Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer (54322 Views)

People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos / Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) / Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Mimicle101: 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
Incognito403:

In all my experience, they always beg the person on the queue for chance. It's always one over sabi person at the back of the queue (or who isn't even on the queue at all) that disrupts everything.

In this case, someone had given the soldier space but the lady blocked his way and asked a foolish question of whether he was on the queue. Is it her space?

These men have no life. We should give them some honour. I believe if we honour them they'll honour and love us in return.

All my encounter with men in uniform has never ever turned violent because I always speak politely.

In fact, army are the easiest to deal with. Unlike police, they don't cook lies against you. It's SARS officers that can call you a cultist for not giving them money. Soldier no ask you for anything except to respect and comport yourself. Unfortunately, that's too big a request for many Nigerian Youths.

Am sorry but you sound like a comedian.

Is it her chance? Asking for chance?.

Because they always ask to jump the Queue doesnt make it right bro. Also because someone allowed he or she to jump the Queue doesnt always make it right either.
And because they are men on uniform doesnt make it right also.

Look! So many things are wrong in these country. And as we seek for reforms In these country from our leaders, every Nigerian in these country also needs brain and mindset reformation.

Haha! Enough of all these wrong mentalities

Infact, am not In the mode right now cos meself don tire for 9ja story.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Mimicle101: 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
planetx:
All this nonsense of jumping ATM queues even if they ask politely is a hangover from the military era. Soldiers in advanced Western nations don't jump queues, don't flog civilians like animals over small infractions, don't go around behaving like demi gods because they are wearing camo. We are just backward in our thinking, that is why people will post comments like supporting this brutes, nobody force anyone to join army. You are no more special than a doctor, teacher, even a policeman, all this rubbish of treating soldiers like some demi gods is a unique Nigerian phenomenon nor seen that much elsewhere.

My bro. U talk true. 9ja ma correct zoo.

Country way even the youths no even know the wrong and right.

They openly call black white. And when you correct them, you get attacked and insulted.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Incognito403: 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
Mimicle101:

Am sorry but you sound like a comedian.

Is it her chance? Asking for chance?.

Because they always ask to jump the Queue doesnt make it right bro. Also because someone allowed he or she to jump the Queue doesnt always make it right either.
And because they are men on uniform doesnt make it right also.

Look! So many things are wrong in these country. And as we seek for reforms In these country from our leaders, every Nigerian in these country also needs brain and mindset reformation.

Haha! Enough of all these wrong mentalities

Infact, am not In the mode right now cos meself don tire for 9ja story.

No be una fault. In a sane society, there should be ATM in the barracks. They shouldn't need to mix with civilians.

See, whether you like it or not, fingers are not equal and we're not equal in the society. There are some people that should be given preference wherever they are; security forces, health workers and teachers. Unfortunately, we tend to think they're just like everyone else. No they aren't.

You have the right to differ but I'm not sure I'll respond to your mention again.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
OcVoice:
Audio arrest!
I do not believe in things like this...
Nigeria is bleeped up,what we have is audio arrest,audio panel inquiry, audio disbandment, audio investigations etc
Dem go run mata underground...
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by mechanics(m): 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
Good for him, being in the military does not mean he can behave anyhow.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by markkuss: 6:08am On Oct 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Aside the assault, Nigerians should give Respect to men in uniform. You shouldn't expect them to queue like civilians, they might be on an emergency assignment

#Endstupidcomment
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Angrymode: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Aside the assault, Nigerians should give Respect to men in uniform. You shouldn't expect them to queue like civilians, they might be on an emergency assignment

Yeye talk!!! Everyone is on fvcking emergency. Everyone on any kind of uniform or position wants to be above the law and equity. I hate this kinda behavior with passion.

Why couldn't the idiot plead at least?
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by naija4life247: 10:03am On Oct 31, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

This one is typing from the psychiatric hospital.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Woman was like kill me, she Sabi provoke somebody o cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Shares His 2015 Quote On Facebook today / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' / Osinbajo Commissions Calabar Monorail (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.