Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (112617 Views)

I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by ipswitch: 8:35am On Oct 27, 2020
Na wa ooo!! This man na Klitchco ni? Sorry Madam, And if this man should do it with a neighbour, wahala will start! For over a year now, a friend of mine lives with the wife without sex, why? Madam has become an evangelist! Marriage sef

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by zudozz: 8:42am On Oct 27, 2020
EndRape2:

Wife beater spotted, let him kill her, he will do it in jail

she was sharing this thing all over d town..now someone married her n gave her his name n she wont give him d same thing that she was giving to those whose names she can no longer remember. Haba! Meanwhile I ve been happily married for 11 yrs n ve never beating my wife. It is wrong to beat a woman but this one no try.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by hekkyboi: 8:43am On Oct 27, 2020
Hisduchess:

Your moniker simply described your age and I don't join issues with boys still experiencing puberty and masturbating with the pictures of Miley Cyrus. Get off my mention and go play with your mates.ewu gambia
ikpu nnunu leeeeiiii.... bia Kam dokaa gi ikpu, then you will know if ayam a boy masturbating with Miley Cyrus's pinture.
common zuzuru puo m ni'hu
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Luak(m): 8:49am On Oct 27, 2020
[quote author=pozehnani post=95347496]Jeez shocked

What is it with men and sex though? Hm!
Can't they control themselves any longer? Mtchew!

Get well soon, Ma.

I'm ashamed of all the men talking trash here. See what sex has reduced the men folk to? SMH.

Modified....

Odiegwu oh! That husband has come to the lowest ebb.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by caprini1: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2020
Mypeople2:
Exactly! See even if you as a lady don't feel like having sex, just open the legs and sleep ,so that he can finish and go
Or buy lubricant for him ,even when she is not in the mood the man applies lubricant and finish job ,very easy case to settle. cool
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Oluwaseun2020(m): 9:07am On Oct 27, 2020
good for you
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Dchampion65: 9:13am On Oct 27, 2020
Sorry, that is your part of the story.

Let me hear the man too before commenting.

This day, am skeptical about what I see or read in social media.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Skymason20(m): 9:24am On Oct 27, 2020
nah so one mumu girl make I carry go house take follow up oh I ask her for sex she refused, I didn't disturb her, the next day I gave her 3k she asked for because I already promise to give her.. and now she is calling me to send her 5k hmm sofar nah 42 mss called i met for my phone .. I am done with does selfish girls>smiley
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by lathrowinger: 9:28am On Oct 27, 2020
pozehnani:
Jeez shocked

Get well soon, Ma.

I'm ashamed of all the men talking trash here. See what sex has reduced the men folk to? SMH.

Modified....

Look at all of you mentioning me on here. It's only when it comes to sex they see you flexing your muscles all over the place. Endsars protest, we didn't see you guys go chesting bullets o. It's only on top a woman. See them. *Yinmu and catwalks outta thread**.

If happen u are my wife... And u keep denying me sex. I won't beat u o. I will only get rope. After u don sleep, Tide your leg and your hands. I will Bleep over and over till I tire...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by ofiko123(m): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2020
Which kain wahala be this??
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by SweetCunt97(f): 9:42am On Oct 27, 2020
Telegram234:
But ladies are heartless o.
U can imagine a man going to serious stress and debt just to pay your brideprice and now em don put u for house, u are denying him his food.
If na me, i swear i will pursue u out of my house. Assuming, ur mama deny ur papa dat thing, shey u for exists for dis life.
This shows how u men reason when it comes to sex.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by pozehnani(f): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2020
Gracefulness:
is that ur take on this issue do you support married women depriving their husbands of sex for no genuine reason I say genuine because she didn't state any reason pls tell her to give reason so we could help her

Nope. I'm not saying to deny her husband sex but kicking against the way he battered her to a pulp. See her face now? Just cos of ordinary sex. What if she now cheats?
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by pozehnani(f): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2020
sirchrislatestn:
so u are in support women should denied their husband sex abi

Nope. I'm not saying to deny her husband sex but kicking against the way he battered her to a pulp. See her face now? Just cos of ordinary sex. What if she now cheats?
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by driand(m): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2020
pozehnani:

So, it's only sex a woman goes to do in a man's house.

Ok.
you've not answered my question, what was she doing in the man's house?
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by DeRay98(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2020
pozehnani:
Jeez shocked

Get well soon, Ma.

Modified....

Look at all of you mentioning me on here. It's only when it comes to sex they see you flexing your muscles all over the place. Endsars protest, we didn't see you guys go chesting bullets o. It's only on top a woman. See them. *Yinmu and catwalks outta thread**.

If she lost her husband to another woman una go join her shout men are unfaithful!
Go and marry first and tell deny him his due and to see how he 'll react.
To marry women, una go demand for heaven and earth to wear white gown, diamond ring etc and when you enter his house, you start to misbehave.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Engraced80(f): 10:00am On Oct 27, 2020
But some men are sexually weird, how do you now cope with them?
No one that is loved and treated well will deny her husband of his marital right. fish dey smell for this matter!
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by pozehnani(f): 10:01am On Oct 27, 2020
DeRay98:

If she lost her husband to another woman una go join her shout men are unfaithful!
Go and marry first and tell deny him his due and to see how he 'll react.
To marry women, una go demand for heaven and earth to wear white gown, diamond ring etc and when you enter his house, you start to misbehave.

Still not enough reason to beat her up like this. Imagine if it was your mother. This woman don old now.. haba! You men need to calm down o.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by harmony75: 10:04am On Oct 27, 2020
all you saying why deny him sex?! why deny him sex?! it is enough reason to batter his wife if she were your sister or daughter in this condition, what if she had died?do you know her state of mind your? or oh she have no right to say no? this is wickedness and self of a husband to batter her. when the man is tired how many times do you hear a woman beating her husband because he deny her of sexl??!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Canvass: 10:05am On Oct 27, 2020
unzend:

Geniuses always end up divorced.

To understand Woman takes a Mumu/Maga.

Remember those "Maga" guys in School.

True talk. Even most geniuses end up divorced. Genius Firstman Adam that named everything on earth failed with both Lilith and Eve.
Before I was intrigued, now I'm confused.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Oyiboman69: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2020
vickydevoka:
I knw say is painful to be denied sex by ur wife buh learn de act of masturbation. It will help ur marriage
what is marriage without sex...what will the woman be doing there?
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Hathor5(f): 10:15am On Oct 27, 2020
To say that many of the comments on this thread are disgusting would be an understatement.

I am sure some of these extremely repulsive comments come from people who #endsars.

Just know that if you have in any way justified the beatings this woman received, you don't deserve a better Nigeria because it's exactly your kind of mentality that creates it the way it is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by shaw2(m): 10:24am On Oct 27, 2020
Aboks:

Otu nne gi

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 27, 2020
Why will she denied him and have the boldness to come in public to disgrace entire women race but some shameless women have the courage to comment here. All the shameless women that had commited so far here are the ones that will never allow their husband to sleep without getting ontop for hours. What is wrong with all of you? Stop castigatting the men. No issue here. My humble imput B-)
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Goodman247: 10:38am On Oct 27, 2020
Sex is the oil of marriage, but l don't support domestic violence, if the woman does not want to engage in sex, why marry
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by sexyfire911(f): 10:48am On Oct 27, 2020
why your husbandman con beat you like this naaaa
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by John4B: 10:49am On Oct 27, 2020
imagine! ur husband not a male friend and u are denying him what he paid for, and if care is not taken u are giving it another man outside. women ehhh. but the man would hv gone out and look for a replacement
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 27, 2020
[quote author=Valkrie post=95350929]

Madam..you can't understand because you no get prick...if to say you get prick you for know and understand why men make all the comments they made here that you term trash...!![/quote
Bro, as hilarious as your sensible comment seems to be, I quite agree with you altogether.
He who has a PREEK knows how it feels when been Hot. I am a married man and I know how frustrated I feel when, having been tempted by ladies outside and then anticipating to feed the urge by a blissful night of lovemaking with my legal wife, only to be turned down despite sleeping naked on the same bed.
I sometimes wish for the world to just come to an end. The frustrated feeling is out of this world.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Lush100(m): 10:54am On Oct 27, 2020
All I will say is , if you know before the man married you, he told you he liked sex and
At the church , you made vows to give your body over to him before the whole congregation
then he has every right to "DEMAND" sex from you.
if you then deny him, whatever you get, just take it like that.
no amount of emotion will give you right.
the other alternative is if you are willing and ready to arrange another lady to fill your role of sex of which both your parent would be privy of to accept.

I am sorry BUT whatever you think of it, you are the architect of the outcome because you were informed and u made a vow to it.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by JustforMen: 11:05am On Oct 27, 2020
KayDami:
Beware of this scam of a guy called Peter with mobile number 07048389775 claims he works for my jobmag to write Cvs charges N8000 for an entry level cv without cover letter.. He will ask you to pay, later tell you network didn't deliver the cash and ask you to pay another one
He just scammed a friend of mine now
Beware please
He's a thief

sorry, you encountered a thief.
There are many resources and samples of CV online. Just pick one and modify it... don't fall mugu again!
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by seunayantokun(m): 11:06am On Oct 27, 2020
angelfallz:

But you support violence against men? Maybe, because it is not evil and don't attract God's judgement.

No. My contribution doesn't imply so. I've spoken according to the context of the subject matter of the report. You should have read all I wrote: it's balanced.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by eneazi(f): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2020
na wa! I'm shook at the kind of comments here

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Ikoyi Marriage Registry: Info Needed! / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.