Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This (8289 Views)

Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? / Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? / How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This by HomerTimpson: 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
TheCork:

Bro..talk to SweetCunt97 from Nairaland...she the expart!!!! (truss me) cheesy
don't be deceived @sweetcunt97 is really sweeter than you think,all this altitude is just a defence
Re: Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
illicit:
U will press her thighs together instead of spreading it ni .... wink

Yeye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
This is one of the reasons I can't sleep with women who've had vaginal delivery or abortion. I just can't.

You nor go marry abi?

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

Not gonna have a wife. But if I choose to have a child, then she has to deliver the child through CS if she wants me to keep fccking her.

What da actual fvck? Nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This by ReluctantAdult(m): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

What da actual fvck? Nonsense angry
Why are you worked up over my choices and decisions?

Watch your utterances around me kid.
Re: Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This by dorin27(f): 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
HomerTimpson:
oh dear! am not back fully actually! But its nice to know you thinking of me. THANKS FOR ASKING
when did you become a BABE?
Re: Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
Make the guy leave now
No be his fault she dey use the hole do giveaway for different people nau
Make he leave
Make she go put NEPA pole inside
Re: Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

Why are you worked up over my choices and decisions?

Watch your utterances around me kid.

Me kid? Who is this nuisance again undecided

A reluctant adult is calling me a kid, are you high in cheap drugs

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This by Escabado: 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
Yomit71:

you pet her since she knows the condition, otherwise if she say no then do the little you can do. no be by force afterall

But have you fvk a girl through her ass before and how the experience ?
Re: Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This by rainerboy1010: 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

You nor go marry abi?

No mind am lol�
Re: Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This by ReluctantAdult(m): 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Me kid? Who is this nuisance again undecided

A reluctant adult is calling me a kid, are you high in cheap drugs
I've maintained a classy attitude on this section in the midst of the shits I see you kids post on here. Your attempt to drag me into your stupid kids fights on here is DOA. So fvck off and never quote my post again. Be very warned, Airhead.
Re: Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This by Yomit71(m): 8:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Escabado:

But have you fvk a girl through her ass before and how the experience ?
No, every time i tried it the place is just too tight my penis find it difficult to enter. Though I read that with lube and a little fingering in the ass, it make it more easy to penetrate.
Have not try it though
Re: Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

I've maintained a classy attitude on this section in the midst of the shits I see you kids post on here. Your attempt to drag me into your stupid kids fights on here is DOA. So fvck off and never quote my post again. Be very warned, Airhead.

People like you are always on my radar whenever they say @emboldened,

Therefore, reluctant adult aka crawling toddler, I'll continue to quote and quote and qoute you till infinity, I want to see the worst you can do on a faceless forum.

But what surprises me is, how will a kid call someone else a kid, lmao cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This by Ahmback(m): 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
Funny, lol,���

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This by HomerTimpson: 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
dorin27:
when did you become a BABE?
since when you stopped asking of me na tongue
Re: Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This by dorin27(f): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
HomerTimpson:
since when you stopped asking of me na tongue
Mabinu. But have I really asked of you?
Re: Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

People like you are always on my radar whenever they say @emboldened,

Therefore, reluctant adult aka crawling toddler, I'll continue to quote and quote and qoute you till infinity, I want to see the worst you can do on a faceless forum.

But what surprises me is, how will a kid call someone else a kid, lmao cheesy

Chai.. u go like quarrel pass fight sha cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This by HomerTimpson: 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
dorin27:
Mabinu. But have I really asked of you?
of cos not, thought we were fwends and fwends are to watchout for each other. Right? Anyway thanks for asking of me now
Re: Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This by dorin27(f): 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
HomerTimpson:
of cos not, thought we were fwends and fwends are to watchout for each other. Right? Anyway thanks for asking of me now
I'll have this in mind. You're welcome still wink
Re: Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This by HomerTimpson: 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
dorin27:
I'll have this in mind. You're welcome still wink
so you have unfriend me in your mind before. Hmmm ya welcome too
Re: Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This by dorin27(f): 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
grin cheesy
HomerTimpson:
so you have unfriend me in your mind before. Hmmm ya welcome too
How is that even possible?
Re: Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This by HomerTimpson: 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
dorin27:
grin :DHow is that even possible?
shebi you are playing mind game with me...its normal now its girls thing
Re: Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This by dorin27(f): 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
HomerTimpson:
shebi you are playing mind game with me...its normal now its girls thing
I had no idea. Maybe I should try it too
Re: Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This by HomerTimpson: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
dorin27:
LOL you sound like you don't have boyfriend(s)...
Re: Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This by illicit(m): 1:05am On Oct 27, 2020
Re: Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This by rainerboy1010: 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
dorin27:

This girl shaaa
Re: Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
This is one of the reasons I can't sleep with women who've had vaginal delivery or abortion. I just can't.

Reread ur comment...........assess ur brain! Reassess it again!!
Re: Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This by dorin27(f): 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
undecided
rainerboy1010:

This girl shaaa
Re: Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This by dorin27(f): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Smh...I dare you to say or think this way again when you get married.
Re: Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This by EmpressEmerald(f): 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
i need to learn
Re: Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This by EmpressEmerald(f): 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

You nor go marry abi?
help me ask oh
Re: Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This by moodyguy: 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
How wud u know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) / . / Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.