Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,497 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

I Need Advice From The Only People That Could Advise: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice From The Only People That Could Advise: (1646 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much / Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day / 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Need Advice From The Only People That Could Advise: by Youngpo413: 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
drkchoclit:
(previous edited for privacy reasons)

And why is it so strange for a Naija man to "really" want (marry) an AA?

Because of what you see on TV or "da hood?" Come on now!

I really want to know why? After all, we're but a few generations from being a relative of yours/your people.

We didn't ask to be here, or to adopt American culture. We've done what we could. Could we do better? Yes!

But a lot of us are doing the best we can, and are doing great things, and are great people.

I have befriended and dated people of all races, nationalities, and at the end of the day I can really say, people are just people.

AA are not wife materials...just sex machines...chei they can fucckk.
Re: I Need Advice From The Only People That Could Advise: by Youngpo413: 11:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
drkchoclit:
(previous edited for privacy reasons)

And why is it so strange for a Naija man to "really" want (marry) an AA?

Because of what you see on TV or "da hood?" Come on now!

I really want to know why? After all, we're but a few generations from being a relative of yours/your people.

We didn't ask to be here, or to adopt American culture. We've done what we could. Could we do better? Yes!

But a lot of us are doing the best we can, and are doing great things, and are great people.

I have befriended and dated people of all races, nationalities, and at the end of the day I can really say, people are just people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies! Does A Mans Size Matter? / How Do We Handle Situation Like This?loving The Wrong Person (urgent) / I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.