Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,466 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (112693 Views)

I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by NaeChris: 6:39am On Oct 27, 2020
chukskafor:
What is the essence of the marriage madam?
Why come online to wash your dirty linen in the public?
At your age, i believed you should know better than wanting unsolicited "sorry" from us.
I believed your husband has family and kinsmen you can report as well as you, rather you chooses to come and throw pity party here, expecting cheap show of popularity.
Your Husband is a merciful man, he should have disfigured you! Imagine "... because i DENIED HIM sex"
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Markzy1991: 6:43am On Oct 27, 2020
u get luck im no kill u

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Hisduchess(f): 6:46am On Oct 27, 2020
Stallione:
Ur a daft and useless...

That word useless and daft should be used for you for being very foolish,since you will wish that the man who will marry your sister will kill her just because she said no to s*x at a particular time to him and for the fact that he paid Billions of naira to marry her.I believe you will be very happy with that your in-law then abi.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Hisduchess(f): 6:48am On Oct 27, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Where's mrcork aka thecork

He is in pekam London Driving his range rover whilst looking for women wearing Thong angry
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by WantsandMore: 6:51am On Oct 27, 2020
Men understand the blue pill constitution, test it and practice it until it becomes part of subconscious so that hypergamous bitCh3s won't get to ur nerves.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Hisduchess(f): 6:55am On Oct 27, 2020
Aboks:

Otu nne gi

You are an almagiri so you naturally wouldn't have respect for your mother.carry your plate and go start begging,it's already morning.ewu!
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by lexy2478(m): 7:04am On Oct 27, 2020
The woman was obviously wrong, but I personally wouldn't beat a women not to talk of my wife, tho am not married lol
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by hamxee33(m): 7:07am On Oct 27, 2020
Aboks:
U deserve it i dont understand why things like this cause problem in marriage

Some people are so selfish , why deny him what he paid for

Mtsheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
If he does extra marital affairs u call it infidelity yet u denied him puna
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by prospaj: 7:14am On Oct 27, 2020
Beating up ur woman is wrong at the same there is no wisdom in denying ur partner sex because of little misunderstanding. The scripture says a wise woman builds her home and d foolish ones destroys it with their own hands.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Collyboss: 7:14am On Oct 27, 2020
I think she has another man that have sex with her always
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Chibuezelala(m): 7:15am On Oct 27, 2020
Sex in marriage is never a selfish act.
It is for the satisfaction of both the man and woman.
Beating up your wife because she refused you sex is an act of ignorance and it shows the man lacks understanding and respect for his wife.
I don't support the fact that this was posted anyways.
But sometimes things get really messy before there is a resolution.
I pray both of them heal fast by God's grace.
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by HMarshal(m): 7:18am On Oct 27, 2020
chukskafor:
At your age, i believed you should know better than wanting unsolicited "sorry" from us.
I believed your husband has family and kinsmen you can report as well as you, rather you chooses to come and throw pity party here, expecting cheap show of popularity.

This is prolly half truth,yes some Male folks are just morons,but this story about it being about denying him sex is prolly half truth.

most ladies readily blame the man for any relationship issues.they are never @fault.

Some ladies are just so dumb! because a man is meant to have endless control doesn't mean u suld push him extreamly.i don't support him beating her but I believe this is prolly more that just "denying him sex".
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by IchbinAB: 7:19am On Oct 27, 2020
In as much as I don't support men beating their wives or any woman, I also don't support women denying their husbands sex. If you don't want to give it to him, do you want him to get it outside?
Marriage without sex is like music without instruments. Ogaghi adi uto.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Estellie: 7:24am On Oct 27, 2020
Haa! See comments grin angry
Shameful! All these ones go dey rape their wives for house untop it's our right, we paid for it. undecided
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Always82: 7:26am On Oct 27, 2020
maddam try use this soap is very helpful because l no your village peoples are at work.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Ikennamurphy: 7:28am On Oct 27, 2020
Hisduchess:

Paid kee you there.anuofia!
Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J rule 2
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Ikennamurphy: 7:28am On Oct 27, 2020
Aboks:

Otu nne gi
Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J rule 2
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Igwesamco: 7:31am On Oct 27, 2020
Madam in as much as ur husband meted injury in case of starving him of sex who is the cause with ur age don't know what is right and wrong.evidence shows ur tired of the prick get the ticket very simple by approaching court for divorce simple

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by toprealman: 7:31am On Oct 27, 2020
chukskafor:
Mental health should not be overlooked. You are married and decide to rationalise sex. People de Sha.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Akanimoh113(m): 7:31am On Oct 27, 2020
Why in the World would You Deny your husband Sex
Ain't u his Fucking Wife
Sorry ko

IN THE MEAN TIME
Please Who can Assist Me Financially.
I Need a Smartphone to Start Making and Earning Profits.
For Every Profit I make You get 40%-50% of my Earnings for Assisting me Financially Until the Year runs out. Am Gonna Pay with Interests

Who can help me out...
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Estellie: 7:33am On Oct 27, 2020
prospaj:
Beating up ur woman is wrong at the same there is no wisdom in denying ur partner sex because of little misunderstanding. The scripture says a wise woman builds her home and d foolish ones destroys it with their own hands.
And she told you she denied him sex because of a little misunderstanding??

What if she was tired? Some of these women work morning till night, return home and have to take care of kids, prepare food for everyone and have to wake up early the next morning, just what if she was tired??

What if she wasn't in the mood for it? What if she wasn't on her safe period? What if her husband prick is diseased and the poor woman dey fear grin ( it happens) I could go on and on...

Sex should be consensual in a marriage, it should be enjoyed, it should be motivated by desire not duty....
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2020
Hisduchess:

He is in pekam London Driving his range rover whilst looking for women wearing Thong angry
Give him a chance na. That guy love you oh
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by mukthar2000(m): 7:37am On Oct 27, 2020
shameless wife
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Ekpekaycee: 8:01am On Oct 27, 2020
If this woman could be this stupid and silly then she must also be stupid and silly in many other things, no wonder she got this type beating.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by KenModi(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2020
Canvass:
I don't support domestic violence in any form or for whatever reason. What if she dies while beating her?

I have noticed but I still don't understand the reason. Most middle age women tend to deny their hubbies sex for days on end yet they go gaga once the man start philandering! As if that's not enough, they enjoy attention when given to them by other men not even on their husband's level and sometimes flirt with their admirers!
To understand woman takes a genius. Walahi.

They simply want to eat their cake and still have have it.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by obisco4u: 8:08am On Oct 27, 2020
She wan claim feminist abi. See how she ugly sef.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Marbit360: 8:11am On Oct 27, 2020
No one should support evil ,I don't think denial of sex is enough to beat your beautiful wife, to raise your hand on your wife , what are your teaching the children and the youth and some people are trying to justify it,it's totally wrong,I think the man should use wisdom rather than behaving like a beast .
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by angelfallz(m): 8:13am On Oct 27, 2020
seunayantokun:
I don't support violence against women. It is evil, it attracts God's judgement. However, whatever might be your grievance should have been settled in communication. After that, get to the other room to enjoy it.

Whoever supports weaponisation of sex in marriage against men is wicked and ungodly. If there are things to settle, settle them but don't deny him the other room.

Women and men taking sides without consideration for God's word, think of His judgement. Men, remember you have daughters, sisters; Women, remember you have sons and brothers.

Everybody must fear God.

But you support violence against men? Maybe, because it is not evil and don't attract God's judgement.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by ayennungette: 8:13am On Oct 27, 2020
Iso Ekpo...[b][/b]THANK GOD!!!
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Hisduchess(f): 8:18am On Oct 27, 2020
hekkyboi:

otu nnunu. your toto go good to massacre

Your moniker simply described your age and I don't join issues with boys still experiencing puberty and masturbating with the pictures of Miley Cyrus. Get off my mention and go play with your mates.ewu gambia

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Oracleforce: 8:20am On Oct 27, 2020
Domestic violence comes to mind...

The man will cool his feet in the prison

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Ikoyi Marriage Registry: Info Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.