Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer (54320 Views)

People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos / Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) / Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by martineverest(m): 9:30am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Aside the assault, Nigerians should give Respect to men in uniform. You shouldn't expect them to queue like civilians, they might be on an emergency assignment
was the soldier on emergency at that particular time?
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by martineverest(m): 9:31am On Oct 27, 2020
Incognito403:

Shattap!!!

Niger-Deltans and Edolites have warned you not to ever include them in your godforsaken Biafran map.

You people have ear problem
them no go hear......Niger Delta will neverjoin Biafra

1 Like

Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by ggood: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Aside the assault, Nigerians should give Respect to men in uniform. You shouldn't expect them to queue like civilians, they might be on an emergency assignment
shut up mofo
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by ddeola: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2020
Ordinary boko haram, they can't finish na civilians dem dey shoot, dey harass everywhere. Indisciplined baga ! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by tarryT(m): 9:33am On Oct 27, 2020
The impunity and oppressive tendency of men-in-uniform in the south is mind boggling.

Turning them to Public Enemy number 1.

Are they tactically trying to create "Uniform Men Haram" in the south?
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by OgaRico(m): 9:33am On Oct 27, 2020
Incognito403:

In all my experience, they always beg the person on the queue for chance. It's always one over sabi person at the back of the queue (or who isn't even on the queue at all) that disrupts everything.

In this case, someone had give the soldier space but the lady blocked his way and asked a foolish question of whether he was on the queue. Is it her space?

These men have no life. We should give them some honour. I believe if we honour them they'll honour and love us in return.

All my encounter with men in uniform has never ever turned violent because I always speak politely.

In fact, army are the easiest to deal with. Unlike police, they don't cook false lies against you. It's SARS officers that can call you a cultist for not giving them money. Soldier no ask you for anything except to respect and comport yourself. Unfortunately, that's too big a request for many Nigerian Youths.

You speak politely to men on uniform probably because you are scared of what they will do to you if you don't speak and act politely around them.I feel your politeness is only around men on uniform and is because of fear,so maybe on a norms you're not a polite person.

1 Like

Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by ggood: 9:34am On Oct 27, 2020
OSUigboFlatHead:
...will be great again!
fake map remove Niger Delta from there
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by theFilmtric: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
You talk like you don't live in Nigeria
Emergency assignment?
To withdraw money?
Respect is Earned bro

theFilmtricsay
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Tejiri41: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Absolute rubbish!!! Why not mount separate ATM for them since they're so important?
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by uuzba(m): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Yeye soldier. If he sees Shekau now, he go dey piss for body
If Shekau kills him now, what will you do?
Highest, it is "sorry", you will say.
So his reward is in life is only "sorry"?
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Anaerobi(m): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2020
the same army I had pity on in mubi those days. same army we shared bush and ran for our lives are also this heartless.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by SexytorresE(f): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2020
saaphiere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYoMksAAeHs

https://punchng.com/soldier-arrested-for-jumping-atm-queue-flogging-bank-customer/

I didn’t see his face clearly when I watched the clips yesterday. Good to see him now . Evil people can’t e en defeat boko haram but showing their power on civilians
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Soknown: 9:38am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Respect should be earned not imposed. If he had pleaded to use the machine, be assured that those folks would have yielded space for him.
I have witnessed one before, where the officer in uniform greeted us and stood apart from the queue, we asked him, if he wanted to use the atm, he said yes. So we allowed him to go ahead. He did not have to jump to jump the queue because he was putting on a uniform that could be fake or burrowed.
This soldier in question, did not just commit an offence by beating the lady, he jumped a queue - that is a public display of disorderly behaviour, he disrespected the uniform he was putting on by removing his belt. He then committed assault on an unarmed other, a lady in this instance. So he has so many queries to answer.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by uuzba(m): 9:38am On Oct 27, 2020
Tejiri41:

Absolute rubbish!!! Why not mount separate ATM for them since they're so important?
All the Terminator and Rambo films you've watched, have you ever seen Westerners soldier going to ATM with Uniform?
Something is very wrong with the scenario. And personally, I will grant uniform men access to whatever they need. Even free transport.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Celebsnews2: 9:41am On Oct 27, 2020
Wow... The power of social media.

Just in: Nigerian Comedian, Ebiye, has finally been arrested, humiliated and detained by the police for not paying for a Benz he got on credit last year...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt5t65ZMrmQ
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:44am On Oct 27, 2020
The lady he assaulted was a feminist. They are known for their rudeness and indiscretion in harsh words. He fell for that. From the video empathy was shown to the soldier but sympathy was shown to the Lady
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by theFilmtric: 9:48am On Oct 27, 2020
uuzba:

All the Terminator and Rambo films you've watched, have you ever seen Westerners soldier going to ATM with Uniform?
Something is very wrong with the scenario. And personally, I will grant uniform men access to whatever they need. Even free transport.
Have you seenn soldiers going to ATM in your films?
This is Nigeria bro
Goodluck with your““I will grant uniform men access to whatever they need””

theFilmtricsay
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by HBB1(m): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2020
Incognito403:

In all my experience, they always beg the person on the queue for chance. It's always one over sabi person at the back of the queue (or who isn't even on the queue at all) that disrupts everything.

In this case, someone had give the soldier space but the lady blocked his way and asked a foolish question of whether he was on the queue. Is it her space?

These men have no life. We should give them some honour. I believe if we honour them they'll honour and love us in return.

All my encounter with men in uniform has never ever turned violent because I always speak politely.

In fact, army are the easiest to deal with. Unlike police, they don't cook false lies against you. It's SARS officers that can call you a cultist for not giving them money. Soldier no ask you for anything except to respect and comport yourself. Unfortunately, that's too big a request for many Nigerian Youths.

So in the US, a Soldier will jump the queue, or in the UK?

Dont those ones risk thier lives too ?

Continue with the madness o, one day e go reach you!
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2020
Bloody Lance corporal!!!
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by kingxsamz(m): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Are they always on an emergency assignment? undecided
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by shiwex: 9:52am On Oct 27, 2020
What kind of training do our security agencies give to their personnel.... I'm confused.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by shiwex: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2020
HBB1:

So in the US, a Soldier will jump the queue, or in the UK?

Dont those ones risk thier lives too ?

Continue with the madness o, one day e go reach you!
You wont even see a soldier out in the public...the cash machines are in the barracks
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2020
Fool. But if you see boko boys you go run. Idiatttttt
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 27, 2020
See this coward. In fact he's worse. He's a bloody coward.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by josite: 9:54am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

what you ought to do when time wont u to queue is to approach a bank official or the security men who will now plead on your behalf with those on the queue,u dont punish persons who are doing the right thing and demands that the right thing should be done,will an american soldier removes his belt and start flogging an american citizen?
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Fox12(m): 9:59am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You’re such a mediocre.If he’s on an emergency is that how he should have gone about it.
Before he’s a Uniformed-Man as you termed,He is First a Human Being. Respect is Reciprocal.
I shame for you.Tueh!
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by VaselineCrew: 10:00am On Oct 27, 2020
and some nairalanders where already supporting the soldier yesterday.

Look at this comment that got close to 300 likes

GreatResearcher:
I'm not supporting assault but the lady got what she deserved. Watch the video very well you will see that the lady deliberately wanted the soldier to beat her so she can post it on the internet and trend. Even when people begged her to leave she thrown herself on the soldier.

Modified:
Whenever you see a soldier or officer in military uniform, it's most likely that he or she is on official duty.
These men while on duty try to steal a little time from their busy schedule to attend to their personal needs.

That is why most of them when the go to ATM stand they try to beat the queue because of their limited time.

This soldier went to the ATM stand as you can see his dressing. There's 90% possibility that he is on duty.

He tried to beat the queue. Instead of the lady to speak to him politely she started with insults.

Was the lady the only person at that ATM?

The soldier annoyance was she bringing out her phone to record the soldier.

That was when the soldier puts his wallet in his pocket and brought out his belt.

He didn't even beat her o.

She wanna trend that's all.

You can always count on Nigerians to support evil.

ALWAYS.

well thank God the soldier was arrested.

1 Like

Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by IamRichards: 10:03am On Oct 27, 2020
If na my area,I go personally change am for that old papa.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by VaselineCrew: 10:03am On Oct 27, 2020
I'm so disgusted at those nairalanders supporting that soldier yesterday.

People can be so callous with their words when stuff doesn't concern them directly.

If soldiers were to also flog this guys, they would be the one to cry the most!!

Nigeria is full of wicked people men
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by babaireti(m): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
He has to be with courtesy,he needed to plead for understanding not force. He is a usurper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money / Nigerian Military In Action At Buhari's Inauguration (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Shares His 2015 Quote On Facebook today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.