Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now (13333 Views)

Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / We’ll Take 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – President Buhari / 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 11:56am On Oct 26, 2020
Yebosola:

Sorry on the word clown, but there is no way Igbos can divorce themselves from Igbos.

When a referendum comes you'll know there is over 70% of Igbos who dont support this madness.
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

The Igbos pls always separate us sir thanks
are the Igbos not igbos? Even those who are not members at least support there ideologies and nnamdi Kanu too.

You will hardly find an igbo man who is not in support of nnamdi kanu u biafra and his religion of judaism.

1 Like

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

When a referendum comes you'll know there is over 70% of Igbos who dont support this madness.
well I'll be surprised if that happens
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by rolams(m): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2020
donphilopus:
Some people believe Adeyinka Grandson and Adamu Garba are wereys while Nnamdi Kanu is so intelligent. Those set of people are more daft than Nnamdi Kanu himself.

He should be in exile and be issuing threats. If he's man enough, he should come down to Nigeria to threaten Wike. I trust Wike to place a bounty of just N10 million on him. And those PH cultists won't spare him. grin

I dey tell you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Coldie(m): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
This guy don mad o

When we said it they thought we were joking
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Pecuman: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
Soulsymbol99:

Martin Luther king,mandela,Lee Kwan yew of Singapore etc to mention but a few.these great men who fought for their peoples emancipation where never abusive as mr kanu.yes,ur fighting 4 a course but is the name calling and all necessary?so I ask u young man,what's wit the name calling?incase u dont know, every human being is entitled to his or her own opinion.

Malcom X, Che Guevara, Ho Chi Ming and more have fought for their people's freedom and did it in ways more violent than Nnamdi Kanu.

The people above either did so I'm governments more civilized than Nigeria or had the indirect backing of more violent groups who the government was too scared to give power so gave power to the more peaceful groups.

Mandela for example was a communist gurella fighter before being arrested and when he went the peace route was only able to win because of international pressure and the pressure of his own local allied fighters on the South African government.

As for MLK, Malcom X and others already scared the USA Government as potential hotspots of armed struggle and the majority of the population (most of Northern USA) actually supported them, with the Jim Crow laws never existing there. So in his case the combination of a violent option allied to his course and a more civilized people/government.

And as for Lee Kwan Yee, the Malaysians were happy to eject Singapore. He himself didn't want it and it is said that he cried the Night that Singapore was ejected from Malaysia. So not a good comparison to the current Nigeria-Biafra question.

A peaceful Nnamdi Kanu would have no violent pressure group to support his course and a Population and government willing to slaughter him and his people as his opposition.
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Pecuman: 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
are the Igbos not igbos? Even those who are not members at least support there ideologies and nnamdi Kanu too.

You will hardly find an igbo man who is not in support of nnamdi kanu u biafra and his religion of judaism.

Then you don't know more than 2 Igbo person. Very few Igbos are in support of Judaism.

Many, many Igbos are not in support of Nnamdi Kanu.

There is wider support for greater Autonomy and restructuring of Igboland and Significant but still low support for Biafra, but that is it.
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
EMILO2STAY:

U are judging based on what u read online
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Preshob(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Aba on it own is very cool at the moment sir. Is just oyigbo that is the epicenter of the vandalism.

Ph to Aba is cool sir. Ph it self is cool at the moment sir. But IPOB will will make a protest today ask if they've started if they havent u can go. Or wait till tomorrow after the protest so stray bullets dont touch u

I'm asking you now sir or are you not in oyigbo currently?? I only want to know if they're allowing cars going to aba to pass through oyigbo from ph
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

U are judging based on what u read online
no, not what I read online but what I see in real life. In portharcourt the igbos support nnamdi kanu biafra even non igbos same in Delta were I am now, I was In anambra from late 2016-early2019 and the majority there are in support, Infact that was were I saw the so called igbo Jews practicing judaism, I just shook my head. I was In aba abia state for the most part of 2016 and almost all of them there are in support Infact many died for nnamdi kanu biafra,.. In imo state from. 2012 - 2015 the same thing you hardly find a young man who is not in support of nnamdi kanu biafra.

I started listening to nnamdi kanu in late 2014 till date. Initially I found him interesting but when he started pushing judaism and the jews and slamming Christianity and Jesus as fake then I knew what his game was and the people behind him.

I still maintain that igbos are very gullible and emotional especially those in anambra and are not wise as they think at all. During the war starvation was used as weapon because they blocked the channels with which food was supplied to the east from the north. Today how many igbos are farming how many learnt a lesson From That? All we know is to open shop, import and export. Look at what's happening today any small crisis prices of food stuff escalate yet we are not learning any lesson despite the fact that we have more rainfall than The north yet still depend on them for food items.

Nnamdi kanu does not give advice on how the igbos can move ahead and develop themselves on there own without dependence on government but he is only interested in tribal divisions and propaganda, inciting hatred amongst the people to cause an uproar and unrest and many igbos are buying into this unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by omenka(m): 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
donphilopus:
Some people believe Adeyinka Grandson and Adamu Garba are wereys while Nnamdi Kanu is so intelligent. Those set of people are more daft than Nnamdi Kanu himself.

He should be in exile and be issuing threats. If he's man enough, he should come down to Nigeria to threaten Wike. I trust Wike to place a bounty of just N10 million on him. And those PH cultists won't spare him. grin
Kanu is one uncouth garrulous twàt. Hear how he speaks. So disgusting.

Who the hell does he even think he is? This is the same fool at whose feet old men like Gidgiddi worship. Such a mighty shame!

1 Like

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by donphilopus: 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
omenka:
Kanu is one uncouth garrulous twàt. Hear how he speaks. So disgusting.

Who the hell does he even think he is? This is the same fool at whose feet old men like Gidgiddi worship. Such a mighty shame!

I've never heard him live on radio Biafra before. But I was opportune to be in a place where someone was listening to him when he said Tinubu's properties should be destroyed. I was so full of anger that I had to concentrate on my phone. There's no difference between him and a motor park tout.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by shugabasbn: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
Both are jokers
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by shugabasbn: 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
heendrix:
There's nothing Igbos cannot do when money is involved

I wount be surprised to see Wike's head hitting FP Bfr weekend sad

Lol. OYO
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by omenka(m): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
SalamRushdie:
Idiot
But he was once your god. How dare you call a god an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by omenka(m): 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
donphilopus:

I've never heard him live on radio Biafra before. But I was opportune to be in a place where someone was listening to him when he said Tinubu's properties should be destroyed. I was so full of anger that I had to concentrate on my phone. There's no difference between him and a motor park tout.
Kanu is the dullest man whose ever had such massive followership. From day one, I had no regard for him whatsoever because he is just too dull with no finesse in the way he conducts his business.

In addition, he rose to prominence by capitalizing on the hate his people have for the government and their pains over the loss of their preferred candidate.
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
Preshob:

I'm asking you now sir or are you not in oyigbo currently?? I only want to know if they're allowing cars going to aba to pass through oyigbo from ph

Yes they are allowing sir.
But at the checkpoint you'll raise your hands up. People have vacated oyigbo. It is now a shadow of itself.
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
no, not what I read online but what I see in real life. In portharcourt the igbos support nnamdi kanu biafra even non igbos same in Delta were I am now, I was In anambra from late 2016-early2019 and the majority there are in support, Infact that was were I saw the so called igbo Jews practicing judaism, I just shook my head. I was In aba abia state for the most part of 2016 and almost all of them there are in support Infact many died for nnamdi kanu biafra,.. In imo state from. 2012 - 2015 the same thing you hardly find a young man who is not in support of nnamdi kanu biafra.

I started listening to nnamdi kanu in late 2014 till date. Initially I found him interesting but when he started pushing judaism and the jews and slamming Christianity and Jesus as fake then I knew what his game was and the people behind him.

I still maintain that igbos are very gullible and emotional especially those in anambra and are not wise as they think at all. During the war starvation was used as weapon because they blocked the channels with which food was supplied to the east from the north. Today how many igbos are farming how many learnt a lesson From That? All we know is to open shop, import and export. Look >at what's happening today any small crisis prices of food stuff escalate yet we are not learning any lesson despite the fact that we have more rainfall than The north yet still depend on them for food items.

Nnamdi kanu does not give advice on how the igbos can move ahead and develop themselves on there own without dependence on government but he is only interested in tribal divisions and propaganda, inciting hatred amongst the people to cause an uproar and unrest and many igbos are buying into this unfortunately.

The bolded was exactly why I gave up on the man. He even added Judaism to Biafra flag with that dragon.
Religion should be something of choice not what u impose on your puppets.

Cc Notasyouthink

1 Like

Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by donphilopus: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
omenka:
Kanu is the dullest man whose ever had such massive followership. From day one, I had no regard for him whatsoever because he is just too dull with no finesse in the way he conducts his business.

In addition, he rose to prominence by capitalizing on the hate his people have for the government and their pains over the loss of their preferred candidate.

Most of his followers are just so dull and gullible. Their gullibility is what keeps him going. They don't question him. They believe he's always right. Like you said, the back to back defeats they suffered in 2015 and 2019 could be responsible for their hate. They're just too emotional. They don't think rationally.
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Preshob(m): 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Yes they are allowing sir.
But at the checkpoint you'll raise your hands up. People have vacated oyigbo. It is now a shadow of itself.

okay boss thanks.....meaning that those inside the vehicle will have to come down and raise their hands huh??
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OBUKSBAYELSA: 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
How many Igbo Governor's has he placed a price tag on thier head? Nmamdi Kanu is a joke and looking for minority group for ethnic Igbo people to dominate. Soon the Kanu man and his wretched band will meet thier Waterloo.
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
Preshob:

okay boss thanks.....meaning that those inside the vehicle will have to come down and raise their hands huh??

No only those in keke and okada. Just slow down at checkpoints you're welcome
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Balogunodua(m): 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
grin Cownu on the beat grin
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by OyigboUpdate: 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
Balogunodua:
grin Cownu on the beat grin

Lol no1 chest beater
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by africantony: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
nnamdi kanu is so annoying, i used to be part of the struggle but i had to disassociate myself just because of his foolishness. He thinks being at war with everybody would bring him biafra, zero diplomacy.
Re: Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now by Preshob(m): 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

No only those in keke and okada. Just slow down at checkpoints you're welcome

I'm very grateful sir!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna / Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road / Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.