Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,828 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

How Did You Find Your Partner? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did You Find Your Partner? (1891 Views)

Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? / How Did Your Marriage End? Any Regrets? / Did You Have This Kind Of Parent As A Kid? How Did You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by proclinician: 10:49am On Oct 26, 2020
We were looting palliatives together oo.
Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by Estherdqueen: 10:58am On Oct 26, 2020
mariahAngel:

Shooting shots are we? cheesy
it's allowed nah, abi cool

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by Estherdqueen: 11:05am On Oct 26, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:

Chat me up

wink

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
When a culture celebrates sexual immorality, flings, Netflix-and-chill, and all manners of moral decadence, the price to pay is that no one will ever be good enough for you. This generation will pay dearly for this celebrated madness, and your inability to find a partner is an example of the chicken coming home to roost.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by Page3: 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
LagosInter:
Please how did you find your spouse?

I had no women growing up and even in uni, even when I had a few admirers. I was consumed in studies and making money, hence had no time for myself. Sex was no problem though.

By the grace of God, I am reasonably comfortable now but don't just know how to go about getting a wife.

Note that I said a wife. I can easily get flings. Approaching women is not the issue but I am always moving about from one state to the other, so it contributed to my avoiding commitments.

Now i feel like I need someone special. I haven't found interest in anyone in facebook matchmaking groups.

I will be 30 soon.

You will not make a good husband. You are already used to "use and dump". You can never be faithful to your partner no be say na curse. Don't bother looking for a special someone to cheat on. Leave people's daughters alone.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by duduade: 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
LagosInter:
Please how did you find your spouse?

I had no women growing up and even in uni, even when I had a few admirers. I was consumed in studies and making money, hence had no time for myself. Sex was no problem though.

By the grace of God, I am reasonably comfortable now but don't just know how to go about getting a wife.

Note that I said a wife. I can easily get flings. Approaching women is not the issue but I am always moving about from one state to the other, so it contributed to my avoiding commitments.

Now i feel like I need someone special. I haven't found interest in anyone in facebook matchmaking groups.

I will be 30 soon.

Please ignore the tarts here saying you won't make a good husband.. Just clout chasers dem be... Low IQ

There are many matching making handles on Instagram.. You pay a token for registration depending on the package you want and voila... List your requirements.... You go on dates..

Good girls dey.. Bad girls dey.. As you searching... So also they are searching..

Patience is the KEY and be prayerful

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by Ugmama(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
Met her at my work station
Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 22, 2021
Shit still bothers me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Marriage: To Be or not to be? / It's Normal Now / I Want 2 Be Wicked!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.