Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer (54313 Views)

People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos / Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) / Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Dede1(m): 10:06am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Aside the assault, Nigerians should give Respect to men in uniform. You shouldn't expect them to queue like civilians, they might be on an emergency assignment

Arrant nonsense!!! What emergency that will warrant you to attend the ATM?
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by HBB1(m): 10:07am On Oct 27, 2020
shiwex:

You wont even see a soldier out in the public...the cash machines are in the barracks

Will a Soldier over there jump a Queue?
Cash machine or what not?
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Nerro042: 10:10am On Oct 27, 2020
spiralwedge:
I dont want to see Person Missing topic later o.

You chase clout intentionally for now, later you pay for it.

Present-day youngsters have no respect for anyone. Everyone in this country is angry and frustrates, the military im particular. I'm not saying he is right, but it is wise to have looked away. I have utmost respect for nigerian soldiers for their sacrifices despite not provided with adequate welfare, gears and equipment

Bleep them soldiers.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Jaqenhghar: 10:11am On Oct 27, 2020
Yesterday it was her fault " serves her right", today it's his fault " arrest him". Niggerians

VaselineCrew:
and some nairalanders where already supporting the soldier yesterday.

Look at this comment that got close to 300 likes

You can always count on Nigerians to support evil.

ALWAYS.

well thank God the soldier was arrested.

1 Like

Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by PrudencyFeats: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Aside the assault, Nigerians should give Respect to men in uniform. You shouldn't expect them to queue like civilians, they might be on an emergency assignment

He should have asked for the line, even pregnant women do and also nursing mothers.

One day they will use your car without asking you. The right thing should be done.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Sarmiz24(m): 10:15am On Oct 27, 2020
shugabasbn:
Thank God for smartphone and social media. The kind security we have in Nigeria they are worse than Boko boiz.
And funnily, they don't harass people anyhow in the North but why is the South always different
Cuz in the north every has atleast one or 2 military men or jihadist in their family cheesy
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by PrudencyFeats: 10:16am On Oct 27, 2020
Daum:

I have seen military men come and appeal to people on que to allow them withdraw first. Trust me, every time they do plead, they are always allowed to.

It's not proper they just bounce like that to the front na. Only them with beat traffic and still jump que on ATM. That's lawlessness

Exactly my brother. You don't take others for a fool
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by anonymous1759(m): 10:26am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Shut up barrack boy

1 Like

Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
We know the format, arrest him in public and release him in private. No be naija again
Oil dey ur head
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Jfoxtex: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2020
The military have been reduced to road safety may God help us
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by davillian(m): 10:38am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
They should learn how to beg politely
No be today I de allow people behind me use ATM...
Just ask and explain
No b say you go just come from back enter my front and use ATM I go talk
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Aguilar(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2020
if na me lasan, say na only you we go die las las. I no go gree at all na because say na woman
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You are not well. US marines, British SAS and Canadian soldiers all queue up. You now want these soldiers to jump the queue.

Are you normal?
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 27, 2020
the Girl self is stupid. why would an army be on queue? these are people fighting the war for you. can you go to war your self? so there are some benefits and privileges they deserve.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:50am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Respect is earned not forced..
Is he having a Siren on his head?
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Ahmeduana(m): 10:54am On Oct 27, 2020
Liposure:
Coward. Your mates are in borno fighting bh, you are here assaulting an harmless civilian becos of queue. His head needs to be examined
You won't believe that some nuisance in a earlier tread about this story were supporting useless soldier.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Temmylee01(m): 10:55am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
mr or mrs/miss a normal officer we request for a chance to be given with due respect... not that you will just come and expect the civilian to give u free pass, doesn't work that way.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by 9icetoo(m): 11:09am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Shut the Bleep up for once.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by ladychioma: 11:12am On Oct 27, 2020
Burutai, transfer him to Boronu
Gbokoharam state to exercise his power on Gbokoharam members
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by shoprite: 11:14am On Oct 27, 2020
I hereby urge all Nigerians, young and old to be armed with their camera phones at all times . . .the camera phone and social media are all we need to expose all the rot in Nigeria !
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Germi9: 11:14am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
my friend just shutup,your comment is irritating
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Incognito403: 11:14am On Oct 27, 2020
OgaRico:

You speak politely to men on uniform probably because you are scared of what they will do to you if you don't speak and act politely around them.I feel your politeness is only around men on uniform and is because of fear,so maybe on a norms you're not a polite person.

I speak politely to everyone including the poor and crippled.

As for pigs, I make myself their nightmare!!!
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Sensiblerealist: 11:21am On Oct 27, 2020
In other climes, they would gently request. Majority of people will immediately grant such.
If you want respect, you also have to give

ThatFairGuy1:
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by samnaija: 11:28am On Oct 27, 2020
[quote author=ThatFairGuy1 post=95382668]Aside the assault, Nigerians should give Respect to men in uniform. You shouldn't expect them to queue like civilians, they might be on an emergency assignment[/quote
So what is bad in asking politely, nigerians are not animals.]
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Steve0979(m): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2020
Aguilar:
if na me lasan, say na only you we go die las las. I no go gree at all na because say na woman
devil baptize u dere .tell m where u are if fight dey hungry u
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by justmondris: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2020
I think there should be a single hashtag on twitter , facebook and Instagram where people can easily report such police and army brutality and use the hashtag so that everybody can easily see it(Including those in the newly setup committee) e.g #reportpolicebrutality or #reportOfficerBrutality. This will make us to be able to easily co-ordinate all the reports and evidences of police and army brutality and make the channel to report such abuse of power more effective.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by OgaRico(m): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2020
Incognito403:

I speak politely to everyone including the poor and crippled.

As for pigs, I make myself their nightmare!!!

Okay but When I first saw "everyone" I was thinking "the poor and crippled" are among everyone but now I just learnt from you that the poor and crippled are different from everyone.
Though this your self acclaimed pig nightmare title funny me sha because of all animals na pig sweet you pass to form power for,I go like suggest make you try nonsense where tolotolo dey make you see vexation at it peak.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Karis7: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2020
He could have asked nicely.I am of the opinion that courtesy is very important to all.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Akfrenzy(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
mike8804:
if you check it now, na soldier from southern part of Nigeria, dem no get sense. Hausa soldiers won't do that to their fellow Northerner
how many Northerners get Bank account
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by MJluv(f): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Just read what you wrote here again.

"Aside the assault ...", I am livid right now reading this. How can you assault people and expect the same people to respect you? Did people just wake up one day and start disrespecting the army? Is it not the army's history of assault on civilians that led to the disrespect?

And by the way, what exempts the army from observing public decorum like every other citizen? If you expect preferential treatment, then you must ask nicely and not by parading a brash and uncouth attitude.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by peacenow: 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
I respect all men in uniform all over the world.
In any sane society, Military hardly go on the streets with uniform for personal business.
The problem some of our men in uniform have is ego problem. I say some of them because I know that it is not all of them. This military man in question was not being paid to distrupt orderliness.

WAI - War Against Indiscipline was created by the military when I was around 13 years of age. If you see people queing up today anywhere in Nigeria , It was started by the military.
At that time Lagos was the Capital of Nigeria when Buhari was military head of state and Tunde Idiagbon was his deputy. Citizens were at their best for maintaining orderliness. Corruption has eaten deep in our society where some of our men in uniform think they are next to GOD and at par with politicians.

The military man was lacking sense verberly based on his training and also lacks wisdom with his action.
That was a clear verbal issues between them that turned to assault which is a criminal offence in any sane society.

If anyone slaps you in USA, and you call police? Be it a military general or supreme court Judge he would be arrested and charged criminally for assault. US military will never go low like this.
I am a law enforcement officer. I stand with justice. Whoever is wrong should be given meals of justice. watch this video attached .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg0XXhkt0gw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rashida Yahaya Bello Posts About Iftar On Twitter And Got These Replies / Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures / Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.