as it has entered the level of addiction in most people today. There is a reason why the family that prays together often stays together. k' onshe owo lason (neither is it by willpower as that will fail you at some point).

As to the atheists families who don't pray, well hope your willpower is strong enough. Chances are, if both man and woman are hot, willpower won't be enough.
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by danjohn: 12:12am On Mar 15, 2011
An Indian man is caught cheating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbc1IKqosV4
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by danjohn: 12:15am On Mar 15, 2011
African American woman caught cheating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U1TmyCewZk&feature=related
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by yme1(f): 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2011
Sagamite:

Gba bẹ! grin grin grin
Gba be for where tongue tongue

now you are being a sexist

you just pointed out loads of significant reasons  tongue that pushes a woman to cheat yet you failed  to give me just ONE reasonable reason why men cheat?
And pls dont give me these points below cause i have heard loads of people using that as an excuse to cheat.

They are not ready to have commitments.
They like various sex partners.
They need to feel desired and their partner does not fulfill that need.
Some men cheat because they think they can get by with it.
Guys cheat because many of them increasingly feel powerless in a society that is giving women more rights & powers in the domestic & public spheres.

if the proportion of cheating in women is low and that of men high, then why is that so? Our Resident Professor of Womantology abeg tell me i wan learn wink

P.S before anyone eats me raw, YEAH I KNOW THERE IS NO REASON SIGNIFICANT ENOUGH FOR ANYONE TO INDULGE IN THE CHEATING ACT cool
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by Sagamite(m): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2011
y me:

Gba be for where tongue tongue

now you are being a sexist

you just pointed out loads of significant reasons  tongue that pushes a woman to cheat yet you failed  to give me just ONE reasonable reason why men cheat?
And pls dont give me these points below cause i have heard loads of people using that as an excuse to cheat.

They are not ready to have commitments.
They like various sex partners.
They need to feel desired and their partner does not fulfill that need.
Some men cheat because they think they can get by with it.
Guys cheat because many of them increasingly feel powerless in a society that is giving women more rights & powers in the domestic & public spheres.

if the proportion of cheating in women is low and that of men high, then why is that so? Our Resident Professor of Womantology abeg tell me i wan learn wink

P.S before anyone eats me raw, YEAH I KNOW THERE IS NO REASON SIGNIFICANT ENOUGH FOR ANYONE TO INDULGE IN THE CHEATING ACT cool

Sexist ke? grin

No 1, the discussion was about a woman cheating so I focused on possible reasons for a woman.

No 2, men have already been hanged and sacrifice as cheaters, no redemption is possible from any "reason".  grin

No 3, I am not saying what I am saying because I want to condemn women. I am a realist so I face facts and accept it. I accept realism in every part of my life and don't live in illusions like some men and women (e.g. that is why you see me say only a foolish man will not sign prenup). I don't run my life by "should", I run it by "would". I don't make important decisions of my life by using "historical exceptions", I make it using "dominant probabilities". I am just stating facts as it is, not condemning women. They are built the way they are built, a man is the mugu for not accepting that and adjusting to reality instead of living in lululand. No be the woman fault if reality bites him in the butt.  grin

Now to answer the question burning right down in your heart. Most men cheat because:

- Foremost, they are biologically programmed to want multiple sexual partners and despite having brains, some do not have the relevant self-discipline to fight that biology.

Others are:

- Culture allows them to get away with it.
- Some men are constantly seeking/fantasing about the ultimate sexual experience. It is like the search for the holy grailundecided
- Women are absolutely beautiful, dem contours na "wah" (one of the fundamental reasons I can never understand gays).  grin
- They are usually (I emphasise usually) the ones that bang, not the ones that get banged. So they feel they are taking, not giving like women feel. As good as giving is, it feels better to take than give. grin
- Their woman loses her looks. That is not what they signed up life imprisonment to have. At least not at that rate of aesthetic depreciation sha. They knew there would be aesthetic depreciation, but not that fast as is in most cases because the woman does not take care of herself. grin
- They have no feelings for the woman again.
- They get seduced/chatted up/approached by an attractive woman and get too excited. Unlike women, men don't frequently get approached by the opposite se.x, so when it happens it is a euphoric high for them, unlike women that get to the stage of "same o, same o". Women tend to want what they can't have and boost their ego by going for it, so there is no shortage of woman trying to nab a married/attached man.
- Their woman is boring in bed or they are bored.
- Most fine women tend to have shyt personalities as they have not built one (and probably have never had the need to have or build one) as their looks when younger gets them everything, so when the guy has been there, done that or her looks start waning, she really has nothing else to offer. Personality goes a long way at the end of the day.
- Women tend to relax on the attraction techniques after they get the man. Familiarity means she no dey smell nice again, starts dressing frumpily etc because she is no more searching, whilst some girls in the market go all out like a beautiful peacock that gets the tool with the same name as the second half syllable (in that aforementioned bird's name) that is part of the man's anatomy as high and straight as a perfect "Heil Hitler" salute. tongue
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by carmelily: 11:08am On Mar 17, 2011
Hahaha my favourite part is when the husband says "Stop saying Oh my God". Priceless cheesy
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by yme1(f): 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2011
They have no feelings for the woman again.
Their woman is boring in bed or they are bored.
if the women they are with tend to possess these qualities of what so ever, what stops the' Man' from sitting the lady down and trashing out things instead of taking to cheating? undecided
Anyway men like that are crowned as  "COWARD"  grin

Women are absolutely beautiful, dem contours na "wah"
oh my!!!!  grin grin
i saw a  figure 8 fine girl today with the normal curve at the right places(the front not that set sha) and i was like damn shocked" IF" i was a man(married or engaged) i would so damn well hit on that girl cause she was just too beautiful to let by just like that cheesy grin grin

Women tend to relax on the attraction techniques after they get the man. Familiarity means she no dey smell nice again, starts dressing frumpily etc because she is no more searching, whilst some girls in the market go all out like a beautiful peacock that gets the tool with the same name as the second half syllable (in that bird's name) in the man as high and straight as a perfect "Heil Hitler" salute.
oh my days!!! grin grin

men have already been hanged and sacrifice as cheaters, no redemption is possible from any "reason".
i rest my case cool thank goodness u know that tongue grin
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by Sagamite(m): 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2011
y me:

if the women they are with tend to possess these qualities of what so ever, what stops the' Man' from sitting the lady down and trashing out things instead of taking to cheating? undecided
Anyway men like that are crowned as  "COWARD"  grin

I here women always throw this accusation/suggestion.  grin

Like if they practice what they preach.  grin Did this woman sit this guy down and say she does not like him anymore?  undecided

That was why I engaged this sarcastic ridicule earlier.

Sagamite:

Yes, women are nice and innocent. They are good hearted and would never hurt a fly. grin

They don't cheat, some sisters here are sell-outs for believing and condemning the woman based on this film trick.  grin

Women always end a relationship they are no more interested in, unlike men that cheat.
cheesy

I don't know any woman that has been in a real relationship that has done such. Even the ones that I have heard and seen them (with my 2 koro koro eyes o) condemn cheating and say it is better to just sit the person down and end it before starting a relationship with someone else, are the ones I hear and see cheating on their guy later.  grin

That is the problem with women. They want you to be objective and straightforward but they think as women, they are entitled to be subjective and cunning.  grin

The longer the relationship, the highly unlikely she would leave without already lining up another suitor especially if she lives in an economically harsh community.

I understand women and I know how to approach handling them to reduce any risk to myself.  wink cheesy

I am not saying men do not have their own issues o.  grin

y me:

oh my!!!!  grin grin
i saw a  figure 8 fine girl today with the normal curve at the right places(the front not that set sha) and i was like damn shocked" IF" i was a man(married or engaged) i would so damn well hit on that girl cause she was just too beautiful to let by just like that cheesy grin grin

See!  grin

And you don't have the same biological curse the average man has o. grin
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by chic2pimp(m): 11:23pm On Mar 17, 2011
Sagamite:

I don't know any woman that has been in a real relationship that has done such. Even the ones that I have heard and seen them (with my 2 koro koro eyes o) condemn cheating and say it is better to just sit the person down and end it before starting a relationship with someone else, are the ones I hear and see cheating on their guy later. grin
. grin
The reason you don't any woman who has done such is simple. It simply doesn not happen

Sagamite:

That is the problem with women. They want you to be objective and straightforward but they think as women, they are entitled to be subjective and cunning. grin
Nah so we see am ooo. They want to have their cake and eat it to. See their mouth, Ole grin grin grin
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by yme1(f): 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2011
I don't know any woman that has been in a real relationship that has done such. Even the ones that I have heard and seen them (with my 2 koro koro eyes o) condemn cheating and say it is better to just sit the person down and end it before starting a relationship with someone else, are the ones I hear and see cheating on their guy later.  grin
you definitely need to stop being around those set of MEN that calls themselves women tongue  grin

as your statistic earlier on portrays, WOMEN HARDLY CHEAT because sex to them (90%) means alot more than just Fu4k undecided

let's face reality, Men brought about this cheating attitude leaving so many women hurt and devastated, and the theory of WHAT A MAN CAN DO, A WOMAN CAN DO IT EVEN BETTER surfaced  cheesy
That is the problem with women. They want you to be objective and straightforward but they think as women, they are entitled to be subjective and cunning.   grin
if a woman can take her place in a man's mind i see no difficulty in her taking over the external world of that person tongue

The longer the relationship, the highly unlikely she would leave without already lining up another suitor especially if she lives in an economically harsh community.
that is what we call FUTURE PLANNING grin, ain't nothing wrong with that if i must say

See!  

And you don't have the same biological curse the average man has o.
or i could possibly turn into a lesbo and talk to her  undecided
so if i didn't do that i see no freaking reason why a married man should grin
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by yme1(f): 11:35pm On Mar 17, 2011
chic2pimp:

The reason you don't any woman who has done such is simple. It simply doesn not happen
Nah so we see am ooo. They want to have their cake and eat it to. See their mouth, Ole grin grin grin
and yet you all wanna fu4k as many women as you can because women come this world come do Zombi abi?

if HE could go around with them sexy women and fu4king the hell outa them i see no reason why SHE on the other hand cant go around with them sexy hot blessed guy with the perfect body and di4k to fu4k with too grin
una think say una get sense abi grin grin
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by Sagamite(m): 12:20am On Mar 18, 2011
y me:

you definitely need to stop being around those set of MEN that calls themselves women tongue  grin

as your statistic earlier on portrays, WOMEN HARDLY CHEAT because sex to them (90%) means alot more than just Fu4k undecided

I never said sex to them means more than just gbenshing. I said sex to them after a while has meaning.  grinI choose my words carefully baby.

Most women are quite capable of having meaningless sex. A sharp player justs knows when to run before the "no strings" starts ensuing into a "life string" that you did not mutually agree when you decided to start kicking it.  grin

As my Yogi Player-master used to say:

Player code 16 - A real player manages and is alert to the "string" before it breaths the air of life. grin

Women are quite capable of cheating with a guy they have no feelings for, just like men.

y me:

let's face reality, Men brought about this cheating attitude leaving so many women hurt and devastated, and the theory of WHAT A MAN CAN DO, A WOMAN CAN DO IT EVEN BETTER surfaced  cheesy

You have a point there.

But the reality is that women are more likely to cheat on a good guy when they are younger than cheat on a bad guy. They take the piss with good guys and love the danger and challenge of awon bad boys when young.

And when you ask them why do such, they will say, they are complex. grin I am a researcher. I have interviewed many girls in my lifetime.  grin

So is rarely any benefits in being a good guy when dealing with a young woman. It is like tattooing mugu for your head. grin

y me:

and yet you all wanna fu4k as many women as you can because women come this world come do Zombi abi?

if HE could go around with them sexy women and fu4king the hell outa them i see no reason why SHE on the other hand cant go around with them sexy hot blessed guy with the perfect body and di4k to fu4k with too grin
una think say una get sense abi  grin grin

At the end of the day, he will be more fulfilled than her because he would be feeling like he is conducting a banking robbery (taking) when banging different women.

She would feel used at a point as she wants emo-attasment so she would feel like a Welfare office giro branch (giving) when banging different men.  grin
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by DECOtech(m): 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2011
NO BE SMALL THING OH!!!!! , Chei!!!

C'mon, I'm not done listening to this!

I could do this(listen) throughout the night to -"Oh my God!"
crusufixo:

I can just imagine the disaster that would happen to many marriages and relationships if this radio show were to take place here in nigeria. smiley
Let the program come Oh! We really need it here in 9ja. especially for those Igbo girls (I'm Igbo too) no bias!
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by emmatok(m): 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2011
shocked shocked shocked[b][/b]
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by dayokanu(m): 7:30am On Apr 11, 2011
hmm
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2011

When done, she now perfects how to cheat and some will even go on the offensive, by accusing the man first, so as to deflect attention from themselves!

*Even then, it is considered as a
sign of "Weakness/Idleness" for a man to TRY TO catch his wife that is cheating!

This is IT. That's why the 'secure' and 'confident' man is he who turns a blind eye to his wife's filth - and wallows in his own self-delusion that he has all it takes to satisfy all her needs - not knowing that he is a laughing stock in the neighbourhood on account of his wife's 'generosity'. And the 'insecure' man on the other hand is he who justifiably suspects his wife and refuses to accept that ignorance (of her infidelity) is bliss. So as long as you make it clear that you are suspicious of her fishy moves, she blackmails you with that useless word 'insecure'. What a bunch of cows these deceitful serpents are. May God save anyone I end up with who dares accuse me of insecurity if/when I begin to suspect her moves.
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by denny4ril: 2:39am On May 18, 2011
wao! this is surprising

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? / Big Breasts! Heavy Backside! This Photos Will Make Your Monday Morning / Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.