Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays (8371 Views)

Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses / I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened / As A Guy What Is The Worst Thin Ur Gf ,wife Or Parent Have Ever Said To You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Deceptionlove: 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
MrBachelor:
They understand that times have changed and the country is not as productive, prosperous, and easy as during their time. They've realized our priorities have shifted, and getting married is not as important as establishing oneself.

Thank you mr bachelor. Simple and Short. Your Monicker really looks good. I wish I can have a Replica of It lol......

3 Likes

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by jumper524(m): 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
Deceptionlove:
I've been noticing lately most parent have soften their pedal In asking thier children "When are you getting married" nowadays Most especially the Bachelors. What could be the cause??
were overpopulated in the world already.
no point making a fuss

1 Like

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by franklingud(m): 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
Blame buhari!

Blame APC!

Blame Nigeria!

Blame economy!

Blame village people!

Blame!

Blame!

Blame!

1 Like

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Deceptionlove: 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
franklingud:
Blame buhari!
Blame APC!
Blame Nigeria!
Blame economy!
Blame village people!

Blame!
Blame!
Blame!
Ah han Wetin naw bros, This your list na die....... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by EgusiShankly: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
They still do...
Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by calebadeosun: 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
Deceptionlove:

This wonderful analysis got me some chills down my spine. Most of these ladies have turned to Private Oloshos. It Is well my brother.......
Do u knw some even do olosho as a side hustle sef....i use to have one in ma former company

3 Likes

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Deceptionlove: 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
calebadeosun:
Do u knw some even do olosho as a side hustle sef....i use to have one in ma former company

Sure thing, They are everywhere now. There Is one In my neighborhood. She Is using her Food Canteen as cover up. She sells food during the day and sell the main the main at night. Na real double hustle, Another one Is a stylist, See person go tire to dey mention. The Issue I have with most of them Is, they will say who are they cheating with? Is It not Men like us. Then I'll be like, Yes I know but Why don't you turn down their advances, Disgrace anyone who Is so adamant among them. They will never cross their boundary again. By then they will just keep shut and be looking like a lost dog.....

4 Likes

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by DeBuddingSummer: 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
When I was broke, none wanted me. Am now comfortable and living large. Most dirty Nigerian women want me. But as I do the maths, it doesn't add up anymore. Which leaves me with the question... What do these bitches want from a Nigga?

Am in my 30s and marriage is the last thing on my mind.

Most women who are coming to me for marriage are retired Badoo and Tinder prostitutes.

In their Teens, Early twenties and Late twenties, they love to roll with guys that mess them up. They never gave me attention.

When they are now over used and getting wrinkled, they will now start looking for an innocent Nigerian man to heap their worn out body on. More like scraps of bones that the flesh is gone.

I pity any guy or man that falls for this.

9 Likes

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Deceptionlove: 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
DeBuddingSummer:
When I was broke, none wanted me. Am now comfortable and living large. Most dirty Nigerian women want me. But as I do the maths, it doesn't add up anymore. Which leaves me with the question... What do these bitches want from a Nigga?

Am in my 30s and marriage is the last thing on my mind.

Most women who are coming to me for marriage are retired Badoo and Tinder prostitutes.

In their Teens, Early twenties and Late twenties, they love to roll with guys that mess them up. They never gave me attention.

When they are now over used and getting wrinkled, they will now start looking for an innocent Nigerian man to heap their worn out body on. More like scraps of bones that the flesh is gone.

I pity any guy or man that falls for this.

May God continue to bless you my brother. Never settle down except you find a worthy, decent, submissive, contented lady/Virgin. Leave the Gamers and Manipulators to their counterparts Polithiefcians, Yahoos, Drug Barons, Agberos and the Gullible SIMPS.... These Hoes of nowadays wants to eat their Cake and have It. E no fit possible laye laye.....

8 Likes

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Geeflow(m): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
Yomit71:

Amen, one was telling to do yahoo, she went as far getting me someone who will put me through. am having mixed feeling with her right now. How can a woman be so desperate to push her man to the wall?

laugh wan kill me
Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Silentgroper(m): 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
Mandela27:
Lets make babies instead.We both promiscious.No marriage.
.. Good idea.

why stress.

mhistahrah. Scratch marriage, lets make babies. Momma would understand.
Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by tiswell(m): 2:56am On Oct 27, 2020
virginprincess:
For those of you saying there are no marriageable girls again, what of the men themselves are they good, there is no responsible man again in nigeria, the girls you people are talking about is it not men that take them out, you people will just type rubbish without thinking.
Na by force to go out with men?

It's their insatiable quest for material things and greed that makes them jump from one D to another.

3 Likes

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Mryacks: 3:37am On Oct 27, 2020
seniormallam:
Every where Is tight now, no money , if you talk about marriage their blood pressure will shoot up straight, they don't even want to hear anything ceremony right now

grin
Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by anochuko01(m): 5:48am On Oct 27, 2020
Davigle:
well I can only say about my parent especially my dad, though I'm still in school almost done with it by the way and I had a discussion with my dad sometimes back and he was asking at what age do I want to settled down and I told him that I've never thought of marriage and I don't intend to do so until I've made some achievements in life then MAYBE think of marriage. Well my dad became angry and started talking all sorts, me being the first born and him wanting to see his grandchildren, and he was like when that time comes it's either I find a wife or he would find one for me and I'm like pops chill naw make I finish school, make money before we start any drama lols. funny enough he and my siblings have taken note to monitor me because I don't show interest in girls (not that they are trying push me into a relationship now) though I don't know why but they seem to be bother about my not being interested in girls and I'm not gay (I'm very Homo phobic).

no one in the family can try this with me.
i didnt force them to marry and birth me, so why bother my life

2 Likes

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by femi4: 5:58am On Oct 27, 2020
Deceptionlove:
I've been noticing lately most parent have soften their pedal In asking thier children "When are you getting married" nowadays Most especially the Bachelors. What could be the cause??
Not until he's employed. Most parents are still feeding their kids up till age 35 under the same roof

The economy isn't helping guys out there to settle down on time

3 Likes

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 27, 2020
Many of them have realized that the more they sing when are you getting a wife, the more it irritates boys.

These days, it's better to tell boys the opposite like my son don't marry when you're not ready or don't be in a haste to get married and you will see the speed he go take impregnate person daughter. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by ednut1(m): 6:21am On Oct 27, 2020
We are in the era of equality. Women have joined men in hoeing. And men are shocked. I remember when i was in jss1 and co. Boys used to visit brothels to nack. Today the boys in jss1 dont visit such. They sleep with their fellow jss1 and 2 girls grin. Married men too keep chasing small girls with money and gifts. Una dey complain here grin
Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Deceptionlove: 6:28am On Oct 27, 2020
tiswell:
Na by force to go out with men?

It's their insatiable quest for material things and greed that makes them jump from one D to another.

Lol I tire Ooooh. Awon Olojukokoro. Their eyes no and legs no dey gree stay one place. At least no be everything wey dem offer person, person go dey chop or collect. No be Nigerians girl, They will receive anything that Is receivable lol......

4 Likes

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Hachemedes: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
Simply because the country is not doing so well

3 Likes

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Deceptionlove: 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hachemedes:
Simply because the country is in shamble.

Apt, Major Factor. Simple and Short.......

2 Likes

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by AlphaSoul: 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
Davigle:
well I can only say about my parent especially my dad, though I'm still in school almost done with it by the way and I had a discussion with my dad sometimes back and he was asking at what age do I want to settled down and I told him that I've never thought of marriage and I don't intend to do so until I've made some achievements in life then MAYBE think of marriage. Well my dad became angry and started talking all sorts, me being the first born and him wanting to see his grandchildren, and he was like when that time comes it's either I find a wife or he would find one for me and I'm like pops chill naw make I finish school, make money before we start any drama lols. funny enough he and my siblings have taken note to monitor me because I don't show interest in girls (not that they are trying push me into a relationship now) though I don't know why but they seem to be bother about my not being interested in girls and I'm not gay (I'm very Homo phobic).
grin... Your post really cracked me
up.

The subtle and overt pressures
are usually on the first borns to
get married on time. I had that
subtle pressure too years back.

Your pop must be a real OG.
Lol

1 Like

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Davidolu2: 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
Yomit71:

Amen, one was telling to do yahoo, she went as far getting me someone who will put me through. am having mixed feeling with her right now. How can a woman be so desperate to push her man to the wall?
Use her do Yahoo

(1) (2) (Reply)

RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves. / 18+whatsapp Group For Sex - Chat,hookup ,videos / Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.