Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car (45571 Views)

Man Crashes His New Car As Soon As He Got To His Village To Celebrate (Video) / 6 Of The Most Expensive Car Paint Options That Can Buy A New Car / Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by OneKinGuy(m): 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
This is how people dey find trouble for themselves. If person carry your picture go babalawo, u go talk say devil don do u am.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by nograv: 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
envoymedia:
Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates Purchase Of Her Dream Car (Photos)

A Texas-based Nigerian beauty Youtuber, Sophiology gifted herself a 2020 Mercedes Benz E350, IgbereTV reports.

Sophiology took to Instagram on Sunday, October 25, to share her testimony along with photos of the new car she purchased two months ago, adding that she unblocked all her haters so "they can shine their eyes too"

She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGxbnHqjX38/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Fine babes like this are no longer in Naija hmmm..

Buhari I curse you...
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
pussie money is more lucrative than selling bitcoin or Forex
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by omojesu202(m): 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
MejiLoyon:
OmO na her kind of obow I dey like.
Nicely shaved, well toned,see the sides you go know say it's well taken care off. See the little drop at the labia...shows a well nourished obow. Plus the obow get ishon. Ishon na muscle in English. Come swell small. Very nice. Na this kind obow I go chop like palliative. I go take my time chop am well before I login with my zamamzumbaraba.

Nice car

dirty obow is what you're eating

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Irritant: 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
U nor be Buhari u dey say people dey hate? Hate Wettin? Na who get dat time to waste? grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Fearlez: 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Nicely shaved, well toned,see the sides you go know say it's well taken care off. See the little drop at the labia...shows a well nourished obow. Plus the obow get ishon. Ishon na muscle in English. Come swell small. Very nice. Na this kind obow I go chop like palliative. I go take my time chop am well before I login with my zamamzumbaraba.

Nice car
your level of sexual starvation make you dey see vision. No part of her labia come out at all.

If scientists get this kind zeal you get for oboh dem for done find covid vaccine since.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Royalfurnitures: 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
Just to pepper them

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
When your only validation is social media channel
that doesn’t belong to your father. Who cares? Since she don post. She get house? Or she’s still renting? Confused generation

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by ttobizz(m): 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
Beckysexy:
Yes girl! That's the spirit
Always let your success speak for you
My turn is also coming and haters will be shocked.

We are always by you and with you
You will never walk alone.

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Spectaclesawe25: 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
This is why Nigeria is in recession... Politicians have loot this country dry, and most of this money ends up in the hands of this 'benefit babes'.
No job but she can afford a 2020 Mercedes Benz.
Which way Naija??

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by ofiko123(m): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
froxydydx:
Those poorly trained and unfit illiterates called SARS that refused to stick to their job description would've tagged her a yahoo girl.

I am telling you..
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by mydivinely: 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
I can't remember when last I read of EFCC investigating anybody.....hope they won't resume when 2023 draw near...my thoughts though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by ofiko123(m): 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
Congratulations to her on her new ride..
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by SmartPolician: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
MejiLoyon:

Nice car

Anakogheri
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Edusouls(m): 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
Girls and materialism, people are praying for God’s Grace to survive in this very trying times, This chicken brain is celebrating Benz car, something hoodlums would vandalise and burn within minutes..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Emoney08: 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
really
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by sylve11: 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
MejiLoyon:

Nice car

na wa o.. sad cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
Olosho has finally made it grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Chris2863(m): 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
grin grin
Calabar1stSon:
Hope you made a complete payment because I don't want to hear that comedian Ebiye happened later
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by lymelyte(m): 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
MejiLoyon:

Nice car
you nor get sense at all grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by stanliwise(m): 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
kudinkarfe:
Sometimes success makes you feel your friends are your enemies and before you realize you are alone with no single friend.
Dis does not apply in this case o
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
Not new. Many sleep your way through year 2020 ladies have also bought cars. They call their testimony Big God sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Trueteller0147: 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
MejiLoyon:

Nice car

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by femi4: 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
Beckysexy:
Yes girl! That's the spirit
Always let your success speak for you
My turn is also coming and haters will be shocked.

Which spirit? You better be careful coveting osho spirit
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Chiemeka1: 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
When you share your problems with your haters, get ready for miseries. For they will scorn at you and cause you ruins. Rather, share your glory with them and that will keep them dumbfounded forever. Stories are shared with helpers, while glories are meant for scorners.
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by dederocs(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
Poverty mentality.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by muller101(m): 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
Beckysexy:
Yes girl! That's the spirit Always let your success speak for you My turn is also coming and haters will be shocked.
Successful vagina

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by 12345baba(m): 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
I hope she paid in full
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by bukatyne(f): 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
If you are so concerned about haters that you unblocked them to see you 'suceed', they must be doing a goog job.

Congratulations on your car.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Interior Spied With Massive Infotainment Touchscreen / My Experience With A Man I Bashed His SUV Yesterday. / Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.