Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads (55417 Views)

Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads / Police, LASTMA, Agberos Threatening Our Livelihood, Tricycle Operators Lament / Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by ednut1(m): 5:13am On Oct 27, 2020
Na we go beg them to come back. Their plan is working. Brutality vs criminality. Which do you prefer

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:13am On Oct 27, 2020
Yellowbas grin
Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by IamTallest: 5:13am On Oct 27, 2020
So they now know dat they too are humans abi?when they were biz killing people,harrassing and labelling innocent citizens criminals,dey did not kno.karma is such a bitch.let them kno how it feels to be on d other side.As for staying out of d roads,they must come back and do the job dey are paid to do.they can resign if they dont want to continue.you cant be paid salary from my tax and be lounging in d barracks i paid for with my tax.nonsense.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by ecolime(m): 5:14am On Oct 27, 2020
Shithole country indeed.
Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by Midas01: 5:16am On Oct 27, 2020
At now the government and police will now feel what the citizens have been feeling at the hands of SARS.
Mkelv0106:
How do you want dem to be on the roads, when their lives is at risk. Police are endangered species for the now, make boiz mind come down first..
Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 27, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Back in the days ,way back police no full road na. Just one or two checkpoints and everywhere sweet. If them no dey road E good for me. No more happy weekend sir, Baba bless me, I go say make you park O.

Anyway this info no correct. Police full everywhere O. The road na their office na. If man no go office how he want take make money?
If police no dey road armed robbery go increase. Not by hoodlums but by them. For if them no get moral take control themselves during the day wey dem dey obtain in full glare imagine Wetin dem go dey do under the cover of darkness with their guns? Your guess is as good as mine

You summed them all up succinctly.

They should stay off the roads forever, bastards. People who need their services will go find them inside their stations, or call them out as required

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by Biodun556(m): 5:17am On Oct 27, 2020
adenigga:

https://m.guardian.ng/Panic-as-police-LASTMA-abandon-Lagos-roads

We are telling them but they said we are agent.

Aisha Yesufu, falz, and others could afford private security guards and will not bear the consequences of inflation that will follow.

Moderation moderation moderation is very critical in everything we are doing.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by PBeni(m): 5:19am On Oct 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by ifeanyijonah: 5:33am On Oct 27, 2020
you guys just need to caution the lastma men because their own will be worst than police, the day the lagosians will remember them they will know sey kaki no be leather,those lastma at ikeja along, the one they call baba olobi,that baba that always carry iron that he uses to punch peoples tyre and egima set, caution them,let them face traffic management,set of lastma men will just stand at ilezik just to arrest,for what? as a police or what?

4 Likes

Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by Goldenheart(m): 5:34am On Oct 27, 2020
Who dem help
Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by ivolt: 5:40am On Oct 27, 2020
Lagosians should not fear peaceful looters. They are fighting for our rights. Call on Falz, Davido and Yesufu to call their boys back. This mob action have exposed the indecency of many pretenders. There was this man I used to respect, he uses police security details when traveling. I was shocked when he was cheering the brutal killing videos of police officers in Lagos. I never knew he was a barbarian in suit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by ictplotter(m): 5:45am On Oct 27, 2020
They need new orientation before coming out again. Nigeria's police are monsters.
Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 27, 2020
I NO DEY SEE POLICE AND LASTMA FOR ROAD ANYTIME I VISIT EUROPE. OUR COUNTRY NO SECURE PASS DIA OWN. SO NOW DEM DON COMOT MAYBE OUR COUNTRY GO TAKE SMALL DEY SECURED LIKE THEIR OWN
Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by Ceenelly(m): 5:45am On Oct 27, 2020
IamTallest:
So they now know dat they too are humans abi?when they were biz killing people,harrassing and labelling innocent citizens criminals,dey did not kno.karma is such a bitch.let them kno how it feels to be on d other side.As for staying out of d roads,they must come back and do the job dey are paid to do.they can resign if they dont want to continue.you cant be paid salary from my tax and be lounging in d barracks i paid for with my tax.nonsense.
police also pay tax, so their salary also comes from their own tax not only yours and non police

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by Ceenelly(m): 5:47am On Oct 27, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
I NO DEY SEE POLICE AND LASTMA FOR ROAD ANYTIME I VISIT EUROPE. OUR COUNTRY NO SECURE PASS DIA OWN. SO NOW DEM DON COMOT MAYBE OUR COUNTRY GO TAKE SMALL DEY SECURED LIKE THEIR OWN
the security equipment and citizen data base Europe have does your country have it. Security is all about local

5 Likes

Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by adenigga(m): 5:51am On Oct 27, 2020
ednut1:
Na we go beg them to come back. Their plan is working. Brutality vs criminality. Which do you prefer

Is Brutality not criminality?

They should resign if they can't abide by the ethics of their job, period!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by Viktoreze(m): 5:51am On Oct 27, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by PAWG(m): 5:52am On Oct 27, 2020
Tboysalau:
Everyman for himself

That’s the position we’re at now. Most people don’t see it.

4 Likes

Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by ednut1(m): 5:58am On Oct 27, 2020
adenigga:

Is Brutality not criminality?

They should resign if they can't abide by the ethics of their job, period!
and is it you that will replace them

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by jidestroud(m): 5:59am On Oct 27, 2020
Moving around Lagos yesterday was hell. Lagos has fallen.
Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:01am On Oct 27, 2020
For a non-gun owning society, there is too much gun in hands of our security services.

List of services that carry asault weapon.
Military - Airforce, Navy, Army
Police - Mobile, EFCC, SARS
Special Services - DSS, SS
Civil Force - Civil Defense
Border - Immigration, Custom

This is just too much gun in circulation.
Regular police and civil defense should only have baton, no gun. Immigration should wear only side armor, no assault gun. Sars is redundant. DSS is redundant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:03am On Oct 27, 2020
Ayotemide:
What useless propanganda-ish BS is this?
Who is in pains?! grin grin
E go shock you.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by CID11: 6:03am On Oct 27, 2020
When a policeman stands on the way to collect 50 naira, what does he expect. If you go abroad, police don't stand on the way. They should reform or forget it. The Endsars protest has taught people how to deal with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by Walezy2020: 6:05am On Oct 27, 2020
Hmmm I feel for you Guys, honestly Police arent well taking care of, their Baracks ain't okay,under payed to make it worst they don't provide them essential equipment to work.before this time if robbers are operating some where for them to go & confront them is wahala because they ain't well equipped.provide them correct guns & all the kits needed like bullet proof it will boost their moral.then most important by now Nigeria Police by now ought to have been using drones by now if they can't provide them Helicopters.by God's grace Nigeria will be great again.Amen

4 Likes

Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by adenigga(m): 6:07am On Oct 27, 2020
ednut1:
and is it you that will replace them

When you have loads of jobless youths on ground, you are still searching.

Let all our social media activists & the real activists apply you will see the change.

''is it you that will replace them'' = I might not be the one!

Millions of jobless youths will surely do if given the chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by mobi99(m): 6:08am On Oct 27, 2020
they are yet to see something.... they same hands they brought is the same hands we gave them... kill us we kill una, rubbish.... come dey road collect money nah, fools, if ur Papa na police man better warn him to stay off bribes and extortion, else they will start another one
Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by mike8804: 6:08am On Oct 27, 2020
Biodun556:
You don't want police you don't want soldier

Which one do you want?
Local vigilantes are more efficient than the duos
Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by ebosed: 6:10am On Oct 27, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Back in the days ,way back police no full road na. Just one or two checkpoints and everywhere sweet. If them no dey road E good for me. No more happy weekend sir, Baba bless me, I go say make you park O.

Anyway this info no correct. Police full everywhere O. The road na their office na. If man no go office how he want take make money?
If police no dey road armed robbery go increase. Not by hoodlums but by them. For if them no get moral take control themselves during the day wey dem dey obtain in full glare imagine Wetin dem go dey do under the cover of darkness with their guns? Your guess is as good as mine

Those days when police no full road (1983 to 1999) army full road. Dem no dey too carry gun those days because army full ground.

Na when democracy come, army enter barrack, police come dey road. That time sef, Dem no Sabi how to shoot, na so so accidental discharge everywhere. �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by bangging(m): 6:10am On Oct 27, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by BGSM: 6:11am On Oct 27, 2020
The paid celebrities have put lagosians in serious trouble. If you are well behave in all your dealings, police ll not have issues with you.
All the stupid youths involved in Yahoo Yahoo, cultism, kidnapping, stealing, killing, are the once sponsoring the endsars protest their by putting the nation in trouble.
All the paid celebrities involved in fake news must face the consequences of the law.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by byinks(f): 6:13am On Oct 27, 2020
Patrickyemi:
Wetin dey happen

This is what we call a coup in slow motion..
Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by kolade560: 6:14am On Oct 27, 2020
grin
MikeMicheal:
Fear get power ooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha / Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace / Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.