Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

So Romance Is Dead... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Romance Is Dead... (959 Views)

Office Romance Is Taking Over Workplaces / Romance Is Sweet If You Have Money So Come Now Nd Get Free Tutorials (pics) / Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Romance Is Dead... by Unreall: 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
I've noticed that the redpill movement here has continuesly stated truths about women it answered a lot of unsolved mysteries about Nigerian women I had a girl I once dated I thought she liked me back but when I started giving her money Nd checking up on her giving her attention like normal boifriends do I noticed her own side of the love started dying down like I was I wasn't doing enough, I've been reading stuff here on nairaland and now I'm traumatized so if I'm nice to the girl im dating she's going to think I'm a weakling, if I give her money I be maga, if I call her to check up on her from Time to Time she'll think no body else wants me like WTF I thought dating was an arena to show love and support and companionship to eachother astleast that what I learnt growing but it seems Nigeria of today has turned into a warzone I can't even be honest with my GF cuz I have to reconsider how much such honesty might affect my relationship .. all these stress simply isn't worth it man

9 Likes

Re: So Romance Is Dead... by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
Well the temperature at the first spark may not be the same as time goes on for some. It could be she didn't see you the way you see her. Damn man
Re: So Romance Is Dead... by virginprincess(f): 11:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Stop following what nairaland boys says, they will deceive you, many only come online to write rubbish, in the outside world they are the real simps, as for your girlfriend not every girl is like her, or maybe you are giving her too much attention, stop giving her attention then see her come back to her senses. STAY BLESSED.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Romance Is Dead... by Unreall: 11:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Well the temperature at the first spark may not be the same as time goes on for some. It could be she didn't see you the way you see her. Damn man
bro this girl was practically lusting after me at first, untill I decided to return the favour

1 Like

Re: So Romance Is Dead... by genaro2000(m): 11:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
virginprincess:
Stop following what nairaland boys says, they will deceive you, many only come online to write rubbish, in the outside world they are the real simps, as for your girlfriend not every girl is like her, or maybe you are giving her too much attention, stop giving her attention then see her come back to her senses. STAY BLESSED.
from your post, you just proved TRP to be right afterall

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Romance Is Dead... by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
Wetin be redpill say the truth?.

Guys like you misinterpret redpill and makes it look like a bad movement,,,,

I just don't know what to type,,,,

Redpill is not to change your behavior but to guide you in making wise decision and be disciplined,,,,

All the story you wrote nah nonsense,,,,,,

You just put in redpill with no reason,,,

Peace ❤️❤️

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So Romance Is Dead... by Unreall: 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fact1:
Wetin be redpill say the truth?.

Guys like you misinterpret redpill and makes it look like a bad movement,,,,

I just don't know what to type,,,,

Redpill is not to change your behavior but to guide you in making wise decision and be disciplined,,,,

All the story you wrote nah nonsense,,,,,,

You just put in redpill with no reason,,,

Peace ❤️❤️
you are the one who misinterpreted my message

1 Like

Re: So Romance Is Dead... by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Unreall:
bro this girl was practically lusting after me at first , untill I decided to return the favour
Keep her in mind but, don't stress it. I do that to people and the I miss you, long time, how far bro e don't try ; comes up. (Girls too)
Re: So Romance Is Dead... by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Unreall:
you are the one who misinterpreted my message

Okay sir,,,smiley
Re: So Romance Is Dead... by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
All i can say to you bro is that you should never please any girl...Moat of dem don't worth it.....If you wanna have peace of mind just be yourself...The money and the attitude that you're using for that relationship,if you divert it to yourself now,you'll see that you'll go higher...That's life bro.....
A girl once told me that most girls change..Very unpredictable but when you're a king,a boss,a small god,you'll be very respected among them bro...

4 Likes

Re: So Romance Is Dead... by tobechi74: 12:24am On Oct 26, 2020
Take it abroad
Re: So Romance Is Dead... by Holumhidey(m): 12:30am On Oct 26, 2020
virginprincess:
WTF are you saying kid?

4 Likes

Re: So Romance Is Dead... by Holumhidey(m): 12:33am On Oct 26, 2020
Romance is dead in NAIJA

1 Like

Re: So Romance Is Dead... by czarr(m): 12:40am On Oct 26, 2020
virginprincess:
The classic NAWALT(Not all women are like that) excuse, if 1in 1000 girls is the exception, so he should allow himself to be used until he manages to meet that one girl that is not like that?....after castigating the redpill you ended up saying the same thing that the redpill philosophy teaches about not giving too much attention.....you don't want to understand you just want to respond, now you ended up making a fool of yourself.

8 Likes

Re: So Romance Is Dead... by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 26, 2020
[s]
virginprincess:
[/s]
You have been indirectly proving what "Nairaland boys" are saying with your posts but you don't know.

6 Likes

Re: So Romance Is Dead... by Deceptionlove: 4:54am On Oct 26, 2020
virginprincess:

One of the most dumbest foooool on nairaland......

6 Likes

Re: So Romance Is Dead... by malomo26582: 6:38am On Oct 26, 2020
Romance is dead in NAIJA

1 Like

Re: So Romance Is Dead... by FanOfMyself: 7:00am On Oct 26, 2020
Deceptionlove:

One of the most dumbest foooool on nairaland......
And shapeless too

2 Likes

Re: So Romance Is Dead... by sirzee1660(m): 7:19am On Oct 26, 2020
Exactly what I observed in dating world....the moment you began to care and love more the other person see's you as a trash....I have experience this shit countless time.....love is analysis like football possession....the moment...ur playing higher than the other team there get lower possession..... 75%...35%....so too much of attention curse see finish

5 Likes

Re: So Romance Is Dead... by davien(m): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2020
There's something you said I'm very happy you said it, and that's "I can't even be honest with my GF cuz I have to reconsider how much such honesty might affect my relationship".

That statement is 100% true, ladies use info you give them against you when it suits them. Imagine you told her you had a raise of #90k.. then she starts giving more demands since you're earning more.

Anything you say to them in a relationship is a means to weigh your worth or usage to them and how they treat you.

1 Like

Re: So Romance Is Dead... by BigDawsNet: 9:46am On Oct 26, 2020
Homie... I will advice u to Love your gf and care for her... But try to limit the attention...
Just be a good bf.. Don't overdo...
Re: So Romance Is Dead... by virginprincess(f): 10:02am On Oct 26, 2020
Deceptionlove:

Deceptionlove is the most dumbest foooool on nairaland......
Fixed
Re: So Romance Is Dead... by virginprincess(f): 10:05am On Oct 26, 2020
Activist001:
[s][/s]
You have been indirectly proving what "Nairaland boys" are saying with your posts but you don't know.
I didn't prove anything i only said the truth.
Re: So Romance Is Dead... by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2020
virginprincess:

My beloved sister, to be honest, the "nonsense" has helped a lot of them.. In other words, they have proven themselves to be absolutely right. There's no point going round in circles on this..

However, you can still write your own "sense" and trust me, the people will abandon the nonsense and follow your sense if it works better for them..

God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: So Romance Is Dead... by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 26, 2020
romance died in 1600
Re: So Romance Is Dead... by virginprincess(f): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My beloved sister, to be honest, the "nonsense" has helped a lot of them.. In other words, they have proven themselves to be absolutely right. There's no point going round in circles on this..

However, you can still write your own "sense" and trust me, the people will abandon the nonsense and follow your sense if it works better for them..

God bless you.
Hmmm short of words, but seriously i don't get you.
Re: So Romance Is Dead... by Angrygoat: 10:27am On Oct 26, 2020
Most naija ladies are worthless,senseless,hopeless,useless,arrogant,jobless,greedy self entitlement mindset, waiting in limbo for that perrect life,perfect man,have nothing other than pussy to bring to the table,excessively rude,proud,broke,. I once dated a girl and blew her like no tomorrow,but she took my love and all for granted and took me for a maga. We all know where they end up ,single parent with no hope again in life,they start prostitution from there,open a beer parlour,roadside mini wine store,the other higher ones open boutiques and saloons and the cycle goes on and on.. one even told me that a man gives her 2 shawama everyday. I just say well one day,you go pay with your life,continue. .. Romance is dead. Na money for hand,back for ground.

3 Likes

Re: So Romance Is Dead... by Junkie1: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
davien:
There's something you said I'm very happy you said it, and that's "I can't even be honest with my GF cuz I have to reconsider how much such honesty might affect my relationship".

That statement is 100% true, ladies use info you give them against you when it suits them. Imagine you told her you had a raise of #90k.. then she starts giving more demands since you're earning more.

Anything you say to them in a relationship is a means to weigh your worth or usage to them and how they treat you.
swear bro watch how she uses everything u gave her against u when it's over Nd she tries as much as possible it hit u where it hurts you the most these women are out for blood Nd I am a pretty chill guy I enjoy and value friendship, companionship I help out my friends (males) these guys are always ready to do same for me anytime, but when I try to keep the same energy to a girl im dating I get taken for a fool like se I be mumu WTF?? this is why I keep it strictly sexual

1 Like

Re: So Romance Is Dead... by FanOfMyself: 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
The truth is that most guys active on nairaland especially the romance section will be practicing some of these techniques they see by ubunja and co. Or at least they will be on the lookout for some manipulative tendencies from women that crosses their path.
I started using reverse psychology on women and it's working fine for me.
I'm getting there cool
Re: So Romance Is Dead... by Unreall: 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
All i can say to you bro is that you should never please any girl...Moat of dem don't worth it.....If you wanna have peace of mind just be yourself...The money and the attitude that you're using for that relationship,if you divert it to yourself now,you'll see that you'll go higher...That's life bro.....
A girl once told me that most girls change..Very unpredictable but when you're a king,a boss,a small god,you'll be very respected among them bro...

thanks man

(1) (Reply)

Do You Still Want Your Ex? / Am I Cheating On My Wife? / Help.my Fellow Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.