Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now (13331 Views)

Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / We’ll Take 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – President Buhari / 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by IkwerrePikin: 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
Notasyouthink:
Do you support the proscription of unarmed IPOB in rivers state by wike when killer herds men are busy ravaging some parts of rivers state and wike has done absolutely nothing to stop or proscribe them.

Have federal govt not already proscribed IPOB?
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Thank u for this question
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Notasyouthink: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

The federal government is fulani and we the reasonable ones knows their hidden agenda. Is wike running a fulani government in rivers state?? That is my question.
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Notasyouthink: 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

The bolded was exactly why I gave up on the man. He even added Judaism to Biafra flag with that dragon.
Religion should be something of choice not what u impose on your puppets.

Cc Notasyouthink
He that comes for equity must come with clean hands. My problem with people like you is, you people's hypocritical behaviour.
Islamic inscriptions is in your currency (naira) even your soldiers mantra is written in Islamic writing, is Nigeria an Islamic country??

Why did you choose to turn a blind eye on that, is that not suppose to be a problem to you??

Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
Notasyouthink:
He that comes for equity must come with a clean hands. My problem with people like you is, you people's hypocritical behaviour.
Islamic inscriptions is in your currency (naira) even your soldiers mantra is written in Islamic writing, is Nigeria an Islamic country??

Why did you choose to turn a blind eye on that, is that not suppose to be a problem to you??

Hypocrites!

So u feel what they do is bad and is the same thing you're doing.
All major tribes are in our currency secondly. Nnamdi Kanu announced on radio that u cannot serve two masters at a time that IPOB meeting should be Saturday and Sunday because some people were going to church on sunday despite all his preaching that sunday is to worship sun god.

In their meetings they have started forcing religious beliefs into people's lives. Religion should be a thing of choice.

Are u aware in Oyigbo Biafra opened a school which was vandalized by police? Ask any oyigbo person. But guess what in that school no other religion was allowed except Kanu religion which is Judaism.

You guys problem is that you don't call back your leader. If someone expresses a point that is bad he is called afonja
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Notasyouthink: 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

So u feel what they do is bad and is the same thing you're doing.
All major tribes are in our currency secondly. Nnamdi Kanu announced on radio that u cannot serve two masters at a time that IPOB meeting should be Saturday and Sunday because some people were going to church on sunday despite all his preaching that sunday is to worship sun god.

In their meetings they have started forcing religious beliefs into people's lives. Religion should be a thing of choice.

Are u aware in Oyigbo Biafra opened a school which was vandalized by police? Ask any oyigbo person. But guess what in that school no other religion was allowed except Kanu religion which is Judaism.

You guys problem is that you don't call back your leader. If someone expresses a point that is bad he is called afonja
I am not talking about the pictures in your currency, am talking about the Islamic writing on the currency because, I feel that Nigerians have the right to know and understand what is written on their currency.

What have you done or say concerning the Islamic inscriptions in your currency and in your army's logo?? That is the big question and if you feel or think that the Islamic inscriptions in your currency and military logo is not bad when we know that Nigeria suppose to be a circular state and not an Islamic state then, what kanu is doing/did shouldn't be condemned by you.

1 Like

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
Notasyouthink:
I am not talking about the pictures in your currency, am talking about the Islamic writing on the currency because, I feel that Nigerians have the right to know and understand what is written on their currency.

What have you done or say concerning the Islamic inscriptions in your currency and in your army's logo?? That is the big question and if you feel or think that the Islamic inscriptions in your currency and military logo is not bad when we know that Nigeria suppose to be a circular state and not an Islamic state then, what kanu is doing/did shouldn't be condemned by you.

Bro that one no concern me. Hence I am allowed to worship what I want freely and in the little Biafra we have now I am not allowed to worship what I want. That alone is a barrier.
Learn how to admit your leaders fault he is a human being and bound to mistakes.
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Kaiser20: 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
Only few igbos with fulani brain still listen to that runaway lunatic kanu.
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Notasyouthink: 11:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Bro that one no concern me. Hence I am allowed to worship what I want freely and in the little Biafra we have now I am not allowed to worship what I want. That alone is a barrier.
Learn how to admit your leaders fault he is a human being and bound to mistakes.
That one no concern you but what kanu is doing concerns you abi?? Do you even know that the Nigerian government is directly or indirectly forcing Islam on us?? Are you blind that you can't see or notice it?? Because you're a hypocrite (sorry but that's the gospel truth) that is why you have refused to smell the coffee.

Typical black man

1 Like

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 11:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
Notasyouthink:
That one no concern you but what kanu is doing concerns you abi?? Do you even know that the Nigerian government is directly or indirectly forcing Islam on us?? Are you blind that you can't see or notice it?? Because you're a hypocrite (sorry but that's the gospel truth) that is why you have refused to smell the coffee.

Typical black man

U dont understand. Or u understand but pretending not to.
For example american currency they wrote in God we trust. But yet they are atheist in America but guess what the atheist are not worried about putting God in their currency guess why. Because they are allowed not to believe in God or believe if they want.

Putting the Islamic symbol in the currency doesnt concern me because at the end of the day I have the 100 percent freedom to worship what I want.

But in your Biafra I dont have that freedom.
That alone is pushing people away. Instead of you guys to call your leader to order to leave religion and focus in Biafra. You will insult any person who shows disapproval and call him afonja.

Your leader religious saga has caused alot of well meaning igbos like the two of us u saw above, to quite the struggle.

Accept the truth and call him to order.
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by ayzTIGER: 12:10am On Oct 27, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

For example american currency they wrote in God we trust. But yet they are atheist in America but guess what the atheist are not worried about putting God in their currency guess why. Because they are allowed not to believe in God or believe if they want.

Putting the Islamic symbol in the currency doesnt concern me because at the end of the day I have the 100 percent freedom to worship what I want.

That alone is pushing people away. Instead of you guys to call your leader to order to leave religion and focus in Biafra. You will insult any person who shows disapproval and call him afonja.

Your leader religious saga has caused alot of well meaning igbos like the two of us u saw above, to quite the struggle.

NK has repeatedly said you will worship anything you like in Biafra even if its a stick, far from this 99% of Igbos are Christians and there's no way NK will abolish that for Judaism. Biafra is never a religious thing. Hell why are you fixated on Biafra that's yet to be restored than your Nigeria that has rotten to its bones. Nk is one big giant that many of you are more concerned of than that impostor in Aso Rock that has never granted live interview for years. Nigeria is a big joke, a very big shame on other black nations. A stupid futureless country with an impostor as a president. Nigerians deserve every bad thing happening to them, even your politicians also see you as less humans that they parked all covid palliatives to rot in a warehouse than distribute it to you dead brains.
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by chamboy(m): 12:15am On Oct 27, 2020
kettykin:
This guy is becoming tactless bikonu , let him not bring calamity to the South east
That is exactly what is going to happen.

I warned you guys, decommission KANU now.

1 Like

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 12:17am On Oct 27, 2020
ayzTIGER:
NK has repeatedly said you will worship anything you like in Biafra even if its a stick, far from this Biafra 99% of Igbos are Christians and there's no way NK will abolish that for Judaism. Biafra is never a religious thing. Hell why are you fixated on Biafra that's yet to be restored than your Nigeria that has rot to its bones.

Oga in IPOB meeting it was Saturdays but he pushed it to saturday and Sunday because he said people were worshipping two masters at the same time. That is going to church

Secondly in oyigbo they opened a Biafra school. Ask any person in oyigbo but guess what in that school the only religion allowed was Judaism.
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 27, 2020
Namdi Kanu is a mentally unstable psycopath.The earlier he's put in jail,the better.I pity the sheep that follow him.
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by ayzTIGER: 12:25am On Oct 27, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Oga in IPOB meeting it was Saturdays but he pushed it to saturday and Sunday because he said people were worshipping two masters at the same time. That is going to church

Secondly in oyigbo they opened a Biafra school. Ask any person in oyigbo but guess what in that school the only religion allowed was Judaism.
Oga an impostor is your president. Can you put half of the energy you have used on NK to write about the impostor being paraded as your president. Hell, Nk is one big giant that many of you are more concerned of than that impostor in Aso Rock yet to grant a live interview for years. Nigeria is a big joke, a very big shame on other black nations. A stupid futureless country with an impostor as a president. Nigerians deserve every bad thing happening to them. Hell, even your politicians also see you as less humans that they parked all covid palliatives to rot in a warehouse than distribute it to you dead brains.
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 12:28am On Oct 27, 2020
ayzTIGER:
Oga an impostor is your president. Can you put half of the energy you have used on NK to write about the impostor being paraded as your president. Hell, Nk is one big giant that many of you are more concerned of than that impostor in Aso Rock yet to grant a live interview for years. Nigeria is a big joke, a very big shame on other black nations. A stupid futureless country with an impostor as a president. Nigerians deserve every bad thing happening to them. Hell, even your politicians also see you as less humans that they parked all covid palliatives to rot in a warehouse than distribute it to you dead brains.

Now you've changed topic
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by ayzTIGER: 12:33am On Oct 27, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Now you've changed topic
Yes, that's what you should be talking about than chasing shadows. You all should make it a priority to talk about the impostor that has made your life a living hell than NK. What manner of people are Nigerians? That impostor is a bigger problem now than millions of Kanu.
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 12:52am On Oct 27, 2020
ayzTIGER:
Yes, that's what you should be talking about than chasing shadows. You all should make it a priority to talk about the impostor that has made your life a living hell than NK. What manner of people are Nigerians? That impostor is a bigger problem now than millions of Kanu.

You called it shadows but this religious saga has chased alot of people. Pls dont quote me again
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by IkwerrePikin: 2:42am On Oct 27, 2020
Notasyouthink:
The federal government is fulani and we the reasonable ones knows their hidden agenda. Is wike running a fulani government in rivers state?? That is my question.

Your question is senseless.
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 9:48am On Oct 27, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

E dey mind am
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Notasyouthink: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Your question is senseless too.
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Notasyouthink: 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Your simply lying against kanu because he is championing for Nigeria disintegration which you don't want.

Kanu is not forcing Judaism on anybody stop lying against him.
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
Notasyouthink:
Your simply lying against kanu because he is championing for Nigeria disintegration which you don't want.

Kanu is not forcing Judaism on anybody stop lying against him.

Why was IPOB meeting pushed till Sunday?
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Notasyouthink: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Why was IPOB meeting pushed till Sunday?
Are you telling me that they don't hold meetings on Saturday??

Wait o, are you telling me that the whole IPOB members are practicing Judaism??

Chai lies no good o!
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
Notasyouthink:
Are you telling me that they don't hold meetings on Saturday??

Wait o, are you telling me that the whole IPOB members are practicing Judaism??

Chai lies no good o!
It was only Saturday. But Nnamdi Kanu pushed it to Sunday because of divided worship. I put it to you that you're not an IPOB member
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Notasyouthink: 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

It was only Saturday. But Nnamdi Kanu pushed it to Sunday because of divided worship. I put it to you that you're not an IPOB member
That is true, am not an IPOB member but I love what they're doing.
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
Notasyouthink:
That is true, am not an IPOB member but I love what they're doing.
Thank God u admitted you're not. Because an IPOB member knows that the gathering was shifted till Sunday because of church goers. Who refused to face the true God ChukwuAbiama and become a real jew.

And that is posing a big problem if u can be truthful to yourself
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Karlman: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Shatap. You think im like you people that create multiple accounts.

Ask people about ikwrres we dont beat chest but our actions speaks.

Kanu is motgaging igbos in Rivers state. Tell kanu to appologize. If we ikwerres rise up against Igbos, its over for them.

You talk too much,

Historiccally your ikwerre is nowhere to be found
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by cocolacec(m): 10:13am On Dec 18, 2023
Why did he do crew over to you.
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by 1000Capacity: 1:38am On Apr 17
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) / Buhari Declares Open Induction Course For New Career Ambassadors(Photos) / Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.