Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,892 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? (10094 Views)

Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? / Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? / Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? by parkervero(m): 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
Silentgroper:
I can find my way back.

parkervero. Hwfa. Come teach me hw to beg. Cuz dz sweet missy must to accept my marriage proposal. 4 yday banters. Me nd u gada dey jor.

Market dey na. I never see your sister for DM na . I wan beg am for DM.

You will see more of my DM begging, trust me. Just keep stalking around my comments.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? by Silentgroper(m): 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
parkervero:

Market dey na. I never see your sister for DM na . I wan beg am for DM.

You will see more of my DM begging, trust me. Just keep stalking around my comments.
Lol.. I didnt call u here 4 dz shiit. Are u still pained? .. my niqqa 4get that shiit.
teach me hw u do ur begging, i need to beg dat shick. I swr down
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? by Heavensent01(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
virginprincess:
Hmmm, this question you are asking is a very difficult one, i will give you an answer later.

Who give this one the effrontery to validate people's actions here?

You're talking about insensitive as if you've being sensitive here all your life

Tell the world how sensitive you're

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? by parkervero(m): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
Silentgroper:
Lol.. I didnt call u here 4 dz shiit. Are u still pained? .. my niqqa 4get that shiit.
teach me hw u do ur begging, i need to beg dat shick. I swr down
Pained? Remember I whoop your ass in yesterday's banter? But that's not what I want today, I seriously want to start my DM begging today but you are disturbing me with your coward attitude towards girls. Just keep stalking around you will learn how to start a chat with any classy girl. Just stick around.

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fact1:

Lol

Seems you don't trust me,,,,,,,

FearlessOG please comman settle this doubt ,, smiley
Lol...
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? by parkervero(m): 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
fati2001:
THE SENSITIVE ONE'S.
Sensitive or sensible ones?

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? by Silentgroper(m): 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
parkervero:

Pained? Remember I whoop your ass in yesterday's banter? But that's not what I want today, I seriously want to start my DM begging today but you are disturbing me with your coward attitude towards girls. Just keep stalking around you will learn how to start a chat with any classy girl. Just stick around.
Whooped my ass? grin . The evidence are still there bro. Bt lets nt drag yday's banter into dz, as dz is a serious issue. grin.

i'd lyk 4 u to shed more light on d cowardly part cuz i jxt dnt seem to gt d hang of what is cowardly in asking 4 a girl's hand in marriage.

okey dokey, let me watch hw d gurus in begging to enta dm do their do their thing.
u da boss man
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? by parkervero(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Them plenty o! lipsrsealed

Whoo! Thank you for counting me among the many. I have DMed you, let's keep it going in the private chat.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? by virginprincess(f): 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
Heavensent01:

Who give this one the effrontery to validate people's actions here?

You're talking about insensitive as if you've being sensitive here all your life

Tell the world how sensitive you're
You just ended up saying nothing, thereby making a fool of yourself in a public forum.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
parkervero:

Whoo! Thank you for counting me among the many. I have DMed you, let's keep it going in the private chat.
This is not healthy, bro.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? by Heavensent01(m): 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
virginprincess:
You just ended up saying nothing, thereby making a fool of yourself in a public forum.

you're identifying me with your family standard but you forget I'm not even your relative

you this smelling ladies be forming one useless Boss here, on what justification do you've to used hasty generalization on guys here

you small girls always like to yarn dust just because you don dey take dick wey big pass u

I haven't even come across your sensitive post here, so how can you be accusing people of what you don't have small girl?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Lol...

smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? by parkervero(m): 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Why not, sis?
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? by parkervero(m): 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
virginprincess:

I like your behind you displayed on your dp. I DMed you.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? by Powerfly(f): 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
Silentgroper:
Unfortunately, powerfly doesnt dig guys.
bt dat babe kush pass u o

Na lie oo. Fact na baba fela oo.
I be pikin for him side.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? by Powerfly(f): 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fact1:

Huh,,so sadden,,☹️☹️,,

Who told you she can smoke pass me,,,

Can she blow skunk or pipes,,

As at yesterday nah Colorado i dey do,,,, she's still a kid to me,,,,,,smiley

Ma gad! I never do skunk or colorado. Na sk, AZ And the regular i dey do. Twale baba Fela!
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
Powerfly:

Ma gad! I never do skunk or colorado. Na sk, AZ And the regular i dey do. Twale baba Fela!

Osorirey omo mii,,,✊✊

And you sure say you're a girl,,,,,

Shey girls also smoke weed nii,,,,
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? by Silentgroper(m): 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
Powerfly:

Na lie oo. Fact na baba fela oo. I be pikin for him side.
Lol. Naso..

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? by Powerfly(f): 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fact1:

Osorirey omo mii,,,✊✊

And you sure say you're a girl,,,,,

Shey girls also smoke weed nii,,,,
Come Calabar na. Girls wey knack something wey pass colorado dey o.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
Powerfly:

Come Calabar na. Girls wey knack something wey pass colorado dey o.

grin mad oo

Sha don't be addicted to it,,,,,

It is not good for the health if it is blown too much,,,,,,,

Even it is not necessary if everywhere is hot,,,,,,,,,wink
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
Deceptionlove:

Mumu all these useless stupid Kids sef, Having a crush on a rotten expired late 40's hoe newspaper. You no fit get sense for this life again, No be swear.......

This is d disadvantage of a faceless platform. Am not even close to this age but thank you, it's a privilege to give u the feeling that am a mature 40 yr old grin..I wld hate for anyone to tink am 19
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
Deceptionlove:

Mumu all these useless stupid Kids sef, Having a crush on a rotten expired late 40's hoe newspaper. You no fit get sense for this life again, No be swear.......
holumhidey thanks grin grin...benefit of a faceless platform..ur nasty statements only show ur personality grin
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? by Powerfly(f): 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fact1:

grin mad oo

I don't smoke everyday. Weed is my regular. Az is once in a year, sk na twice in 5 months. I use to avoid other strains of weed coz of the chemicals added and the body heat.
I be virgin for loud and colorado side.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
Silentgroper:
U havnt even seen her pics.
Holumhidey...u are making me blush..if u want to see my pics..will u send u on watsapp
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? by Silentgroper(m): 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Leemao.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
Powerfly:

I don't smoke everyday. Weed is my regular. Az is once in a year, sk na twice in 5 months. I use to avoid other strains of weed coz of the chemicals added and the body heat.
I be virgin for loud and colorado side.

Ohh my gad see analysis,,,,,,grin

Sha be careful,,,,,wink

Addiction to it is exactly like betting's own ,,,you need to be very wise,, and don't do it if it is not necessary,,,,,,,,,wink

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? by Silentgroper(m): 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fact1:

grin mad oo

Bossman. U dn too dey shalaye jor.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? by Burgerlomo: 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
I have crush and mirinda on any beautiful gal here.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? by Silentgroper(m): 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

Holumhidey...u are making me blush..if u want to see my pics..will u send u on watsapp
Aunty philomena. Y u con quote me na. Abi u wnt mke e pain me. Lol. Aunty if u no gt big nyash, e no fit pain me o.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
Silentgroper:
Bossman. U dn too dey shalaye jor.

Hmmmm,, i can't mislead any human being ,,just because I wanna feel among,,,

She must not be addicted to it and it is dangerous to one's health,,,,,,, that's the simple truth my brother,,,,,,,,wink
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? by Silentgroper(m): 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fact1:

Hmmmm,, i can't mislead any human being ,,just because I wanna feel among,,,

She must not be addicted to it and it is dangerous to one's health,,,,,,, that's the simple truth my brother,,,,,,,,wink
True though
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
Silentgroper:
True though

Yeah my brother,,,

You must not be fvcking addicted to that shit,,, you will hate yourself later,,,,,,,,,

You're so valid my brother,,,,,✌️✊✌️❤️❤️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can U Lick D Sperms Of D One U Luv Ladies / How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife / Six Reasons Married Men Keep Running After 'call Girls'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.