Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses (4229 Views)

Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) / I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays / Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by ogbiwa: 6:16am On Mar 30, 2022
An interesting challenge was played by a group of Nigerian women on social media which involved acting as though they intend to send money to their boyfriends.

A man introduced the game on Twitter when he asked women to send message to their boyfriend on WhatsApp asking him to send his account number.

Many women participated in the challenge and the reactions are nothing nothing short of shocking and hilarious.

Most of the men thought that their women were joking when they asked for account number because it is not something they are used to doing.

The women shared screenshots of their boyfriends replies online and it sparked mixed reactions.

https://www.correctng.com/nigerian-women-play-a-game-of-asking-their-boyfriend-for-account-number-the-reactions-are-hilariously-unbelievable-screenshots/

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by ogbiwa: 6:17am On Mar 30, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by ogbiwa: 6:17am On Mar 30, 2022
Smh

1 Like

Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by ogbiwa: 6:18am On Mar 30, 2022
Last

1 Like

Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by MadamVanessa(f): 6:21am On Mar 30, 2022
shocked

It's not a big deal. I have lost count of how many times I have sent money , huge amount to him when I was doing that shit called boyfriend. But men are not to be trusted. I rather use my money and got myself quality dildos. Dildos has never disappointed me yet, and there's no sign that it going to disappoint me. Maximum orgasm is what I am getting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 30, 2022
funny
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Cutehector(m): 6:23am On Mar 30, 2022
angry
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by chatinent: 6:24am On Mar 30, 2022
Funny folks.
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by donbachi(m): 6:26am On Mar 30, 2022
See wetin naija girls done turn dem sef to.

1 Like

Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Anaerobi(m): 6:29am On Mar 30, 2022
Hahahaha. LoL

That Gender of Eve eh.

LoL... when? When will I get babe that will steal my account number and be sending me. Lol

1 Like

Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by qekng40(f): 6:31am On Mar 30, 2022
Lol.
Comrade, easy on us grin

1 Like

Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by PussyOdour(m): 6:34am On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's not a big deal. I have lost count of how many times I have sent money , huge amount to him when I was doing that shit called boyfriend. But men are not to be trusted. I rather use my money and got myself quality dildos. Dildos has never disappointed me yet, and there's sign that it going to disappoint me. Maximum orgasm is what I am getting.

The only time you de serious is when you're commenting on Ukraine and Russia war, or Nigeria politics finished. Always talking trash. Love Machine Kee you

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by ogbiwa: 6:36am On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's not a big deal. I have lost count of how many times I have sent money , huge amount to him when I was doing that shit called boyfriend. But men are not to be trusted. I rather use my money and got myself quality dildos. Dildos has never disappointed me yet, and there's sign that it going to disappoint me. Maximum orgasm is what I am getting.

So sorry to interject madam, but I think you may have some issues you need to work on offline. I think there's something missing in your life and you're trying to fill it up by getting abusive attention online. I've seen this symptom too many times and see where it ends. If you're willing, I can show you the love of God to fill that missing space. You can quote one of my old posts. Trust me, you're worth far more than an online troll

24 Likes

Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by McGg: 6:39am On Mar 30, 2022
Women...
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Administration1: 6:46am On Mar 30, 2022
It happens sha
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by WatchYourSix: 6:48am On Mar 30, 2022
PussyOdour:

The only time you de serious is when you're commenting on Ukraine and Russia war, or Nigeria politics finished. Always talking trash. Love Machine Kee you

That person no be man...
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by thesicilian: 6:53am On Mar 30, 2022
Lol. One actually told his wife to "geddifork".
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Aniluvreal: 6:54am On Mar 30, 2022
ogbiwa:

So sorry to interject madam, but I think you may have some issues you need to work on offline. I think there's something missing in your life and you're trying to fill it up by getting abusive attention online. I've seen this symptom too many times and see where it ends. If you're willing, I can show you the love of God to fill that missing space. You can quote one of my old posts. Trust me, you're worth far more than an online troll
I don't think she's a troll , I think she's this type that speaks her mind, she doesn't care what you think of her.

Someone like her may have a different life outside nairaland . Maybe she's just cashing cruise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by WatchYourSix: 6:56am On Mar 30, 2022
ogbiwa:

You have too much time ...
U better go and do street evangelism

4 Likes

Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:01am On Mar 30, 2022
One of the funniest thread in weeks, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Skyfornia(m): 7:06am On Mar 30, 2022
Very anyhow human beings grin grin grin
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's not a big deal. I have lost count of how many times I have sent money , huge amount to him when I was doing that shit called boyfriend. But men are not to be trusted. I rather use my money and got myself quality dildos. Dildos has never disappointed me yet, and there's no sign that it going to disappoint me. Maximum orgasm is what I am getting.
I'm sure you have a diff life outside here. You just wanna troll for attention.
But be careful what you write here,other innocent young girls might be reading this and that's bad
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Michelle55: 7:19am On Mar 30, 2022
Quite hilarious! This depicts the kinda parasitic relationships most male folks are into without realizing it.
You mustn't wait for a special occasion before treating your man right, it kinda gives him the assurance that you've got his back even when he doesn't say his struggles aloud.

Let's learn the act of giving irrespective of gender, it doesn't matter if you guys are dating or not. Learn to be generous!

3 Likes

Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Brian47(m): 7:34am On Mar 30, 2022
Who go collect my account number undecided
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by PussyOdour(m): 7:36am On Mar 30, 2022
ogbiwa:

You get time sha. So Madam Vanessa is the one you're writing all these to. It has no effect I swear.
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Ecos(m): 7:48am On Mar 30, 2022
grin
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:58am On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Great. Try Lesbianism it is even sweeter. Or even shit eating, the best for human waste like you.

1 Like

Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by zexy2030(m): 8:04am On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Vanessa there is something u need to understand. When get hooked to wrong people because ur instinct will tell you but most of u ladies don't think logically but emotionally,,hey he satisfies me, he does this or that...you forget some others about him, but us men, we think both ways.
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Blunttruth: 8:09am On Mar 30, 2022
Lol, similar funny responses when wives were asked to send their husbands I love you messages. You need to see responses ranging from "what do you want" to "are you sick", and "what did you do now", to" the money you saw is not mine."

2 Likes

Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Prolificgiant(m): 8:11am On Mar 30, 2022
It can only be strange in a country like Nigeria but in a saner clime its a norm,if u are good in cleaning and reside around yaba ,bariga axis chat me up ,lets talk
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Blunttruth: 8:12am On Mar 30, 2022
ogbiwa:

I think she's just catching fun.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"How Cute" - Guinean Musician, Grand P's Asian Lover Gushes Over Him. / Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) / Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.