Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,465 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now (13316 Views)

Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / We’ll Take 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – President Buhari / 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Notasyouthink: 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

I asked first bro. If u had asked first is a different thing. Answer me first then I'll answer u. Shikina
He that comes for equity must come with a clean hand. Your hand is not clean and for that forget that your question because I will never answer it shekina.

1 Like

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Casper21: 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

I am the first to deny bro

Hahahaha
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by EagleNest(m): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
CSTRR:

He is against igbo interests.

Left to me, igbos should not be controversial.
They can't afford to.

Let others be controversial and then follow the winning side.

Naturally, Igbos like saying their mind especially when they smell injustice...and they never forget! Igbos are not necessarily controversial except that their neighbours often misunderstand them. Unless you're alluding NK's controversy as all Igbos, which again is misrepresenting.

TBH, many sensible Igbos hardly give notice or precious time to NK stuffs. Someone like me have never watched a single video of NK ever, why would I waste such time. But I'm surprised the way some couple of people here including paid propagandaist give him so much attention by always putting him on news. Very unnecessary!

1 Like

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Notasyouthink:
He that comes for equity must come with a clean hand. Your hand is not clean and for that forget that your question because I will never answer it shekina.

Make una no put igbos for trouble o. Oyigbo is on fire now people are relocating including indigenes because of you people. And you guys keep making more incitement. With your sticks and bottles. Endangering lives.
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Notasyouthink: 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Make una no put igbos for trouble o. Oyigbo is on fire now people are relocating including indigenes because of you people. And you guys keep making more incitement. With your sticks and bottles. Endangering lives.
Obigbo is on fire who is the cause??
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Ezmans: 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
This is a live broadcast just now. Everybody click and join the broadcast Nnamdi Kanu is sending more and more threats to Governor Wike
wike don buy market

1 Like

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Slynation(m): 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
oponu the live video is still on.

Namadi kanu End as come.
But according to you, DJ Switch's live video was fake.... grin this live no balance oO grin

1 Like

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
Slynation:

But according to you, DJ Switch's live video was fake.... grin this live no balance oO grin

This one was a live broadcast which u can play from your radio. He said it. U can also play todays broadcast by searching for it on any Biafra platform. I wouldn't give u the audio before u call it photoshop. Search for his broadcast today as simple as ABC
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Easternmind(m): 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

I am the first to deny bro
You were never Igbo naa
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by RosyIsBlessed: 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
jlinkd78:
Mark my word Wike will never remain the same after this media war with Nnamdi Kanu. I v always admired Wike cos he is a performing governor but the haste at coming against IPOB will be his greatest undoing. Bookmark this comment. Tomorrow hard core IPOB will be on d street to clean up and thereafter protest and see how Wike will be demystified

Stfu chest beaters with rubbish noise
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OkoNDOoBo: 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Slynation:

show me where i said that or remain silent
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Owerri1stSon: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
kettykin:
This guy is becoming tactless bikonu , let him not bring calamity to the South east

See this fool.. Who will bring calamity to South East? You?

1 Like

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Slynation(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

We innocent igbos are the ones suffering that's the problem
Are you afraid of what that keyboard warrior is typing...?? Both the Igbos and the Ikwerre people cannot do anything!! All na cruise.....!!
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Slynation(m): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
show me where i said that or remain silent
na you sabi, I just needed to remind you
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Slynation(m): 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

This one was a live broadcast which u can play from your radio. He said it. U can also play todays broadcast by searching for it on any Biafra platform. I wouldn't give u the audio before u call it photoshop. Search for his broadcast today as simple as ABC
Let it be known I wasn't disputing this fact... I was just reminding that guy who has been masturbating over Dj switch's live video on this platform calling it all sorts of names....

1 Like

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by humilitypays(m): 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
I am a born Igbo, a strong believer of the Biafra cause, but take it from me, Nnamdi KANU have long lost support of the Igbos. It's just few unscrupulous boys still paying attention to his foolishness.

He started well before and power got into his head, he then derailed.

This is not how we wish to get the Biafra of our dream. Biafra is not an Islamic nation that is mostly built on blood and terror.

Nnamdi Kanu, I think the time has come for us well to do Igbos to send you to oblivion because you are now a complete mad man!

Yes Wike is a foolish Governor but who are you to demand for his head.

British government is the number one problem of Nigeria and Africa honestly.

Why can't British government send this mad man back to Nigeria so Fulani herdsmen can use his head to prepare suya for that Satan at Aso Rock

Britain is a terrorist nation honestly, they deserve terrorist invasion. Very useless country that support evil, looting by Nigerian politicians and harbour criminal elements from Africa. It shall never be well with British government!! angry

Nnamdi Kanu has gone fully mad, he still thinks his words have weight like before, he is now seen as drunk man just like the useless Yoruba boy called Adeyinka Grandson

3 Likes

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
Is that his voice?
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Vivian16: 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
people should stop paying attention to this charlatan
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
Is that his voice?
Yes
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Samyj247: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
Metaltears:
Fake news
he created this account yesterday so he can be posting fake news. mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala

Do your jobe
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Dreyton36: 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
grin grin cheesy
heendrix:
There's nothing Igbos cannot do when money is involved

I wount be surprised to see Wike's head hitting FP Bfr weekend sad
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Samyj247:
he created this account yesterday so he can be posting fake news. mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala

Do your jobe

Lol. The broadcast of your leader today is till available. You can get it through which ever source u believe and listen with your ears. It was live and Nairalanders confirmed it.
You'll see this post on front page tomorrow if punch and vanguard no go carry am.
Cowards who cant stand by what their leader says

1 Like

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Malawian(m): 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Na 001 he want cut him head Comot? Lolz. Well, who wan answer the call, make sure your Selina dey trusted.
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by ignis: 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
He actually said it.
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
ignis:
He actually said it.

U get mind d cowards. Who cant own up to what their leader said
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Malawian:
Na 001 he want cut him head Comot? Lolz. Well, who wan answer the call, make sure your Selina dey trusted.
Which selina people wey dey carry only stick and cutlass
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by WilyWily: 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Shatap. You think im like you people that create multiple accounts.

Ask people about ikwrres we dont beat chest but our actions speaks.

Kanu is motgaging igbos in Rivers state. Tell kanu to appologize. If we ikwerres rise up against Igbos, its over for them.
Are you this stupid
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by ekemma55511: 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
:Adeyinka Grandsons twin brother, the guy is not intelligent.This one pass twin brother but senior brother
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by IamRichards: 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
Am tired of Nnamdi Kanu And his cowardice.
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Mayng01(m): 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
Seasonal film
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by bragamycin: 11:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
donphilopus:
Some people believe Adeyinka Grandson and Adamu Garba are wereys while Nnamdi Kanu is so intelligent. Those set of people are more daft than Nnamdi Kanu himself.

He should be in exile and be issuing threats. If he's man enough, he should come down to Nigeria to threaten Wike. I trust Wike to place a bounty of just N10 million on him. And those PH cultists won't spare him. grin

Shey na those same cultists that went to hide when Hausa guys gave them away win for PH?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno / Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men / Pensioners Block Major Road In Calabar, Protest Non-Payment Of Entitlements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.