Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

I Was Used For A Ritual By Yahoo Guy But Escaped Death - Miss Adun - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Used For A Ritual By Yahoo Guy But Escaped Death - Miss Adun (3821 Views)

My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex / She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Used For A Ritual By Yahoo Guy But Escaped Death - Miss Adun by tonywonder(m): 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
Miss Adun shared the story of how a Yahoo guy used her for rituals but escaped death through deliverance.

1 Share

Re: I Was Used For A Ritual By Yahoo Guy But Escaped Death - Miss Adun by ashawopikin(m): 12:10am On Jun 06, 2023
I don't believe this crap

5 Likes

Re: I Was Used For A Ritual By Yahoo Guy But Escaped Death - Miss Adun by Suunnn(f): 6:44am On Jun 06, 2023
[/quote]
If
You should have avoided "if", now you regret

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Used For A Ritual By Yahoo Guy But Escaped Death - Miss Adun by tonywonder(m): 7:10am On Jun 06, 2023
Suunnn:

If
You should have avoided "if", now you regret

Hook-up is a strong addiction until you get hooked up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Used For A Ritual By Yahoo Guy But Escaped Death - Miss Adun by Westerhoffe(m): 7:19am On Jun 06, 2023
So, what should we do about it?
When some ladies find a good man who is really interested in them, they call them, "Nice guy, simp, mugu, mumu, maga, lover boy" and all sort of derogatory names all because you're hot cake to sexual predators, forgetting that time flies bye.

Now, you're regretting…
Well, enjoy your regrets while it lasts.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Used For A Ritual By Yahoo Guy But Escaped Death - Miss Adun by tonywonder(m): 7:21am On Jun 06, 2023
Westerhoffe:
So, what should we do about it?
When some ladies find a good man who is really interested in them, they call them, "Nice guy, simp, mugu, mumu, maga, lover boy" and all sort of derogatory names all because you're hot cake to sexual predators, forgetting that time flies bye.

Now, you're regretting…
Well, enjoy your regrets while it lasts.

She's alive to tell the story so others can learn! Some don't live to tell....
Re: I Was Used For A Ritual By Yahoo Guy But Escaped Death - Miss Adun by Westerhoffe(m): 7:22am On Jun 06, 2023
tonywonder:

She's alive to tell the story so others can learn! Some don't live to tell....

Yea… that's her luck.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Used For A Ritual By Yahoo Guy But Escaped Death - Miss Adun by FRANCISTOWN: 7:39am On Jun 06, 2023
tonywonder:
Miss Adun shared the story of how a Yahoo guy used her for rituals but escaped death through deliverance.
🤣🤣🤣 Everybody Whao!
What a crazy dream.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Used For A Ritual By Yahoo Guy But Escaped Death - Miss Adun by Sucre6: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2023
In summary, a guy loved her and was ready to die for her matter but the olosho in her was untamed as she continued whoring, she got pregnant for the baby daddy, who begged her to marry him, she refused, gave birth and two years later the guy came back from UK to carry his child, she fell in love with a Yahoo boy who used her for ritual, after all said and done, she got delivered and now looking old and dejected, she couldn't get job, but one guy selling curtain pitied and employed her to be holden curtain while he cut it,

Ntooooor u never chi chom chin 😂😂😂😂

6 Likes

Re: I Was Used For A Ritual By Yahoo Guy But Escaped Death - Miss Adun by MechanicMike: 8:35am On Jun 06, 2023
tonywonder:

Did they kill you sir?(no offenscce) angry
Re: I Was Used For A Ritual By Yahoo Guy But Escaped Death - Miss Adun by Olumiday15: 9:21am On Jun 06, 2023
It’s a prank …see the camera lol grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Used For A Ritual By Yahoo Guy But Escaped Death - Miss Adun by Jozilinn: 10:26am On Jun 06, 2023
Some women 🤨 what's so special about the sex and eating of pussy now,got so shameless and started fucking even in the club 😱😱, good thing the baby daddy took the child, she wasn't serious to take care of him...wow just wow 👏👏

1 Like

Re: I Was Used For A Ritual By Yahoo Guy But Escaped Death - Miss Adun by Rexymania(m): 10:31am On Jun 06, 2023
Na girl wey no dey hear word them dey use

1 Like

Re: I Was Used For A Ritual By Yahoo Guy But Escaped Death - Miss Adun by finallybusy: 11:39am On Jun 06, 2023
Lie dey always long.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Used For A Ritual By Yahoo Guy But Escaped Death - Miss Adun by Coleman7(m): 11:54am On Jun 06, 2023
Na now hook up business start, let her resume back to work....

Hook up and hook out your life

1 Like

Re: I Was Used For A Ritual By Yahoo Guy But Escaped Death - Miss Adun by siofra(f): 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
Mtchewwww. Sounds like something a bored, foolish Nigerian man would make up.
Re: I Was Used For A Ritual By Yahoo Guy But Escaped Death - Miss Adun by almarthins(m): 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
tonywonder:

This one typical example of madness of the wise. She got her chances to quit but she didn't because of the allures of riches.

1 Like

Re: I Was Used For A Ritual By Yahoo Guy But Escaped Death - Miss Adun by CSTRR: 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
She went for deliverance but can't still recover fully.

She is still alive due to God's mercy, but the Glory has Departed.

People need to remember that, when going too far into iniquity.
You can go too far.

God's mercy is great, but more often than not, sin will leave a permanent scar.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Used For A Ritual By Yahoo Guy But Escaped Death - Miss Adun by mbaise1000: 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
I Know there are so many dumb people on nairaland and many if them will accept this CRAPP As TRUE but I still hate it when anyone is trying to insult our collective intelligence
Re: I Was Used For A Ritual By Yahoo Guy But Escaped Death - Miss Adun by Suunnn(f): 10:36am On Jun 07, 2023
tonywonder:

Hook-up is a strong addiction until you get hooked up
Exactly dearie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Used For A Ritual By Yahoo Guy But Escaped Death - Miss Adun by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:26am On Jun 07, 2023
Tales from a bored Nigeria blogger.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? / How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? / Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.