Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Redpill Movies Suggestion Thread For Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpill Movies Suggestion Thread For Guys (3753 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redpill Movies Suggestion Thread For Guys by KAM3KAZI: 11:39am On Nov 01, 2020
Nothing beats the godfather, that was even where the entire alpha male movement started.
Some people even dissected that movie bit by bit and made YouTube videos about the godfather's character
Re: Redpill Movies Suggestion Thread For Guys by NoChill: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
maak400:
The RedPill is a life saver for men because it will help you understand women, stay focused on your dreams, and gain true knowledge of how the society works as a whole.

Guys let’s drop names of movies that teaches different concepts of the RedPill for others to watch and learn.

I only know about:

1. The Matrix
2. The Godfather

Add yours.

. Do not watch Netflix's Sex Education, I repeat do not watch Netflix's Sex Education

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? / Men Will Be Hustling Funds For Wedding , Your Fiancé Go Dey Share Farewell Knack / Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.