Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (112700 Views)

I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by armyofone(m): 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
Thank you!! They don't want to break the abuse cycle!! On and on it goes! Who beat up his wife for sex?

Hathor5:
To say that many of the comments on this thread are disgusting would be an understatement.

I am sure some of these extremely repulsive comments come from people who #endsars.

Just know that if you have in any way justified the beatings this woman received, you don't deserve a better Nigeria because it's exactly your kind of mentality that creates it the way it is.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Hathor5(f): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2020
armyofone:
Thank you!! They don't want to break the abuse cycle!! On and on it goes! Who beat up his wife for sex?

The comments here are truly disgusting to say the least. They will even use the Bible to justify how this woman was brutalized. A cursed nation.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Raalsalghul: 10:12am On Oct 28, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
But you haven't answered my question yet cheesy
Bros, you know the drill na!

Every year, fiance this, fiance that...
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2020
Raalsalghul:
Bros, you know the drill na!

Every year, fiance this, fiance that...
I just tire for the milf.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by greatbuc(m): 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
Mendula35:

Lol. Funny you grin
abi.. Adah Ameh (Emu of the Johnson's) lost her daughter and she join the cry with end SARS cry before posting online.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by victorian(f): 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
Verysmart101:

See no one told u to start narrating ur past here,the guy just wants to know d concluding part of d episode.Now its toxic baaa.Nxt time dont start up something u cant finish.

You don't know him.
I know him very well and I know why I said his relationship is toxic

If y'all are so curious to want to know the concluding part of my love life cheesy

I will gladly say, we are moving on fine. Madly in love with each other. Taking marriage process one level at a time. we are engaged already. Working out some necessary and crucial issues and processes to relocate me and my fashion company and other businesses to his location.
I'm not jobless, so it's not easy to just move me and my brand to another location.
Success in life is all about planing, not just jump and marry.

We don't believe in long distance marriage.

I Hope that satisfies una curious.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by macho44(m): 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
victorian:

You don't know him.

If y'all are so curious to want to know the concluding part of my love life cheesy

I will gladly say, we are moving on fine. Madly in love with each other. Taking marriage process one level at a time. we are engaged already. Working out some necessary and crucial issues and processes to relocate me and my fashion company and other businesses to his location.
I'm not jobless, so it's not easy to just move me and my brand to another location.

Pepper Dem, VICTORIAN Pepper Dem ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by breadtom: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
Who asked you for the intto
victorian:

You don't know him.

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Sixfeetbelle: 4:02am On Oct 29, 2020
ogbonti:

Shorrop there, Mr Sex expert, kindly don’t make the discussion about me, I am offering an advise here and you are busy talking about me, did I tell you that I have such issues ?

Anyways, your response here shows you know nothing about women and how their mind works.

You think a woman cheating on a man has anything to do with the man gained weight or anything ? if a man gained weight and the woman is still in love with him, she will sit on him and ride and she will still be satisfied even with the slightest penetration because a woman (except prostitutes) has to feel something for a man first before she takes her clothes off. Women are not running round the streets looking for and asking men - your thing big ? my guy own just shrunk

women do not get moved by what they see but what they hear. That is why a woman can cheat with a gate man who wears just one uniform day in day out - who rarely has time to take his bath or freshen up BUT the master of the house that she is cheating on is always clean and even have six packs with lots of money and social influence.

women are moved mostly by what they hear and what their mind gets attracted to - if you attended university, you will notice in your undergrad years how a physically unattractive guy maybe chubby but jovial will clear a babe from even a good looking athlete and people will say maybe na jazz

guy, women are attracted to what they hear and not how long your gbo is or how much u last on top of them - sumor pikin wey dey listen to big cassava music thinking that’s what women think about only - a woman can just get swept off her feet by a man’s voice and how he cracked a joke with someone else and she heard it and she will make up her mind that she wants to nack the guy and until she nacks the guy she won’t rest

that’s a woman for you! grin

So says a man who has never been a woman for even a single minute of his life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Sixfeetbelle: 4:04am On Oct 29, 2020
EmekaA125:

Your comment doesn't make any sense. We are talking about married people here not friendship or boyfriend-girlfriend matter. Why would a reasonable woman starve her husband of what he paid for. Her husband owns her curves, panties, bras, her entire body. Let's eschew supporting evil please. She was lucky to remain alive till now. Nonsense

This is one of the reasons I support feminism so these nonsense belief that a man "owns" a woman will die.

Imagine the foolishness ingrained in you lots. Tufia for how Nigerian men think. No difference from how your leaders think.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Hathor5(f): 4:09am On Oct 29, 2020
ogbonti:

Shorrop there, Mr Sex expert, kindly don’t make the discussion about me, I am offering an advise here and you are busy talking about me, did I tell you that I have such issues ?

Anyways, your response here shows you know nothing about women and how their mind works.

You think a woman cheating on a man has anything to do with the man gained weight or anything ? if a man gained weight and the woman is still in love with him, she will sit on him and ride and she will still be satisfied even with the slightest penetration because a woman (except prostitutes) has to feel something for a man first before she takes her clothes off. Women are not running round the streets looking for and asking men - your thing big ? my guy own just shrunk

women do not get moved by what they see but what they hear. That is why a woman can cheat with a gate man who wears just one uniform day in day out - who rarely has time to take his bath or freshen up BUT the master of the house that she is cheating on is always clean and even have six packs with lots of money and social influence.

women are moved mostly by what they hear and what their mind gets attracted to - if you attended university, you will notice in your undergrad years how a physically unattractive guy maybe chubby but jovial will clear a babe from even a good looking athlete and people will say maybe na jazz

guy, women are attracted to what they hear and not how long your gbo is or how much u last on top of them - sumor pikin wey dey listen to big cassava music thinking that’s what women think about only - a woman can just get swept off her feet by a man’s voice and how he cracked a joke with someone else and she heard it and she will make up her mind that she wants to nack the guy and until she nacks the guy she won’t rest

that’s a woman for you! grin

Let me guess, you keep telling yourself this story because you don't have the looks and other physical features mentioned in your write up. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by ogbonti: 11:51am On Oct 29, 2020
Hathor5:

Let me guess, you keep telling yourself this story because you don't have the looks and other physical features mentioned in your write up. cheesy

Oga Drake, post your picture here and I will post 10 pictures of me from being a toddler to being an adult make we see who shame go catch. empty barrels make the loudest noise. wor wor man dey console himself for faceless forum - agbaya!
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by ogbonti: 11:55am On Oct 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

So says a man who has never been a woman for even a single minute of his life.

and must one be a woman to understand women? if humans can study animals over time and predict their behavior with clinical exactitude- then you must be a yeye person to think a fellow human lacks the capacity to study another human and explain their attitude based on time tested psychological phenomena
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by victorian(f): 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
breadtom:
Who asked you for the intto

Some curious nairlanders here, who wouldn't allow me drink water and keep cup in peace.

So inreturn I always give them double troubles for their curiosity.

cool
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Hathor5(f): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
ogbonti:

Oga Drake, post your picture here and I will post 10 pictures of me from being a toddler to being an adult make we see who shame go catch. empty barrels make the loudest noise. wor wor man dey console himself for faceless forum - agbaya!

There is an f next to my name. It stands for female and as a woman I sure know better what makes women tick but you can say all the nice things you want. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by ogbonti: 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
Hathor5:

There is an f next to my name. It stands for female and as a woman I sure know better what makes women tick but you can say all the nice things you want. cheesy

.... like counting other men's money ? grin
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by TheCork(m): 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
victorian:

Some curious nairlanders here, who wouldn't allow me drink water and keep cup in peace.

So inreturn I always give them double troubles for their curiosity.

cool

hey Victorian.....GOOD NEWS!!
please are u interested in a great housemaid job paying upto 500 naira (cash) a months wit food, place to sleep & yor own personal towel including.....this is a big shance to make moiney. I pay u monthly...U interested? cheesy
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by EmekaA125(m): 2:27am On Nov 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

This is one of the reasons I support feminism so these nonsense belief that a man "owns" a woman will die.

Imagine the foolishness ingrained in you lots. Tufia for how Nigerian men think. No difference from how your leaders think.
A man doesn't own a woman because he married her free of charge. Continue ur senseless reasoning that doesn't speak mature of you.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Sixfeetbelle: 6:51am On Nov 08, 2020
EmekaA125:

A man doesn't own a woman because he married her free of charge. Continue ur senseless reasoning that doesn't speak mature of you.

Go and quote your fellow men that think they're mini gods because of the stick of flesh in between their legs and pass your sensible reasoning to them.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Aboks(m): 7:37am On Nov 08, 2020
EmekaA125:

free of charge in aboki land or in afonja land
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by EmekaA125(m): 9:42am On Nov 08, 2020
Aboks:

free of charge in aboki land or in afonja land
No culture gives out a woman to a man as wife without the necessary thing being done. That's my point. With that, the man reserves right to have his wife without her denying him his matrimonial right.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by EmekaA125(m): 9:46am On Nov 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Go and quote your fellow men that think they're mini gods because of the stick of flesh in between their legs and pass your sensible reasoning to them.
The stick of flesh was what propelled the man to legally bringing in a woman into his home for companionship and procreation. Women are for pleasure and relaxation to their men lawfully married to them. U have no reason to support a woman who undoubtedly denied her husband his matrimonial right over her body.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Nwibii: 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
[[s]quote]I never knew the average Nigerian men was this sex crazy and defending this rubbish smh![/quote][/s]

So for ur friend to deny her husband his right is a good one for u abi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Ikoyi Marriage Registry: Info Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.