Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car (45533 Views)

'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads / 6 Of The Most Expensive Car Paint Options That Can Buy A New Car / Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by emmabucks: 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ask her her job

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by maoolamik: 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
Wow.Congrats to her.I would still Like to drill her though.Nice waist
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Reeberry: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
Damikjay:
u know why she unblocked them
- for more customers in her job.
- for trend on social media.
- for cyber bullying.
if u know u know
Who doesn't know these are the reasons she unblocked them?
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by cmecproblem(m): 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
Phew! At least someone's had a good 2020.
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by just2endowed: 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
froxydydx:
Those poorly trained and unfit illiterates called SARS that refused to stick to their job description would've tagged her a yahoo girl.

Sars Still dey road ohhh....
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Babara1994(m): 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Beckysexy:
Yes girl! That's the spirit
Always let your success speak for you
My turn is also coming and haters will be shocked.

Small girl with big God

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Yeyenairaland(m): 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
She will not say the truth how it happened.

She's calling GOD upandan

I know them

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by proclinician: 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
The state is on 24hours curfew at the moment.

Okay. Nawaooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by UchecoOtentic(m): 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
envoymedia:
Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates Purchase Of Her Dream Car (Photos)

A Texas-based Nigerian beauty Youtuber, Sophiology gifted herself a 2020 Mercedes Benz E350, IgbereTV reports.

Sophiology took to Instagram on Sunday, October 25, to share her testimony along with photos of the new car she purchased two months ago, adding that she unblocked all her haters so "they can shine their eyes too"

She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGxbnHqjX38/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Sometimes I wonder who's my enemies
Who gat to holla me when i make money.
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Chykes4micheal: 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
So my question is how did she actually know all her haters by their name... undecided

This one surprise me o
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by FireKing: 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
envoymedia:
Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates Purchase Of Her Dream Car (Photos)

A Texas-based Nigerian beauty Youtuber, Sophiology gifted herself a 2020 Mercedes Benz E350, IgbereTV reports.

Sophiology took to Instagram on Sunday, October 25, to share her testimony along with photos of the new car she purchased two months ago, adding that she unblocked all her haters so "they can shine their eyes too"

She wrote:

madam well done.... I can see you audio haters
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Chibyke111(m): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
MejiLoyon:
OmO na her kind of obow I dey like.
Nicely shaved, well toned,see the sides you go know say it's well taken care off. See the little drop at the labia...shows a well nourished obow. Plus the obow get ishon. Ishon na muscle in English. Come swell small. Very nice. Na this kind obow I go chop like palliative. I go take my time chop am well before I login with my zamamzumbaraba.

Nice car

Mumu
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Respect55(m): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
Beckysexy:
My turn is also coming and haters will be shocked.

See this one that doesn't have money to sub ��
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Jesusjudy: 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
l celebrate with you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Beckysexy(f): 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
orgylover:
as long as u can suck preek wella it will cum
Sorry, are you on drugs?
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Beckysexy(f): 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
Respect55:

See this one that doesn't have money to sub ��
Not everyone is broke like you darling.
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Beckysexy(f): 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
Babara1994:

Small girl with big God
Ok you mean yourself?
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Beckysexy(f): 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
muller101:
Successful vagina
Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Beckysexy(f): 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
femi4:
Which spirit? You better be careful coveting osho spirit
Kjjhgfdsfgh
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Ishilove: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
Small girl with a big god. Awon motivational speakers
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by escapefromusa(f): 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
crackhaus:
Congratulations Miss Sophiology

But we know that since you're based in Texas, USA, you have not paid for the car in full... grin
'

Celebrating her new rental.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Olarewaju89: 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
MejiLoyon:
[s]OmO na her kind of obow I dey like.
Nicely shaved, well toned,see the sides you go know say it's well taken care off. See the little drop at the labia...shows a well nourished obow. Plus the obow get ishon. Ishon na muscle in English. Come swell small. Very nice. Na this kind obow I go chop like palliative. I go take my time chop am well before I login with my zamamzumbaraba.
[/s]

Nice car

But why are you like this? undecided

You just spend time to type rubbish

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
MejiLoyon:
OmO na her kind of obow I dey like.

Nice car
grin grin grin grin grin my guy, you be correct monkey banana, me and my brother don laugh kill our sef here. Which kain persin you be sef. Sars suppose arrest you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Wisestoner007(m): 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
The first picture has shown me the Koko...
Small girl with big God all over social medium has turn something else
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Happy2020: 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
Idiot. She is in the US where half the population can buy this car if they want too. All it takes a a small down payment. Stupid bitch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by kudinkarfe: 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
stanliwise:
Dis does not apply in this case o
My brother that is exactly what happened. They were friends before she get the money but she is now telling the whole world that she unfriend them.... level don change now.
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by stanliwise(m): 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
kudinkarfe:

My brother that is exactly what happened. They were friends before she get the money but she is now telling the whole world that she unfriend them.... level don change now.
You made a statement of not having friends because of riches but this ones you just saw has a lot of friends and unblocked the ones that maybe hasn’t been hyping her life style so as to pepper them
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by preshy2020(f): 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
My turn is also coming and haters will be shocked. God is great
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by ElPhoche(m): 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
envoymedia:

She wrote:

For oyibo land, "I bought a car" is 99.9% of the case 'hire purchase'. All you need is a down payment, then you will be paying installments every month. I can categorically say that it is the same thing in for her. She did not drop any $60,000 for that car. My fiancee is still paying for her car, which she has been driving for 6 years. I no wan hear story, na why I save full money go buy clean Camry 2011. I go still use finance buy my Mercedez S 550 when I go deh ready to move onto the next level.
Make we deh understand yankee people when they said they bought a house or car, na finance be the parole. For Naija, we no deh finance, we deh buy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by ElPhoche(m): 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
crackhaus:
Congratulations Miss Sophiology

But we know that since you're based in Texas, USA, you have not paid for the car in full... grin
Even if she is based in Washington smiley smiley . All you need to 'buy' a car is a good credit score and small down payment. Dont be surprised if she is still paying for that car after 5 years.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by crackhaus: 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
ElPhoche:
Even if she is based in Washington smiley smiley . All you need to 'buy' a car is a good credit score and small down payment. Dont be surprised if she is still paying for that car after 5 years.
Lol, true... And for a 2020 model straight out of the manufacturer's lot, the payment plan may even be spread to more than just 5years.
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by ElPhoche(m): 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
crackhaus:

Lol, true... And for a 2020 model straight out of the manufacturer's lot, the payment plan may even be spread to more than just 5years.
I tell you....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Auto-makers Used To Do Before They Started Making Cars / My Experience With A Man I Bashed His SUV Yesterday. / 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Interior Spied With Massive Infotainment Touchscreen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.