Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Guys And Girls How Do You Feel Being Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Girls How Do You Feel Being Single (1191 Views)

Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) / Benefits Of Being Single / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Girls How Do You Feel Being Single by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
Are you single by choice or due to circumstances or lack of opportunity or due to rejection?? It must be hard seeing others with their lovers when you got no one.
How do you cope with the loneliness? I know lot of single guys self-service a lot. Mastubate a lot. Guess due to the hormones.
As for me, as far as i have a good job and adopt a kid, that is enough for me. Being single doesn't really affect me that much.. And i'm single by choice due to some circumstances..

1 Like

Re: Guys And Girls How Do You Feel Being Single by Sundrus: 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
I no even come know whether I dey single or occupied sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Girls How Do You Feel Being Single by HomerTimpson: 11:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
CUTE cut not that cute
Re: Guys And Girls How Do You Feel Being Single by Lordgascoigne: 11:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
By circumstance. And it's so hard to put up with but man gat no choice. Life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Girls How Do You Feel Being Single by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
To me,,,,

For now,,,,

Single life = Peaceful life angry

Don't know about Uuuuuu,,,, cool

4 Likes

Re: Guys And Girls How Do You Feel Being Single by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 27, 2020
my Friends always think something is wrong with me

na only me no get gf among us

Weed is my girlfriend, any stonner around Ogun State should hit me up, I'm tired of smoking alone.
Re: Guys And Girls How Do You Feel Being Single by 50power: 12:46am On Oct 27, 2020
If you are a Nigerian man or woman looking for someone to hook up with for marriage, friendship, relationship or BDSM, you can submit your profile on only Nigerian dating at https://ehookup.com.ng/
Re: Guys And Girls How Do You Feel Being Single by Nobody: 4:03am On Oct 27, 2020
Herrymax:
my Friends always think something is wrong with me

na only me no get gf among us
you not alone dear

1 Like

Re: Guys And Girls How Do You Feel Being Single by Nobody: 4:28am On Oct 27, 2020
grin grin grin I don't even want to be in a relationship I prefer to give people advice about relationship grin
Lot of things of mi mind cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Guys And Girls How Do You Feel Being Single by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 27, 2020
Dating is a big job

1 Like

Re: Guys And Girls How Do You Feel Being Single by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 27, 2020
Some men are afraid to approach women, some women are afraid to approach men..

1 Like

Re: Guys And Girls How Do You Feel Being Single by Mrscarter(f): 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
Sundrus:
I no even come know whether I dey single or occupied sef undecided

grin
Re: Guys And Girls How Do You Feel Being Single by Liverpoolman(m): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
Whatta guan man!

Have been single all my life, never had a girlfriend and I don't masturbate or do any indecent stuff, don't get it twisted I'm not a religious guy, I just love to live a "moral life".
#TeamNoSexBeforeMarriage.

3 Likes

Re: Guys And Girls How Do You Feel Being Single by davien(m): 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
Most ladies are a liability so I don't date, being single means I have complete devotion in myself, my work and my hobbies.

8 Likes

Re: Guys And Girls How Do You Feel Being Single by CAPSLOCKED: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Dating is a big job
THE KIND OF JOB THAT ONLY WOMEN GET PAID.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys And Girls How Do You Feel Being Single by mosdii(m): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
Being single is the bestest feeling.

1. I have time for yourself
2. I have time for business, work and school
3. Building myself intellectually, Physically, financially, economically and otherwise.
4. I'm happy and associates with anyone and everyone.
5. Etc etc
Re: Guys And Girls How Do You Feel Being Single by Freelane33(m): 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
Single by choice , sporadically hoeing in peace and carefully.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys And Girls How Do You Feel Being Single by lincsnuel: 12:21am On Oct 28, 2020
The question would could have been "guys, how do you feel being in a relationship?"

Asking the above question would have given you diverging views about dating and the sex involved.

My point is, unlike girls, most guys are "involuntarily" single mainly because girls don't do the chasing and because of other circumstances (e.g, lack of the balls to approach a lady; indifference due to the stress involved in dating; not emotionally, financially, psychologically ready; dating favours only women as a guy can still get plenty of sex from random chicks without dating; etc.)
Re: Guys And Girls How Do You Feel Being Single by StubbornGENIUS: 1:13am On Oct 28, 2020
Am single as a result of fear.There's a particular working class rich babe that's so into me,but I keep avoiding her.Sometimes it sucks to be single.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Girls How Do You Feel Being Single by starstunna1313(m): 3:14am On Oct 28, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Are you single by choice or due to circumstances or lack of opportunity or due to rejection?? It must be hard seeing others with their lovers when you got no one.
How do you cope with the loneliness? I know lot of single guys self-service a lot. Mastubate a lot. Guess due to the hormones.
As for me, as far as i have a good job and adopt a kid, that is enough for me. Being single doesn't really affect me that much.. And i'm single by choice due to some circumstances..

One of the BEST FEELINGS EVER
Re: Guys And Girls How Do You Feel Being Single by onyidon22(m): 4:25am On Oct 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Guys And Girls How Do You Feel Being Single by Yomit71(m): 6:30am On Oct 28, 2020
Am single because am in a long distance relationship
Re: Guys And Girls How Do You Feel Being Single by ademola964(m): 6:37am On Oct 28, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Some men are afraid to approach women, some women are afraid to approach men..

And can you approach a man ....?? Let start from here
Re: Guys And Girls How Do You Feel Being Single by JOACHINpedro: 7:12am On Oct 28, 2020
My own singleness get as e be o.
My babe no dy town so our relationship is on hold. When she comes back we will continue deceiving ourselves.

(1) (Reply)

Beware ,igbo Culture Don't Accept Traditional Marriage Outside Igbo Land / Domestic Violence I Need Your Advice / The Massive Fear Of Rejection - Women On Why They Hate Asking Men Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.