Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car (45558 Views)

'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads / 6 Of The Most Expensive Car Paint Options That Can Buy A New Car / Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Bbbwings: 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Not hard to get a car loan at 25% surcharge.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by NERDYDREAMS(m): 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Misplaced priorities
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by JIMMY1393: 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Blackmoran:
she bought it or "he" bought it for her?

Abi...you dey mind dem
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by TinubuGoQuench(f): 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Rahkman: 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Olutunde1999(m): 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Who cares?
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Farki: 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Narcissistic, attention seeking behaviour. She cares so much about what the "haters" think.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by KingAzari: 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by motionarena: 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
H
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by paxi7: 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
E for energy
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by uselessmod2: 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
na only haters. undecided

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by EmekaBlue(m): 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
Her pvssy has finally paid well

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Franzinni: 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
That car is beautiful ...
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by kudinkarfe: 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
Sometimes success makes you feel your friends are your enemies and before you realize you are alone with no single friend.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by proclinician: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
Hope you made a complete payment because I don't want to hear that comedian Ebiye happened later

Pls oo I want to travel to calabar and pick up my appointment letter from UCTH. What is the situation there concerning the unrest. I'll be plying through ITU and odukpani express ways.
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Deceptionlove: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Only God knows how many Infected dvck and Virus would have been dumped Into that ever smelly hole. Well let me felicitate with you so It won't be like I be badbelle. grin grin grin More Potty Potter and dvcks to your Infected pvssy. Ride the world Hoe lo sho......grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
saaphiere:
I'm next in line.
You? this lazy girl? don't just dream, work hard
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Attih(m): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Am on free mode, what did she say happened to her village people smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Nmezor(f): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hmmm, good 4 her
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Temmylee01(m): 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
shoooooooooooooooooots

I believe them raw niggars go don kpansh that ass tirelessly......common is not easy to get that white baby bull right there... that babe is a realllest shooooooooooooooooooooter

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by pansophist(m): 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
Lol, she needs to find rich haters, not broke one.
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Confirmedzombie: 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
God bless you dear. More keys to your hands.

Im so often at a loose to find the words to let you know how much i love you.

Wish I can be your guy. Love you baby more than words could ever say.

My soul mate

Haters can go hug transformer.
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Attih(m): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
proclinician:

Pls oo I want to travel to calabar and pick up my appointment letter from UCTH. What is the situation there concerning the unrest. I'll be plying through ITU and odukpani express ways.

Can't the appointment letter wait as I don't encourage traveling at this time. Even in my dream, I won't travel
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
Buying a car abroad if no big deal. Even a cleaner can buy such and pay back over 5 to 7 years.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Ken91(m): 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
kai, this girl go sweet walahi.
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by crackhaus: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
Congratulations Miss Sophiology

A Texas-based Nigerian beauty Youtuber, Sophiology gifted herself a 2020 Mercedes Benz E350

But we know that since you're based in Texas, USA, you have not paid for the car in full... grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by Beckysexy(f): 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

common baby girl
haters won't be shocked
Never underrate the power of a working and an unblocked kpekus
Poor mentality.

But not all goal-driven ladies are into prostitution like you belief.
Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by EgunMogaji2: 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
envoymedia:
Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates Purchase Of Her Dream Car (Photos)

A Texas-based Nigerian beauty Youtuber, Sophiology gifted herself a 2020 Mercedes Benz E350, IgbereTV reports.

Sophiology took to Instagram on Sunday, October 25, to share her testimony along with photos of the new car she purchased two months ago, adding that she unblocked all her haters so "they can shine their eyes too"

She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGxbnHqjX38/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

While not impossible but it’s not improbable that this is at best a leased Benz and not a purchase. It could even be a luxury daily or weekly rental.

In any case it’s not that a big of a deal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Unblocks All Her 'Haters' On Instagram As She Celebrates New Car by proclinician: 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
Attih:

Can't the appointment letter wait as I don't encourage traveling at this time. Even in my dream, I won't travel

Nawaooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Auto-makers Used To Do Before They Started Making Cars / 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Interior Spied With Massive Infotainment Touchscreen / My Experience With A Man I Bashed His SUV Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.