Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) (14558 Views)

I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2011
At first she was like " no i cant do something like that " ever so calmly shocked . . . . . Girls are DaNgErOuS shocked  OMG OMG OMG OMG LMAO
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2011
"wait wait wait. . . Really? are you serious?"

Lol the man's reaction was funny. But Agnes no try sha.
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by savanaha: 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2011
HAhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was too funny. The radio lady played it too well. Funny how God doesn't come in when people are cheating.
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by McCoy91(m): 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2011
Una no try at all. SOME PEOPLE ARE USING MOBILE, SO THEY CAN'T FULLY ACCESS THE LINK. If this is on the front page, there should be a transcription. Na wa oh!
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by YommiE1(m): 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Oh My GOD Oh My GOD Oh My GOD Oh My GOD Who is ur GOD ?
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2011
I am coming with the write up of what went on.
It is just a audio taping of the conversations between the parties involved.
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2011
The link contains an audio taping of how a man caught his cheating wife with the help of a phone in South African radio station. It starts with the man phoning in to talk to a woman on the radio show, the following conversation ensues between them;

Woman: I got your Email.
Man:Yes.
Woman:Tell me my dear what's going on
Man: As I told you in my email, I am suspecting that eh, . . . . something is not adding up. Lately my wife has been coming late and anytime I ask her she says she's been going to some work errands and her being in sales, I don't think that work goes on till that time. and eh . . . . . What made me actually write the Email is the text I got I got a text saying something about her sleeping around her having an affair with her boss, but I didn't want to carry through . . . .
Woman: Who sent the text?
Man: I don't know because when I tried to call that number back no one picked the phone, so I don't know.
Woman: Do you know what's this guy's name, your boss?
Man: The boss's name is Nicholas. . . very nice guy.
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2011
Continuation
Woman: He's married? (Nicholas)
Man: Yeah.
Woman: What's his wife's name?
Man: errr . . . I only remember Mama Pat.
Woman: She doesn't know your wife very welldoes she? Like if I called and said I was herwould your wife know I wasn't the one?
Man: I don't think so, I doubt . . .they don't know each other.
Woman: Alright sir, stay on the line.
The woman on the radio station then calls the man's wife and starts pretending that she is the boss's wife.
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by tunde247: 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2011
ahhh,
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by yuzedo: 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2011
Fellis, God bless u jare! Abeg continue transcribing,  Lets hear the full kini so we can say "oh my God" too,
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2011
Wife: Hello
Woman: hello
Woman: Is this Agnes?
Wife:Yes.
Woman: This is Nicolas's wife your boss, i think we met last year some time.
Wife: Yes
Woman: The reason am calling is because of my husband, I have been hearing some things about you and him.
Wife: Well what have you been hearing?
Woman: I have been hearing that your relationship is a bit more than a just working one.
Wife:No no no no that's not true at all.
Woman:You are not having an affair?
Wife: No.
Woman:There is something you need to understand, . .  . I haven't called you to fight with you
Wife: Hm hmm
Woman: I haven't even called you to make any accusation.
Wife: Hm hmm?
Woman: I have just called you to give you some information that I think is going to help you. I am a saved woman . . . .  .and I let God help me in  the decisions which I make and everything I do, and that is the reason I have called you.
Wife: Hmhmm?
Woman: I am just calling you to warn you . . . . .  To inform you that my husband has been diagnosed with something serious.
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by mzansigirl(f): 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2011
fellis:

The link contains an audio taping of how a man caught his cheating wife with the help of a phone in South African radio station. It starts with the man phoning in to talk to a woman on the radio show, the following conversation ensues between them;

Woman: I got your Email.
Man:Yes.
Woman:Tell me my dear what's going on
Man: As I told you in my email, I am suspecting that eh, . . . . something is not adding up. Lately my wife has been coming late and anytime I ask her she says she's been going to some work errands and her being in sales, I don't think that work goes on till that time. and eh . . . . . What made me actually write the Email is the text I got I got a text saying something about her sleeping around her having an affair with her boss, but I didn't want to carry through . . . .
Woman: Who sent the text?
Man: I don't know because when I tried to call that number back no one picked the phone, so I don't know.
Woman: Do you know what's this guy's name, your boss?
Man: The boss's name is Nicholas. . . very nice guy.

Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by mzansigirl(f): 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2011
wow , how is the woman going to smooth-talk her way out of this one shocked shocked?

just to clarify, classic fm is kenyan, not south african as the poster stated
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by yuzedo: 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2011
@ fellis: my friend, keep transcribing gaddemit! angry angry
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by CrazyMan(m): 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2011
Women; after spending so much on them, they’ll give you reasons to conclude that they’re not different in any way from the girl on the street.

Oh my God!
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2011
Woman: I am just callin to warn you that my husbnd has been diagnosed with something serious.
Wife: *shaky voice* What. . . what is it?
Woman: He's HIV positive.
*Silence*
Wife: He's positive, he has also infected me, am also positive. . .
Wife: *Starts making sounds like heavy breathing/crying*
Woman: So when I heard that something is maybe happening between the two of you, I thought "O no, not another person. . .to have to live like the way am living . .
Wife: O my God .  . .
Woman : So I ask you again Agnes, are you involved with my husband?
Wife: O my God, I don't know what to tell----O my God. . . .
Woman: I told you it's not a fight, am just concerned about you, and your well being.
Wife: O my God. I don't---O my God.
Woman: Have you been using any protection with him?
Wife: No. . . O my God.
Woman: I suggest you go and get tested because--
Wife: O no. . .
Woman: I am so sorry, but
Wife: O my God.
Woman: That is the situation and I just wanted you to know.
Wife: O my God. Haaaa. God.
Woman: I am even here with my doctor why don't you talk to him he'll give you more information.
*Woman gives phone to husband*
Man: Hello, are you serious?
Wife: What makes you . .  
Man: Agnes?
* She realises who is talking for the first time*.
Man: Stop saying O my God, Agnes are you serious?
Wife: It's , it's not what you're thinking.
Man: What do you mean? Have heard everything.
Wife: What, I am confused, what's going on?
Man: Don't ask . . don't talk to me like that!
Wife: I, I, I, I don't know what's going on, please.
Husband: Ok, wait. . . . .wait . . .wait . . wait . . . . . . What?!?
*Phone hangs*
END.!!!
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 12, 2011
fellis:

Woman: I am just callin to warn you that my husbnd has been diagnosed with something serious.
Wife: *shaky voice* What. . . what is it?
Woman: He's HIV positive.
*Silence*
Wife: He's positive, he has also infected me, am also positive. . .
Wife: *Starts making sounds like heavy breathing/crying*
Woman: So when I heard that something is maybe happening between the two of you, I thought "O no, not another person. . .to have to live like the way am living . .
Wife: O my God .  . .
Woman : So I ask you again Agnes, are you involved with my husband?
Wife: O my God, I don't know what to tell----O my God. . . .
Woman: I told you it's not a fight, am just concerned about you, and your well being.
Wife: O my God. I don't---O my God.
Woman: Have you been using any protection with him?
Wife: No. . . O my God.
Woman: I suggest you go and get tested because--
Wife: O no. . .
Woman: I am so sorry, but
Woman: That is the situation and I just wanted you to know.
Wife: O my God. Haaaa. God.
Woman: I am even here with my doctor why don't you talk to him he'll give you more information.
*Woman gives phone to husband*
Man: Hello, are you serious?
Wife: What makes you . .  
Man: Agnes?
* She realises who is talking for the first time*.
Man: Stop saying O my God, Agnes are you serious?
Wife: It's , it's not what you're thinking.
Man: What do you mean? Have heard everything.
Wife: What, I am confused, what's going on?
Man: Don't ask . . don't talk to me like that!
Wife: I, I, I, I don't know what's going on, please.
Husband: Ok, wait. . . . .wait . . .wait . . wait . . . . . . What?!?
*Phone hangs*
END.!!!

funniest part for me.
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by mrofficial(m): 12:51am On Mar 12, 2011
Lool. What's wrong with her god? grin
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by xavier3(m): 12:58am On Mar 12, 2011
Poor guy
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by 3seriez(m): 1:17am On Mar 12, 2011
funny!!! Really busted, grin grin grin tongue
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by LoveKing(m): 2:18am On Mar 12, 2011
women! women! i fear una sha! very deceitful creatures.
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by harakiri(m): 3:21am On Mar 12, 2011
That woman is pathetic. Look at how "sweet" and "innocent" she sounded when the caller asked her the first few questions. . .she claimed she "couldn't do such things" and then a minute later, all she can say is "Oh my god". I guess this is an eye opener for guys who trust and worship the women they are with. Marriage is not a guarantee for fidelity. It's simply gives you a false sense of security and the main benefactors of marriage (WOMEN) always insist on "love", "trust" and "security" in their marriage so that when they start playing around, you wouldn't be quick to follow your instincts.
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by harakiri(m): 3:43am On Mar 12, 2011
That woman deserves the treatment meted out to the man in this video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE4gGtpcGno

Happy viewing cool
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by McCoy91(m): 4:32am On Mar 12, 2011
Lol. Very funny. But the show hostess self wicked fa! Oh My God!
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 12, 2011
someone REALLY had the time to type out the conversation?
ok the global layoffs/job loss crisis is now beginning to scare me!  undecided
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 12, 2011
^^^I wanted to help those browsing with phones.
How can a topic like this even be on front page when some Nairalanders don't use PCs and Laptops? And no one even bothered summarizing, they just went on loling even after others complained. Na wa for una.
Anyway, I did what I could to help and I didn't mind doing it at all.
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by InkedNerd(f): 7:57am On Mar 12, 2011
@topic:[/b]This is all a load of crap. The way the host and husband went about doing this is wrong. Suppose the lady freaked out and committed suicide? Or suppose she found out this info and didn't wait for the idiȯt host to finish and decided to kill her boss? That was a very reckless act on the the host's part. There are other ways they could have went about doing that. I'm not saying its ok for the wife to cheat on her husband or that the husband doesn't have a right to know what his wife is up to but they way they did it could have had dangerous consequences.
[b]
@fellis:
It was nice of you to write down everything for those who couldn't access the link. You're a very nice man kiss kiss kiss
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 12, 2011
LWKMD OMG OMG OMG grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by yuzedo: 8:23am On Mar 12, 2011
Fellis, thanksabunch jare! Dont mind mzdarkie, She should be worried about job loss crisis cos there aint no jobs originally in jamaica, imagine how e go come be 4 them now wey global recession dey, angry
, Twas nice of u to transcribe, Mucho gracias!
@ inked: i was gonna yab u for what u posted till i saw it was u that posted it, Who send d stupid woman? Abeggy, she got served! She for even commit d suicide na? Or she for go kill d boss sef! angry
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by InkedNerd(f): 8:30am On Mar 12, 2011
yuzedo:

Fellis, thanksabunch jare! Dont mind mzdarkie,  She should be worried about job loss crisis cos there aint no jobs originally in jamaica, imagine how e go come be 4 them now wey global recession dey,   angry
,  Twas nice of u to transcribe,  Mucho gracias!
@ inked: i was gonna yab u for what u posted till i saw it was u that posted it,  Who send d silly woman? Abeggy, she got served! She for even commit d suicide na? Or she for go kill d boss sef!  angry

You were gonna yab me? For what? tongue undecided

Whether or not anyone sent her is irrelevant. I don't see people going off when men do this tongue. I'm not saying what she did was ok but I the host's behavior was reckless. There are other ways to get info from the cheating woman.
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by tosinaded(m): 8:36am On Mar 12, 2011
oh my Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd daaaamn
Re: Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) by MrsChima(f): 8:40am On Mar 12, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

You were gonna yab me? For what? tongue undecided

Whether or not anyone sent her is irrelevant. I don't see people going off when men do this tongue. I'm not saying what she did was ok but I the host's behavior was reckless. There are other ways to get info from the cheating woman.

Inkie,

It all in double standard with these men. It is okay for a man to do the same thing the woman do and he was just being a man BUT the moment the woman do the same thing she is a LovePeddler, a beetch, a tramp, an ashawo, and slut wrapped in one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! / Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? / I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.