Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now (13329 Views)

Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / We’ll Take 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – President Buhari / 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nobody will give u cow head let alone Wike head a comment

2 Likes

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Nwadiuto247: 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is useless

7 Likes

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Yankee101: 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
BUSINESSMAN2:
dreamer sound very easy to you

Do you know why he's using audio and not video?

Deniability. He knows it too. You don't threaten anyone's live here bro
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by MagicBishop: 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
kettykin:
This guy is becoming tactless bikonu , let him not bring calamity to the South east

That his only mission apart from making Zionist slaves out of you Igbos.

He is a Judas Goat

2 Likes

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
Yankee101:

Oboy I told everyone to tune in to the official radio the live stream was on. Stop being a coward

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Yankee101:

If you're not ok with my report I said the livestream is still on. U just tube in to radio Biafra from any source u believe and hear it directly from your leader as simple as abc.
The livestream has just ended

2 Likes

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by MagicBishop: 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Yankee101:

What of Adeyinka Grandson?

Kanustein and Grandson are working for Mossad and MI6.

They are paid to stir the hornet .

Both are not interested not believe in any seccesionist movement .

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Madridguy I see u
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
HITLER's MOUSTACHE
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
Notasyouthink I sight you
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Notasyouthink: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
oponu the live video is still on.

Namadi kanu End as come.
You lied yourself into calamitous end the moment you denied lekki massacre.

1 Like

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Notasyouthink: 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
Notasyouthink I sight you
cool cool cool
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by gidgiddy: 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
Wike is an idiot

3 Likes

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Notasyouthink:
cool cool cool

You are a hardcore IPOB supporter I believed you heard the broadcast this night. What do you have to say
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Confirmedzombie: 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kanu end has come, we ikwerres will chase Igbos out of our land.

All the igbos in ikoku, ilabuchi, mile one, mile 3, Timber, will leave PH.

Igbos cant withstand we ikwerres. We are not chest beaters but our actions will speak for us.

Any Igbos that has 5 heads should protest or carry flag in PH , then they will meet there end.

I warn kanu now to tender an appology to gov Wike now before its too late.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Igbos cant withstand we ikwerres. We are not chest beaters but our actions will speak for us.

Any Igbos that has 5 heads should protest or carry flag in PH , then they will meet there end.

We innocent igbos are the ones suffering that's the problem

2 Likes

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by jumobi1(m): 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
Smh. This Kanu is mental.

2 Likes

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
jumobi1:
Smh. This Kanu is mental.
Because of him people are relocating from Oyigbo. Telling the youths to go to war immediately.
I dont know why mods deleted it
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Notasyouthink: 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

You are a hardcore IPOB supporter I believed you heard the broadcast this night. What do you have to say
Why didn't you listen, are you an enemy of freedom??
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by jonsnow12(m): 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
Abeg, make we stop all this nonsense.
For those of you hailing NK,
You really think that Nyesom Wike is someone you can easily mess around with?

Let's stop this madness before it starts consuming human lives.
If Nyesom Wike and Nnamdi Kanu wants to fight, they should send their Children or Brothers to fight on their behalf..

We gain nothing by killing one another

Peace cool cool[/color][color=#990000]

11 Likes

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by engrchykae(m): 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

I wanted to reply but when I saw that you are proudly a confirmed zombie,I laughed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Scientists(m): 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

OyigboUpdate:

We innocent igbos are the ones suffering that's the problem
Confirmedzombie:

Two comments, one idiot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by BlackPantherxXx: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
raumdeuter:
Will his people support

Yeebos are cowards. They can't dare.

Their leaders would go and prostrate for Wike.

Ordinary Kaduna Declaration and their elders went to beg Aboki boys young enough to be their grandsons.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by BlackPantherxXx: 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
grin
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
Abeg who get Namibia visa should tear for me oooo
I don tire for here oo
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Confirmedzombie: 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
Scientists:

Two comments, one idiot

Shatap. You think im like you people that create multiple accounts.

Ask people about ikwrres we dont beat chest but our actions speaks.

Kanu is motgaging igbos in Rivers state. Tell kanu to appologize. If we ikwerres rise up against Igbos, its over for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Afamed: 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
This is a live broadcast just now. Everybody click and join the broadcast Nnamdi Kanu is sending more and more threats to Governor Wike
Nobody is clicking the fraud

1 Like

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Afamed: 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Oboy I told everyone to tune in to the official radio the live stream was on. Stop being a coward
Are you not tired of this fraud/ coward ?

1 Like

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
Afamed:

Nobody is clicking the fraud

--
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
Notasyouthink:
Why didn't you listen, are you an enemy of freedom??

I listened and am asking u. What do u have to say. Do u support this. Sending armless armless people to bring the head of a sitting governor for you. Risking the lives of more igbos

2 Likes

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by leomarz007: 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
jlinkd78:
Mark my word Tomorrow hard core IPOB will be on d street to clean up and thereafter protest and see how Wike will be demystified

Egbon talk they say is cheap. We have more pressing issues at hand not wife's head or leg and NK is a bleeping weakling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Blames Powerful Individuals For Herders And Farmers Clashes / 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket / Chris Ngige: Igbos Held Sensitive Positions But Didn't Use It For Igbo Welfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.