Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Popular Nigerian Comedian Disgraced For Buying Car On Credit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Popular Nigerian Comedian Disgraced For Buying Car On Credit (3716 Views)

Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. / Nigerian Man Parks Car On Expressway, Romances His Girlfriend. Nigerians Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nigerian Comedian Disgraced For Buying Car On Credit by punisha: 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
HITsquad:
Black man mentality! All over the world people buy almost everything(homes,cars etc) on credits or with just a little deposit and stretch the remaining balance over a long period of time.

I don't see anybody calling them out! They understand life, they understand life is not do or die! Why are we like this??

We r used to seeing stupid people trying to sound intelligent here. U won't be the first.
Pls, go to your all over the world and purchase without paying on time and see if it won't be repossessed.
That u r okay with someone defaulting on his debt isn't shocking one bit.
Re: Popular Nigerian Comedian Disgraced For Buying Car On Credit by SavageResponse(m): 12:23am On Oct 26, 2020
HITsquad:
Black man mentality! All over the world people buy almost everything(homes,cars etc) on credits or with just a little deposit and stretch the remaining balance over a long period of time.

I don't see anybody calling them out! They understand life, they understand life is not do or die! Why are we like this??

In other parts of the world when people buy on credit they make every effort to pay because they know there are heavy consequences including bad credit ratings which affects your ability to borrow nest time.

Here in Nigeria people buy things on credit and then refuse to pay.

If you cannot afford something then don't buy it especially on credit

By refusing to pay a debt you're indirectly wrecking another person's business!
Re: Popular Nigerian Comedian Disgraced For Buying Car On Credit by Frankiecrenshaw: 7:34am On Oct 26, 2020
HITsquad:

my friend shut up.. the car dealer is a Business man, he needs his money. Nobody is against buying a car on installment, but failure to pay at the stipulated time is where the crime is. You must be an unapologetic debtor.
Re: Popular Nigerian Comedian Disgraced For Buying Car On Credit by 2cribz: 8:34am On Oct 26, 2020
He rush go buy benz.maybe he paid 1.5m downpayment. Sold it after benz started giving him issues,and downed the proceeds on bitcoin that has dropped. Story. 80 percent naija na packaging. Let sickness or sometin bad happen,na thr we go see account number. U no see corolla buy,na dead c300 u rush go buy,u nwver broke so
Re: Popular Nigerian Comedian Disgraced For Buying Car On Credit by Greatzeus(m): 9:04am On Oct 26, 2020
So what? Even multi millionaires buy cars on credit and houses on mortgage in developed world. American celebraties buy cars on credit. It's a very wise decision,you can buy a car on credit and pay on installments. You would hardly feel the effects online paying in full.
Re: Popular Nigerian Comedian Disgraced For Buying Car On Credit by shammahyaro(f): 9:14am On Oct 26, 2020
eyahh... and I like the guy
Re: Popular Nigerian Comedian Disgraced For Buying Car On Credit by Bluezy13(m): 9:44am On Oct 26, 2020
HITsquad:
we are not talking the same thing man... Buying anything on credit is always seen as a sign of poverty in Nigeria... I don't know who that comedian is and I don't care, I just made my point.

If you think buying something on credit is always seen as poverty in Nigeria, then you are myopic for hasty generalizing.
Manufacturing companies are known to get goods on credit in bulk even here in Nigeria, and it is not seen as poverty.
Saying "always" makes your assertion fallacious.
You could have said it is "sometimes/most times" seen as poverty only then will it be logically plausible.
Re: Popular Nigerian Comedian Disgraced For Buying Car On Credit by DareyFortified: 10:11am On Oct 26, 2020
J111333:
Too bad.

Who knows how many guys he haff snatched their girlfriends with that borrowed benz.

lol true talk ooo
Re: Popular Nigerian Comedian Disgraced For Buying Car On Credit by HITsquad: 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
Bluezy13:

If you think buying something on credit is always seen as poverty in Nigeria, then you are myopic for hasty generalizing.
Manufacturing companies are known to get goods on credit in bulk even here in Nigeria, and it is not seen as poverty.
Saying "always" makes your assertion fallacious.
You could have said it is "sometimes/most times" seen as poverty only then will it be logically plausible.
dude grow up and stop quoting me, not everybody got time to type. Let's just agree to disagree ok?
Re: Popular Nigerian Comedian Disgraced For Buying Car On Credit by HITsquad: 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
Frankiecrenshaw:
my friend shut up.. the car dealer is a Business man, he needs his money. Nobody is against buying a car on installment, but failure to pay at the stipulated time is where the crime is. You must be an unapologetic debtor.
lol really? Bro I could probably spend your entire life savings in one night without remembering it the next day... Smh for social media,,,, every Tom get mouth out here.
Re: Popular Nigerian Comedian Disgraced For Buying Car On Credit by HITsquad: 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
punisha:

We r used to seeing stupid people trying to sound intelligent here. U won't be the first.
Pls, go to your all over the world and purchase without paying on time and see if it won't be repossessed.
That u r okay with someone defaulting on his debt isn't shocking one bit.

Dude! I was making a point on how Nigerians react about credit... I don't care about what happened between the guy and the dealer... With all your intelligence it's a shame you didn't get my point. Just move on bro ok?
Re: Popular Nigerian Comedian Disgraced For Buying Car On Credit by Frankiecrenshaw: 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
HITsquad:
lol really? Bro I could probably spend your entire life savings in one night without remembering it the next day... Smh for social media,,,, every Tom get mouth out here.
Broke fools are always looking for Any avenue to showcase their imaginary wealth. Do u even know me? Chai
Re: Popular Nigerian Comedian Disgraced For Buying Car On Credit by Bluezy13(m): 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
HITsquad:
dude grow up and stop quoting me, not everybody got time to type. Let's just agree to disagree ok?

And I thought you were reasonable.
Good night.
Re: Popular Nigerian Comedian Disgraced For Buying Car On Credit by HITsquad: 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
Bluezy13:

And I thought you were reasonable.
Good night.
Good night bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. / Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? / Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.