Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now (13330 Views)

Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / We’ll Take 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – President Buhari / 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by killuminati(m): 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
heendrix:
There's nothing Igbos cannot do when money is involved

I wount be surprised to see Wike's head hitting FP Bfr weekend sad
grin
cry
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
killuminati:
grin
cry
Na raking. It cannot happen
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by killuminati(m): 12:21am On Oct 26, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Na raking. It cannot happen
Nnamdi must be so high off cow dung! It's more painful that this royal fool bear same name with my golden boy Kanu Nwankwo
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Soulsymbol99: 12:55am On Oct 26, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Hahahah cowards. I told u guys to tune in to your official radio. Any source u believe tune in. He was making a speech.
Now the speech has ended you call it fake news. People who tuned in immediately has confirmed.
Well as simple as ABC go to any radio Biafra source u trust and check for todays broadcast then come back and focus on the topic cowards. Who can stand to what their leader say.

Martin Luther king,mandela,Lee Kwan yew of Singapore etc to mention but a few.these great men who fought for their peoples emancipation where never abusive as mr kanu.yes,ur fighting 4 a course but is the name calling and all necessary?so I ask u young man,what's wit the name calling?incase u dont know, every human being is entitled to his or her own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by ikeyman00(m): 12:57am On Oct 26, 2020
and in the end we always win

We must continue

as for Wike asking for someone for a ransom of #50,000 and this a return match for what he ask for

whether going too far over his comment is not what im here to say
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by ikeyman00(m): 1:09am On Oct 26, 2020
Martin Luther king,mandela,Lee Kwan yew of Singapore etc to mention but a few.these great men who fought for their peoples emancipation where never abusive as mr kanu.yes,ur fighting 4 a course but is the name calling and all necessary?so I ask u young man,what's wit the name calling?incase u dont know, every human being is entitled to his or her own opinion.

if all the zoo pastor through their 419 praying could not bring 24 hour power supply and cursing does that

would you come out to write this rubbish

the issue is this you completely underestimate the misery we are living into

the boko harem hausa fulani with their English masters are not letting you go from your backwardness and servitude anytime soon

Have you read a typical English BBC head line news from the zoo called NIgeria and it goes like this

UN asked the FG to investigate the killing in Lekki

Britain ask FG to look into Lekki shootings but if it is late President Mogabe of ZImbabwe the sotry changes

The yoruba Moslem need to be put on check and this is the reason they hate Igbos and doing everything to make sure Oduduwa never manifest
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by maybet081: 5:17am On Oct 26, 2020
EagleNest:

Naturally, Igbos like saying their mind especially when they smell injustice...and they never forget! Igbos are not necessarily controversial except that their neighbours often misunderstand them. Unless you're alluding NK's controversy as all Igbos, which again is misrepresenting.

TBH, many sensible Igbos hardly give notice or precious time to NK stuffs. Someone like me have never watched a single video of NK ever, why would I waste such time. But I'm surprised the way some couple of people here including paid propagandaist give him so much attention by always putting him on news. Very unnecessary!
very unnecessary indeed
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:37am On Oct 26, 2020
EagleNest:

Naturally, Igbos like saying their mind especially when they smell injustice...and they never forget! Igbos are not necessarily controversial except that their neighbours often misunderstand them. Unless you're alluding NK's controversy as all Igbos, which again is misrepresenting.

TBH, many sensible Igbos hardly give notice or precious time to NK stuffs. Someone like me have never watched a single video of NK ever, why would I waste such time. But I'm surprised the way some couple of people here including paid propagandaist give him so much attention by always putting him on news. Very unnecessary!
You can only speak for yourself. A sizeable number of your folks actually follow and see him as a true leader. That is a cause for concern.

A lunatic with that number of devoted followers izza time bomb...and not just for others, but your people as well.

4 Likes

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by dukeprince50: 6:30am On Oct 26, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Kanu end has come, we ikwerres will chase Igbos out of our land.

All the igbos in ikoku, ilabuchi, mile one, mile 3, Timber, will leave PH.

Igbos cant withstand we ikwerres. We are not chest beaters but our actions will speak for us.

Any Igbos that has 5 heads should protest or carry flag in PH , then they will meet there end.

I warn kanu now to tender an appology to gov Wike now before its too late.
lol, as a kalabari guy, I don't support chasing Igbo's, rather I'll support chasing ipob

2 Likes

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by dukeprince50: 6:31am On Oct 26, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

We innocent igbos are the ones suffering that's the problem
I really don't know why people cant differentiate IPOB from Igbos

1 Like

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by flamingREED(m): 6:36am On Oct 26, 2020
humilitypays:
I am a born Igbo, a strong believer of the Biafra cause, but take it from me, Nnamdi KANU have long lost support of the Igbos. It's just few unscrupulous boys still paying attention to his foolishness.

He started well before and power got into his head, he then derailed.

This is not how we wish to get the Biafra of our dream. Biafra is not an Islamic nation that is mostly built on blood and terror.

Nnamdi Kanu, I think the time has come for us well to do Igbos to send you to oblivion because you are now a complete mad man!

Yes Wike is a foolish Governor but who are you to demand for his head.

British government is the number one problem of Nigeria and Africa honestly.

Why can't British government send this mad man back to Nigeria so Fulani herdsmen can use his head to prepare suya for that Satan at Aso Rock

Britain is a terrorist nation honestly, they deserve terrorist invasion. Very useless country that support evil, looting by Nigerian politicians and harbour criminal elements from Africa. It shall never be well with British government!! angry

Nnamdi Kanu has gone fully mad, he still thinks his words have weight like before, he is now seen as drunk man just like the useless Yoruba boy called Adeyinka Grandson

You're wrong.
Kanu has more influence now than ever before.

And his extremity does not render him irrelevant at all. It's because we love and know how to filter off the truth contained therein.

2 Likes

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by dukeprince50: 6:38am On Oct 26, 2020
katyamizotta:
I'm half Igbo.

We do not want Wike dead. Thank you
we are not talking about Igbo's, we are talking about ipob

1 Like

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Meto1234(m): 8:24am On Oct 26, 2020
donphilopus:
Some people believe Adeyinka Grandson and Adamu Garba are wereys while Nnamdi Kanu is so intelligent. Those set of people are more daft than Nnamdi Kanu himself.

He should be in exile and be issuing threats. If he's man enough, he should come down to Nigeria to threaten Wike. I trust Wike to place a bounty of just N10 million on him. And those PH cultists won't spare him. grin
Like say u no wetin dey my mind.

1 Like

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Yebosola(m): 8:27am On Oct 26, 2020
jlinkd78:
Mark my word Wike will never remain the same after this media war with Nnamdi Kanu. I v always admired Wike cos he is a performing governor but the haste at coming against IPOB will be his greatest undoing. Bookmark this comment. Tomorrow hard core IPOB will be on d street to clean up and thereafter protest and see how Wike will be demystified

Funny dude who is he? Somebody that Asari took to the cleaners, is ipobv miscreants that believes Kanu is somebody
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Yebosola(m): 8:33am On Oct 26, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Na true my brother the only difference is that Shekau has guns and ammunition he has mouth and power to push some Igbo youths to die.

Any good parents that allows his wards in Alaigbo to b mislead is Ipob himself, no difference.
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Yebosola(m): 8:52am On Oct 26, 2020
dukeprince50:
I really don't know why people cant differentiate IPOB from Igbos

Are u whining people ni grin? So Igbos are not Igbo? Clown
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by dukeprince50: 8:56am On Oct 26, 2020
Yebosola:

Are u whining people ni grin? So Igbos are not Igbo? Clown
calling me clown is not the right thing to do, try to pass a message without insults.

By the way, I meant IPOB is a group that is focused on destroying the country with lies, propaganda, hatred and others while Igbo is different, Igbo is more than tribe or ethnicity, its a way of life and different from IPOB.

I am not Igbo just to let u know.

Before u quote me again, pls check my signature
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:58am On Oct 26, 2020
jlinkd78:
For all d above saying fake d live broadcast is still on and very educative. A caller Jimmy from Malaysia has promised to pick up the two months salary of d first 10 Army of Nigeria willing to denounce d Nigerian Army tomorrow and join d people. Rev Father Ebube Muonso mentioned commended greatly

You pay two months salads what happened to others months
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2020
Yebosola:

Any good parents that allows his wards in Alaigbo to b mislead is Ipob himself, no difference.
Smh
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Yebosola(m): 10:19am On Oct 26, 2020
dukeprince50:
calling me clown is not the right thing to do, try to pass a message without insults.

By the way, I meant IPOB is a group that is focused on destroying the country with lies, propaganda, hatred and others while Igbo is different, Igbo is more than tribe or ethnicity, its a way of life and different from IPOB.

I am not Igbo just to let u know.

Before u quote me again, pls check my signature

Sorry on the word clown, but there is no way Igbos can divorce themselves from Igbos.
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:25am On Oct 26, 2020
MagicBishop:

That his only mission apart from making Zionist slaves out of you Igbos.

He is a Judas Goat
though i dont like wikes treatment of the igbos in obigbo, but nnamdi kanu is definitly a jewish puppet

1 Like

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Preshob(m): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2020
OyigboUpdate

Sir please can you confirm if there are vehicular movements from Ph to Aba today?? cause I'm practically stuck here since Friday and I urgently need to get to Aba.....please I'll be expecting your reply cause it's urgent. People are telling me to stay put and not leave for Aba that there's an unrest in oyigbo currently

thank you
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by MagicBishop: 11:41am On Oct 26, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
though i dont like wikes treatment of the igbos in obigbo, but nnamdi kanu is definitly a jewish puppet

And his sole mission is to lead Igbos to another round of slaughter from where their precious Jews will abandon them to their fate.

This is exactly how the Jew Media like BBC and CNN plus Twitter , Google and Facebook all supported the EndSars protests but abrubtly stopped giving the movement attention when the army massacred protesters in Lekki.

I warned about this when I said that any movement that has the backing of CNN can not be a true ressistance movement.

Let Igbos continue to be decieved by this Jew larper Kanustein.
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 26, 2020
PHIPEX:
Kanu is being intoxicated by power and it might ruin him permanently
Wicked placed a 50million bounty on their head, you expect him to clap for Wike?

1 Like

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2020
MagicBishop:

And his sole mission is to lead Igbos to another round of slaughter from where their precious Jews will abandon them to their fate.

This is exactly how the Jew Media like BBC and CNN plus Twitter , Google and Facebook all supported the EndSars protests but abrubtly stopped giving the movement attention when the army massacred protesters in Lekki.

I warned about this when I said that any movement that has the backing of CNN can not be a true ressistance movement.

Let Igbos continue to be decieved by this Jew larper Kanustein.

the igbos are a gullible folk, even though i am one. They are not wise as they think.

The biafra of nnamdi kanu is not same as the biafra of ojukwu. This nnamdi kanu biafra is a political biafra from the same foreign politicians who have been controlling nigerians from the onset. And still do. It is never for the benefit of the igbo people but for the selfish interest of the powers that be.

Its unfortunate that igbos do not see this. Plus nnamdi kanu is preaching judaism and caballah which many igbos know nothing of but still accept because it is coming from nnamdi kanu. Igbos need to wake up but i think this is impossible because we are all selfish human Beings.

2 Likes

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 11:53am On Oct 26, 2020
Preshob:
OyigboUpdate

Sir please can you confirm if there are vehicular movements from Ph to Aba today?? cause I'm practically stuck here since Friday and I urgently need to get to Aba.....please I'll be expecting your reply cause it's urgent. People are telling me to stay put and not leave for Aba that there's an unrest in oyigbo currently

thank you

Aba on it own is very cool at the moment sir. Is just oyigbo that is the epicenter of the vandalism.

Ph to Aba is cool sir. Ph it self is cool at the moment sir. But IPOB will will make a protest today ask if they've started if they havent u can go. Or wait till tomorrow after the protest so stray bullets dont touch u
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 11:54am On Oct 26, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
the igbos are a gullible folk, even though i am one. They are not wise as they think.

The biafra of nnamdi kanu is not same as the biafra of ojukwu. This nnamdi kanu biafra is a political biafra from the same foreign politicians who have been controlling nigerians from the onset. And still do. It is never for the benefit of the igbo people bit for the selfish interest of the powers that be.

Its unfortunate that igbos do not see this. Plus nnamdi kanu is preaching judaism and caballah which many igbos no nothing of but still accept because it is coming from nnamdi kanu. Igbos need to wake up but i think this is impossible because we are all selfish human Beings.

The Igbos pls always separate us sir thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chris Ngige: Igbos Held Sensitive Positions But Didn't Use It For Igbo Welfare / Roger Brown: FG Withdraws Immigration Case Against Seplat’s CEO, Others / Kogi Governor’s Aide Arrested Over Okene Killings – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.