Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. (51369 Views)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
What else?
Na today people dey cheat?
Men dey cheat and women dey cheat
Break up and leave
nothing more
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by kenfarm(m): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:
I just broke up with my boyfriend of 2yrs. He cheated on me with another babe. It's hard to move on. I wrote this with a bleeding heart.

Why do some men like cheating? I was never a liability to him nor a bad girl. Y would he treat me like this? Am going insane.

What should i do nairalanders?

What to do? Pls stay sane.....time & distance are the greatest healer
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Emoney08: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Good
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:
I just broke up with my boyfriend of 2yrs. He cheated on me with another babe. It's hard to move on. I wrote this with a bleeding heart.

Why do some men like cheating? I was never a liability to him nor a bad girl. Y would he treat me like this? Am going insane.

You Broke up yet you are asking what to do..?
I don't Understand.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by awa(m): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
You broke up when Nigerian Youths are fighting for their futures and here you are breaking up. How did this make it to FP
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Olayetan(m): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

Ooh
Sorry dear

Some guys are just naturally nympho, move on n someone who would respect and value you will find u...
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Pussybender(m): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
Scumbag, is he married to u,I will always bleep many women as I can
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Asebaba1(m): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
Search for new boyfriend that does not have ability to cheat.
Angelacruz:

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

moved to front page just nw
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by MagicBishop: 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

Men don't cheat.

Having a side fck is natural.

Having a side relationship is cheating.

In short , the only time men cheat is with their hearts.

Dik swinging doesn't count as cheating

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by onlyonechid84(m): 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
Move on with your life because he was never meant for you.

This life no balance sef
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Pussybender(m): 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Scumbag, is he married to u,I will always bleep many women as I can,I will bleep them so hard with my big rod
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Youngaboy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
Just got and protest � for cheating on you.
What rubbish..
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Jeromejnr(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

You will eventually get over it.

But do not let anyone here convince you that all guys you date must cheat. Yes, there are many cheats out there but there are still few good guys.

This is why its good someone dates a true God fearing person.

I cant even imagine cheating or hurting my own girlfriend whom I wanna marry.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by opera1(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

E yaaa! Sorry dear. I'm available & i will never cheat on u.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by firstratedcitiz(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
You will come around to missing him and wanting him back again. Bet me, you will.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Youngaboy(m): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
Just start protest � for cheating on you.
What rubbish..
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Shadysen: 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
how can this one be news now....endsars has ended you people has started posting nonsense.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

self justification, bring your boyfriend here, let's get his side of the story

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by dingbang(m): 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
You aren't fine, that's why he cheated.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by boxypane(m): 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
Dear, you need a heartbreak palliative. Please just do something that will make u smile. I could sing for u to be happy you know. just mail me.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
It's really painful when he's broke and still cheats.. nothing come out cry

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Oteikwu1(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
Is it a reoccurring habit or the first time if it's first he comes begging give a another chance if dare dat again that means he doesn't love.. Don't allow emotion to over power ur sense of reasoning Look b4 u leap
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by chaloskyx: 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
FIND ANOTHER BF AND MOVE ON
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by romunu(m): 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
Man cheat on you,that’s why you are crying upadan what if you were married to him and he cheated?
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by yusufmurry: 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
I may not be the best but i am sure the extant of ypur experience and mine(similar too) will guide us for friendship.

If you think have moved on...
Would you be open a relationship with me?

Check my signature .

See you baby
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by lexxi(m): 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
You have already made your decision by breaking up. Next, just work on healing (a therapist help) from the breakup. At this point you need to be around loved once and focus on what gives you joy. Don't be hasty to get into another relationship untill you heal. When you do, have a realistic list of the kind of partner you want. Next relationship, mind red flags and keep off partners that don't measure your listed requirements.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Humanace: 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
Dont be deceived... If you love him work things out but make sure he never does it again ....no better man out there ...I swear ... All The same
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
IamRichards:
You should see a therapist.Meanwhile,clap for yourself.

Therapy for heart break ?? Isn't that extreme
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Wisejohnson47(m): 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

Anyone with keyboard and data on his front will always want to be right, please what happened?
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
OP this is not about you, some just cheat to cheat doesn't mean you were at fault. One of those things Pele

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / Man Rocks His Fiancee In Romantic Pre-wedding Pictures / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.